(Topic ID: 260761)

*NEW* TPN: Triple Drain Pinball Podcast Ep 50: TPF, MGC, & Travis Is Old Now?

By ZMeny

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,826 posts
  • 418 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 hours ago by Kkoss24
  • Topic is favorited by 148 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What title should CGC remake next?”

• Twilight Zone 19 votes
      8%
    • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure 46 votes
      20%
    • The Addams Family 19 votes
      8%
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation 5 votes
      2%
    • Tales Of The Arabian Nights 33 votes
      14%
    • Theatre Of Magic 18 votes
      8%
    • Scared Stiff 6 votes
      3%
    • White Water 11 votes
      5%
    • Cirqus Voltaire 10 votes
      4%
    • The Shadow 4 votes
      2%
    • Creature From The Black Lagoon 9 votes
      4%
    • Funhouse 13 votes
      6%
    • Cactus Canyon 34 votes
      14%
    • Radical :) 8 votes
      3%

(235 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8472 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8471 (resized).jpeg
    triple drain logo (resized).png
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg
    the pinball show logo (resized).png
    ThePinballShow_GoatLogo copy (resized).png
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    TPS (resized).jpg
    final round ep 79 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1802 (resized).png
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,826 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 97.
    #351 4 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

Agree with everything you said, except that its an unappreciated effort. I think a few bad apples can certainly make it seem that way, but the vast majority of us out there DO appreciate the work that Zach, Dennis, Ken, and all the other content creators do. The jerks out there tend to be the ones that get remembered. I always try to to leave a "like" on creator videos and Facebook posts, but that doesn't always hit as hard as someone saying something negative.
    Also, one thing to remember is that by creating pinball media, these guys have gotten the opportunity to meet a lot of amazing people and have some cool experiences. Be they touring a manufacturers' facilities, talking with designers and fans, and even making new friends. That's something these creators wouldn't necessarily have gotten to do otherwise, and they've gotten to be an important part of a lot of pinball fans' lives. Which is pretty neat. Not to be too mushy!
    And appreciation is one of the main reasons we have the TWIPYs. It's an opportunity to say "thank you!" and "good job!" to people doing great things in the hobby and pinball industry.

Well said my friend

Quoted from s1500:

I don't want to download podbean to listen. I would however like to listen to it via Google Podcasts, or just an RSS feed.

You don’t have to download the app just search The Pinball Network on the podcatcher of your choice. Many catchers are being approved daily

#352 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Well said my friend

You don’t have to download the app just search The Pinball Network on the podcatcher of your choice. Many catchers are being approved daily

I gave it a whirl to no avail. I'll hope that it shows up on a search on Google's Podcast app soon. I'm assuming this will happen in a short while. .

#353 4 years ago
    Quoted from s1500:

I don't want to download podbean to listen. I would however like to listen to it via Google Podcasts, or just an RSS feed.

You don't have to download the app to listen on your phone. If your phone is forcing you to open in the app like the first image below just change the settings on your phone to desktop mode. The result is the final picture and you can just click on the play arrow.
    Screenshot_20200212-185506_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20200212-185506_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20200212-185530_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20200212-185530_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20200212-185539_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20200212-185539_Samsung Internet.jpg

#354 4 years ago

I had never used a podcast app until Monday. I always went to the podcasts website or Facebook link and listened from there. I installed the Apple podcast app on my iphone and it’s simple and easy to use

#355 4 years ago

For Andriod users, I've been using the "Podcast Republic" app since 2013ish and had no issues with it, pretty simple to navigate.

#356 4 years ago

I use this on android. All of these are pretty straight forward to use.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bambuna.podcastaddict

#357 4 years ago
    Quoted from wesman:

I use this on android. All of these are pretty straight forward to use.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bambuna.podcastaddict

That's a good one too.

#358 4 years ago

podcasts apple the pinball network
    I just google this and listen from there.

#359 4 years ago

Enjoying the variety of shows under one umbrella, good stuff so far.

#360 4 years ago

More pinball news, midweek

https://www.podbean.com/eu/pb-k5rb4-d38231

29C5CACC-A11C-4A5B-B45A-599C0A37EB56 (resized).jpeg29C5CACC-A11C-4A5B-B45A-599C0A37EB56 (resized).jpeg
    #361 4 years ago

I travel 5 days of week for work. The past few weeks my road trips have been terrible. Having to resort to listening to talk show radio politic banter or songs on repeat on music radio.

Im loving TPN resurgence. Keep up the good work. !

#362 4 years ago
    Quoted from bgwilly31:

I travel 5 days of week for work. The past few weeks my road trips have been terrible. Having to resort to listening to talk show radio politic banter or songs on repeat on music radio.
    Im loving TPN resurgence. Keep up the good work. !

Thanks man! I’m selfishly loving listening as well haha

#363 4 years ago

Macho Quote - TPN (resized).pngMacho Quote - TPN (resized).png
    #364 4 years ago

Found the show on apple podcaster.
    E77F6630-09DC-4228-923C-8B21C842FF9E (resized).jpegE77F6630-09DC-4228-923C-8B21C842FF9E (resized).jpeg
    BD3069F4-9057-4B7A-9857-AA92D045C371.jpegBD3069F4-9057-4B7A-9857-AA92D045C371.jpeg

#365 4 years ago

Really enjoying the content so far but with Silverball Chronicles the audio is just way too distracting with the hosts coming in from different sides of headphones. Dennis and Ron put on an entertaining show, but stereo audio is the way to go, having it spliced between two mono channels makes it hurt my ears, especially for a longform podcast. Really hope this gets worked out, keep it up guys!

#366 4 years ago
    Quoted from fauxcalin:

Really enjoying the content so far but with Silverball Chronicles the audio is just way too distracting with the hosts coming in from different sides of headphones. Dennis and Ron put on an entertaining show, but stereo audio is the way to go, having it spliced between two mono channels makes it hurt my ears, especially for a longform podcast. Really hope this gets worked out, keep it up guys!

Thanks for the feedback! My first audio project and I must have screwed that up live and learn!

I'll stick the audio back together and we will upload a new version.

#367 4 years ago
    Quoted from RandomTask:

Thanks for the feedback! My first audio project and I must have screwed that up live and learn!
    I'll stick the audio back together and we will upload a new version.

thanks Dennis! Really enjoy this historical look at pinball, I think its a great show with long legs!

#368 4 years ago

I've been informed the replacement version is live now. Delete and redownloading from podcatchers should fix it. Everyone else will just get the fixed version. Thanks for reporting the issue!

#370 4 years ago

I can’t think of a better Valentine’s Day than spending it listening to Ron Hallett and David Dennis covering Steve Ritchie and his early career in pinball! Enjoy and Happy Valentine’s Day from The Pinball Network!

https://www.podbean.com/eu/pb-yz5ay-d3a529

C84463CB-DAFC-4914-B4CF-B5DF28F9F856 (resized).jpegC84463CB-DAFC-4914-B4CF-B5DF28F9F856 (resized).jpeg
    #371 4 years ago

The chronicles is the best content created for this network so far. Most hobbyists know Steve Richies story (ep 1) simply because he tells it himself so hilariously well - but nice job David and Ron!

Two cents to consider:
    -David needs a better mic. Not so good.
    - It could be cut down under an hour.
    - have a quick 5 with the subject at the end as a payoff if possible or with those that knew them.

Worth a listen - Good luck!

#372 4 years ago

There has been some amazing content this week! The only one I haven't listed to yet is Ron and Dennis, but I was detained by listening to Ron and Bruce! Great to hear Zach again! My favorite has been Jeff T with Martin. But since I am a competition player that was to be expected. I wasn't too crazy about the Silverball Stories, but I think maybe just because it was quite different from what I'm used to and I will certainly give it another chance.

One question. When does Macho join the team? Ohhh Reahhh!

#373 4 years ago
    Quoted from LOTR_breath:

There has been some amazing content this week! The only one I haven't listed to yet is Ron and Dennis, but I was detained by listening to Ron and Bruce! Great to hear Zach again! My favorite has been Jeff T with Martin. But since I am a competition player that was to be expected. I wasn't too crazy about the Silverball Stories, but I think maybe just because it was quite different from what I'm used to and I will certainly give it another chance.
    One question. When does Macho join the team? Ohhh Reahhh!

LOTR_breath OOOOOH TPN WANTS MACHO LIKE KANEDA WANTS A BIGGER APARTMENT!

AMIRITE @zmeny?

#374 4 years ago

Another new offering on The Pinball Network

Top 3 With Orby: Players Under Age 20 To Watch For In 2020

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-j8zqr-d3b72c

6AE676BA-40FD-4B7E-88F7-122FD83E95A2 (resized).jpeg6AE676BA-40FD-4B7E-88F7-122FD83E95A2 (resized).jpeg
    #375 4 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

The chronicles is the best content created for this network so far. Most hobbyists know Steve Richies story (ep 1) simply because he tells it himself so hilariously well - but nice job David and Ron!
    Two cents to consider:
    -David needs a better mic. Not so good.
    - It could be cut down under an hour.
    - have a quick 5 with the subject at the end as a payoff if possible or with those that knew them.
    Worth a listen - Good luck!

Wow thanks fella. I generally have no idea what I'm doing The research is the really issue. So many sources and compiling them into a show format. We're aiming for monthly, which is why they tend to be a bit longer than an hour.

I'll try calibrating my mic better... It's a pretty fancy mic which I don't understand.

Thanks for the great feedback!

#376 4 years ago
    Quoted from RandomTask:

Wow thanks fella. I generally have no idea what I'm doing The research is the really issue. So many sources and compiling them into a show format. We're aiming for monthly, which is why they tend to be a bit longer than an hour.
    I'll try calibrating my mic better... It's a pretty fancy mic which I don't understand.
    Thanks for the great feedback!

Oh no, you can't drop such a spectacular first episode and then tell me I have to wait a whole month for more. That is torture... I want more now!

Joke aside, awesome episode - thanks for putting it together, really excited for the next one!

#377 4 years ago

Really enjoyed "Silverball Chronicles" with David and Ron. When I first pressed play, I didn't realize that it was a Pinball History podcast. What a great idea! It's a nice change-of-pace from the typical pinball show. Being newer in the hobby, I only knew some of Steve Ritchie's history. Loved how you guys went into detail on specific pins, as well as the characters behind them.

Really enjoyed this first episode, and I can't wait for more. Thumbs Up!

#378 4 years ago

The first submission for Off The Record Pinball Podcast. Congrats Matt and Liz, very interesting takes and Liz will make y’all blush.

Email us now to setup your day to shine on your own single podcast! [email protected]

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-t35m7-d3cdbd

E01AB736-A8DD-4E57-BCF8-7B6C925FA587 (resized).jpegE01AB736-A8DD-4E57-BCF8-7B6C925FA587 (resized).jpeg
    #379 4 years ago

Just listened to SilverBall Chronicles. This is a good way to introduce new people to pinball and to get a history from all involved in making games.

#380 4 years ago

TPN is killing it! Great job everyone. I’m getting introduced to podcasts that I never would have. Thanks for all the feedback content!

#381 4 years ago

The hits keep comin’! Welcome to The Pinball Network one of the greatest pinball players in the wuhld, Raymond Davidson! He will be streaming Jurassic Park V.0.98_8 Beta Code TODAY @ 5pm C/6pm et. Subscribe/follow twitch.tv/pinballnetwork

FD426388-4887-4FF2-8913-B9A7E5E2EC88 (resized).jpegFD426388-4887-4FF2-8913-B9A7E5E2EC88 (resized).jpeg
    #382 4 years ago

Where's the BONE!

I need some salt to go with all this sugar.

#383 4 years ago

The Pinball Show Episode 2: Dennis’ Plumbus

The Pinball Show hosts Ken Cromwell, Dennis Kriesel, and Zach Meny discuss the recent happenings in pinball

- The Pinball Network Updates

- Spooky Pinball's Rick & Morty Stream

- Stern Pinball's Stranger Things UV Lighting Kit

- Pinburgh Tickets

- Haggis Pinball Update from owner Damien

- Chicago Gaming Company Updates

- Pinball Media Fake News

- AND Pinball Market Trends

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-f8xnx-d3f00f

C6678E9A-B957-4570-987F-B08E273ACB8C (resized).jpegC6678E9A-B957-4570-987F-B08E273ACB8C (resized).jpeg
    #384 4 years ago

Enjoyed the episode!

Nice touch with different folks reporting in JJP, Spooky, so forth.

Very open and candid dialogue. Good show. A bit of bitching about ST, yet it was good to “see” as concerns of bias are gone. Zach could have edited it all out and he didn’t. Felt like an old SDTM convo. All in open....will listen again

#385 4 years ago

Great 2nd show. Agree with tbutler6, candid and good balance. Great to have Dennis on the podcast. Good back and forth discussion

#386 4 years ago

I’ve been enjoying all of the content so far. Keep em coming everyone. Well done.

#387 4 years ago

Thanks everyone. We had a blast and we are very proud of the results on Episode 2.

#388 4 years ago

Silverball Chronicles was awesome, and a great change from the usual news-focused podcasts. Can't wait for the next episode!

#389 4 years ago

Good episode. You have to convince Dennis "voice of reason" Kriesel to join you full time.

Love it when he hosts.

#390 4 years ago
    Quoted from Beechwood:

Where's the BONE!
    I need some salt to go with all this sugar.

I agree. Been on the sidelines giving this network a chance but this episode with my man Dennis (love that guy) just put me over the edge. I was almost there with the previous love fest with Zach making bad jokes and defending stern’s decision with the UV light while the other new guy just laughed and laughed. But this.....wow.

Tuned in and found out the other two folks I really liked (and gave me hope with their direct criticism in the past) are no longer in the network. Jason and The Bone. Big surprise. Disappointing for sure and I wouldn’t be surprised if the other salt (Dennis) leaves next.

So I listened to the episode b/c of Dennis and right off the bat (Rick and Morty), Zach mentions FLIPIN OUT PINBALL did the commentary rule audio role better and first and then says you can’t really trust Whysnow (Hilton) b/c HE is a supporter of Spooky. Zach is unbelievable. Distributor calling out another pinball person for being bias. Then he defends stern LE pricing and everything they’re doing with STh. He then reminds us he enjoys Stranger Things (emphasizing it’s made by STERN) more than the entire top 10 on pinside. An opinion I know but something that is SO ridiculous that poor Dennis’ head almost exploded. Considering who’s saying it, and the agenda, tasteless. He’s so busy spamming I’m not even sure he’s listening to his own words. Zach - please take a step back and re-evaluate what is going on. I remember picking sides at one point for SDTM (great idea) This is coming from a team Zach voter.

I liked Fowler and his input. I liked Bone and hearing his view. Remember when this network was going to bring more visibility and have more content? Someone remind me where I can find their content now? Oh that’s right - it’s no longer available. BUT - I’m so glad we have MORE Zach. That’s what everyone wants.

I only hope there is MUCH less Zach. MUCH less. Like the randoms podcast was much more interesting. Otherwise, let’s just change the name to what this is.

TDN: The Distributor Network.

Dennis - keep on trucking my man and if you bail, I don’t fault you. I’m now listening to your podcast (Eclectic Gamers Podcast). Good stuff.

My two cents btw, don’t care to defend or go back and forth with posts supporting it. Down or upvote away. Just call them like I see them.

#391 4 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

I agree. Been on the sidelines giving this network a chance but this episode with my man Dennis (love that guy) just put me over the edge. I was almost there with the previous love fest with Zach making dumb jokes and defending stern’s decision with the UV light while the other new guy just laughed and laughed. But this.....wow.
    So I like Dennis a lot. Tuned in and found out the other two folks I really liked (and gave me hope with their direct criticism in the past) are no longer in the network. Jason and The Bone. Big surprise. Disappointing for sure and I wouldn’t be surprised if the other spice (Dennis) leaves next.
    So I listened to the episode b/c of Dennis and right off the bat (Rick and Morty), Zach mentions FLIPIN OUT PINBALL did the commentary rule audio better and first and then says you can’t really trust Hilton b/c he IS a supporter of Spooky. Zach is unbelievable. Distributor calling out another pinball person for being bias. Then he defends stern LE pricing and everything they’re doing with STh. He then reminds us he enjoys Stranger Things (emphasizing it’s made by STERN) more than the entire top 10 on pinside. An opinion I know but something that is SO ridiculous that poor Dennis’ head almost exploded. Considering who’s saying it, and the agenda, tasteless. He’s so busy spamming I’m not even sure he’s listening to his own words. Zach - please take a step back and re-evaluate what is going on. I remember picking sides at one point for SDTM (great idea) This is coming from a team Zach voter.
    I liked Fowler and his input. I liked Bone and hearing his view. Remember when this network was going to bring more visibility and have more content? Someone remind me where I can find their content now? Oh that’s right - it’s no longer available. BUT - I’m so glad we have MORE Zach. That’s what everyone wants.
    I only hope there is MUCH less Zach. MUCH less. Like the randoms podcast was much more interesting. Otherwise, let’s just change the name to what this is.
    Dennis - keep on trucking my man and if you bail, I don’t fault you. I’m now listening to your podcast (Eclectic Gamers Podcast). Good stuff.
    My two cents btw, don’t care to defend or go back and forth with posts supporting it. Down or upvote away. Just call them like I see them.

If only you actually knew man. Sad to see someone vomit like that and not realize so many things. Thanks for the continued love and support and my apologies for your hate toward me with no reason. Keep em coming, better me than you aiming hatred at others that I consider friends. I’ll take the arrows.

#392 4 years ago

Media without bias has never existed. Evaluating what you hear is part of the fun. Since the invention of the printing press, people have thought "waaaait a minute, why are they saying this?" Thanks to all you content creators. Keep it up

#393 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

If only you actually knew man. Sad to see someone vomit like that and not realize so many things. Thanks for the continued love and support and my apologies for your hate toward me with no reason. Keep em coming, better me than you aiming hatred at others that I consider friends. I’ll take the arrows.

Hot Damn. That's a lot of hate aimed your way Zach! Really sucks someone would go so far out of their way to bash you, especially when they supposedly used to be Team Zach. He's not someone I'd want on my team! Just know my friend that a lot of us out there are rooting for the Network and rooting for you Zach Meny. Thanks for not giving up on Pinball Media in spite of some really out-of-line abusive stuff.

Still flabbergasted someone would post vile garbage like that. Most of what he said makes no sense to me. I think you guys did a great job on episode 2, and you definitely had a nice balance of opinions, and each one of you three were given a chance to self-promote. I wish people like delt31 could learn some empathy, and realize the kind of damage that they're doing to their fellow human beings. Really awful.

Really sorry you have to deal with crap like that Zach. I hope fools like that don't drive you out of podcasting and making videos. We've lost too many all ready. And don't feel bad about promoting FlipNout, it makes sense to do it, and no reasonable person has an issue with it.

#394 4 years ago

By the way, even though Jason dropped out, I'm glad we still got a mid-week Pinball Show last week. Hopefully, you can keep doing them. Although, I'm sure it's a lot of extra work, since that was supposed to be someone else's baby.

#395 4 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

Hot Damn. That's a lot of hate aimed your way Zach! Really sucks someone would go so far out of their way to bash you, especially when they supposedly used to be Team Zach. He's not someone I'd want on my team! Just know my friend that a lot of us out there are rooting for the Network and rooting for you Zach Meny. Thanks for not giving up on Pinball Media in spite of some really out-of-line abusive stuff.
    Still flabbergasted someone would post vile garbage like that. Most of what he said makes no sense to me. I think you guys did a great job on episode 2, and you definitely had a nice balance of opinions, and each one of you three were given a chance to self-promote. I wish people like delt31 could learn some empathy, and realize the kind of damage that they're doing to their fellow human beings. Really awful.
    Really sorry you have to deal with crap like that Zach. I hope fools like that don't drive you out of podcasting and making videos. We've lost too many all ready. And don't feel bad about promoting FlipNout, it makes sense to do it, and no reasonable person has an issue with it.

Why would you start out a new podcast with an almost endless tirade rediculing and belittling thoose concerned with quality issues?

It makes zero sense to me and I turned off.
    Pity.

#396 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dr-pin:

Why would you start out a new podcast with an almost endless tirade rediculing and belittling thoose concerned with quality issues?
    It makes zero sense to me and I turned off.
    Pity.

We musta listened to different shows. I have no idea what you're talking about. Honestly.

#397 4 years ago

I have to agree with Delt.

Greg, Dennis, Jason, and Kaneda need to start their own network. Cary Hardy’s youtube channel is great too. They’re the only ones not afraid to speak their minds IMO. I always enjoy listening to their opinions, even when I disagree, simply because you know it’s genuine and unfiltered...no agenda.

RIP SDTM (Pre-Flip N Out)
    You are missed.

#398 4 years ago
    Quoted from pipes:

I have to agree with Delt.
    Greg, Dennis, Jason, and Kaneda need to start their own network. Cary Hardy’s youtube channel is great too. They’re the only ones not afraid to speak their minds IMO. I always enjoy listening to their opinions, even when I disagree, simply because you know it’s genuine and unfiltered...no agenda.
    RIP SDTM (Pre-Flip N Out)
    You are missed.

Amen, fully agree! I'm not in with bashing Zach but delt gets the point.
    Flip n out involvement definitely changed the way Zach is now at least talking about some of the games. I miss questioning some of the latest news and decisions rather than shilling it.
    Thank god there are others out there outside the TPN feel good bubble.

Also miss SDTM just with Zach and Greg, that was some of the best content!

#399 4 years ago

I love Zach, but he is beginning to sound like a used car salesman. I’m fine if it’s balanced out, but that first episode felt pretty heavy.

The UV lights being sold for 279 are ridiculous and should’ve been included. This is a bad trend for pinball. These things are already expensive as hell, we don’t need to be Nickel and dimed anymore.

Zach, come on brother. You’re normally the first to call BS on this.
    D7859115-21AE-4BEE-BD19-4D71851F2099 (resized).pngD7859115-21AE-4BEE-BD19-4D71851F2099 (resized).png

#400 4 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

I agree. Been on the sidelines giving this network a chance but this episode with my man Dennis (love that guy) just put me over the edge. I was almost there with the previous love fest with Zach making dumb jokes and defending stern’s decision with the UV light while the other new guy just laughed and laughed. But this.....wow.
    Tuned in and found out the other two folks I really liked (and gave me hope with their direct criticism in the past) are no longer in the network. Jason and The Bone. Big surprise. Disappointing for sure and I wouldn’t be surprised if the other salt (Dennis) leaves next.
    So I listened to the episode b/c of Dennis and right off the bat (Rick and Morty), Zach mentions FLIPIN OUT PINBALL did the commentary rule audio role better and first and then says you can’t really trust whysnow (Hilton) b/c HE is a supporter of Spooky. Zach is unbelievable. Distributor calling out another pinball person for being bias. Then he defends stern LE pricing and everything they’re doing with STh. He then reminds us he enjoys Stranger Things (emphasizing it’s made by STERN) more than the entire top 10 on pinside. An opinion I know but something that is SO ridiculous that poor Dennis’ head almost exploded. Considering who’s saying it, and the agenda, tasteless. He’s so busy spamming I’m not even sure he’s listening to his own words. Zach - please take a step back and re-evaluate what is going on. I remember picking sides at one point for SDTM (great idea) This is coming from a team Zach voter.

If this stuff really bothers you that much. Just don’t tune it. It’s that easy. These guys do this for free. Is there some bias? Sure. Is there some promoting? Sure. It’s America. That’s free enterprise. They provide free content. They can say what they want. If you don’t like it, don’t listen.

There are 4,826 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 97.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-network-/page/8?hl=dakotamike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.