(Topic ID: 28637)

the pinball podcast episode 13

By mrgone

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

anyone listen to it yet? they had a good review of haunted house and a really great segment where they had a round table discussion on the future of pinball with charlie and k.t. of spooky pinball and the guys from game room junkies. one of their best shows yet. i dont have an i pod and dont use i tunes. (shameless plug for a free shirt) i wear a large. thanks,and keep the great podcasts coming.

#2 11 years ago

I listened yesterday morning, great show, and yes the round table was great. He brought up a good point about how if pinball utilized the technology we have today to make troubleshooting, hence making repairs easier, you might find more people wanting to be ops again.

Pinball falling behind in technology is not just something whiners make up, it's clear as day.

#3 11 years ago

Listen every month, this was there 1 yr anniversary as well. Great job guys

#4 11 years ago

Yea think about it... Just the DMD technology is 20 years old, that is crazy.

#5 11 years ago

bump,for a great show.

#6 11 years ago

Thanks for the bump! A friend mentioned that you had posted about the show, and we appreciate you guys taking the time to listen to our ramblings! We had fun with the roundtable, and would love to try it again someday. - Don TPP

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from callmesteam:

Thanks for the bump!....We had fun with the roundtable, and would love to try it again someday. - Don TPP

So "we" in this case is singular? Jeff was very quiet and seemed almost standoffish till the end when he was forced into the conversation. Great show though, I listen every month.

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from Marc:

So "we" in this case is singular? Jeff was very quiet and seemed almost standoffish till the end when he was forced into the conversation. Great show though, I listen every month.

Jeff's from Utah and that means he's probably too polite to interrupt.

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from rancegt:

Jeff's from Utah and that means he's probably too polite to interrupt.

I'll bet there's a personality conflict with Charlie. It's just a hunch, though. And I'm not saying either one has a "personality" problem but they are very different. I'm sure he's polite too.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-podcast-episode-13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.