(Topic ID: 260761)

*NEW* TPN: The Pinball Show Ep 151: How Many People Are Buying New Pinball Machi

By ZMeny

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,833 posts
  • 418 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by ZMeny
  • Topic is favorited by 148 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What title should CGC remake next?”

• Twilight Zone 19 votes
      8%
    • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure 46 votes
      20%
    • The Addams Family 19 votes
      8%
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation 5 votes
      2%
    • Tales Of The Arabian Nights 33 votes
      14%
    • Theatre Of Magic 18 votes
      8%
    • Scared Stiff 6 votes
      3%
    • White Water 11 votes
      5%
    • Cirqus Voltaire 10 votes
      4%
    • The Shadow 4 votes
      2%
    • Creature From The Black Lagoon 9 votes
      4%
    • Funhouse 13 votes
      6%
    • Cactus Canyon 34 votes
      14%
    • Radical :) 8 votes
      3%

(235 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

the pinball show logo (resized).png
    Hamish_Campbell (resized).png
    ThePinballShow_GoatLogo copy (resized).png
    UpperFlipperCutouts (resized).jpg
    IMG_8472 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8471 (resized).jpeg
    triple drain logo (resized).png
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    TPS (resized).jpg
    final round ep 79 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1802 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2227 All RSS feeds for TPN Posted by DennisK (2 years ago)

Post #2238 How to add RSS feeds Posted by DennisK (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JustEverett.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#94 4 years ago

thepinballnetwork.com now redirects to Macho's podcast. This is hilarious. TPN getting trolled so hard rn.

456eb1282b4ad2167e051fa082399c65 (resized).jpg456eb1282b4ad2167e051fa082399c65 (resized).jpg
    2 weeks later
    #417 4 years ago
    Quoted from Raegor:

Good shows so far guys keep it up.
    Ignore the hate, it'll die down, they can only rant so long.

Ok now this is hilarious

#420 4 years ago

I've been tuning in because I'm all for supporting anything pinball. My opinion so far is that there is a lot of great content planned and being offered. Overall that's a win for the pinball community. I do however think episode 2 felt pretty bifurcated in terms how the hosts were leading the discussion in regard to Spooky and Stern. I'm not sure there was one negative thing mentioned about Stern, but the entire R&M segment felt like they were really trying to beat it up. I think for TPN to succeed, which I hope it does, they will really need to focus on dropping their biases. Objectivity and fair analysis is what people want.

One last thought I had as I listened is concerning the TPN/Kaneda drama. I get that these people are on opposite sides of the spectrum in terms of their opinions, and that's fine. But to say, "We are all done with the drama" and then go on to do the whole fact checking thing and making other comments proliferating the drama is very hypocritical. All the podcasters are putting themselves and their opinions out there, and as we all know, the internet is a cruel place. The only way to handle destructive negativity is to just completely avoid response. To that point I'm trying to offer constructive criticism, so I hope no one takes it as anything but that.

#427 4 years ago
    Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

my 2 cents - podcasts should be limited to under 45 mins - the ones that approach 2 hours i never finish

Yeah, an hour or less is good imo.

Quoted from JY64:

Putting out a new podcast every day is far too many

I don't mind daily updates if there is actually something worth discussing. I love to put in an ear bud and listen to pass the time at work.

#430 4 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

I tried to get into this new content but just can't do it. Zach just defends all things Stern as justified and any criticism is brushed off as hate. The whole thing comes off like US politics two sides that will never agree on anything and just throw hyperbole at the other. They just bicker and annoy each other and me as a listener. I miss the days when STDM was a fun bro-mance with lots of good humour.

Man, I had the same thought in terms of the politics. So divisive.

#678 4 years ago

Not much going on for episode 3, but on the bright side Zach only whined about being bullied on pinside three times. I like tuning in for market trends and Cromwell, but other than that not much reason to tune in.

#749 4 years ago

Only about 1/2 the way through the ep 2 of The Final Round, and it is awesome. I learned a ton! Both hosts are excellent!

1 week later
    #893 4 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

Listening to this episode gave me a great idea for a new podcast. It'll be called "Topper-Talk Karaoke" and it would feature lengthy discussions about Pinball Toppers, alternating with segments featuring Zach singing classic 80's songs. It would literally be Dennis' worst nightmare of a podcast!

This sounds like everyone's worst nightmare lmao

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JustEverett.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-network-?tu=JustEverett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.