(Topic ID: 260761)

*NEW* TPN: Triple Drain Pinball Podcast Ep 50: TPF, MGC, & Travis Is Old Now?

By ZMeny

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,826 posts
  • 418 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 hours ago by Kkoss24
  • Topic is favorited by 148 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What title should CGC remake next?”

• Twilight Zone 19 votes
      8%
    • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure 46 votes
      20%
    • The Addams Family 19 votes
      8%
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation 5 votes
      2%
    • Tales Of The Arabian Nights 33 votes
      14%
    • Theatre Of Magic 18 votes
      8%
    • Scared Stiff 6 votes
      3%
    • White Water 11 votes
      5%
    • Cirqus Voltaire 10 votes
      4%
    • The Shadow 4 votes
      2%
    • Creature From The Black Lagoon 9 votes
      4%
    • Funhouse 13 votes
      6%
    • Cactus Canyon 34 votes
      14%
    • Radical :) 8 votes
      3%

(235 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8472 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8471 (resized).jpeg
    triple drain logo (resized).png
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg
    the pinball show logo (resized).png
    ThePinballShow_GoatLogo copy (resized).png
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    TPS (resized).jpg
    final round ep 79 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1802 (resized).png
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,826 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 97.
    #3851 1 year ago

Silverball Chronicles with David and Ron

Episode 26: A Brief History of Pinball

Topic Starts at 10:03

Episode Summary
    A Brief History of Pinball is a great place to begin! Let’s wind the clock back WAYYY back. We're going to visit the beginning of many 'games' in the early days of fancy pants Europe, the importation of table games to America, New Jersey's part in all this, Harry Williams, Wayne Neyens, and all those innovations that make pinball, pinball!

Games:
    Baffle Ball, Ballyhoo, Contact, Skyscraper, World’s Series, Rockelite Humpty Dumpty, Triple Action, Saratoga, Army Navy, SuperJumbo, Balls-a-Poppin’, Vegabond, Swing-Along, The Spirit of ’76, Flash, Gorgar, Checkpoint, Revenge from Mars, and The Wizard of Oz.

Want to Support the Show? Join Our Patreon and get early access to each episode: www.patreon.com/silverballchronicles

Sources can be found at thepinballnetwork.net

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-n8tg3-1325e66

71B39AF9-AFD6-4A91-A8F2-41CE7CD639B3 (resized).jpeg71B39AF9-AFD6-4A91-A8F2-41CE7CD639B3 (resized).jpeg
    #3852 1 year ago

I just wanna point out that ZMeny is on vacation and he's taking time to post up all the podcasts over the last week... Thanks for everything you do Zach!

#3853 1 year ago
    Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 12.30.47 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-10-05 at 12.30.47 PM (resized).png
    #3854 1 year ago

I’m so ready for GTF!!!!

#3855 1 year ago

Triple Drain Pinball Podcast Episode 27: Travis Is All Over Bond!

Hosts: Joel Engelberth, Tom Graf, & Travis Murie

In this episode we catch up on Free Play Florida, as well as some of the newer games that have been added to our collections. We dive deep into some Godzilla strategies… well “deep” for some of us. Travis shares his first-hand experience with Bond now that he has one. We also share our thoughts on what we are expecting from Bond 60th, as well as Joel’s first impressions of a Pinwoofer kit. Feel free to come laugh along with us!... I miss Karl already. 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tripledrain
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tripledrainpodcast/
    Email: [email protected]
    Merch: https://silverballswag.com/collections/triple-drain-pinball-podcast
    Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/triple_drain
    Shoutout to Jackson Gee and his incredible artwork. Jacksongee.com

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-dgrty-1329aa0

triple drain logo alternate 2 (resized).pngtriple drain logo alternate 2 (resized).png
    #3856 1 year ago

I chuckled during the brief discussion on pickleball. It’s the fastest growing sport in America. Give it a shot if you haven’t already!

And great podcast as always, fellas!

#3857 1 year ago

Wish I would have nominated “Post Hot Cocoa Tom Graf” for best podcaster.

#3858 1 year ago

I'm not sure which mode to play next. The Groundhog mode or the Electricity mode?

#3859 1 year ago
    Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I'm not sure which mode to play next. The Groundhog mode or the Electricity mode?

Just go crab guy

#3860 1 year ago

The Pinball Show Ep 118: Scooby Doo And The Mystery Of The Never Ending Pasta Bowl

Hosts: Dennis Kriesel & Zach Meny

- Pincinnati Power Outage
    - Spooky Pinball Announces Scooby Doo, Where Are You? Pinball
    - Game Licensing
    - Bond 60th Anniversary Game Details 
    - Stern Pinball Updates
    - A New Multimorphic P3 Game Launch
    - Chicago Gaming Company Updates And Their Rumored Next Remake
    - Honing My Inner Spooky Pinball For Pinball Market Trends
    - Understanding Elementary Mathematics
    - Olive Garden
    - Deal Of The Creech

Follow, like, and subscribe to The Pinball Network (TPN), the industry leader in pinball broadcasting.

email: [email protected]
    facebook: facebook.com/thepinballnetwork
    twitch: twitch.tv/pinballnetwork
    youtube: youtube.com/thepinballnetwork
    instagram: @thepinballnetwork
    twitter: @therealTPN
    review: thisweekinpinball.com/the-pinball-show/

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-arrkt-13309d8

ThePinballShow_GoatLogo copy (resized).pngThePinballShow_GoatLogo copy (resized).png
    #3861 1 year ago

Listening to it now and am cracking up when the podcast cut right to an Olive Garden commercial right after Zach endorsed it. Well done!

#3862 1 year ago

Needs more Olive Garden break ins.

#3863 1 year ago

The garlic bread sticks are amazing

#3864 1 year ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

The garlic bread sticks are amazing

mmmm dipped in the Alfredo Dipping Sauce Side

#3865 1 year ago

Olive Garden is soooo good. Unfortunately I have to go to Port Huron to get my fix, none in Canada anymore

#3866 1 year ago

Rats, no update on EHOH production.

Maybe next time

#3867 1 year ago

Please don’t ever do the low key market trends again! I look forward to that eagle making my ears bleed!

#3868 1 year ago
    Quoted from thekaiser82:

Please don’t ever do the low key market trends again! I look forward to that eagle making my ears bleed!

https://tenor.com/view/happy-tears-gif-25605273

#3869 1 year ago

As a Canadian... I'll never understand Olive Garden

#3870 1 year ago

It’s the same for some Americans.

#3871 1 year ago
    Quoted from RandomTask:

As a Canadian... I'll never understand Olive Garden

As a Canadian I will never understand Swiss Chalet or Boston Pizza.

#3872 1 year ago

Pinball Party Podcast Episode 14: Sir Kenneth Cromwellian

Host: Jason
    Guest Host: Ken Cromwell, Jersey Jack Pinball

Should we spend a bunch of time talking about pinball and record it? - Yep.

Did Spooky announce Scooby Doo? - Yep.

Did Ken Cromwell join me and have a great conversation about all things pinball including a deep dive on Jersey Jack Pinball? - Yep.

Am I done typing?... - Yep.

Show notes:
    - Figure It Out ™
    - Pinball Pantry with Mabel
    - Getting to know Ken Cromwell's balls
    - Getting to know more about Jersey Jack Pinball (JJP)

Voicemail: (262)-528-6625
    Email: [email protected] 
    Neon Dale: https://www.neondale.com  

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-bt73r-1332a3e

pinball party logolabel black (resized).pngpinball party logolabel black (resized).png
    #3873 1 year ago
    Quoted from Smack:

As a Canadian I will never understand Swiss Chalet or Boston Pizza.

I mean... They don't even have it in Switzerland!!

#3874 1 year ago

The Pinball Show: Scooby Doo Pinball w/Bug & Spooky Luke

Host: Zach Meny
    Special Guests: Corwin "Bug" Emery and Spooky Luke, Spooky Pinball Game Designers/Company Management

The Spooky Pinball gang was kind enough to join TPS to thoroughly discuss everything that went into development of their newest game offering: Scooby Doo, Where Are You? Pinball.

Special thanks again to Spooky Pinball for your time, energy, transparency, and passion for pinball. We appreciate the time and care you take for enthusiasts and consumers.

Purchase your very own Scooby Doo pinball machine direct from Spooky Pinball at spookypinball.com or from an authorized Spooky Pinball distributor.

Follow, like, and subscribe to The Pinball Network (TPN), the industry leader in pinball broadcasting.

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-66nt7-1333917

ThePinballShow_GoatLogo copy (resized).pngThePinballShow_GoatLogo copy (resized).png
    #3875 1 year ago

Your support of the Spooky design team on last night's stream now makes sense Zach.

I'm still catching up on TPN content so I'm excited to listen to this podcast and see why.

#3876 1 year ago

Great interview Zach, and congrats on finally getting to become a Spooky dealer! It's been a long-time coming. I can't believe I'm saying it, but you succeeded in actually making me feel excited for the Scooby Doo pin. No offense to the gang there, but after the debacle that was the HWN/UM launch and production run, all my enthusiasm for Spooky titles went away. But damned if you didn't get me just a little bit excited for this one.

Also, Frank Welker was friggin' Megatron dude. How badass is that?! Surprised that didn't get a mention, but then again he's voiced a ton of characters over the years.

Mega (resized).pngMega (resized).png

P.S. I loved Scrappy Doo as a kid, and still do. He's awesome--so much confidence for someone so small!

d121eaa96d89f699e50ec0c22889cb06 (resized).pngd121eaa96d89f699e50ec0c22889cb06 (resized).png

#3877 1 year ago

Ok great shows this week. The overdoing it on Olive Garden commercials got pretty annoying while listening today but then god damnit where did my kids as to go tonight? Zach should get a cut.

#3878 1 year ago
    Quoted from mbrave77:

Ok great shows this week. The overdoing it on Olive Garden commercials got pretty annoying while listening today but then god damnit where did my kids as to go tonight? Zach should get a cut.

I knew the bit would be loved and hated. Surprisingly though, this is the first negative comment about it. I guess people love to hear about hot buttery garlic breadsticks and the decadence of their made-from-bag Alfredo dishes. Damn. See now I want some!!!

#3879 1 year ago

Haven’t been to Olive Garden in years, yet I warmly recall the Italian Trio. Great interview about Spooky’s efforts on SDWAU. Lots of great background and interesting design strategy. It covered a lot of ground. The only thing missing from video was showing off the lcd screen in gameplay to demonstrate how - cartoon clips will be shown, modes will be stacked and scoring occurs alongside callouts. Until we see how Spooky will deliver the game with some actual code, nobody will be confident Spooky has cracked their coding issues and can create a great game. Can Spooky produce code that doesn’t crash? Software is the elephant hiding in the corner of room.

#3880 1 year ago

The olive garden clips could be substituted for have a snickers.

#3881 1 year ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

knew the bit would be loved and hated. Surprisingly though, this is the first negative comment about it. I guess people love to hear about hot buttery garlic breadsticks and the decadence of their made-from-bag Alfredo dishes.

The first one was ok - but by the 4th one ….

PS olive garden is to Italian food what Taco Bell is to Mexican food. Reheated muck from cardboard boxes. Iiiickkkk.

Support a local family restaurant instead. They need your money.

rd

#3882 1 year ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

The Pinball Show: Scooby Doo Pinball w/Bug & Spooky Luke
    Host: Zach Meny
    Special Guests: Corwin "Bug" Emery and Spooky Luke, Spooky Pinball Game Designers/Company Management
    The Spooky Pinball gang was kind enough to join TPS to thoroughly discuss everything that went into development of their newest game offering: Scooby Doo, Where Are You? Pinball.
    Special thanks again to Spooky Pinball for your time, energy, transparency, and passion for pinball. We appreciate the time and care you take for enthusiasts and consumers.
    Purchase your very own Scooby Doo pinball machine direct from Spooky Pinball at spookypinball.com or from an authorized Spooky Pinball distributor.
    https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-66nt7-1333917
    [quoted image]

Great interview, Zach. The Spooky boys sound like they have good heads on their shoulders. Rooting for them and the company.

Some enterprising enthusiast could overlay the talk through of the playfield and features with the hi-res photos and vid clips Spooky has released. Surprised this one wasn't a TPN vidcast! (Remember those?)

#3883 1 year ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

The first one was ok - but by the 4th one ….
    PS olive garden is to Italian food what Taco Bell is to Mexican food. Reheated muck from cardboard boxes. Iiiickkkk.
    Support a local family restaurant instead. They need your money.
    rd

Correction - Denny's is the McDonald's of eat-in restaurants.

#3884 1 year ago
    Quoted from Hammerhead:

Correction - Denny's is the McDonald's of eat-in restaurants.

I’d rather eat McDs than Dennys. But that’s me.

McDs over here now has got really good these days. All the burgers are cooked fresh, they have some good deals on the app, they have McCafe for decent coffees. I don’t know if they’ve upgraded over in the States as well, but on the rare occasions I grab fast food, it’s usually the Arches these days.

rd

#3885 1 year ago

Dunkin’ is America’s favorite coffee. (according to someone’s marketing literature).

#3886 1 year ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Dunkin’ is America’s favorite coffee. (according to someone’s marketing literature).

Yeah, I see people queuing up for it when I’m over there - I’ve had it once. I think I’d rather eat the styrofoam cup than drink that “coffee”.

What I do when I’m travelling the States … google maps up “coffee shop” locally and then see which is the most popular on there (and close by) 99% it’s a small family owned business … and generally the coffee is good. And the owners love to have tourists in their store buying their stuff.

rd

#3887 1 year ago
    Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Great interview, Zach. The Spooky boys sound like they have good heads on their shoulders. Rooting for them and the company.
    Some enterprising enthusiast could overlay the talk through of the playfield and features with the hi-res photos and vid clips Spooky has released. Surprised this one wasn't a TPN vidcast! (Remember those?)

Yup that was the original idea but after recording and editing all night I wasn’t up for another edit for video on launch day. Only so many hours in the day.

#3888 1 year ago

The Aussie Pinball Podcast Episode 11: Marco Rossignoli

Host: Dr. John Cosson
    Special Guest: Marco Rossignoli

Author of four pinball books and the amazing Pinball Timeline poster series, Marco hails from Italy initially, now a Newcastle boy spreading the history and love of pinball. He chats about writing his books, what made him do it, and what he has in store for the future.

Music:
    Icehouse – Great Southern Land
    Joe Dolce – Shut Uppa Your Face
    Air Supply – Lost in Love
    Vanessa Amorosi – Absolutely Everybody

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-hszkn-1336bc4

aussie podcast pinball logo (resized).pngaussie podcast pinball logo (resized).png
    #3889 1 year ago

NEW!
    Final Round Pinball Podcast Episode 63: The Bad Touch

Marty & Jeff yap about pinball. What could go wrong?

Direct feed to Final Round Pinball Podcast: http://feeds.feedburner.com/FinalThePinballNetwork
    email us at [email protected]
    Instagram @finalroundpinballpodcast
    Twitter: @finalroundpin

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-j4zhe-1338365

final round 63 thumbnail (resized).jpegfinal round 63 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    #3890 1 year ago
    Quoted from dtrimberger:

Your support of the Spooky design team on last night's stream now makes sense Zach.
    I'm still catching up on TPN content so I'm excited to listen to this podcast and see why.

Good interview but can I request that next time you have Dennis join you? It would be nice to have a critical eye/bad cop to counter your everything is awesome/good cop vibe. I’d have liked to hear Spooky address how they’ve improved their design process (or what they learned from Halloween), how they’re fixing company QC and what experience their new coders bring. They hinted at some of that but you didn’t press them further, maybe that was by choice.

#3891 1 year ago
    Quoted from dtrimberger:

Good interview but can I request that next time you have Dennis join you? It would be nice to have a critical eye/bad cop to counter your everything is awesome/good cop vibe. I’d have liked to hear Spooky address how they’ve improved their design process (or what they learned from Halloween), how they’re fixing company QC and what experience their new coders bring. They hinted at some of that but you didn’t press them further, maybe that was by choice.

Spooky is charging way too much for games to profess a "we've learned, we've figured it out" line with each new release. They talk a really good game, but the substance associated with their non-Danesi titles speaks volumes... and that's coming from a person that's purchased 3 Spooky games.

Halloween was essentially a $9,000 project, and from the sounds of things, Scooby is another. They basically said they winged it to see what would work (saying something to the effect of: throwing things at a wall to see what would stick). Personally, based on the fact Fawzma was a known weak-link on ACNC, and he returned for failed stint on Halloween, I have no reason to place blind faith on a new programmer that's never coded a pinball machine. And, no insult to Corwin, Luke, and the new rules guy... but I'd have to see a finished product, both physical and code, before I sent $9-$10K for a game.

The initial rules highlighted in the TWIP article are stripped down to beta/basic levels. And the Spooky has shown ZERO spontaneous game play.

I've played Halloween. I owned ACNC. The simple fact is these titles look good, but they drive like crap. There's a reason why Stern and JJP game play like professionally made pinball machines, and that's because the designers and coders backing them have decades of creation experience. As much as I like the Spooky story, and as much as I support Spooky's quest, I'm not spending nearly $10,000 on a product that's not crafted with experience.

Sorry, but that's the reality of the situation.

So, Spooky can talk about how "this time it's different" and "we've improved," but I won't believe it until I see and experience it, myself. Show me a Scooby game that ships with consistent quality manufacturing. Show me a Scooby game that possesses a geometry that works in the real world. Show me a stable code that's cohesive, with a sound and lightshow that flawlessly integrates. Show me code that has thoughtful rules that actually integrate well into gameplay. And I'll show you money.

I'm waiting, Spooky. Until you can show me that with your current team – ie, a team that doesn't have Scott Danesi involved – then I'll be more comfortable.

Still tho, the fact that Scooby has an entirely new – untested in the real world – board set, after you just rolled out two games with a new (now defunct?) board set... and that you've used two different boardset platforms prior, blows my mind. I think everyone should be paying attention.

#3892 1 year ago

^^^ heartfelt post, many agree with you.

The good news is you can wait and see before you buy. If things still look sketchy on Feb 1, then things aren’t looking good. But if it does what is promised, then the game might turn out great. No way to tell using past performance, but that is only six weeks away. There is no way they’d be ready to stream if they had just started coding. It must already be done and in for approvals as mentioned, to be true. Almost everyone will want to either watch it streamed or play it to judge for themselves.

However if you like the theme and cannot quite afford the CE, you can buy the standard edition for close to $8k. If you have limited funds, you can’t bitch about it missing all the cool sculpts and some toys. It is still the same game.

There’s a lot of promises made now, so we’ll give them some time (6 weeks) to get base code in place and then can make a smart decision. If the game is good+ out of the gate, it should be manufactured for close to 18 months and you will have plenty of opportunity to pass or buy and you won’t be locked out.

#3893 1 year ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

^^^ heartfelt post, many agree with you.
    The good news is you can wait and see before you buy. If things still look sketchy on Feb 1, then things aren’t looking good. But if it does what is promised, then the game might turn out great. No way to tell using past performance, but that is only six weeks away. There is no way they’d be ready to stream if they had just started coding. It must already be done and in for approvals as mentioned, to be true. Almost everyone will want to either watch it streamed or play it to judge for themselves.
    However if you like the theme and cannot quite afford the CE, you can buy the standard edition for close to $8k. If you have limited funds, you can’t bitch about it missing all the cool sculpts and some toys. It is still the same game.
    There’s a lot of promises made now, so we’ll give them some time (6 weeks) to get base code in place and then can make a smart decision. If the game is good+ out of the gate, it should be manufactured for close to 18 months and you will have plenty of opportunity to pass or buy and you won’t be locked out.

Oh, 1000%. I suggest everyone wait. Based on past performance, waiting is the only way to go!

#3894 1 year ago

The Pinball Show Episode 119: BIG Gifts, BIG Prizes, & BIG Stern Production Updates

- YOU CAN WIN A WONDERFUL PRIZE IN THIS EPISODE!
    - Dennis & Zach Exchange Christmas Presents
    - A Call-In From The North Pole
    - The Pinball Shipping Blues
    - BIG Stern Pinball Production Update
    - Elvira Makes Her Way Back Onto The Production Line
    - The Loss Of A Pinball Leader
    - Scooby Doo Pinball Reception & First Impressions
    - The Spooky Pinball Sales/Marketing Model
    - Cactus Canyon Remake LE Production Updates 
    - MARK YOUR CALENDARS: JANUARY 28TH
    - Help Zach Flex For Nicole
    - Yule Twig 
    - Pinball Market Trends
    - Deal Of The Week
    - Pinball Bounty: NEW ADDITION

Special Thanks to David Dennis for being a part of the North Pole Call-In bit. 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

PLEASE CONSIDER FLIP N OUT PINBALL FOR YOUR NEXT PINBALL OR ARCADE PURCHASE! 

flipnoutpinball.com

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-k69mx-13407cd

ThePinballShow_GoatLogo (resized).pngThePinballShow_GoatLogo (resized).png
    #3895 1 year ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

The Pinball Show Episode 119: BIG Gifts, BIG Prizes, & BIG Stern Production Updates
    - YOU CAN WIN A WONDERFUL PRIZE IN THIS EPISODE!
    - Dennis & Zach Exchange Christmas Presents
    - A Call-In From The North Pole
    - The Pinball Shipping Blues
    - BIG Stern Pinball Production Update
    - Elvira Makes Her Way Back Onto The Production Line
    - The Loss Of A Pinball Leader
    - Scooby Doo Pinball Reception & First Impressions
    - The Spooky Pinball Sales/Marketing Model
    - Cactus Canyon Remake LE Production Updates 
    - MARK YOUR CALENDARS: JANUARY 28TH
    - Help Zach Flex For Nicole
    - Yule Twig 
    - Pinball Market Trends
    - Deal Of The Week
    - Pinball Bounty: NEW ADDITION
    Special Thanks to David Dennis for being a part of the North Pole Call-In bit. 
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
    PLEASE CONSIDER FLIP N OUT PINBALL FOR YOUR NEXT PINBALL OR ARCADE PURCHASE! 
    flipnoutpinball.com
    https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-k69mx-13407cd
    [quoted image]

My guess is you're getting Dennis a Guardians of the Galaxy Pro .
    I'm not trying to win a prize , as postage to here is crazy .

#3896 1 year ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

My guess is you're getting Dennis a Guardians of the Galaxy Pro .
    I'm not trying to win a prize , as postage to here is crazy .

Go ahead and submit because one of the prize options would be funny for an Australian winner.

#3897 1 year ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Go ahead and submit because one of the prize options would be funny for an Australian winner.

I'll give it a try but I'm not good with emails , is the address thepinballnetwork @ Gmail

Edit - I just saw the address in the above Post

#3898 1 year ago

Haha I think I got it but it took me awhile to figure out you have to press on the colourful Cross to start one

IMG_20221220_235238 (resized).jpgIMG_20221220_235238 (resized).jpg
    #3899 1 year ago

I think that was one of your best shows ZMeny.

#3900 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinStalker:

I think that was one of your best shows ZMeny.

Wow thanks a ton! It did feel like a good one.

There are 4,826 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 97.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-network-/page/78?hl=dakotamike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.