(Topic ID: 260761)

*NEW* TPN: Pinball Innovators & Makers Podcast Ep 21: Live Or Die - Make Your Ch

By ZMeny

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,812 posts
  • 417 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by LOTR_breath
  • Topic is favorited by 147 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What title should CGC remake next?”

• Twilight Zone 19 votes
      8%
    • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure 46 votes
      20%
    • The Addams Family 19 votes
      8%
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation 5 votes
      2%
    • Tales Of The Arabian Nights 33 votes
      14%
    • Theatre Of Magic 18 votes
      8%
    • Scared Stiff 6 votes
      3%
    • White Water 11 votes
      5%
    • Cirqus Voltaire 10 votes
      4%
    • The Shadow 4 votes
      2%
    • Creature From The Black Lagoon 9 votes
      4%
    • Funhouse 13 votes
      6%
    • Cactus Canyon 34 votes
      14%
    • Radical :) 8 votes
      3%

(235 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    TPS (resized).jpg
    final round ep 79 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1802 (resized).png
    the pinball show logo (resized).png
    ThePinballShow_GoatLogo copy (resized).png
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    the pinball show logo (resized).png
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg
    final round 78 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2024-02-14 at 11.20.10 AM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-12 at 6.22.39 PM (resized).png
    triple_drain_new_logo_sz5v26 (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2024-01-29 at 7.45.45 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2227 All RSS feeds for TPN Posted by DennisK (2 years ago)

Post #2238 How to add RSS feeds Posted by DennisK (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider t3quila.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#213 4 years ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

I know , but I thought I would just check it out . It will be interesting what Zach comes up with .

There are various TLD with close enough names still open and variations with dashes in the name. If you want it you can still get it.

#215 4 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

A nice gesture would be for the person that registered thepinballnetwork.com give it to Zach.
    Yeah; Zach should have grabbed the domain name a long time ago, but it would build much needed goodwill for Kan....I mean whoever has it.

I don't know if the "I take something, but give it back as a grand gesture" thing will do anything positive for him. I think it just confirmes what people think about him, regardless what he does now.

#233 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Introducing the next podcaster to join The Pinball Network.....YOU!
    Off The Record Pinball Podcast is the chance to record your own episode (solo, duo, group). You choose the format, you choose the topics, you choose your show. Be part of something. Be creative. Be heard.
    Ever want to try out pinball podcasting, but worried about the long-term commitments, setting up the logistics, or building an audience? Give it a try, you may have fun!
    Sign up now by emailing [email protected] and we can put you on the schedule.[quoted image]

That's awesome! If you guys do all the editing I bet there is a ton of people that have enough material for like a couple of episodes but don't want to do everything regularly and by themselves. I love what you guys are doing, can't wait till everything goes life on Monday!

#256 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

If there’s an RSS feed post here so it will work on any podcatcher.

That's how I got it:
    https://feed.podbean.com/thepinballnetwork/feed.xml

#270 4 years ago

Just listened to the first show, awesome!
    And I figure tonight is the first stream under the new umbrella as well - ha, that's pretty cool.
    Keep going guys, this is shaping up to be pretty epic!

#341 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Gotta check out Final Round Pinball Podcast Episode 1: Enter The Final Round exclusively on The Pinball Network
    Hosts Jeff Teolis and Martin Robbins
    https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-cbdnc-d35637[quoted image]

This is awesome, every day something else. This is just getting better and better.

Thanks to all content creators for their fantastic work and you Zach fur orchestrating all of this!

#376 4 years ago
    Quoted from RandomTask:

Wow thanks fella. I generally have no idea what I'm doing The research is the really issue. So many sources and compiling them into a show format. We're aiming for monthly, which is why they tend to be a bit longer than an hour.
    I'll try calibrating my mic better... It's a pretty fancy mic which I don't understand.
    Thanks for the great feedback!

Oh no, you can't drop such a spectacular first episode and then tell me I have to wait a whole month for more. That is torture... I want more now!

Joke aside, awesome episode - thanks for putting it together, really excited for the next one!

#586 4 years ago
    Quoted from brenna98:

Ryan ( cloud7 ) and I are excited to be a part of TPN! We see it as a great way to increase viewers/interaction in our stream.
    We’re currently in the middle of a restoration on Alien Star
    This project allows viewers to learn, ask questions, provide feedback/tips and suggestions in real time.
    No agenda, not selling you anything, we’re doing this anyway because we want to.
    I’ll be doing color matching and touchups this Friday at 8pm.
    Twitch.tv/turbografx7

I know I'm late, but I just started watching! This is absolutely awesome and thank you guys for doing this. I'm only in episode 2 right now but I'll catch up to the live ones eventually!

#690 4 years ago

Is flip n out not streaming tonight? I need my Monday night pinball!

#693 4 years ago
    Quoted from stpcore:

I'm not feeling well so Flip N Out stream is rescheduled until Friday as Zach Meny will be in town streaming with myself and Steve.

Thanks, and I hope you feel better soon!

#785 4 years ago

The Italian beef segment needs to be highlighted on tonight's stream in twitch. I haven't laughed so hard in a while. Thanks guys!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider t3quila.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-network-?tu=t3quila and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.