(Topic ID: 260761)

*NEW* TPN: Triple Drain Pinball Podcast Ep 50: TPF, MGC, & Travis Is Old Now?

By ZMeny

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,826 posts
  • 418 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 hours ago by Kkoss24
  • Topic is favorited by 148 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What title should CGC remake next?”

• Twilight Zone 19 votes
      8%
    • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure 46 votes
      20%
    • The Addams Family 19 votes
      8%
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation 5 votes
      2%
    • Tales Of The Arabian Nights 33 votes
      14%
    • Theatre Of Magic 18 votes
      8%
    • Scared Stiff 6 votes
      3%
    • White Water 11 votes
      5%
    • Cirqus Voltaire 10 votes
      4%
    • The Shadow 4 votes
      2%
    • Creature From The Black Lagoon 9 votes
      4%
    • Funhouse 13 votes
      6%
    • Cactus Canyon 34 votes
      14%
    • Radical :) 8 votes
      3%

(235 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8472 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8471 (resized).jpeg
    triple drain logo (resized).png
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg
    the pinball show logo (resized).png
    ThePinballShow_GoatLogo copy (resized).png
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    TPS (resized).jpg
    final round ep 79 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1802 (resized).png
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,826 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 97.
    #4401 10 months ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

The thing that bugs me about Chris is his selective memory. I laugh everytime he says he has no idea why he was 86ed from Pinside. His behavior on here went way past trolling, especially when he was drunk.
    Robin gave him chance after chance but finally had enough when Chris started sending him threatening messages.

all true but you left off the main reason. Chris had multiple masked accounts and after he’d get in trouble for a few days, he’d use one and pretend to be someone else. Breaking the #1 rule is reason for a lifetime ban with no chance for reconsideration. Chris was caught having alternate accounts on multiple occasions and was warned multiple times. Masking one’s identity or impersonating somebody is not permitted here. That and all the other stuff, yeah. Remember when Pinside enacted an account verification feature?

IMO, Chris was banned for four reasons, all against the forum rules. One of them might get a person censored but all four is unacceptable. He knows this and should be able to recall them. He had multiple accounts (permanent ban), he constantly attacked members in threads, he sent threatening emails to Robin (permanent ban) and constantly trolled in his posts. And yes, he was the Master Troll.

#4402 10 months ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

I did not complain. Just giving you an FYI that you are a broken record when the subject of him comes up. That’s all feel free to carry on. I don’t give a shit.

Hey man, I’m just glad you’re reading it!

#4403 10 months ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

all true but you left off the main reason. Chris had multiple masked accounts and after he’d get in trouble for a few days, he’d use one and pretend to be someone else. Breaking the #1 rule is reason for a lifetime ban with no chance for reconsideration. Chris was caught having alternate accounts on multiple occasions and was warned multiple times. Masking one’s identity or impersonating somebody is not permitted here. That and all the other stuff, yeah. Remember when Pinside enacted an account verification feature?
    IMO, Chris was banned for four reasons, all against the forum rules. One of them might get a person censored but all four is unacceptable. He knows this and should be able to recall them. He had multiple accounts (permanent ban), he constantly attacked members in threads, he sent threatening emails to Robin (permanent ban) and constantly trolled in his posts. And yes, he was the Master Troll.

I think what finally broke the camel's back and caused even Robin to say 'no more' were Kaneda's hate filled profanity laced emails he sent to robin and staff personally attacking them. I mean it was ugly ugly stuff.. the kind of stuff that would make you never want to see a person again.

Kaneda even read those emails aloud on his own show. Of course he later deleted them, and now seems to have forgotten that? It's all convenient when he kept acting like 'oh I deleted it, so its like it never happened'..

It was after those hate mails personally and disgustingly going after volunteers that the line was drawn. Maybe someday Chris will learn to face his own actions... just deleting it on the internet doesn't mean it didn't happen.

#4404 10 months ago

Yep. He also had multiple accounts on EBay during that whole Fix It Felix fiasco.

#4405 10 months ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Ahhh nah didn’t think too much about it. It’s all work unfortunately so I just get through it posting all of the time. And I wasn’t a good or bad sport having Chris on, because I didn’t have him on. Didn’t matter to me either way, people can do whatever they want with their content, just as I do with mine.

I don't think this post gets the recognition that it deserves. People often slam TPN for being biased or question whether they must follow certain content guidelines on TPN (well there probably are like no hate speech). I love the shows on TPN including The Pinball Party and I'm disappointed to hear the Kaneda episode. However it's up the listener or viewer to decide to enjoy the content presented and they are free to do so on TPN.

#4406 10 months ago
    Quoted from JStoltz:

[quoted image]

Don’t get it. Use words if you have something to say.

#4407 10 months ago
    Quoted from hool10:

I don't think this post gets the recognition that it deserves. People often slam TPN for being biased or question whether they must follow certain content guidelines on TPN (well there probably are like no hate speech). I love the shows on TPN including The Pinball Party and I'm disappointed to hear the Kaneda episode. However it's up the listener or viewer to decide to enjoy the content presented and they are free to do so on TPN.

I was disappointed to see him on any of the shows on TPN as well. There are plenty of potential, positive people out there to interview.

#4408 10 months ago
    Quoted from hool10:

As a member of TPN as well as part of the Admin team I just wanted to clarify that we don't have any rules on what anyone does with their streams or podcasts. If the committee started getting messages or emails about a particular show heading in a bad direction or something like hate speech became a problem then we'd take action. Otherwise the promise we have made each other is to hold ourselves to a level of quality that is building up the network as a whole so that all the shows on it can grow/excel. We want everyone on our team to be as honest and real as possible so we give them free reign to handle their content however they want.

#4409 10 months ago
    Quoted from joelbob:

As a member of TPN as well as part of the Admin team I just wanted to clarify that we don't have any rules on what anyone does with their streams or podcasts. If the committee started getting messages or emails about a particular show heading in a bad direction or something like hate speech became a problem then we'd take action. Otherwise the promise we have made each other is to hold ourselves to a level of quality that is building up the network as a whole so that all the shows on it can grow/excel. We want everyone on our team to be as honest and real as possible so we give them free reign to handle their content however they want.

Are you still getting the Godzilla topper Joel .

#4410 10 months ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

Are you still getting the Godzilla topper Joel .

Yup. Looking forward to streaming the new mode! I’ll probably swap out the figure on it though.

#4411 10 months ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Don’t get it. Use words if you have something to say.

Sure. In the Coen Brothers’ cult classic film “The Big Lebowski,” Walter (John Goodman) is a friend and bowling teammate of main character Jeff “The Dude” Lebowski.

Throughout the movie Walter refuses to let small issues go, exacerbates the situations he’s involved in, and flies off the handle with inopportune temper tantrums. The quote from Walter, “Calmer’n you are,” is ironic in the movie because Walter is at almost no point in the movie “calm,” and certainly not calmer than the Dude, who generally abides.

I’m saying for somebody who has repeatedly stated that he doesn’t give a a shit, you sure don’t let that stop you from being routinely negative and abrasive in this thread. It reminded me of Walter claiming to be calm, hence the reference.

The picture was a little more concise, sorry.

#4412 10 months ago

Final Round Pinball Podcast Episode 69: Episode 69

Hosts: Martin Robbins & Jeff Teolis

- Martin & Jeff get to it!
    - The world is ending
    - Allentown tournament
    - 4th is the new 1st
    - Stars still sucks
    - Whirlwind 2.0
    - PinClash
    - Pinball in the media
    - Video game pinball machines
    - Eurovision 2023
    - Welcome to the Pleasuredome
    - IFPA World Championships

Direct feed to Final Round Pinball Podcast: https://thepinballnetwork555350716.wordpress.com/tag/final/
    Email us at [email protected]
    Instagram @finalroundpinballpodcast
    Twitter: @finalroundpin

https://www.podbean.com/eas/pb-ifdch-1425cc0

final round 69 thumbnail (resized).jpegfinal round 69 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    #4413 10 months ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

- The world is ending
    - Allentown tournament
    - 4th is the new 1st
    - Stars still sucks
    - Whirlwind 2.0
    - PinClash
    - Pinball in the media
    - Eurovision 2023
    Direct feed to Final Round Pinball Podcast: https://thepinballnetwork555350716.wordpress.com/tag/final/
    [quoted image]

swhat I'm talkin aboot

#4414 10 months ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

- The world is ending
    - Allentown tournament
    - 4th is the new 1st
    - Stars still sucks
    - Whirlwind 2.0
    - PinClash
    - Pinball in the media
    - Eurovision 2023
    [quoted image]

The Haggis factory is 15 minutes away from me and I've spoken to Damien and Martin a few times and they are great guys . I want Haggis to succeed as much as anyone .
    But the beginning of that podcast was embarrassing .
    They didn't say what Haggis has done and Jeff saying he doesn't understand why people are upset .
    Haggis said the new code and the LCD screens on the apron would only be available on the limited mermaid version . People paid a premium for those exclusive limited features and for the sake of a few more sales , they're going to go back on their word .
    And then they try to justify it by saying other companies have done similar stuff .
    Not a good way to build up customer loyalty with such a low base .

#4415 10 months ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

The Haggis factory is 15 minutes away from me and I've spoken to Damien and Martin a few times and they are great guys . I want Haggis to succeed as much as anyone .
    But the beginning of that podcast was embarrassing .
    They didn't say what Haggis has done and Jeff saying he doesn't understand why people are upset .
    Haggis said the new code and the LCD screens on the apron would only be available on the limited mermaid version . People paid a premium for those exclusive limited features and for the sake of a few more sales , they're going to go back on their word .
    And then they try to justify it by saying other companies have done similar stuff .
    Not a good way to build up customer loyalty with such a low base .

Well said. I was thinking the same thing when I heard this…

I get why they’re doing it. It’s the same reasons other companies have done it. But, you can’t sell features as exclusive, then, after your allotment sells, go back in your word and sell some of those features otherwise.

Unless I’m missing something, seems a bit shady.

#4416 10 months ago

The Pinball Show Episode 129: PLUME...HUNT!

Hosts: Dennis Kriesel & Zach Meny

- Stern Pinball's Newly Revealed Godzilla Topper Accessory
    - Craig Bobbie Digs Himself A Hole In Top Stories
    - Zach Got Toppers, Den Den Got Opinions
    - Stern Pinball Production Schedule Update
    - MEMBERS ONLY: BIG CHANGES In Stern Pinball's Q4 Production Schedule
    - Mean Pin-Tweets
    - Keith Elwin's Next Game Release
    - American Pinball Updates From Dave Fix
    - GTF! Being The Real King Of Monsters On Location
    - 2023's Version Of GTF!: SPACE...HUNT!
    - competitive pinball
    - Pinball Market Trends™: Et Tu Brute Edition
    - Deal Of The Week™

EXCLUSIVE CONTENT AND TPS MEMBERSHIP CAN BE FOUND AT Patreon.com/thepinballshow

Follow, like, and subscribe to The Pinball Show (TPS), the industry's most popular podcast!

email: [email protected]
    youtube: youtube.com/thepinballshow
    instagram: @thepinballshowpodcast
    tik tok: @thepinballshow
    review: thisweekinpinball.com/the-pinball-show/
    store: flipnoutpinball.com
    membership: patreon.com/thepinballshow

https://www.podbean.com/eas/pb-frcyu-1427d5f

ThePinballShow_GoatLogo 2 (resized).jpgThePinballShow_GoatLogo 2 (resized).jpg
    #4417 10 months ago

The Pinball Show Ep 129 BONUS: BIG CHANGES To Stern Pinball's Q4 Production Schedule

You're definitely gonna wanna hear this!

Stay In The Know, Stay In The Now, Stay In The Hunt!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/pinball-show-ep-84125620?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

ThePinballShow_VectorLogo (resized).pngThePinballShow_VectorLogo (resized).png
    #4418 10 months ago

Good morning, thanks for the new episode! I'm about 30 min in, but wanted to chime in.

I totally respect the prioritization of code integration and interactivity for toppers, cheers, and I'm glad this topper hits the mark for those who are excited for it, cheers.

For me it's theme integration and aesthetics, as it might be for others. In that regard, the 21 RGB LEDs in the plume detract from the theme integration, at the very least. Godzilla hasn't typically shown a "Care Bear" level of variety in the color of his atomic breath on screen. If he suddenlly starts spouting rainbow colors that may not work as well for those who prioritize theme(?)

As to the perspective that "Stern's smart enough to know that people aren't going to like the figure so they're generous enough to zip tie it down to make it easily removable at $999" is either a very, very generous take, or just messaging in need of clarification...

I'd hope that companies would try to sell me things that they believe I'll like and want, rather than sell me things that they suspect I won't want and but make it easy for me to throw out at $999...

That being said, I'm hoping that perhaps I'm just misunderstanding, cheers. Listening on!

#4419 10 months ago
    Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

... I'd hope that companies would try to sell me things that they believe I'll like and want, rather than sell me things that they suspect I won't want and but make it easy for me to throw out at $999...

That's cR@zY tAlK!

#4420 10 months ago
    Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

In that regard, the 21 RGB LEDs in the plume detract from the theme integration, at the very least. Godzilla hasn't typically shown a "Care Bear" level of variety in the color of his atomic breath on screen. If he suddenlly starts spouting rainbow colors that may not work as well for those who prioritize theme(?)

I stand very much corrected, with my apologies and thanks for the clarifying video. The LEDs in the plume do appear rather tastefully implemented; not a Care Bear in sight. *tips hat*

#4421 10 months ago
    Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

I stand very much corrected, with my apologies and thanks for the clarifying video. The LEDs in the plume do appear rather tastefully implemented; not a Care Bear in sight. *tips hat*

You were right about differentiating colors though, which I like, but yes they are nicely implemented. Examples include different reds and yellows and oranges mixed up when the the plume is rolling or different colored tracking down the plume when mode shots are hit, etc. Stern Pinball is getting really good at RGB light pattern coding on their toppers (I started noticing on the Bond topper).

#4422 10 months ago

The early leading vote-getter for next years TWIPY award, “the fakest, most put on, and over the top cringey laugh”, goes to Dennis K.

#4423 10 months ago

DON’T MISS OUT TONIGHT!

Stern Pinball hooked up Flip N Out Joel with unreleased Godzilla Topper Mode code & we will be doing a couple of GIVEAWAYS!

YouTube.com/flipnoutpinball

4BCF03F6-BFD3-4F00-A9E4-87EEDE36B77C (resized).jpeg4BCF03F6-BFD3-4F00-A9E4-87EEDE36B77C (resized).jpeg
    #4425 10 months ago
    Quoted from WildRover:

Joel's the shit

Jason's the party master!

Just one thing ...

#4426 10 months ago

How long does Stern make these for? Do they have limited runs?

#4427 10 months ago

Brownbeard (Joel) won me over to his podcasts last night. If he continues to practice on the GZ topper mode, he may become a world class, pinball topper, player. Maybe he could give Tom and Travis a run for the money in a dollar shoot out.

I’m questioning claim that this is only a topper accessed mode. Based on using the flippers to select a wizard mode is standard Stern practice. Therefore, I believe GZ will be incorporating it in a soon release. The topper is fully integrated with the mode and does plume stuff, but one can still play the wizard mode without it, imo. If not, maybe someone can influence Elwin to make it happen “for the people”. Ask yourself, why do you need the topper to play the mode we saw Joel play. He could ignore it the whole time, right? It didn’t provide useful info. No reason to hold the mode and all buyers for ransoms.

#4428 10 months ago

Brownbeard won me over to his podcasts. If he continues to practice the GZ topper mode, he may become a world class, pinball topper, player. Maybe he could give Tom and Travis a run for the money.
    I’m questioning the claim made that this is only a topper accessed mode. Based on using the flippers to select a wizard mode is standard Stern format. Therefore, I believe it will be in a soon release. The topper integrated and does plume stuff, but you can still play the mode without it imo.

I appreciate that! The press release says exclusive so that is what I’m going off of.

“ includes an exclusive “King of the Monsters Time Attack” mode ”

#4429 10 months ago
    Quoted from joelbob:

I appreciate that! The press release says exclusive so that is what I’m going off of.
    “ includes an exclusive “King of the Monsters Time Attack” mode ”

Wasn't Jurassic Park's topper mode "exclusive" until it wasn't?

If I recall it was locked to the topper but then was made available for Insider Connect-ed machines. No idea why IC would be a requirement for that though.

#4430 10 months ago
    Quoted from Smack:

If I recall it was locked to the topper but then was made available for Insider Connect-ed machines. No idea why IC would be a requirement for that though.

Simple, they have an entire team at Stern working on Insider Connected as a product on their platform. Its a surefire away to get usage of said platform up.

#4431 10 months ago

Also joelbob - Thank you guys for hosting last night. Was really entertaining, and I love that the giveaway finger of destiny chose ROADHOUSE PINBALL as Stern's next official title. It'll surely rip the throat out of the competition.

-- Jimmy

#4432 10 months ago
    Quoted from Compy:

Also joelbob - Thank you guys for hosting last night. Was really entertaining, and I love that the giveaway finger of destiny chose ROADHOUSE PINBALL as Stern's next official title. It'll surely rip the throat out of the competition.
    -- Jimmy

Finger Of Destiny hahahaha

J-FOD (Jared’s Finger Of Destiny)

#4433 10 months ago
    Quoted from Methos:How long does Stern make these for? Do they have limited runs?

I heard this is a small run(mostly sold out) and they are taking orders for one more run (based on customer demand). Zach probably has better Intel though.

#4434 10 months ago
    Quoted from Smack:

"Exclusive" doesn't mean much in the Pinball world these days .

#4435 10 months ago

For those wanting to watch the exclusive Godzilla Topper mode, here's a link to the dedicated video. Looks like a lot of fun!

#4436 10 months ago

Triple Drain Pinball Podcast Episode 38: Entering the Bone Zone

Hosts: Joel Engelberth, Greg Bone, & Travis Murie

Tom is still in Europe, so we try our best to record without him. Luckily we got the next best thing being Greg Bone! The three of us discuss pretty much every current manufacturer and what they are producing. We share our thoughts on the Godzilla Topper and its reveal, as well as some personal thoughts on how it is working for a Pinball Distributor. Buckle up because this is a fun one!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tripledrain
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tripledrainpodcast/
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/tripledrain
    Email: [email protected]
    Merch: https://silverballswag.com/collections/triple-drain-pinball-podcast
    More Merch: https://www.zazzle.com/store/tripledrain
    Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/triple_drain
    Shoutout to Jackson Gee and his incredible artwork. jacksongee.com
    Shoutout to Brad Johanson and his company Alter Creative Media for his intro video. Altercreativemedia.com

https://www.podbean.com/eas/pb-ckvrk-142e286

triple drain logo alternate 2 (resized).pngtriple drain logo alternate 2 (resized).png
    #4437 10 months ago

Triple Drain Pinball Podcast Episode 38 VIDEO MODE

#4438 10 months ago

Haha, Bone Zone. You stole that from CrazyLevi . "Whatchu, whatchu, whatchu doin' Terry"?

#4439 10 months ago

Appreciate all the patience that Greg and the like show us newbies. Having someone help guide us only bolsters the hobby and keeps it strong. Had to install a new wire harness on my first NIB, and had to solder 2 different sets of those tiny Stern optos on my 2nd. Just having some reassurance and guidance helps keep your head on when you think your 7k toy is broken.

#4440 10 months ago

The Aussie Pinball Podcast Episode 16: Mike From Homepin

Host: Dr. John Cosson
    Special Guest: Mike From Homepin

Mike Kalinowski is an Aussie, now based in Taiwan, building pinball machines and replacement boards for older games. He grew up in Queensland, has training in electrical engineering, and spent his life fixing up old and new games. After a career in Cairns, he sold up and ended up building a manufacturing facility in China, releasing his first machine – the now infamous Thunderbirds Are Go! Homepin is now busily building their second game, This Is Spinal Tap Pinball, and have plans for their next secret title. Mike tells us things are well underway for its unveiling at Chicago Expo in 2024. Listen to find out Mike’s history, his opinions on pinball manufacturing, and future plans for Homepin!

Music
    Am I Ever Going to See Your Face Again – The Angels
    America – Spinal Tap
    I Like Chinese – Monty Python

https://www.podbean.com/eas/pb-8j2sc-1432cdb

aussie podcast pinball logo (resized).pngaussie podcast pinball logo (resized).png
    #4441 10 months ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

The Aussie Pinball Podcast Episode 16: Mike From Homepin
    Host: Dr. John Cosson
    Special Guest: Mike From Homepin
    Mike Kalinowski is an Aussie, now based in Taiwan, building pinball machines and replacement boards for older games. He grew up in Queensland, has training in electrical engineering, and spent his life fixing up old and new games. After a career in Cairns, he sold up and ended up building a manufacturing facility in China, releasing his first machine – the now infamous Thunderbirds Are Go! Homepin is now busily building their second game, This Is Spinal Tap Pinball, and have plans for their next secret title. Mike tells us things are well underway for its unveiling at Chicago Expo in 2024. Listen to find out Mike’s history, his opinions on pinball manufacturing, and future plans for Homepin!

Music
    Am I Ever Going to See Your Face Again – The Angels
    America – Spinal Tap
    I Like Chinese – Monty Python
    https://www.podbean.com/eas/pb-8j2sc-1432cdb
    [quoted image]

Bonkers interview

#4442 10 months ago

Good show - enjoyed it.

#4443 10 months ago

Haven't gotten to listen to it all yet—could you elaborate? What did you find bonkers? (now I'm curious!)

#4444 10 months ago
    Quoted from reconsider59:

Haven't gotten to listen to it all yet—could you elaborate? What did you find bonkers? (now I'm curious!)

The accents.

#4445 10 months ago

Pinball Party Podcast Episode 32: An Absolute Slice

Hosts: Jason, Rachel, and Cale

Patreon: patreon.com/pinballparty

Join Jason, Rachel, and Cale as they talk about everything from what's earning on location (legit surprise), prices of games, thoughts on new games, and listen as Rachel tries to talk sense into Jason's life choices. No time for edits, enjoy the raw conversation!

Show notes:
    - Text Of The Week
    - Important jiu jitsu conversation
    - What's earning?
    - Rumored games
    - How much is a 2nd hand CSI worth?
    - Do what makes you happy
    - Neon Dale - Black and Blue: https://open.spotify.com/track/236Y7mEFr8SZeNeWN6Gp2g?si=9973ccc89b3a469f

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pinballpartypodcast
    Neon Dale: https://www.neondale.com

https://www.podbean.com/eas/pb-imy6a-1434b99

802968A2-4BDF-4C68-8592-A2C618C3ED99 (resized).jpeg802968A2-4BDF-4C68-8592-A2C618C3ED99 (resized).jpeg
    #4446 10 months ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Pinball Party Podcast Episode 32: An Absolute Slice
    Hosts: Jason, Rachel, and Cale
    Join Jason, Rachel, and Cale as they talk about everything from what's earning on location (legit surprise), prices of games, thoughts on new games, and listen as Rachel tries to talk sense into Jason's life choices. No time for edits, enjoy the raw conversation!
    Show notes:
    - Text Of The Week
    - Important jiu jitsu conversation
    - What's earning?
    - Rumored games
    - How much is a 2nd hand CSI worth?
    - Do what makes you happy
    - Neon Dale - Black and Blue: https://open.spotify.com/track/236Y7mEFr8SZeNeWN6Gp2g?si=9973ccc89b3a469f
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pinballpartypodcast
    Neon Dale: https://www.neondale.com
    https://www.podbean.com/eas/pb-imy6a-1434b99
    [quoted image]

Great episode!

#4447 10 months ago

ZMeny Dude, thank you so much for being such a hard ass worker and consistently doing all these promotion-posts for us TPN podcasters. To those that don't yet have the pleasure of calling Zack a 'friend'...you're missing out.

You go above and beyond everything you do and it shows...thank you!

#4448 10 months ago
    Quoted from WildRover:

Zach’s great, but why not have Meff do some of your chores?

#4449 10 months ago
    Quoted from WildRover:

ZMeny Dude, thank you so much for being such a hard ass worker and consistently doing all these promotion-posts for us TPN podcasters. To those that don't yet have the pleasure of calling Zack a 'friend'...you're missing out.

Um, what did you do with Jason?!?! Fuck You Meff, I know better. I can smell your stanky bolt from here!

But for real though, thanks man and the feeling is mutual, you do too much. Great episode 32, it helped my drive to and from Chicago. Rachel was slapping listeners around telling them to change their lives or die! I love it hahaha. Oh and I didn't die uploading the episode, so that's a big plus.

#4450 10 months ago

Zach’s great, but why not have Meff do some of your chores?

No chance Meff does chores. He would just tell Jason to get fucked.

There are 4,826 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 97.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-network-/page/89 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.