(Topic ID: 260761)

*NEW* TPN: Pinball Innovators & Makers Podcast Ep 21: Live Or Die - Make Your Ch

By ZMeny

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,812 posts
  • 417 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by LOTR_breath
  • Topic is favorited by 147 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What title should CGC remake next?”

• Twilight Zone 19 votes
      8%
    • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure 46 votes
      20%
    • The Addams Family 19 votes
      8%
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation 5 votes
      2%
    • Tales Of The Arabian Nights 33 votes
      14%
    • Theatre Of Magic 18 votes
      8%
    • Scared Stiff 6 votes
      3%
    • White Water 11 votes
      5%
    • Cirqus Voltaire 10 votes
      4%
    • The Shadow 4 votes
      2%
    • Creature From The Black Lagoon 9 votes
      4%
    • Funhouse 13 votes
      6%
    • Cactus Canyon 34 votes
      14%
    • Radical :) 8 votes
      3%

(235 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    TPS (resized).jpg
    final round ep 79 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1802 (resized).png
    the pinball show logo (resized).png
    ThePinballShow_GoatLogo copy (resized).png
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    the pinball show logo (resized).png
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg
    final round 78 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2024-02-14 at 11.20.10 AM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-12 at 6.22.39 PM (resized).png
    triple_drain_new_logo_sz5v26 (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2024-01-29 at 7.45.45 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,812 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 97.
    #2951 2 years ago

I am struggling to listen to this without “O Canada” being stuck in my head…weird.

#2952 2 years ago
    Quoted from thekaiser82:

I am struggling to listen to this without “O Canada” being stuck in my head…weird.

Wadda talkin' aboot?!

#2953 2 years ago
    Quoted from RandomTask:

Wadda talkin' aboot?!

I never heard any Canadians saying "Aboot" like you do. Honnestly, I thought you were British the first time I listened to Silverball Chronicles.

#2954 2 years ago

The Pinball Show Interviews Episode 6: Marco Specialties' Kyle Spiteri & Krystle Gemnich

Host: Matt Morrison
    Special Guest: Marco Specialties' Kyle Spiteri & Krystle Gemnich

TPSI host Matt Morrison sits down with part of the Marco Specialties team to discuss the evolving pinball industry, routing games, parts management, pinball tech talk, and more!

The Pinball Show would like to express great appreciation and thanks to Krystle & Kyle for joining us, as well as a special thanks to Marco Specialities. Marco Specialities is responsible for keeping thousands of machines around the world running decades after they were built.

email: [email protected]
    facebook: facebook.com/thepinballnetwork
    twitch: twitch.tv/pinballnetwork
    youtube: youtube.com/thepinballnetwork
    instagram: @thepinballnetwork
    twitter: @therealTPN
    review: thisweekinpinball.com/the-pinball-show/

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-fd9ue-119863a

The Pinball Show Interviews Logo (resized).jpgThe Pinball Show Interviews Logo (resized).jpg
    #2955 2 years ago

this post is called “Matt Morrison”

he makes the best fucking interviews
    he makes the best fucking interviews
    if i ever meet him i’m gonna grab his fuckin neck and just shake him and say “thank you, thank you for making such excellent fucking interviews”

#2956 2 years ago

The Pinball Show Episode 90: Upcoming Stern Toppers, The Next JJP & Spooky Games, & INDISCeivable!

Host: Zach Meny

- Stern Pinball Production Updates
    - Godzilla Accessories Release Details
    - The Upcoming 2022 Stern Toppers
    - New Rush & Munsters Code
    - My Take On Rush Pinball After Owning
    - Ed Is A Loserkid?
    - Jersey Jack Pinball's Next Game Release
    - Jersey Jack Pinball's Next Team Member Release
    - Having The Brass To Earn The Glass
    - What's Next From Spooky Pinball
    - Steering You To The Promised Land
    - The 2022 Pinball Market
    - A New Pinball Bounty!

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-39nr2-119e678

ThePinballShow_GoatLogo (resized).pngThePinballShow_GoatLogo (resized).png
    #2957 2 years ago

ZMeny - Absolutely keep up with the production updates! Helps set our expectations, and by being transparent we are able to make smart decisions about buying.

Waiting with baited breath on hearing about allotments so I will know if my GZ Prem is coming sometime this year from FlipNOut.

#2958 2 years ago

ZMeny " Love ya, mean it" As one of your biggest fans. I gotta provide some feedback.
    1. Way too much time spent on the production updates. This info only helps your customers who have games on back order and they probably have contact with you directly to get those updates.

2. You knew this was coming. You got it WAY wrong about the INDISC finals. We've mostly all seen competition footage ad nauseam of newer games like Deadpool, GZ, TWD, etc. Having more obscure games like Mystery Castle, Roller Games and Stargate in the finals makes it more interesting for a lot of us. Yes, there was some timing out of modes unfortunately. But the real draw to watching this kind of stuff is the amazing skills on display, regardless of the games being played. There were modern games in the bank like GZ, TMNT and BDK but in the finals most of the players just chose not to pick them.

#2959 2 years ago
    Quoted from LOTR_breath:

This info only helps your customers who have games on back order and they probably have contact with you directly to get those updates.

It does help me as a FlipNOut customer to hear this stuff on TPS so I don't have to send as many annoying emails to Zach asking for updates... But, to be fair, these updates also indirectly help out folks who have orders in with other distributors. Most dealers aren't as communicative as Zach, so the nuggets of production info dropped on TPS still have value to non-FlipNOut customers. A lot of those updates end up getting shared here on pinside or elsewhere (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays).

Broken record moment for myself here: Stern should publish production update info "as-is" on their website rather than relying on their distributor network to do so. Otherwise you get situations like this where one distributor is proactive about communicating it and others aren't. Then you have consumers running around with conflicting information and getting mad about it. If manufacturers were more transparent/communicative, there wouldn't be a vacuum of production information for Zach to fill. Imagine how many more screaming goats we would get to hear with all that extra time!

#2960 2 years ago
    Quoted from LOTR_breath:

2. You knew this was coming. You got it WAY wrong about the INDISC finals.

Yep. Just listened to the podcast.

The way it works - there’s a bank of 15(?) games there, and the top seed gets to choose all the games he thinks will suit him best.

If there was just a row of Mandos and Godzillas there, that’d be as boring as batshit.

Watching Escher and crew blow up the new Sterns for an hour per game … coma inducing.

Of course, Stern does hold events that are only new Stern games. But every other event, you want games from every era to test the different skillsets of the players. Otherwise they become STERNAMENTS.

The reality too - the only way us plebs have to beat those guys is to play games like Mystery Castle. Lol

You gotta realise - I know it’s hard because you’re surrounded by LEs and “$20k minty HEP restored BWs” … but for the AVERAGE pinball owner, these games are the ones they own.

For every Mando LE - there are 5x $2500 Stargates out there. Probably being played a lot more than the LEs too.

rd

#2961 2 years ago

Finished the episode today. Sorry that I was not present to stop the INDISC madness but it was my off-week. Got to consider the player and the viewer perspective. If the sponsors were unhappy they'd complain. And I doubt structural changes to the competition would be sufficient to net enough increased sponsorship to offer appreciable benefit to all the players now stuck playing Rush for 20 rounds.

#2962 2 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

You gotta realise - I know it’s hard because you’re surrounded by LEs and “$20k minty HEP restored BWs” … but for the AVERAGE pinball owner, these games are the ones they own.
    For every Mando LE - there are 5x $2500 Stargates out there. Probably being played a lot more than the LEs too.

This, but mostly just because it drives me crazy sometimes how pinball media likes to forget every game manufactured prior to 2010 or so.

Magic: the Gathering has faced a similar problem because there are so damn many cards that it’s impossible to balance the entire product line to keep it fun. They’ve solved the problem in tournament play by further subdividing competitions beyond just “old” and “‘new” - currently they have Vintage, Legacy, Modern, Frontier and Standard as supported constructed deck formats in tournament play, each with their own card pool and banned list. Maybe it’s time to add a “Modern” tournament in addition to Classics?

Kinda would be nice to relegate the production updates to a Flip N Out email blast rather than TPS in my opinion, but it’s not a huge deal and other people seem to enjoy it so

e: The other big advantage that the Standard MtG format grants is that because the card pool is smaller and the deck archetypes are fewer, it’s much easier for newer players to follow. Nothing is more annoying on a tournament steam than watching a game where even the commentators obviously don’t know the rules.

#2963 2 years ago
    Quoted from Insanity_Falls:

This, but mostly just because it drives me crazy sometimes how pinball media likes to forget every game manufactured prior to 2010 or so.
    Magic: the Gathering has faced a similar problem because there are so damn many cards that it’s impossible to balance the entire product line to keep it fun. They’ve solved the problem in tournament play by further subdividing competitions beyond just “old” and “‘new” - currently they have Vintage, Legacy, Modern, Frontier and Standard as supported constructed deck formats in tournament play, each with their own card pool and banned list. Maybe it’s time to add a “Modern” tournament in addition to Classics?
    Kinda would be nice to relegate the production updates to a Flip N Out email blast rather than TPS in my opinion, but it’s not a huge deal and other people seem to enjoy it so
    e: The other big advantage that the Standard MtG format grants is that because the card pool is smaller and the deck archetypes are fewer, it’s much easier for newer players to follow. Nothing is more annoying on a tournament steam than watching a game where even the commentators obviously don’t know the rules.

The Pinball Show format is news-centered so consequently, the show will tend to focus on new games, hence the newest information of the industry for the listener.

#2964 2 years ago

Oh and Flip N Out Pinball doesn’t do email blasts

#2965 2 years ago

The production updates are the most important part of the show. Its the news that is the most difficult to accurately acquire through another source. And I would trust the show's reliability above a lot of the content on the PS thread.

#2966 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dan1733:

The production updates are the most important part of the show. Its the news that is the most difficult to accurately acquire through another source. And I would trust the show's reliability above a lot of the content on the PS thread.

Exactly. One of my favorite parts of the show. I'm on Flip N Out's list for a Mando topper and was really pleased with the update.

#2967 2 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

The Pinball Show format is news-centered so consequently, the show will tend to focus on new games, hence the newest information of the industry for the listener.

Out of context, that’s a very good point.

Quoted from ZMeny:

Oh and Flip N Out Pinball doesn’t do email blasts

…hence the suggestion? lol

#2968 2 years ago

Love the production updates. Even if I don't have a game on order it helps with planning for if/when I do want to order, and it helps me decide when's a good time sell a game from my collection, or buy one on the 2nd-hand market. Good stuff. And with how much Stern's schedule has been changing, it's good to have the latest info.

I'm with Zach somewhat on the Indisc stuff. Loved watching the tournaments, and while it was fun to see a lot of these games the first time or two, it did get a little old seeing games like Argosy, Stargate, and Cheetah over and over again. Especially when some of them played kinda long for players of this caliber.

Also, so awesome to see Keith Elwin play again. Glad he did well, and managed to win the High Stakes tournament, even coming out of his semi-retirement.

#2969 2 years ago

Final Round Pinball Podcast: A Bowl Of Super Sponsors 2

Hosts: Jeff Teolis & Martin Robbins

Enjoy the Super Bowl (go Rams!)! But here's what you really want. It's the best from 2021. Listen to "A Bowl of Super Sponsors 2"

Direct Feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/FinalThePinballNetwork
    Email: [email protected]
    Instagram: @finalroundpinballpodcast
    Twitter: @finalroundpin

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-udctd-11a5b8b

final round bowl sponsors 2 thumbnail (resized).jpegfinal round bowl sponsors 2 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    #2970 2 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Enjoy the Super Bowl (go Rams!)!

Ummmm. What?

#2971 2 years ago

Don’t shoot the Messenger, that’s all Teolis haha

#2972 2 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Don’t shoot the Messenger, that’s all Teolis haha

Oh. Haha. Well he just made the list!

#2973 2 years ago

can I just say how happy it makes me that there’s so much pinball content that a clips show is not only possible but wonderful?

#2974 2 years ago

The Pinball Show Episode 91: Toss A Valentine To Your Peacock

Hosts: Dennis Kriesel & Zach Meny

- Stern Production Updates Updates
    - Craig Bobbie's Freshly Squeezed Stern Pinball Rumors
    - Let The Peacock Fly: Changes To Competitive Pinball To Increase Exposure
    - SHUPIs
    - Buffalo Zach
    - American Pinball Hires Another Designer
    - Flipper Foxtrot Button Explosion
    - Dennis Attempts To Keep Zach Chained Up
    - Pinball Market Trends
    - Trending Down: You All Lied To Me About Pinball 2000!
    - Toss A Coin To Your Witcher
    - Outtakes
    - TPN Last Week
    - TPN This Week

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-54vd3-11a8994

#2975 2 years ago
    9721E94F-2DF8-4156-8D0D-3B5BE9F858AF.png9721E94F-2DF8-4156-8D0D-3B5BE9F858AF.png
    #2976 2 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

- SHUPIs
    - Buffalo Zach
    - Pinball Market Trends
    - Outtakes
    - TPN Last Week
    - TPN This Week
    [quoted image]

Another great show as usual .
    You made me laugh when you said bungee and was that something sexual Australian .
    I think you're thinking of budgie smugglers , which is Australian slang for Speedos , even though Speedos is an Australian brand
    That's because it looks like you've put a budgie down front of your bathers

IMG_20220215_231724 (resized).jpgIMG_20220215_231724 (resized).jpg

#2977 2 years ago

Pinball Owner and their collections:

Collector # 1 - MMr Royal, AFMr LE, MBr LE, CCr LE, EHOH 40LE and BBBr LE (future)

E3FC5C9F-E85C-40A6-B04C-BF31BBA62078.gifE3FC5C9F-E85C-40A6-B04C-BF31BBA62078.gif

Fan #1 - TBL, Alien, R&M, EHOH Prem, Mando Prem and SW Prem

45E5DF62-16BA-4327-AF87-443A5DB4F39C.gif45E5DF62-16BA-4327-AF87-443A5DB4F39C.gif

Dreamer #1 - JJPOTC CE, GNR CE, WOZ LE, Wonka CE, Hobbit LE, and DI LE

94D318CF-600F-4AC5-8367-A21269A981A4.gif94D318CF-600F-4AC5-8367-A21269A981A4.gif

Premium Player #1 - TWD Prem, IMDN Prem, JP Prem, GZ Prem, DP Prem, MET Prem and IM

9BEB8F5D-832C-4E4B-B4E1-87A337536F94.gif9BEB8F5D-832C-4E4B-B4E1-87A337536F94.gif

Tasteless #1 - Games in collector’s condition: Popeye, SWE1, RCT, Harley Davidson, Waterworld and Thunderbirds

74F19B7A-39A2-4F08-A4BE-1E444C3F8FFF.gif74F19B7A-39A2-4F08-A4BE-1E444C3F8FFF.gif

#2978 2 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Pinball Owner and their collections:
    Collector # 1 - MMr Royal, AFMr LE, MBr LE, CCr LE, EHOH 40LE and BBBr LE (future)
    [quoted image]
    Fan #1 - TBL, Alien, R&M, EHOH Prem, Mando Prem and SW Prem
    [quoted image]
    Dreamer #1 - JJPOTC CE, GNR CE, WOZ LE, Wonka CE, Hobbit LE, and DI LE
    [quoted image]
    Premium Player #1 - TWD Prem, IMDN Prem, JP Prem, GZ Prem, DP Prem, MET Prem and IM
    [quoted image]
    Tasteless #1 - Games in collector’s condition: Popeye, SWE1, RCT, Harley Davidson, Waterworld and Thunderbirds
    [quoted image]

I have nothing to add but this post deserves to appear more than once.

#2979 2 years ago

Also where does Riverboat Gambler land a man according to your obviously rigorous pinball science?

#2980 2 years ago

Triple Drain Pinball Podcast Episode 14: Robert Byers Jumping Off The Top Rope

Hosts: Joel Engelberth, Tom Graf, & Travis Murie
    Special Guest/Extra Ball: Robert Byers, 2022 INDISC Classics I Champion

In this episode we discuss our thoughts on playing RUSH, how Zach Meny could not be more wrong on Competitive Pinball Finals (yet kind of right) and the highs and lows of 2022 INDISC.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tripledrain
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tripledrainpodcast/
    Merch: https://silverballswag.com/collections/triple-drain-pinball-podcast

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-2maz4-11aa056

Triple Drain Alternate Logo (resized).PNGTriple Drain Alternate Logo (resized).PNG
    #2981 2 years ago

Don’t worry Tom. No matter how often people try and rib you for being a Rush apologist, you’ll never be as delusional as Zach is about Halloween.

#2982 2 years ago

Don’t worry Tom. No matter how often people try and rib you for being a Rush apologist, you’ll never be as delusional as Zach is about Halloween.

That is a clever observation. Looking forward to playing Rush in spite of the ugly playfield art. I remember when ac/dc came out for the first time. Pros were on location and I played hours on a brand new one. As much as I liked the game, I told myself I will never own one with the fugly angus face. It was a deal killer. And then premiums came out and all was well with the addiction of lower playfield, where angus was. I’m thinking RUSH is not going to be nearly as bad and maybe I can squint a bit and all will be fine.

258DA024-6736-4147-9608-A77EFC3A7092.jpeg258DA024-6736-4147-9608-A77EFC3A7092.jpeg4BCD7C26-9DDE-46BE-9305-119CB6236E04.jpeg4BCD7C26-9DDE-46BE-9305-119CB6236E04.jpeg

#2983 2 years ago

Final Round Pinball Podcast Episode 50: The Legend Of Lyman

We miss you Lyman.

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-tef2a-11abd7b

final round ep 50 lyman thumbnail (resized).jpegfinal round ep 50 lyman thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    #2984 2 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Final Round Pinball Podcast Episode 50: The Legend Of Lyman
    We miss you Lyman.
    https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-tef2a-11abd7b
    [quoted image]

Thanks for the great podcast JeffT and MartinR You captured what made Lyman special and you covered mental health. I got a lot out of listening.

#2985 2 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

- SHUPIs
    - Buffalo Zach
    - Pinball Market Trends
    - Outtakes
    - TPN Last Week
    - TPN This Week
    [quoted image]

Zach your trump impressions make my ears bleed.

#2986 2 years ago

No TPS this week?

#2987 2 years ago
    Quoted from adamross:

Zach your trump impressions make my ears bleed.

That’s not blood. It’s ear tears.

#2988 2 years ago

Zach, how did you miss your old Judge Dredd up for sale for $3,500 OBO as a deal of the week earlier? I just bought it and for less than half the price of a new Stern Pro you get 4 flippers, 4 ramps, a subway, a VUK, 5 bank of drop targets, stand ups, additional ball launcher on the left side, a spinning physical ball lock, 9 regular modes that are actually worth playing and are varied across all the shots in the game, 4 super modes and a wizard mode. It’s as packed as any Premium right now albeit shallower in code but pretty deep for a 93 game, plus you used to own this exact copy so you know it was good! In this market $3,300 (what I paid) doesn’t get you much!
    Anyways I’m glad you didn’t mention it or I probably wouldn’t have been able to pick it up. Along with the NIB Jurassic Park I got from you last year I now have you to thank for 2 of the games in my basement.
    Keep up the good content, I got all caught up this weekend while I worked on my games and did stuff around the house.

#2989 2 years ago
    Quoted from Parkshow30:

Zach, how did you miss your old Judge Dredd up for sale for $3,500 OBO as a deal of the week earlier? I just bought it and for less than half the price of a new Stern Pro you get 4 flippers, 4 ramps, a subway, a VUK, 5 bank of drop targets, stand ups, additional ball launcher on the left side, a spinning physical ball lock, 9 regular modes that are actually worth playing and are varied across all the shots in the game, 4 super modes and a wizard mode. It’s as packed as any Premium right now albeit shallower in code but pretty deep for a 93 game, plus you used to own this exact copy so you know it was good! In this market $3,300 (what I paid) doesn’t get you much!
    Anyways I’m glad you didn’t mention it or I probably wouldn’t have been able to pick it up. Along with the NIB Jurassic Park I got from you last year I now have you to thank for 2 of the games in my basement.
    Keep up the good content, I got all caught up this weekend while I worked on my games and did stuff around the house.

Congrats! Dredd is a packed game and damn fun shooter

#2990 2 years ago
    Quoted from Parkshow30:

JD has lots of good easter eggs when holding in flippers during video modes. Make sure you find and install the dead world mod, too. Don’t be judged 10 years for flatulence. Watch out for Anita Mann.

#2991 2 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

JD has lots of good easter eggs when holding in flippers during video modes. Make sure you find and install the dead world mod, too. Don’t be judged 10 years for flatulence. Watch out for Anita Mann.

Deadworld mod already installed and working good, I think Zach might have been the one to put it in.
    Didn’t know about the Easter eggs, will give them a try thanks.

#2992 2 years ago
    Quoted from Parkshow30:

Deadworld mod already installed and working good, I think Zach might have been the one to put it in.
    Didn’t know about the Easter eggs, will give them a try thanks.

You made out with deadworld already in. Fun fact - 20 years ago there was no deadworld mod. Hobbyist pursued it into existence. I had a small part in the development, implementation and availability of the first small run of kits that appeared in US. Notice I said early? Included version 1.0 eprom, directions for jumpering an opto board and a modified deadworld planet ring with locking holes.

Of the funny things that came up during this effort that many said could not be done, my part was to produce the plastic ring. I had to design it, without ever having seen one. There were no pics on the internet to show what it looked like. No videos showing what it did. I’d read a few comments about it and had spoken to some at shows where someone always knew someone in Europe that had once seen it. I started with the solid ring on my JD to use as a template.

I picked an optimal 3 hole layout to feed the crane and made a best guess for hole sizes and marked everything on my ring. I took that to a plastics manufacturer and asked them to provide 10 rings with holes to match. I knew if this project didn’t work, I’d be out $75. I also knew if I needed to modify the holes in the ring, I could have them do another run cheaply.

I made the chip swap, moved the jumper wire and had brought the original and modified rings home. I anxiously installed a new ring on my JD. Well, it worked f’ing perfect. No adjustments needed. Balls were locking in the deadworld. Hip hip hooray. This is badazz.

Within the year, a big modder offered a real kit with a replacement ring and chip. I bought his kit for my own game. Of course I compared the rings and my field engineered sample almost lined up perfectly. Where there were differences, I could not notice any impact on play. The kit was a robust and superior solution that made it’s way into the world.

#2993 2 years ago

Dear everyone who thought TPS deserved to win a Crystal,

This is all your fault.

#2994 2 years ago

I could listen to Insanity_Falls every Tuesday morning while I'm shaving my face in nothing but black socks...

#2995 2 years ago

The Pinball Show Episode 92: Weird Al Is Such A Tease

Host: Zach Meny
    Special Guest Co-host: Dr. Dude (Insanity Falls)

- P3 Announces Weird Al's Museum Of Hilarity Pinball Machine
    - Footpad Foxtrot Rhythm Explosion
    - Rush LEs Are Shipping, Premiums On Deck
    - Rush Scoop Modifications
    - Christopher Franchi & Stern Pinball Break Up
    - Cactus Canyon SEs Shipping?
    - Kaneda's Pinball Podcast Reporting Pulp Fiction Pinball Machine w/Details (Is It True?)
    - TOHO: King Of Shout Outs
    - Tourney Talk
    - Pinball Market Trends
    - Steal Of A Deal
    - TPN Last Week
    - TPN This Week

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-hivbg-11b279b

#2996 2 years ago

No!!!…who will do the art on Bond and BTTF? Franchi and Kapow were a match made in heaven.

#2997 2 years ago

Weird Al on P3, you say? Dr Dude is Insanity Falls or just plain insane? Listening now.

51475276-BCD7-4851-BCCB-8116B82F2EC8.jpeg51475276-BCD7-4851-BCCB-8116B82F2EC8.jpeg
    #2998 2 years ago

I have to admit I was nervous about an Insanity Falls co-host (like making eye contact with someone in a library holding a super soaker) but it seemed to work!

#2999 2 years ago
    Quoted from thekaiser82:

No!!!…who will do the art on Bond and BTTF? Franchi and Kapow were a match made in heaven.

There is no BTTF, so that solves that problem.

#3000 2 years ago
    Quoted from JStoltz:

I have to admit I was nervous about an Insanity Falls co-host (like making eye contact with someone in a library holding a super soaker) but it seemed to work!

FEA9C081-1183-4893-A934-DC5283E6D444 (resized).jpegFEA9C081-1183-4893-A934-DC5283E6D444 (resized).jpeg
    There are 4,812 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 97.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-network-/page/60?hl=parkshow30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.