(Topic ID: 260761)

*NEW* TPN: Triple Drain Pinball Podcast Ep 50: TPF, MGC, & Travis Is Old Now?

By ZMeny

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,826 posts
  • 418 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by Kkoss24
  • Topic is favorited by 148 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What title should CGC remake next?”

• Twilight Zone 19 votes
      8%
    • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure 46 votes
      20%
    • The Addams Family 19 votes
      8%
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation 5 votes
      2%
    • Tales Of The Arabian Nights 33 votes
      14%
    • Theatre Of Magic 18 votes
      8%
    • Scared Stiff 6 votes
      3%
    • White Water 11 votes
      5%
    • Cirqus Voltaire 10 votes
      4%
    • The Shadow 4 votes
      2%
    • Creature From The Black Lagoon 9 votes
      4%
    • Funhouse 13 votes
      6%
    • Cactus Canyon 34 votes
      14%
    • Radical :) 8 votes
      3%

(235 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8472 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8471 (resized).jpeg
    triple drain logo (resized).png
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg
    the pinball show logo (resized).png
    ThePinballShow_GoatLogo copy (resized).png
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    TPS (resized).jpg
    final round ep 79 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1802 (resized).png
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2227 All RSS feeds for TPN Posted by DennisK (2 years ago)

Post #2238 How to add RSS feeds Posted by DennisK (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider J-Freeze.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#140 4 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Again, are you sure about that?
    YMH network has the actual YMH podcast, The Honeydew, Dr Drew After Dark, 2 bears 1 cave, Where my mom's at, and others......
    They have a banner that spells that out.
    Check out YMH if you like comedy.
    [quoted image]

Whats up Jean

1 week later
    #285 4 years ago

Greg was never a regular on any podcast so I dont see why you would think it's an issue now.

#347 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Not saying you nor me just an observation to the criticism many of these pinball content providers get. For all the time, cost, work, research, etc they do with virtually No compensation it always amazes me how many criticize the content or effort? There is no Way I would dedicate that much of my or my family time to this rather unappreciated effort personally. I appreciate and applaud Anyone that makes this effort as it is not as easy as it looks. The talent and skills they all share for Free seems hard to judge or critique. Not surprised many walk away from the effort in short order.

Word.

#355 4 years ago

For Andriod users, I've been using the "Podcast Republic" app since 2013ish and had no issues with it, pretty simple to navigate.

#357 4 years ago
    Quoted from wesman:

I use this on android. All of these are pretty straight forward to use.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bambuna.podcastaddict

That's a good one too.

1 week later
    #534 4 years ago

Jeebus, god forbid Zach tries anything new...

As far as I know TPN is much more than just Zach so I don't get all the hate his way.

As far as Zach goes, from everything I've seen and heard and my dealings with him, his heart is in the right place and just trying to bring enthusiasm and more eyeballs to pinball.

Shill or no shill it doesn't really matter because he is usually on a podcast with someone that will disagree with any "shilling" take which balances it out and at that point just makes him a devil's advocate and that's good for conversation anyway.

Creative criticism is one thing just being shitty is another.

This whole thing is brand new, give it a little time to level out and take shape.

It's just entertainment.

#636 4 years ago
    1013583_368481003278390_637781905_n1_3143051164031089 (resized).jpg1013583_368481003278390_637781905_n1_3143051164031089 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #752 4 years ago
    Quoted from PaulCoff:

I tried to listen to the podcast the other day, but there was a dude talking about some sort of messed up pizza order and I had to bail on the show.
    I wanted to like the podcast, but that guy who was complaining about a pizza order sounded like a bitch.

turtles-movie-waiting-pizza-pizza-dudes-got-30-seconds-13601176210 (resized).pngturtles-movie-waiting-pizza-pizza-dudes-got-30-seconds-13601176210 (resized).png
    #859 4 years ago

Glad to see this thread back on track!

1 week later
    #941 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Your hashtag game is way strong

Jimmy-Fallon-hashtag-Justin-Timberlake (resized).pngJimmy-Fallon-hashtag-Justin-Timberlake (resized).png
    #952 4 years ago

After that episode I now get Ken's pinside handle.

2 months later
    #1110 3 years ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

So, Jack Danger and Zach Meny are arch enemies now.

Zach vs. Jack one on one basketball is clearly the only way to settle this.
    Play to 50.

Obviously DK is hoops referee and score keeper.
    Played in Cayuga, IN
    (Halfway)

THE PALOOKA(s) IN CAYUGA!

#1114 3 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

Yeah, it's pretty damn sad. I'm not sure whether JD's white-knighting came from a genuine place, or whether it was just an excuse to start trouble. Either way, I do think less of him after the exchange on FB. Especially since John from Jackbar specifically came out and said that he didn't want Zach and Nicole to be attacked online, or have their business damaged. Jack D. was just very unprofessional.
    And the extra sad thing is that there was a thread of truth in JD's statement. The fact is, Jersey Jack donated the TWIPY to raise funds for Jackbar. A very kind and generous thing to do. And Zach failed to give that enough focus during his initial rant on the subject. However, Zach's rant, and The Pinball Show in general, shouldn't be taken so seriously. Zach likes to inject a lot of humor into his podcasts, and I think a lot of his podcast persona comes from a place of trying to entertain and be larger-than-life.
    And so while maybe Zach's TWIPY rant WAS a bit cringe; you'd have to be smoking dope to listen to Zach's rant and think that he was in any way criticizing Jackbar, or wishing any sort of ill towards John or Jackbar. And that kind of thing is just not Zach's MO whatsoever. I do honestly question what Jack's MO is now though. Hopefully, Jack Danger can try to be a bit more positive online going forward, and hopefully he can handle his disagreements with a bit more professional courtesy and respect as well. Because the thing is, you wouldn't catch Dwight Sullivan or George Gomez or any other Stern employee making public statements like that. And despite the semantics of being a "contract employee", Jack Danger does still represent Stern and he still works for them on a regular basis.
    ----
    Also, I agree Jack and Zach do need to hoops battle it out once and for all. Although, Jack is so damn tall you'd need to have some sort of handicap to make it fair. Maybe Jack plays on his knees?

Hell, I WAS smoking dope and I didn't see it.

And my money would be on Zach without a handicap, he seems like he would be more coordinated or athletically inclined.

4 months later
    #1881 3 years ago

Ok who's gettin' Tatted up?!

#1883 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’m seriously considering it. Haha

I know lot of tattoo artists.

I'd want a "poorly drawn" version.
    Have your youngest kid draw the faces.

#1886 3 years ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

If you'd offer me a BK Topper I'd be in!

Trade it!

#1887 3 years ago

What about toe knuckle tatts that spell Flip N Out?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider J-Freeze.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-network-?tu=J-Freeze and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.