(Topic ID: 260761)

*NEW* TPN: Pinball Innovators & Makers Podcast Ep 21: Live Or Die - Make Your Ch

By ZMeny

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,812 posts
  • 417 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by LOTR_breath
  • Topic is favorited by 147 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What title should CGC remake next?”

• Twilight Zone 19 votes
      8%
    • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure 46 votes
      20%
    • The Addams Family 19 votes
      8%
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation 5 votes
      2%
    • Tales Of The Arabian Nights 33 votes
      14%
    • Theatre Of Magic 18 votes
      8%
    • Scared Stiff 6 votes
      3%
    • White Water 11 votes
      5%
    • Cirqus Voltaire 10 votes
      4%
    • The Shadow 4 votes
      2%
    • Creature From The Black Lagoon 9 votes
      4%
    • Funhouse 13 votes
      6%
    • Cactus Canyon 34 votes
      14%
    • Radical :) 8 votes
      3%

(235 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    TPS (resized).jpg
    final round ep 79 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1802 (resized).png
    the pinball show logo (resized).png
    ThePinballShow_GoatLogo copy (resized).png
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    the pinball show logo (resized).png
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg
    final round 78 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2024-02-14 at 11.20.10 AM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-12 at 6.22.39 PM (resized).png
    triple_drain_new_logo_sz5v26 (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2024-01-29 at 7.45.45 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2227 All RSS feeds for TPN Posted by DennisK (2 years ago)

Post #2238 How to add RSS feeds Posted by DennisK (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Who-Dey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#113 4 years ago

Man what a shit storm! Who would have ever thought this much controversy would have came from this? I do have a problem with one of the people in the group but i guess i don't have to listen to them. I am disappointed that they are part of the group though i wont lie.

#121 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Jesus Terry. What did I ever do to you? Your ticket price to pincinnati this year just went up 500%

How the hell did you know that it was you??

2 weeks later
    #460 4 years ago

I was the very first one to point out Zach being biased toward certain people or products once he started mingling with people in the pinball industry. I was the first one to say the the SDTM show wasnt as good as it was when they first started it. I sure did take a lot of downvotes for expressing my unpopular opinion but i would just like to take this opportunity to say I TOLD YOU SO!

You cant become friends with people like this and still be unbiased. You would have to shit on their products to do so and who wants to shit on a friends product? Nobody is going to do that and unless you are a moron that’s understandably so and of course Zach cant shit on Stern publicly now because they would pull his license to sell and tell him to go to hell.

Here is what people need to remember. Zach got to where he is right now because of one reason, and that reason is because HE LOVES PINBALL. He loves it so much that he worked his ass off to become a distributor. He wanted to work in the pinball industry some how or another and i cant fault him for that.

With all that being said though, i truly believe in my heart that Zach is a good honest and trustworthy guy. He's loves pinball and is great for this hobby. Ive had a couple little spats with Zach but I'm here to tell you people that the Zach i know personally is a top notch guy and a good human being. If he ever gives me a reason to believe any different i will be the first to say it but right now he’s a good dude and i love the guy. We all make mistakes in life but who you are inside is what really matters, doesn't matter if you are rich, poor, stupid as hell, highly educated, ugly or pretty......only thing that matters is your heart. Theres no need to pound on him for being passionate about pinball.

Also I've bought a few things from Zach and one item in particular had a bad problem that Stern as usual dropped the ball on and Zach got pissed and got on the phone and made shit happen. He was more mad than i was about the situation. Zach wont put you off and ignore you like alot of others distributors do. That may change when he gets richer and bigger (doubtful) but as of right now he’s a great distributor.

#491 4 years ago
    Quoted from wesman:

I've no clue if this was meant towards me or Delt. Either way, this comment seems more snarky than adding to the discussion in a thoughtful way.

He only says snarky things. He never contributes anything meaningful to this forum. Dont you know that by now?

#573 4 years ago
    Quoted from stpcore:

Tomorrow (Friday) "The Plumb with Krystle Gemnich" will air on The Pinball Network.

I wonder if she will still be all butthurt and crying about the monkey on the back glass of Oktoberfest like she used to be?

#577 4 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Let us know if you do listen and that's the topic. I'll tune in and listen to a butthurt woman crying about a molesting monkey.

I wont be listening. I'd rather stick my d*ck in a meat grinder.

#578 4 years ago
    Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

What about Whoa Nellie and her juicy melons?

OHHHHH THE HORROR!!

#580 4 years ago
    Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

What about Whoa Nellie and her juicy melons?

Oh yeah I almost forgot, that Elvira back glass is disgusting and degrading to all women!! I think I'm going to call Stern and make them take that off of there, maybe make them dress her up like a nun or something. I think everyone should boycott Stern until they cover up Elviras boobs!

#584 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

We are excited about Krystle’s show and she’s very informed and entertaining so I wouldn’t worry too much. I, for one, am always amused by monkeys so if she throws in some ape talk I’d be fine with that haha.

I love monkeys too Zach and I think they are funny as hell. That's why nobody should be "offended" by them. Some people take life way too serious.

#587 4 years ago
    Quoted from wesman:

Is this your not so subtle way Who-Dey, of informally announcing that you're joining TPN?

No I'm too old school and not PC enough for TPN. I would make Kenada look like Mr. Roger's. Lol

#681 4 years ago
    Quoted from Crile1:

I didn't realize there was so much drama around TPN until I listened to episode 2 of the pinball show. Am I missing something? Isn't this just an effort to get a lot of podcasts under one roof to make it easier to find/search for? Don't like it, then don't listen to it, right? I have listened to a few of them so far and am figuring out the ones that I will continue to listen to. My only advice is to cut some of the run time down. Try to cap at 1 hour...sometimes off-topic conversations can go on too long. Other than that, I can't think of any real criticism.

Alot of pinsiders love to take shots at people and then Jack Danger started his dumb shit about no women podcasters....I suppose he will demand gay podcasters and people of color next probably since Zach did in fact let a couple of very feminist women be on TPN.

I think what Zach is doing is kind of a good thing though for people that listen to a lot of pinball podcast. It doesnt really affect me personally since I pretty much only listen to Kanedas podcast and that's it but who knows maybe when I'm bored I will listen to another one and now I know where to find them at.

Just typical pinside babies stuff, nothing new here to see. Zach is not going to be the guy who ruins pinball, it's going to be the politically correct crybabies that are jealous of Zach that will, at least for me anyways. Some people just need to man up and shut up.

#684 4 years ago
    Quoted from dontpanicflip:

Do you know what they call Brazil nuts in Brazil? Nuts.
    Do you know what people will call behavior and communication that respects people for their contributions regardless of their gender/race/sexual-orientation when all of the toxic people so concerned about upsetting the established apple-cart have moved on? Humanity.
    I hope we get there one day. But who-dey 's comment above is just... disappointing.

Yeah it's really disappointing that I have the balls to call out people and all of the stupid BS in this world that we live in now isnt it? What's even more disappointing is we have a society that is afraid to speak up about how stupid we have become because we are afraid of offending someone.

#703 4 years ago
    Quoted from fauxcalin:

Pinball needs more diversity. It needs queer podcasters and players, transgender podcasters and players, women podcasters and players, PoC podcasters and players. Your attitude is the thing that makes this hobby look like a boys club. I am a transgender player, and would love to hear podcasts give a perspective I can relate to, and your insensitive and inane comment clearly demonstrates that you could care less who gets into the hobby as long as you can dunk on people behind a keyboard. Jack Danger raised a valid point, and TPN told their side of the story, and welcomed diversity in their venture in the same breath. as one of the so-called "politically correct crybabies who is jealous of Zach" I'd ask to to reframe that mental image. I have no ill will towards Zach or TPN, but I do think that as the largest pinball media production they should strive (and they do) for diversity and inclusion in a hobby I begrudgingly share with dimissive and hurtful people like you.

Nothing "needs" more or less diversity, who cares? If I ever heard the group of people that I play pinball with say....."hey we need more gay people in our group" or "hey we need to find some tranny's to play with us", I would never play with them again. Why you ask? Well it's not because I dont like gay people or whatever kind of people, i would leave the group because I don't like STUPID people.

I dont give a damn who plays with us truthfully and if I don't like the people in the group then I just wont play with them anymore and I will find people that I relate to better.

If you go play pinball somewhere and you arent accepted by the group because they dont like you for whatever reason then who cares? You dont want to play with people that dont like you I am sure so why try and force them to accept you?

Also the only reason pinball is a boys club as you say is because there arent that many women that enjoy playing it. Don't think for a minute that a house full of men wouldnt love to see 20 women come over and play pinball with them because believe me they would love that but you cant make them come over. My gf doesnt like playing pinball. It sucks but I cant force her to like it so I'm not even going to try.

#704 4 years ago
    Quoted from fauxcalin:

they should strive (and they do) for diversity and inclusion in a hobby I begrudgingly share with dimissive and hurtful people like you.

I love how you judge people "like me" that you don't even know. You don't know anything about me. I might be the nicest person you could ever meet, you have no idea what I am or what I'm not. Just because I dont believe in "forced diversity" doesnt mean I am a bad person.

#708 4 years ago
    Quoted from wolfemaaan:

You’re GF doesn’t like pinball? Time to let her go bro

See now you know why my life sucks and why I'm such an angry old white guy.

#709 4 years ago
    Quoted from amstrick:

who-dey how are the 1950’s? It must be miserable to walk around harboring that kind of vitriol.

Lol you dont understand at all. I dont harbor any kind of vitriol at all because I dont care and I dont even think about diversity.

If I walked into a pinball bar and they said...."sorry no straight white guys allowed in here", I wouldnt care at all and I wouldnt be mad at all. I would just go find a place that didnt care if i played rather than trying to make the other place accept me and try to force them into letting me be a part of their group.

I just dont even think about that kind of stuff honestly. If I dont like someone for whatever reason it may be I just simply don't hang out with them. No big deal.

#712 4 years ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

You want to see a more diverse group of podcasters , well here's your chance . Zach ( TPN) has repeatedly asked for ANYONE to submit a podcast . If people don't put their hand up to give it ago , then TPN can only deal with what they have . If you or anyone else put together a well done , entertaining podcast , I'm sure they would welcome you with open arms . Jack Danger's point wasn't "valid" , as they had asked a female podcaster to join them before they announced TPN.

There you go, fauxcalin could be the first ever transgender pinball podcaster! Make it happen fauxcalin!

#714 4 years ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

I would listen to a transgender or any other group of people labelled as a " minority " if they did an entertaining podcast I liked . Who-Day I read your comments as you will like someone for them , not whatever they are " labelled "as . I would like someone to like me for me , not because I was labelled as some " minority " , to me that is the opposite of discrimination .

I honestly don't care what people are really. If I like them I like them and if I dont I dont. I dont even care about people who discriminate as long as they dont cause anyone any physical harm. People are allowed to think anyway that they want. I just dont get caught up in all that crap.

#718 4 years ago
    Quoted from jgentry:

The biggest breaking news out of all of this is that Whodey has a girlfriend

She thinks I'm an asshole too. Lol

#728 4 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

Seriously guys Who-Dey is the the one of the saddest loneliest trolls on pinside. If you feel his misery needs company send him a PM.
    [quoted image]

I have never seen so many male drama queens in my life as what there is on this site lol. I’m so glad that i am a person that can think for myself and not be a sheep like some of you people. Put your big boy pants on and man up boys! I seriously could not imagine living life like some of you people do. If it wasn't so funny it would be down right sad.

#735 4 years ago
    Quoted from okayestpinballer:

Anyone with a Rick and Morty spot under #100.

Great answer

#737 4 years ago
    Quoted from wolfemaaan:

With so much drama in the T-P-N[quoted image]

4A1C2286-3556-4B81-A448-DE1BB9A36CEB (resized).jpeg4A1C2286-3556-4B81-A448-DE1BB9A36CEB (resized).jpeg
    #741 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

I proudly show my love and history of rap music, especially some 90s and 2000s hip-hop/rap. Funky ass shit is my game and I’ll keep spittin the illness on the mic with no shame.
    Yay yay yaiaayyy, Smoke Baklava Everyday (mic drop)

You're an awesome singer Zach! Dont let anyone tell you any different buddy.

#775 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

The irony makes it all the better

Zach I've had the same thing happen to me with pizzas. Basically the problem was the person who took your order was a dumbass and no I'm not saying all fast food workers are stupid just so you know before you whiners jump on me.

I place an order last night for wings and she said it will be ready in 15 mins. I said I cant be there until 25 mins from now, can you have it ready at that time please? She sat and kept talking to herself trying to figure out how to do that and I said it's not a big deal just wait 10 mins before you start the order. She then kept stalling and thinking about what she needed to do and finally said....I will figure it out and make it happen. I felt like saying goddam go back to school you moron but I didnt want my wings spit on. These kids today cant count back change or anything.

Anyway what I was gonna ask you is why the F are you eating pizza hut when you guys have Pizza Kings all over Indiana???? That's like the best pizza in the world almost son, get your head out of your azz!!

#780 4 years ago
    Quoted from wesman:

I think you should have saved this story for a guest spot metaphor on next weeks show!

I'm going to start my own show. Its going to be me, you, and Gunnut and its going to be called either Redneck Pinball, The Rant, the three angry old white guys or maybe something even worse. Its going to be no bullshit and the straight up truth.we will be calling out bad pinball companies, bad distributors, and bad Pinsiders! It will be rated R, no kids or people who get offended easily allowed!

It will probably be too much for TPN, may have to go solo.

See you all soon!

#788 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I will give you $300 for four 30 minute shows. This would be so great,

Oh yeah it would be great alright. I'll put about 12 beers in Gunnut and pull his string and he will babble and rant and rave for at least an hour straight. I wouldn't have to say a word.

#804 4 years ago

I love Pizza and Pizza and pinball go together like peanut butter and jelly. Indiana is home of one of the best pizza franchises around (Pizza King) so Zach knows what good pizza is.

#817 4 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

Ahhh Pizza King to be true it’s their Stromboli’s that rock,not their pizza’s.You want Steve’s Una pizza for the best pizza,ask for the 20” big Una for $17.85

Really their Stromboli's are better than their pizza??

#819 4 years ago

Thanks, I will definitely try one when I go. I may be going in a couple of weeks.

#821 4 years ago

Medium heat? What do u mean?

#823 4 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

You can choose mild medium or hot

Oh ok gotcha. I just thought it was like a pizza rolled up in dough and you tell them whatever ingredients that you want in it. I didn't know they made them spicy too. I am definitely going to get one in addition to a pizza. I will report back to The Pizza Network when I do.

#826 4 years ago

Yeah it does look like a hoagie kind of. Damn it does look killer though and i cant wait to try one.......mmm!! Pizza King is so good.

#857 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Doesn't bother me in the least,

Then why are you bitching about it for then?

#863 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Are you getting us confused? If you ever do, I'm the good looking younger one with all my teeth.
    But I digress....YOU are the one that's been pissing and moaning aboot it forever, feel free to stop by the SDTM thread and isolate your posts. You even taken pride in the fact you were so early to point out after Zach became a distro.
    As for me, I mentioned I didn't hear much if any of it after listening to episode 1.

I'm not complaining about Zach though at all. Only thing I complained about were the feminist podcasters. I have no problem with Zach at all and I am glad that he is a distributor. Only thing I ever said was the SDTM show changed after be started becoming friends with the owners of these pinball companies. It didn't take a genius to know that but I'm not mad about it at all. He wanted more than to just be some guy sitting in Greg's moms basement on YouTube doing a pinball show and he worked hard and achieved just that. Good for him.

#875 4 years ago

If it's a good podcast I prefer it to be long. If the podcast sucks I prefer it to be short....or actually it makes me wish it wouldn't have been made at all.

#892 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

He aint alone there Fuck I'd rather Zach's singin than topper talk.

Theres been a lot of great rock singers come out of Indiana.

David Lee Roth
    John Cougar Mellencamp
    Axle Rose
    Henry Lee Summer
    Zach Meny

#894 4 years ago

Here's the other thing Zach. Don't listen to the haters dude! David Lee Roths dad was a doctor and he continuously told Dave that he would never amount to anything in life. Just think if Dave would have listened to him and changed paths.

Follow your dreams brother. Rock on!

#896 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Another Hoosier to give Mr. Meny some competition:
    Michael Jackson

Oh there plenty more Hoosiers that were famous but I only listed a few good ones. I don't consider Michael Jackson good and he was also kind of a yucky person.

Lots of cool people from Indiana though. James Dean was from Indiana.

#900 4 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

An old Army buddy of mine is from Indiana. Zach Tolle. Cool dude. Indiana = crossroads of America, right?

Yep that's right.

#912 4 years ago
    Quoted from jandrea95:

I personally saw Zach sitting on a couch doing NOTHING for at LEAST 3 mins during the expo. He needs to get his ass in gear and make this happen.

These millennials today are so damn lazy!

3 weeks later
    #987 3 years ago

You guys get a room.....sheesh!

1 week later
    #1010 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

The bitch Jeff Baskins and Marty Exotic have a NEW Final Round episode![quoted image]

Can we get a Tiger King pinball machine already? Think of the possibilities! There would be so many things that you could do with this theme lol.

1 week later
    #1048 3 years ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

$60,000 for a pool ,did you want an Olympic size pool with a grandstand , I'd get some more quotes , but you're right , I would rather save up the extra to have an in-ground pool rather than half do it with an above ground pool .You should have tried all your psychology skills to change her mind .
    I'm really in enjoying the Pinball Show podcasts , but I am missing sdtm shows with you and Greg

Believe it or not, 50-60 grand around here doesn’t get you a huge pool. I had pool and to be honest Ohio and Indiana is a horrible place to have a pool. My recommendation is to not get a pool at all but if you cant resist the urge to get a above ground because its going to be far less expensive and easier to tear down and throw away after you realize that buying a pool was the worst purchase that you ever made in your life. The day that i tore my pool down was one of the happiest days of my life.

#1050 3 years ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

I think you're right , as a kid we had a fully tiled , salt water , solar heated pool with a waterfall and spa , it didn't get used enough especially when it regularly gets over 100 degrees here . It is now filled in and is a Garden , not from us but the people who brought the house .

I would own a pool if i lived somewhere where i didnt have to open and close it but we get very little summer in Ohio and Indiana and its just not worth the hassle to me. Zach is young and full of energy so that helps but when he gets older he will be scratching his head and saying “ehh.....this is the dumbest thing that ive ever did in my life”. We are more of a hot tub state than a pool state.

#1052 3 years ago

I have a friend that just got a look put in 2 years ago and it's not a huge pool and I heard he had between 50-60k in it. He got a heater and the cover that you can walk on and whatever other goodies that you can get. It all adds up. It's been a pain in the ass so far for him. One or two of the liners failed and a third one was installed wrong, so three liners in two years.

The people that put the pool in were mad about it and kind of putting him off and he said they literally almost got into a fist fight because tempers were flaring so bad. It's been one big mess for him and NOT very enjoyable so far lol.

1 month later
    #1302 3 years ago

Totally agree!

1 week later
    #1506 3 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

Jack Danger let me just say this the two single most entertaining people in pinball are yourself and TNT Amusement. You owe no apologize to anyone just keep doing what you do, and let everyone else do what they do. Reality is I think your live streams are about the main media in pinball that actually influences people to buy or not to buy. When you watch TNT you learn more about pinball history, how they work, how to fix a game, etc. I watch you live stream every game, which is a testimony to how great of a job you do! I don't listen to podcasts, I'm only interested in someone showcasing the games features. What I really like about your live stream is you cover every manufacturer, you're not telling people to buy something, you're just having a blast playing the game. When you do what you do you give everyone else a chance to really understand what a game offers without being told to turn around and buy it. We as buyers can make up our own minds as to if we like something or not and only when you get the kind of stream you offers do you really know how you feel about a game you haven't seen in person! Kudos!
    Keep up the great work!

Damn dude sounds like you have a serious man crush on JD. Maybe you should PM him and ask him out or something? I used to watch him and subscribe to his channel but when i found out who he really is and what he’s all about i stopped. He will never get my support again.

#1516 3 years ago
    Quoted from chooch:

Care to elaborate for those who don't frequent here that often? Maybe a cliff notes version.

No not really. Theres a lot of things he believes in that goes against my personal beliefs and I will leave it at that.

#1530 3 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Ok you can take your knee pads off now. LOL
    Everybody here knows what's up brother. Don't you get that?
    We don't need YOU to tell us who did this or that.
    Lmk what JD says to buy next and I'll make sure i put it on my list. Lol
    I do like his streams but you'd have to be a total idiot to buy a game based on somebody's else's opinion solely.
    Remember, it's called "passive/aggressive" Good job

Dude everytime DrFrightner opens his mouth poop rolls out of it. Everyone on Pinside knows that. People figured him out faster than any other pinsider in history. The dude has zero credibility at all and I bet even JD doesn't want to be associated with him.

Stern seriously should make a DrFrightner pinball machine and have a Drfrightner head like a Rudy head that just talks shit constantly and everytime you bash it he opens his mouth and turds fall out onto the playfield.

Ok, waiting for his mile long response he is going to give me.........

#1535 3 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Even Kaneda had to shut him down. Lol
    The frightener is reaching out for any lifeline.
    Maybe JD is it?
    Isn’t this the Summer of Love?

This the summer of love but theres no lifeline for this clown at all I wouldn't think. Maybe Zach and Bone will feel sorry for him and take him in? They could stick Drfrightner in the middle of them in that Hot Wheels video they made where they were driving that car.

#1536 3 years ago
    Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I've been moderated before for saying things like this, but I don't see a damn word he writes! Try it, you'll like it!

Don't feel special because NOBODY reads what he writes! Lol

4 weeks later
    #1642 3 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

[quoted image]

Freakin hilarious!

#1659 3 years ago

Dang Zach you really butchered up that Heart song bad lol. Don't feel bad though because hardly anyone else can sing that song either, especially a man. ....well except this old dude here. Keep practicing and maybe you can get to this guys level one day!

4 weeks later
    #1714 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

EARLY RELEASE!
    The Pinball Show Ep 26: Inside Pinball
    Hosts: Dennis Kriesel & Zach Meny
    - Stern Pinball new product offering...coming soon...
    - Upsetting an International Pinball Sensation
    - Jersey Jack Factory Finds
    - Attack From Mars Remake Remake
    - Deeproot Launch and Sponsorship
    - Pinball Market Trends
    - How to holdout for more money in podcasting
    - Deals Of The WTF?!
    - Segment: A New Pinball Classification System
    - Zach has whimsy, Dennis has no heart
    - TPN Today
    - TPN This Week
    email: [email protected]
    facebook: facebook.com/thepinballnetwork
    twitch: twitch.tv/pinballnetwork
    youtube: youtube.com/thepinballnetwork
    instagram: @thepinballnetwork
    twitter: @therealTPN
    https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-vffq4-e84644
    [quoted image]

Great episode Zach but I gotta disagree with you on the my pillow. As a person who's spine has been wrecked from a motorcycle accident the my pillow changed my life and I love it. I'm sure there are better pillows probably out there somewhere but you damm sure wont find one at wal mart that is better. Also there is not a pillow out there that works for everybody and his pillow just didnt work for you. Go to a furniture store and check out some of the pillows they carry like the Bedgear brand.

Mike Lindell has been catching a lot of flack lately but the real truth is he is good guy, good Christian and he is a great example of what the American Dream is all about. His life story is quite interesting and a testament to what a person can do if they set their mind to it and work hard.

#1719 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

You’d have to get a good clean shot in first to get the wolf off it’s game to have a shot. If they strike first and you don’t defend it well, you’re done.

I think one would stand a much better chance against a coyote than a wolf. My neighbor across the street has two wolf's and let me tell you, one of them is so damn big that I promise you would not want to get into a fight with it. Believe it or not though it seems to be a pretty nice animal.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Who-Dey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-network-?tu=Who-Dey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.