(Topic ID: 260761)

*NEW* TPN: The Pinball Show Ep 151: How Many People Are Buying New Pinball Machi

By ZMeny

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,832 posts
  • 418 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by jonnyqtrek
  • Topic is favorited by 148 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What title should CGC remake next?”

• Twilight Zone 19 votes
      8%
    • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure 46 votes
      20%
    • The Addams Family 19 votes
      8%
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation 5 votes
      2%
    • Tales Of The Arabian Nights 33 votes
      14%
    • Theatre Of Magic 18 votes
      8%
    • Scared Stiff 6 votes
      3%
    • White Water 11 votes
      5%
    • Cirqus Voltaire 10 votes
      4%
    • The Shadow 4 votes
      2%
    • Creature From The Black Lagoon 9 votes
      4%
    • Funhouse 13 votes
      6%
    • Cactus Canyon 34 votes
      14%
    • Radical :) 8 votes
      3%

(235 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Hamish_Campbell (resized).png
    ThePinballShow_GoatLogo copy (resized).png
    UpperFlipperCutouts (resized).jpg
    IMG_8472 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8471 (resized).jpeg
    triple drain logo (resized).png
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg
    the pinball show logo (resized).png
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    TPS (resized).jpg
    final round ep 79 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1802 (resized).png
    the pinball show logo (resized).png
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2227 All RSS feeds for TPN Posted by DennisK (2 years ago)

Post #2238 How to add RSS feeds Posted by DennisK (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dugmar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2268 2 years ago

I listened, and the banter was a bit much for me. I don't listen to these podcasts for this type of content. But I do agree with a few points about TPN that were touched on. Bottom line, since the inception of TPN, I listen to those podcasts a lot less compared to when there were single, individual podcasts. It is because of two things. One, the format for me. I do not want to filter through different show sub-titles and podcasters that are under the same umbrella. Second, it seems like an infomercial at times. Regardless of what is said on the air, the fact that it was created by and run by a distributor is hard to get by without thinking there is bias.

I have to say, since TPN was created, I have turned and listened more to the independent podcasts a lot, lot more.

#2270 2 years ago
    Quoted from Smack:

Each show has it's own RSS feed now if you are so inclined. They split these out a few months ago. DennisK posted them all again yesterday.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-network-/page/45#post-6260552

Yes, saw that. I just like when a new show pops up on my phone. I click and listen while driving. Not really ever going to take the time to go through an RSS feed and separate.

#2287 2 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Please provide any proof where these podcasts were created and run by Zach. PLEASE.

Proof doesn't matter. Perception is the reality.

#2291 2 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Unbelievable. So even though Zach has nothing o do with any of the goings on with TPN outside of his created content, you’re refusing to change your opinion of TPN? You’re unable to have different views based off actual reality?
    What would it take to change your perception? It’s really insulting to read these uninformed comments about how TPN works.

Okay, so who founded TPN?

2 years later
    #4493 9 months ago
    - Yet Another Civil Request To Stop Harming 

Zach,

Where was this said? I am going to guess Chris posted buzzed and then removed said video?

#4495 9 months ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

I think right before Market Trends

Yes, heard it on your show, but where was the Kaneda rant video? Looks like he pulled it off his FB page. (Which he has done before after making similar attacks in the past.)

#4498 9 months ago

Zach. No response from Kaneda to your segment on the latest pod? I see no reply at all anywhere, no apology. I called him out on his FB page and got blocked of course.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dugmar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-network-?tu=dugmar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.