(Topic ID: 260761)

*NEW* TPN: Pinball Innovators & Makers Podcast Ep 21: Live Or Die - Make Your Ch

By ZMeny

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,812 posts
  • 417 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by LOTR_breath
  • Topic is favorited by 147 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What title should CGC remake next?”

• Twilight Zone 19 votes
      8%
    • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure 46 votes
      20%
    • The Addams Family 19 votes
      8%
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation 5 votes
      2%
    • Tales Of The Arabian Nights 33 votes
      14%
    • Theatre Of Magic 18 votes
      8%
    • Scared Stiff 6 votes
      3%
    • White Water 11 votes
      5%
    • Cirqus Voltaire 10 votes
      4%
    • The Shadow 4 votes
      2%
    • Creature From The Black Lagoon 9 votes
      4%
    • Funhouse 13 votes
      6%
    • Cactus Canyon 34 votes
      14%
    • Radical :) 8 votes
      3%

(235 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    TPS (resized).jpg
    final round ep 79 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1802 (resized).png
    the pinball show logo (resized).png
    ThePinballShow_GoatLogo copy (resized).png
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    the pinball show logo (resized).png
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg
    final round 78 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2024-02-14 at 11.20.10 AM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-12 at 6.22.39 PM (resized).png
    triple_drain_new_logo_sz5v26 (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2024-01-29 at 7.45.45 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2227 All RSS feeds for TPN Posted by DennisK (2 years ago)

Post #2238 How to add RSS feeds Posted by DennisK (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hollywoodbone.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#453 4 years ago

I know Iv been silent. But I guess I need to clear something up.I most certainly did not leave TPN in any way shape or form because of Zach or any one else associated with it. Nor did I remove my self from the TWIPYS because of Zach. The dude is very much still my best friend. Zach is good guy. I take that back, he’s a fucking great guy. I know perception is every thing but he’s in no way, what a hand full of people are making him out to be in any way.
    Call it butt hurt, say my feelings are hurt say any thing you want but when things are truly personal and there are back door moves going on in this community to smear and ruin someone’s personal life over a fucking hobby then I have to step away. It’s not the place for me. It’s not in my nature to ruin someone else or degrade them to get ahead or to stay on top.
    I left for my own reasons which at some point I’ll find the platform do go into detail and more depth but until then, lay off the guy. He’s a person. A fucking human being. Is that so hard to remember when you sit behind your computers typing your slurs and negative comments?
    When you go to type or say something next, stop and think to your self why your really making that comment. What are you hoping to achieve.

3 months later
    #1163 3 years ago
    Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

Don't worry about the haters zack. None of this stuff is that big of a deal. Keep your skin thick and keep on doing what you do.

Completely agree! I actually really liked the episode and thought it was well thought out. Gives you a lot to think about whether you agree or you don’t. I like to hear varying opinions as it tends To provoke a thought I might not have previously had!

#1168 3 years ago
    Quoted from Inpw:

"One of the cheapest options on the market"? This is beyond ridiculous. I get that some people actually like the JP topper - different tastes and all. BOM and effort wise, it's still something Stern should be ashamed for putting out. Sorry, Zach, but to me you've lost all honesty and integrity. I'm sure you're a nice guy and a great distributor, but I don't like being taken for an idiot. I applaud TPN for great shows like Pinball Chronicles, The Plumb or Just Another Pinball Podcast and will continue to listen to them, but for me, that's it for TPS. It's sad to think SWL, Slap Save and others disappeared for this infomercial.

Neither Slap Save nor SWL’s disappearance had anything to do specifically with Zach or The Pinball Show!

#1197 3 years ago
    8C4634C9-235A-43C4-85B1-39C4E41CC17C (resized).jpeg8C4634C9-235A-43C4-85B1-39C4E41CC17C (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #1332 3 years ago
    Quoted from protocol_j:

Yet, you are the only one using their platform to make (apparently misleading) accusations against others, thereby fueling speculation and rumormongering that ultimately hurt the pinball community.
    I can’t speak for the community as a whole, but I know I rely on you and others to do what you do to keep the community vibrant and industry alive. This sort of petty bickering and passive aggressive nonsense is a bad look For everyone involved.

Zachs the only one you say?

#1386 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Such a cute and genuine gesture......
    Speaking of cute, check this out! Something very special has arrived to the pinball scene...
    Puppet Palz Episode 1: Pinball Dream Themes
    Hosts: Steve & Moppy
    - Pinball Dream Themes
    - Moppy let's it go
    - Steve is stuck in the 90s
    - New Puppet Pal Mail Carrier Zaccario delivers Fan Mail!
    - Coming Together!
    facebook: facebook.com/PuppetPalz
    Message Puppet Palz for a chance to have your mail covered on a future episode!!!
    https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-usx7b-e0512e[quoted image]

This is beyond the most fantastic thing the pinball community has ever been blessed with! The amount of talent, the amount of effort, I am blown away with this! Please tell me there is more.
    I know a lot of very talented people and who ever this person or people are surpass 99% of those talented people I know!!!!! I hope it doesn’t go unnoticed how much it takes to accomplish something like this!!!!! The writing, the voice work, the composition!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ So much respect!!!!!

#1394 3 years ago
    Quoted from protocol_j:

ptownpin , chuckwurt
    Let's imagine the following scenario. Pretend you make a living based on streaming reveals for fancy widgets.
    - On the eve of your next reveal event, a widget distributor--let's call him "Dach"--falsely accuses you of having his widget unboxing video taken down
    - Dach takes his accusations to a widget enthusiast forum known for overreacting, where he fuels wild speculation
    - While you are at work on a Saturday doing the latest reveal, multiple people associated with Dach join the stream to type such lovely things as "haha Dach scooped you!" and "you are an asshole, leave Dach alone!"
    - The following week, Dach doubles-down on his accusations, reporting your interference on a podcast, further fueling the now rampant rumormongering
    - The manufacturer of said widgets comes out to say that the accusations are false and yet Dach does not recant his statement. His supporters continue to disparage you in a very public manner
    What would you do?

I can promise you the statements that were made on The Pinball Show were not false!!!! And there were no false accusations!!!!! That’s why No one has recanted their statement!!!!

#1401 3 years ago
    Quoted from protocol_j:

I really, really hope that’s true. But without proof, it’s purely speculative. And as we are all innocent until proven guilty, it is irresponsible to present speculation as fact.
    Especially when there are those who would use said speculation to do real harm, as SDTM supporters have done ad nauseam over the last week.

What proof are you looking for? I’m dead serious about this.
    What proof do you have that Jack Danger is telling the truth?

#1418 3 years ago
    Quoted from protocol_j:

You are missing the point. Do you not realize that some of your viewers and associates are doxxing a man and attacking his livelihood because you had to recut a video? Really?
    I’m not looking for proof. I honestly don’t care what happened to start it. It’s over, it’s done. What I do care about is the disproportionate response of an internet lynchmob that was launched based on hearsay.
    I have witnessed firsthand the abhorrent behavior on twitch of a few pinsiders and TPN listeners. I guess you haven’t, and honestly that’s probably for the best. But you can’t just sit here and pretend this is all someone else’s fault when all of this could have been easily avoided by not fanning the flames.
    PS: my previous posts were attempting to explain why people might have been banned. Some folks seemed incredulous, so I wanted to point out that there were many instances of violating Twitch rules. And generally, the laws of human decency.

Man I can tell you 100% you don’t have a clue what your talking about. Now you can take my word and drop it or you can continue. That’s up to you but I can clearly see you haven’t followed any thing that has happened this year up to this point.

#1441 3 years ago

I’m definitely going to have to listen to it again today. I feel like it’s one of those things you have to pay close attention to or you’ll miss a lot of the little jokes and Moppy comments

#1527 3 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

Are you back on the bottle? Seriously, what is wrong with giving someone a compliment, now that is kissing ass? Am I just dreaming here or does JD have the largest following in the pinball community for streaming pinball? I guess I just dreamt that up! Last I checked he also won the TWIPY and I think Kaneda won the twipy for podcast, so obviously they have the biggest followings for their respective media. That isn't kissing ass that is pointing out a fact.
    Despite that fact JD can have the biggest following but that doesn't mean you have to like him. I just happen to love his streams that isn't kissing ass.

I also believe SDTM won two TWIPYs in their respective media. So I’d say say Zach is right on coarse.
    Are you not also a distributor? Not certain why your not advertising on JD stream? Are you upset with Zach because he sells pins as well? Is that where this bitterness is coming from? Are you trying to gain a competitive edge by degrading the competition?

2 years later
    #3641 1 year ago
    Quoted from taylor34:

I have to be honest, I listened to the last part of your episode, and I must be totally out of the loop or something is going on in groups that I'm not paying attention to with the name that shall not be mentioned. I only listen to his podcast (not the facebook live stuff) and haven't really heard anything recently that was out of the ordinary. Which episode did he get out of line? Maybe I missed it.

FB lives. And most get deleted after they happen. The ones in mention have all been deleted.

#3644 1 year ago
    Quoted from taylor34:

Ah, ok. That's why I have no idea what's going on. Some clarification in the future might be nice when pointing out these things, as someone who only listens to the podcasts it's very confusing when you listen to both podcasts and TPN is throwing the other person under the bus while I hear nothing bad from the other person on their podcast.

I agree. But the other person doesn’t understand why deleting his behavior is wrong. He feels it’s acceptable to do so when it’s literally just for the reason you described. It’s to eradicate it so no one see or hears the things that were said. He’s able to save face for a large portion of his listeners who don’t see or hear what he does. And it’s not just his drunk rants. There are plenty of what I assume are sober ones that get deleted as well. There were three in the same night when he was not drinking the other night alone

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hollywoodbone.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-network-?tu=Hollywoodbone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.