• Latest reply 8 months ago by rocket_man
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F50BA8C2-986B-40CA-81C2-3857CF65FF0D (resized).jpeg

#1 8 months ago

This is my favorite Picture. I call it Pindemic. This picture will be a permanent reminder for me of a time we all want to just forget. The story that goes with this picture is this guy was a loyal patron to the watering hole that owned this Scared Stiff. When the pandemic hit this guy was at high risk so he would not go inside the bar to play his favorite game and have a beer. He would be seen looking in the window (with a long face) and just keep walking by. So the owner of the bar put the game out on the sidewalk so he could play it and have his beer. To die for...

F50BA8C2-986B-40CA-81C2-3857CF65FF0D (resized).jpeg

#2 8 months ago

Thats pretty cool - as a bar owner that dude would have to be buying a LOT of beer for me to move that game out there...looks like it just rained too......

Bet he was happy as shit, and will be a patron for life -

#3 8 months ago

It looks like there is a pingulp on the machine yet he chose to put his beer on the sidewalk.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside