(Topic ID: 260761)

*NEW* TPN: The Pinball Show Ep 151: How Many People Are Buying New Pinball Machi

By ZMeny

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,833 posts
  • 418 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by ZMeny
  • Topic is favorited by 148 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What title should CGC remake next?”

• Twilight Zone 19 votes
      8%
    • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure 46 votes
      20%
    • The Addams Family 19 votes
      8%
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation 5 votes
      2%
    • Tales Of The Arabian Nights 33 votes
      14%
    • Theatre Of Magic 18 votes
      8%
    • Scared Stiff 6 votes
      3%
    • White Water 11 votes
      5%
    • Cirqus Voltaire 10 votes
      4%
    • The Shadow 4 votes
      2%
    • Creature From The Black Lagoon 9 votes
      4%
    • Funhouse 13 votes
      6%
    • Cactus Canyon 34 votes
      14%
    • Radical :) 8 votes
      3%

(235 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

the pinball show logo (resized).png
    Hamish_Campbell (resized).png
    ThePinballShow_GoatLogo copy (resized).png
    UpperFlipperCutouts (resized).jpg
    IMG_8472 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8471 (resized).jpeg
    triple drain logo (resized).png
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    TPS (resized).jpg
    final round ep 79 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1802 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2227 All RSS feeds for TPN Posted by DennisK (2 years ago)

Post #2238 How to add RSS feeds Posted by DennisK (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider twenty84.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1646 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Appreciate your feedback, but I gotta be honest, after the first sentence I stopped reading....looks like I picked the wrong comment to read, mainly because I’m not up for people missing out on good pinball infotainment. Not sure what your feedback is, but was not going to subject myself to that

The dude gave you 3 sentences of feedback. You write a post longer than his original comment to say you only read the first sentence to tell us that based on the first sentence you don't feel the other two are worth your time?!?!

9 months later
    #2226 2 years ago
    Quoted from joelbob:

As a member of TPN it sucks how negative some people view it. It is also a slap in the face when people assume all my content is edited or controlled by someone else. I don't blame Jason or Greg for leaving because this type of negativity really takes the wind out of your sails for content that is supposed to be fun.

I don't subscribe to TPN the podcasts, mostly because I just can't keep up with that volume of content but I occasionally listen. Today it was two guys bickering - I'm not even sure what the argument was about. So I skip ahead 30 minutes and they are still bickering and I'm only an hour into an almost 3 hour show. It sounded like one of those marriage counseling shows where the couple just needs to get a divorce already except these are 2 pin heads who only know each other through this forum. Based on the content I heard it isn't edited at all. I agree, pinball content should be fun and entertaining, where do I find that podcast?

#2232 2 years ago
    Quoted from DennisK:

You can actually subscribe to the shows individually rather than the entire network. Joel's show is Just Another Pinball Podcast. Here are all the RSS feeds:

I listen to podcasts on Spotify or occasionally Apple Podcasts. Every other podcast I listen to I can subscribe to just that podcast with these apps. I'm not going to change to "myYahoo", "podnova", "get Juice", "fire ant" or these other obscure apps.

Quoted from joelbob:

Feel free to give mine a shot if you are looking for a new podcast. Feel free to check out any other the interview episodes form earlier this year. If you have feedback I'm all ears!
    http://feeds.feedburner.com/JustanotherThePinballNetwork
    I watched your game room walkthrough a while back and have actually sent a link of it to a few people because your arcade builds are awesome.

It sounds like a good show, I'll try and listen. Thanks for your comments on my game room. My main complaint with TPN is that it is too hard to filter it to a few podcasts that I enjoy and I have time for. I don't have problem with podcasts being associated with TPN, I just wish there were a easy way to subscribe to the ones you want. For instance the NYTimes publishes several podcasts but I don't have to subscribe to all of them or use an odd ball app to listen to the ones I want.

#2239 2 years ago
    Quoted from DennisK:

All podcatchers I'm familiar with allow you enter an RSS into their system to get the feed so I wouldn't think you need anything special. I don't use Apple Podcasts or Spotify but doing a check here's what I see for Apple Podcasts:
    1) Open the Podcasts app.
    2) Tap Library.
    3) Tap Edit in the upper right corner, and then tap “Add a Show by URL...”
    4) Enter your RSS feed URL.
    5) Tap Follow.
    So assuming that's right you should be able just to copy any URL link I provided and paste it in during Step 4, and done, it'll update and all that just like all the other content you consume.

Thanks, I didn't know about this but just tried this and it worked. This should be a key post.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider twenty84.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-network-?tu=twenty84 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.