(Topic ID: 260761)

*NEW* TPN: The Pinball Show Ep 151: How Many People Are Buying New Pinball Machi

By ZMeny

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,833 posts
  • 418 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 hours ago by ZMeny
  • Topic is favorited by 148 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What title should CGC remake next?”

• Twilight Zone 19 votes
      8%
    • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure 46 votes
      20%
    • The Addams Family 19 votes
      8%
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation 5 votes
      2%
    • Tales Of The Arabian Nights 33 votes
      14%
    • Theatre Of Magic 18 votes
      8%
    • Scared Stiff 6 votes
      3%
    • White Water 11 votes
      5%
    • Cirqus Voltaire 10 votes
      4%
    • The Shadow 4 votes
      2%
    • Creature From The Black Lagoon 9 votes
      4%
    • Funhouse 13 votes
      6%
    • Cactus Canyon 34 votes
      14%
    • Radical :) 8 votes
      3%

(235 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

the pinball show logo (resized).png
    Hamish_Campbell (resized).png
    ThePinballShow_GoatLogo copy (resized).png
    UpperFlipperCutouts (resized).jpg
    IMG_8472 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8471 (resized).jpeg
    triple drain logo (resized).png
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    TPS (resized).jpg
    final round ep 79 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1802 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2227 All RSS feeds for TPN Posted by DennisK (2 years ago)

Post #2238 How to add RSS feeds Posted by DennisK (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheLaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 4 years ago

OK good news. Now I'll just watch TPN...um....or I'll follow the link to listen to umm.....hmmmm.

Quoted from dirtbag66:

Where's Kaneda's podcast? Heard it was pretty popular...

Looks like they have an opening to apply

Quoted from ZMeny:

Off The Record Pinball Podcast
    Providers: open to any, please sign-up
    Medium: Podcast
    Schedule: Weekly starting the week of 2.10.2020
    Format: open to any

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from okgrak:

It was registered 14 days ago, the same day as the announcement. This type of domain name trolling is as old as the internet.

Quoted from woody76:

LOL. Kaneda swooped in and snagged it

No fan of Kanada and it pains me to say this, TPN really could have used better marketing.

#26 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

We can do better and more as a group.

I don't doubt it, but rolling out out this big announcement with no links or central area for this group seems a bit weird/not as helpful as it could be doesn't it?

Some other thread I saw some pics of peeps announced to have shows with an image...is there like a website that explains everything that I'm missing?
    I am a little older than your and maybe websites are out completely? wouldn't shock me!

Quoted from PismoArcade:

Tried to follow/subscribe on Facebook and the only “Pinball Network” I can find on there is an Australian guy.

Sure, thepinballnetwork.au

#90 4 years ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

If this is actually true, than why no Kaneda?

There is no correlation betwixt those 2 things.

#118 4 years ago
    Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

We talked about it before hand and no one wanted a website. It wasnt going to be used for what we are doing. Yet somehow, the fact that we did not get a domain has indicated we are inept?.

I just think it's a newer way of doing things. Pretty standard for a long time that website comes early, and that's sort of what people expect.
    I guess websites aren't as important anymore as a facebook page serving pretty much the same purpose or even better.

Not a facebook guy, but not really a podcast guy, so just giving you an outside opinion on the look of things.

#150 4 years ago
    Quoted from Poorman:

I will never understand how anyone can be upset over free content...

You don't? It's kind of a big thing in radio & tv, most of which is free.

#185 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

New pinball podcasting format that many will enjoy

Wow, looks like "purp'ed ball stories"

#187 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

Wouldn't it be better to have all of the content consolidated in ONE place?

Their Facebook maybe ?

#190 4 years ago

Officially launched Feb 10 so probably more info then

#207 4 years ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

If the website is going to happen will it need a new name as TPN seems to be taken ?

You don't say?

#283 4 years ago

Is this GregGate or some shit?

#309 4 years ago
    Quoted from Stones:

I'm sorry, but I need to have the swearing periodically....

So does my daughter, and her friends at preschool when I'm there all day.
    I mean I assume they like it.

#314 4 years ago

Holy Moby Batman.

1 week later
    #419 4 years ago
    Quoted from iloveplywood:

...commentary like this, that for better or worse, that has probably led to Bone leaving. So thanks??

So bone couldn't stand the heat and his feeling were hurt so he retired. Hmm, that doesn't sound right.

I find the idea that because something is FREE, you have to all cap it don't ya know, it can't get any criticism pretty silly.

#428 4 years ago
    Quoted from stpcore:

...What I dont care for is when it becomes personal. That's my only issue.

I feel you there, but that's the crux of the Zach issue and it's probably gonna follow him around for a bit.

#439 4 years ago
    Quoted from paul_8788:

Being upset because Zach or anyone else on a podcast doesn't pile on makes no sense to me. Who cares why they aren't a constantly negative dickhead?

I think some people see Zach as being condescending & shilling, which they see as in fact being negative

#441 4 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

...Ken and Zach both have relationships with folks at manufacturers. You’re not going to hear them trash people. That’s just a fact.

Is there something betwixt "trash" & "praise?" Why is everything an either or?

#449 4 years ago

Guys, i might actually have to listen to this episode when I get home and get to the bottom of this!

#454 4 years ago
    Quoted from RandomTask:

Usually when I don't like the food in a restaurant....

Here come the foodguments.

#462 4 years ago
    Quoted from stpcore:

Please do! I'd love some feedback from a listener. !

have to wait to get home, my phone will not let me listen to it, keeps kicking me to app store for podbean with no option for desktop version worked earlier in the day.

#512 4 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

It wouldn’t be a thread on Pinside without darscot mentioning he works for...

Remember he's "contractually obligated " to tell us.

So I listened to 28 minutes if it seemed like a decent discussion. Had an issue with firefox not being able to skip to audio after 27 minutes on multiple devices so that was weird, works on Chrome though.
    I thought it was a lovely discussion but Zach def sets himself up as the foil to Pinside so that's a chicken and egg things that might be hard to get out of.
    I'll finish her up today

#540 4 years ago
    Quoted from stpcore:

Please do! I'd love some feedback from a listener. I'd also like for you to take note regarding the amount of time FlipNOut is mentioned or discussed. Let me know what you think!

Ok finally finished ep2 and I thought it was dynamite. First off, I only heard the distro name mentioned maybe one or twice never noticed/bothered me.
    But blah blah let's get to the shillery, i didn't really feel it to be honest.
    This one was more my style that ep1, as this seemed more old school vs new school. I don't see Zach as shillin' as much as a dude that really thinks Stranger things is "more fun not better " than everything made before 2005.
    Sure there was some standard nonsense like 'LE owners love their games that's why they bought them" but I actually enjoyed almost all of this and I hate people.
    Haha but man them guys were roasting Zach something fierce, is that the hate speech everyone is talking aboot? You guys sound like people I would talk to; well done.
    And there you have it, from a non podcast guy

#554 4 years ago

On a technical note I couldn't get all the TPN streams to work on desktop version, so I annoyingly had to install the podbean app to listen. Obviously it isn't the worst crime in th world, just kinda lame

#564 4 years ago
    Quoted from iloveplywood:

Pinball is so subjective anyway, that reviews by other people have never really influenced me that much -- frankly, neutral description of code/flow/difficulty level give me a better chance of deciding the likelihood of me liking a pin than the reviewer's overall impression. ...

Well if someone is skewing their "grade" one way or the other, they would/could also skew their impression of code/flow/difficulty.
    6 of 1...

#640 4 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

We will make it work Levi. Just pinball! And we are pinball legends!!!

Well you're pinside legends at least.

This Delt shit is getting a tinge weird though, even for me.

#679 4 years ago

Should update post #1 with
    Thepinballnetwork.net

#685 4 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Good show although I can't be the only one that wished that Zach would have just ordered a %$#@ third topping and let the poor kid get on with his shift.

He started telling the story and I was wondering why I was wasting my time listening to this pointless shit. 3 minutes later I was ready to crash my car into a Pizza Hut to teach them a lesson. Zach was totally correct there (other than the fact it's obviously a product placement shill for Dominos )

#689 4 years ago
    Quoted from stpcore:

I know you dont listen to podcasts so I'm pretty stoked that you gave us another listen.

I was just ah, looking for that krisel dude or whatever

#786 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

I'm going to start my own show....

I will give you $300 for four 30 minute shows. This would be so great,

#834 4 years ago

When's the new one?

#847 4 years ago

Can't finish the whole thing, I'll have to wait till later to find out of a Convocation of eagles was stated.

#853 4 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

... and the "Buy Buy Buy!" and even some "Sell Sell Sell!"

How long before they start the "Shill Shill Shill?!" I thought it was coming in this one.

#856 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

HEY!!!! Hahaha what did I shill this episode?

No my point is when you mention things like "Iron Maiden Premium in stock now," that could be a little shill x3. Doesn't bother me in the least, and I think everyone is relaxing a bit aboot the whole thing (most importantly you).

#858 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Then why are you bitching about it for then?

Are you getting us confused? If you ever do, I'm the good looking younger one with all my teeth.

But I digress....YOU are the one that's been pissing and moaning aboot it forever, feel free to stop by the SDTM thread and isolate your posts. You even taken pride in the fact you were so early to point out after Zach became a distro.

As for me, I mentioned I didn't hear much if any of it after listening to episode 1.

#869 4 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

I think YOU need to relax Law.
    Who gives a F.

I don't know what you're talking aboot, I'm agreeing with everything you're saying

I already said he wasnt shilling, and if he did I don't have a problem with it...why you on my ass tough guy?

EDIT: Ahhh, just saw it was a classic drinkin' night for you. Makes more sense

#890 4 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

It would literally be Dennis' worst nightmare of a podcast!

He aint alone there Fuck I'd rather Zach's singin than topper talk.

#898 4 years ago

OK if it's allowed in this thread I'm going to have a little lunch and finish this latest episode off.

s (resized).jpgs (resized).jpg
    #918 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Great consolidation effort to bring the Best pinball content for hobbiests.
    Great new shows and creators are being introduced.
    and everybody hates on Zach no matter what he does.

Podcasters acted like they were shutting down podcasts
    Great consolidation effort to bring the Best pinball content for hobbiests.
    People jumped on early for a somewhat clunky "launch" including no website
    They said they didn't what a website
    Everyone made 10,000 jokes aboot somone "stealing" the URL they didn't want
    They launched a website
    Links to a bunch of podcasts
    Pizza Hut refused to count extra cheese as a topping
    Zach's new show is better than SDTM
    ....that's pretty much it.

Now, obviously I didn't mention the 12 pages of people wondering where Kenada was & obvious hillbilly rants against diversity.

3 weeks later
    #993 4 years ago

Is this like the last time everyone fake retired?

#999 4 years ago

Havent had a chance to listen but Ken is the one that keeps this show grounded; a shame.

2 weeks later
    #1044 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gorgar666:

Why wasn’t Gottlieb Arena not mentioned,.....ok, here come the jokes.

probably because 135% of all points come from the plunge.

3 weeks later
    #1074 3 years ago

Drain those flipper toppers indeed! So lame.

#1077 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

When I can’t get enough toppers, I just add flipper toppers!!!...

Oh believe me, not hearing you on the subject was a real treat; no offense

2 weeks later
    #1118 3 years ago
    Quoted from gecko157:

His personality really kills the vibe of the show,...

his personality suppresses Zach's vibe, which is needed for me.

#1120 3 years ago
    Quoted from J-Freeze:

...he seems like he would be more coordinated or athletically inclined.

And this relates to pinball how....?

#1122 3 years ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Wow, that‘s... harsh!
    I like em as a combo...

It's not meant to be overly harsh, as the show is set up to work like this; opposing viewpoints just like you say.

#1145 3 years ago

"Disk Locked Content!"

Uff when Stern is against the ropes with the public, Zach is sent in. Nightmare episode.

#1147 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Oh no, what did Dennis say to induce such night sweats for ya?

The whole babe in the woods "what on earth do people not like aboot this topper can you please explain it to me Dennis" is a little much.

#1157 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

My apologies for grating on you enough for you to provide this type of public feedback.

Yeah posting on Pinside isn't a Herculean task

Quoted from ZMeny:

...I feel on an island of trying to provide different viewpoints and arguments because taking the less popular view every time is not always enjoyable, but is important to me in the content I produce for others (even if it reinforces dislike for me over my cohost(s)).

So then you actually know what the big deal is with toppers, and you're just taking the position of a rube and further acting out that role?

Quoted from ZMeny:

Two people agreeing on every topic is a snoozefest that id rather not waste my time creating.

So that's why SDTM ended?

Quoted from ZMeny:

My aim for the discussion was to use the topper as a symbol and metaphor for what the community is evolving/devolving into, hence the name of the episode title.

Quoted from ZMeny:

Saying I have lost all honesty and integrity is hurtful, but I achieved my goal in making you feel and think, maybe even in a different way, so I’ll take the arrows.

The martyr angle loses a bit of it's effectiveness after you just made an unboxing video posted in multiple threads jizzing all over the thing how sweet it is. So wait...this episodes Zach really doesn't love the topper, he's just playing Devil's Advocate even if he must suffer for it?
    And I guess the unboxing Zach wasn't him either, but a symbol of the 'merican "go get'em Tiger" capitalism that made this land so great?
    Is there a real Zach? I thought what hurt you most was people blaming you for not being honest and yourself and yelling that you were a salesman acting?
    Dennis sounds like a dude I know and shoot the shit with...is he real, or is he also just playing a counterpoint role to open our eyes and teach us something?
    What was my point in all this? I'm not going to lie l had a shitload of ice cream with the fam and I might be a little too wired at this point. Now you can see why I don't have a podcast; it would make 0 sense. MeanwHile you look super fit lately so umm, keep up the good work.

#1211 3 years ago
    Quoted from Looprunner:

I can say that I have a lot of guests over to play pinball and they play Stranger Things 3-to-1 over JP. They aren't pinball people but it's definitely not a terrible game....

And if you had South Park they might play that 10-1 Don;t know if that makes it not a shitty game.

#1220 3 years ago
    Quoted from Looprunner:

But in my opinion earnings should be factored into the equation when giving a game an F. If it makes money then it must be attractive for some reason. I simply said those games were not an F. Theme matters.

But a couple games you have given an F to are; BTTF & X-men.
    Do those themes not matter? Did you factor you "earnings" calculation in there?

#1229 3 years ago
    Quoted from Looprunner:

I understand. I was just pointing out that my ratings are weighted towards what I like in a game..

Huh? Whom wouldn't rate a game in how fun it is to you?

Quoted from Looprunner:

But in my opinion earnings should be factored into the equation when giving a game an F.

Ah right.

So what are the rules here. If a machine is going to score an F rating, then a secondary set of rules kick in that factor in theme and earnings?
    So confused.

#1233 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mrawesome44:

The point i made was Stranger things as a whole lacks the passion that Ninja Turtles got.

As a fan, I'm guessing, TMNT may look inspired to you. For a non fan, like myself, it looks phoned in and bedsheetville.

#1240 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

What recent release deserves an F?

How recent?
    Dominoes & Thunderbirds for sure, but those aren't super super recent.
    I played a RZ and that might be close BUT it might have been early

#1241 3 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

...And since they're unlikely to buy a bad game for their personal collections...

Stop...we've all bought shitty games.

#1265 3 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

Who cares what “rating” or “review” a game has?.

Well zach and the team do because they are rating them. Apparently a lot of other people do because we are all talking aboot it. And maybe you do since you've rated 41 of them on pinside

#1267 3 years ago

Of course it's just something to bitch aboot.
    My team is better, your music sucks etc.
    This particular issue always comes up aboot Zach's "integrity' on rating machines he sells; which of course also doesn't matter at all either.
    I think he just takes all these arrows to offer us free content aboot lessons or something.

#1287 3 years ago
    Quoted from mr9865:

Your loosing me Craig Bobbie with a that 10 minute topper rant.

#1308 3 years ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

...BUT the nice thing is we don't need Kaneda anymore to stir up some drama!

Drama and pissy attitudes have been in the hobby looooong before topper talk and and hand tattoos

#1348 3 years ago
    Quoted from DeadFlip:

Great unboxing vids, gents, ....

Ahhhh Shit...GENTS?!?! You gonna take that shit Zach?!?

Quoted from yancy:

Sigh, it was bound to go down this road no matter how diplomatically Jack worded it.

Bet you didn't see THAT coming

#1358 3 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

Doesn't seem like a crazy thing to ask him, so not sure why I got so many downvotes. And look, I'd love for JD to be an entirely positive force in pinball

Could be that your pushing your idea of what everyone should be doing and acting like it's the only path to take?

I really don't care aboot "positive forces" or being a "pinball ambassador" or whatever the fuck any of that means.

I think if you want a bunch of dudes to do pinball shows and love each other and have a circle jerk, that's completely fake and not what the hobby is like at all. People, egos, people, scoops, leaks, pinball, people yada yada...human nature.

#1403 3 years ago

Someone better make sure Bone isn't getting secret payments form the 'Big Exclamation Point!!!"

#1405 3 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Wtf is going on. LOL

Typical pinball shit (EDIT: Plus some good old fashioned Midwest rivalry).

Quoted from chuckwurt:

I don’t care about any of this. Sorry.

#1434 3 years ago

What a shit show...what show I have no idea though.

#1460 3 years ago
    Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I put a very positive comment on their Facebook page and it got removed. What's up wit dat???

Obviously "some other podcaster" complained and had it taken down

#1467 3 years ago
    Quoted from scruffypinball:

Sorry if that upsets you.

It probably does't upset him, maybe he just thinks it's weird as shit.

Sorry I'm not trying to speak for him....I mean I think it's weird as shit; but hey that's pinball.
    If it isn't podcasters getting pissy aboot shit talking and unboxing scoops, it would be non poscasters shit talking and snaking games from each other.
    Same shit diff'rent day.

#1494 3 years ago

Dragonfist correct

Edit: for some reason this is the hardest spinner for me to hit on Classic Sterns and I have no idea why.

#1529 3 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

Are you back on the bottle?

Talk aboot making shit up...when the hell would Iceman ever get off the bottle?!? Blasphemy...Slander...libel!!!

#1539 3 years ago

RBION is the first one I thought of with Spinner to complete...I'm sure there are plenty.

I did somewhat disagree with the idea that focusing on one thing like a spinner in a modern game isn't fun or interesting. We had some folks that found the spinner very lucrative in early GOT code and had a great time playing that way. Kind of went away with updates sadly.

#1545 3 years ago
    Quoted from pin2d:

...feel free to reach out to me directly instead of publicly complaining about it on one of your podcasts...

Man gotta get everything cleared these days before talking aboot it or showing a video

#1548 3 years ago
    Quoted from pin2d:

...I get emails saying the search on TWIP is bias against TPN after people hear him on the podcast...

Fucking groupies am I right?

#1556 3 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

We're talking in some cases up to 10k or more for a game... the person buying has to love it.

You think the bros dusting off their Turtle underoos for Prem+ or the metal dogs stroking off to GNR video whilst digging out their old back patched jean jacket love the machines they're buying? It's a pre order...they don't know shit aboot them.

#1569 3 years ago

Hmm. Worst piece of garbage spinner...hmmm....Hulk?

#1571 3 years ago

I just happend to walk by someone playing Hulk the other day which his why I bring it up. I had blissfully forgotten aboot those nightmares until then.

#1580 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Silverball Chronicles with David and ...

This shit is pretty interesting

#1585 3 years ago
    Quoted from mtn-:

Hey davidlldennis, what about having a separate forum thread for the (awesome) Silverball Chronicles?
    Its not fair, in my opinion, to have everything about the most interesting pinball podcast to date, drown in.. Well, you know what I mean.

X1000

1 week later
    #1622 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

The Pinball Show Ep 20: Shocked ....

Quoted from DennisK:

I'd recommend ....

Quoted from TheLaw:

...I'll even take Anything Lee Ving acted in. Oh damn...Streets of Fire would work

!!!

2 weeks later
    #1653 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hammerhead:

Interesting, my 5 year old does the same thing

Yeah but how much free content does he give you? Content man...its all aboot CONTENT.

1 week later
    #1675 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

...Lets get those Kriesel Lovers To support your boy by giving a 5-Star review

Oh I would for sure...if the whole show was him

1 month later
    #1764 3 years ago

No fear poster child for Fan

#1774 3 years ago
    Quoted from DennisK:

..Don't know the purpose to this pivot about sheep and growth...

Thank you.

4 weeks later
    #1846 3 years ago
    Quoted from wcbrandes:

...trust the people...

Buddy, you're in the wrong thread.

2 months later
    #1999 3 years ago
    Quoted from RandomTask:

Welp, a new year... a new podcasts being built! Do you have any comments on the following subjects, we'd love to include your comments on the next podcast!
    1980's code, 1990's code, Video modes, Riverboat Gambler, Paul Heitsch sound packages, T2, Champion Pub, WHO dunnit?, and Pat McMahon's Art.

Whomdunnit is a fantastic idea but in reality is a mess. If you don't lock in a high jackpot value MB is a waste. It has a bunch of seemingly RPG elements which sounds great, but it's just jackpots all day and you need a ton of them. It has a little from both sides; all time DMD animations, annoying fucking phone. DI bringing the latter back is unappreciated Origin of Dwight's slot pop bumpers I believe?

Video modes are such a funny Pinside topic. I never remember anyone in real life really hating them, but so many people complain aboot a "flow killer" now. Imaging someone playing a game and just getting pissed having to "cool down" for 30 seconds is so amusing.

CP was a fun location game, doesn't really work for ownership. Were there other games than CP & W?D that you could bet points? Jack+bot kind of.

1 week later
    #2018 3 years ago

Wow a website; wish I had had that idea 11 months ago!

Edit: and I thought Geocities wasn't around anymore!

3 months later
    #2215 2 years ago

Well if anyone longs for the day of the presidential debates, you can relive it here. But hey, got me to listen to some of it for the first time in a long time.

#2231 2 years ago
    Quoted from thirdedition:

I think Zach was between a rock and a hard place on this one. If he scrapped it...

What? He already knewm it was going to be a complete shitshow from jump street.

#2234 2 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Ok, I have to tap out.

Yes but how was the audio dammit?!

2 months later
    #2444 2 years ago

ED2 is by far the best and not close; every single scene is a masterpiece.
    Never gets old, only gets better, over a hundred views.

AoD is good for the frat bros

1 week later
    #2475 2 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Not sure it has anything to do with your voice.

No but it gives Steve an excuse so....

#2486 2 years ago

I'll have to check in on this one and see if pinball was as sad for them as we all remember it was.
    What a shitty time.

2 weeks later
    #2512 2 years ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Listening to the end I found that rant against pinball news out of place ...

So cringe.

#2528 2 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

I thought it was an awful Mr. Mackey (Southpark, mmmmmkay)...

Yeah good call.

10 months later
    #3482 1 year ago
    Quoted from Bmad21:

.. referred to a certain group of women as dumpster "beeps"

...More confused than ever...

4 weeks later
    #3536 1 year ago

Just got another 77 LG OLD to replace a 60" panasonic plasma; No comparison.

Can get an A1 for 2k if you don't need it for gaming.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheLaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-network-?tu=TheLaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.