4 months ago

Topic Stats

• 1,108 posts
  • 197 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by screaminr
  • Topic is favorited by 79 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What title should CGC remake next?”

• Twilight Zone 0 votes
    • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure 4 votes
      25%
    • The Addams Family 0 votes
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation 0 votes
    • Tales Of The Arabian Nights 2 votes
      13%
    • Theatre Of Magic 2 votes
      13%
    • Scared Stiff 1 vote
      6%
    • White Water 0 votes
    • Cirqus Voltaire 0 votes
    • The Shadow 1 vote
      6%
    • Creature From The Black Lagoon 1 vote
      6%
    • Funhouse 3 votes
      19%
    • Cactus Canyon 2 votes
      13%
    • Radical :) 0 votes

(16 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 120 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

37A4B31F-0EB5-4612-9076-5E4A25DD82A4 (resized).jpeg
    F6D50820-3076-4BBB-BA8C-732985C11BFF (resized).jpeg
    1B2ED5E4-C23D-4239-B337-CF66A938F6E2 (resized).jpeg
    53435D17-922A-4D60-BB38-BEC3B488F313 (resized).jpeg
    86881039-8ADB-41EE-8919-62BD99FA0E7F (resized).jpeg
    5A03835B-98A5-411B-A046-7F95A19C5A73.png
    1A09553F-63FD-4626-BC3B-1FBC07C36F8B (resized).jpeg
    F4CC7B49-1B09-44DA-9583-472F29FDB4F0 (resized).png
    93B112D7-8AD6-4A5D-9485-5E0853A2DABE (resized).jpeg
    F6D9B6FC-83A5-4C36-94DC-1AD872D89332 (resized).jpeg
    F33EC0EC-71BF-4C8F-B914-5A1C83E89C91 (resized).jpeg
    4B2804E5-B14F-4582-9DB8-300A6F165CD3 (resized).jpeg
    E86F5F97-F3F0-4113-8F30-5A71BBC6396D (resized).jpeg
    580328D9-E284-4C6B-8413-76566487550A (resized).jpeg
    827CE205-2F2A-48BE-8049-D18B4155360C (resized).jpeg
    Silverball Stories (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider screaminr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#132 4 months ago

I feel sorry for Jeff at TWIP , that he found out about the TPN at the same time as all of us . With all that he is done for this community I would have thought he deserved better .

#133 4 months ago

Just curious if they are going to do the twipy awards next year or are they going to be the TPN awards .

#180 3 months ago

Where are you going to find TPN . If I Google TPN I get Total Parent Nutrition and if I Google The Pinball Network I get an Aussie website and if it's on Facebook that rules me out as I don't have it .

#206 3 months ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

You can get your updates right here it looks like. Then just listen with your favorite podcatcher, watch on twitch and YouTube.

I assumed TPN was going to be your one stop shop for all your pinball entertainment . If the website is going to happen will it need a new name as TPN seems to be taken ?

IMG_20200208_002508 (resized).jpg
    #208 3 months ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

You don't say?

I did say .

#210 3 months ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just drop the “the”. It’s cleaner.

Looks like PN is taken as well .

IMG_20200208_015524 (resized).jpg
    #212 3 months ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

It was a joke. Haha

I know , but I thought I would just check it out . It will be interesting what Zach comes up with .

#242 3 months ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

The Pinball Show will air tomorrow, followed by other podcasts throughout the week. We will also have some videos this week on YouTube.
    Follow The Pinball Network on your favorite pod catcher to stay up to date with all released content.

I'm a dinosaur when it comes to the internet , and I don't have a podcatcher ( or even know how that works ) , do I just Google " The Pinball show " to find the podcast ? And what do I type in to find you guys on YouTube .

#274 3 months ago

Can you listen to the podcast without downloading the app

#284 3 months ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

How did you listen to podcasts before?

I would just Google , twip ,Poor Man's pinball podcast , loser kid or whoever else , and then just click on the link and go to it , nice and easy . If I Google the Pinball show podcast it takes me to the super awesome pinball show podcast by Franchi

#287 3 months ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’m sure this will work that way eventually. Sorry I can’t help. I use apps to make things as easy as possible. I clicked the link posted above it automatically added it to my iPhone and played.

No worries , thanks Chuck

#290 3 months ago
    Quoted from solarvalue:

Do you have a smartphone? If you do, downloading and using a podcast app is so much easier that this method you are using now.

I just don't like how apps want access to everything on your phone , not a big deal though I suppose . Are Podcasts uploaded to the app or does the app find podcasts off SoundCloud and other sites and puts them all in the one spot .

#297 3 months ago
    Quoted from Thunderbird:

Only one request: could you and the boys refrain from swearing and profaning, as we have children that like to listen as well. “Special When Lit” was respectful of family and children

News flash , the podcast isn't made for children and it's not " special when lit " . So because you have kids the rest of us have to miss out on the guys having uncensored and unrestricted fun . The show is made for adults and if you feel it's not appropriate for your kids find a podcast that is . Maybe TPN will make a podcast for kids until then you should find another podcast . I would recommend the poor man's pinball podcast .

#299 3 months ago
    Quoted from underlord:

Not downloading an app for just a pinball podcast. Funny I can just google other’s podcasts and they play through SoundCloud. No app download.
    Find a better way gang.

Once they have their website up it should be sweet .

1 week later
    #508 3 months ago

I just read through 120 + posts , some negative some positive . In the background the Family Guy was on and it was the episode where everyone is spewing up on each other and it made me laugh , and it made me realise all these comments are just back and forth banter . Don't take any of this seriously or personally . Just focus on what makes you happy and makes you laugh . Life is too short to get worked up by any of this .

IMG_20200219_233520 (resized).jpg
    #710 3 months ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Good show although I can't be the only one that wished that Zach would have just ordered a %$#@ third topping and let the poor kid get on with his shift.

That made me laugh . Remined me of going to McDonald's when they had a special on cheese burgers and I wanted a junior burger . They wouldn't do it , after some back and forth , they made me order a cheese burger with no cheese !

#711 3 months ago
    Quoted from fauxcalin:Pinball needs more diversity. It needs queer podcasters and players, transgender podcasters and players, women podcasters and players, PoC podcasters and players. Your attitude is the thing that makes this hobby look like a boys club. I am a transgender player, and would love to hear podcasts give a perspective I can relate to, and your insensitive and inane comment clearly demonstrates that you could care less who gets into the hobby as long as you can dunk on people behind a keyboard. Jack Danger raised a valid point, and TPN told their side of the story, and welcomed diversity in their venture in the same breath. as one of the so-called "politically correct crybabies who is jealous of Zach" I'd ask to to reframe that mental image. I have no ill will towards Zach or TPN, but I do think that as the largest pinball media production they should strive (and they do) for diversity and inclusion in a hobby I begrudgingly share with dimissive and hurtful people like you.

You want to see a more diverse group of podcasters , well here's your chance . Zach ( TPN) has repeatedly asked for ANYONE to submit a podcast . If people don't put their hand up to give it ago , then TPN can only deal with what they have . If you or anyone else put together a well done , entertaining podcast , I'm sure they would welcome you with open arms . Jack Danger's point wasn't "valid" , as they had asked a female podcaster to join them before they announced TPN.

#713 3 months ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

There you go, fauxcalin could be the first ever transgender pinball podcaster! Make it happen fauxcalin!

I would listen to a transgender or any other group of people labelled as a " minority " if they did an entertaining podcast I liked . Who-Day I read your comments as you will like someone for them , not whatever they are " labelled "as . I would like someone to like me for me , not because I was labelled as some " minority " , to me that is the opposite of discrimination .

#790 3 months ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

If you ever catch wind of a flip frenzy event you should try that. Almost non stop playing.

Totally agree . I played in a Flip Frenzy at Ryan's C's place and it was a great day . It cost 10 bucks to enter and he provided drinks and pizza , probably cost more to put on than what he charged . The best part was meeting and speaking to a lot of new people and playing a wide range of games , some I hadn't played before . To me it wasn't about winning or losing it was just enjoying everyone's company and having fun .

IMG20171230171325 (resized).jpg
    #792 3 months ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

It definitely did. I know from experience. Haha

It's one of the nice things about this hobby , people do it for the love of it not the money .

#793 3 months ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

It definitely did. I know from experience. Haha

He got the three toppings deal and got a good price on the pizzas

#842 3 months ago
    Quoted from ElectricLou:

Is the guy in blue butt naked?

[quoted image]

I would tell you it's the arm of the guy in black but I don't want to get moderated by the fun police .

#860 3 months ago
    Quoted from SkillShot:

No, but he may be Winnie the Poohing it.

Pantless pinball was in another room .

#879 89 days ago
    Quoted from Beechwood:

I am starting a new job which will require a lot of drive time.
    Keep the podcasts long to make my day go faster!

I second that . Football hasn't started , so I can't listen to the sports station and I can't listen to classic rock anymore , if I hear " light my fire " one more time I'll go nuts . So I like listening to Long podcasts to fill up my time at work , if people don't like a long podcast they can them break up into short periods . I would rather more content to be available rather than less .

#880 89 days ago
    Quoted from kermit24:

Ejects for talking pizza?

I know . Especially because of some of the posts that are on this thread and considering Zach brought up the pizza topic .

#882 89 days ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Tons of sport to listen to every day. My favorite is the Dan Patrick show. Great if you’re trying to kill 3 hours each morning.

I appreciate what you're saying , but I'm passionate about AFL ( Aussie Rules )
    Go Hawks !

IMG_20200306_005628 (resized).jpg
    #884 89 days ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah you’re definitely not going to hear anything about them on the Dan Patrick show. Haha. Forgot you’re on a completely different continent.

The games might be different , but the passion remains the same .

1 month later
    #1003 56 days ago

When Ken said he was transitioning ...I started to think bells and chimes .
    Good luck with the new job Ken , hope it all goes well .

2 weeks later
    #1047 39 days ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

We were quoted close to 60k for a pool Good thing nicole hasn’t realized how much I’ve snuck into my collection

$60,000 for a pool ,did you want an Olympic size pool with a grandstand , I'd get some more quotes , but you're right , I would rather save up the extra to have an in-ground pool rather than half do it with an above ground pool .You should have tried all your psychology skills to change her mind .
    I'm really in enjoying the Pinball Show podcasts , but I am missing sdtm shows with you and Greg

#1049 39 days ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Believe it or not, 50-60 grand around here doesn’t get you a huge pool. I had pool and to be honest Ohio and Indiana is a horrible place to have a pool. My recommendation is to not get a pool at all but if you cant resist the urge to get a above ground because its going to be far less expensive and easier to tear down and throw away after you realize that buying a pool was the worst purchase that you ever made in your life. The day that i tore my pool down was one of the happiest days of my life.

I think you're right , as a kid we had a fully tiled , salt water , solar heated pool with a waterfall and spa , it didn't get used enough especially when it regularly gets over 100 degrees here . It is now filled in and is a Garden , not from us but the people who brought the house .

#1051 39 days ago

Alright , after quick Google search . The average price of a pool in Australia is $50.000 Australian dollars which is $ 32.500 US dollars , so Zach's quote isn't outrageous , but it would be one hell of a pool .
    IMG_20200425_003415 (resized).jpg

1 month later
    #1108 2 hours ago

I want to hear more from Craig/ Ricky Bobbie . I loved it when he was giving jabs to Dennis .

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 75.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 27.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 999.00
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 9.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 279.95
    Cabinet - Toppers
    COINTAKER.COM
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 209.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 8,999.00
    $ 78.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 65.00
    $ 27.50
    $ 154.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Protection
    Pin Mods
    Playfield - Protection
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 29.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider screaminr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside