Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,373 posts
  • 343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by jeffspinballpalace
  • Topic is favorited by 127 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What title should CGC remake next?”

• Twilight Zone 19 votes
      8%
    • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure 46 votes
      20%
    • The Addams Family 19 votes
      8%
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation 5 votes
      2%
    • Tales Of The Arabian Nights 33 votes
      14%
    • Theatre Of Magic 18 votes
      8%
    • Scared Stiff 6 votes
      3%
    • White Water 11 votes
      5%
    • Cirqus Voltaire 10 votes
      4%
    • The Shadow 4 votes
      2%
    • Creature From The Black Lagoon 9 votes
      4%
    • Funhouse 13 votes
      6%
    • Cactus Canyon 34 votes
      14%
    • Radical :) 8 votes
      3%

(235 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6D101BD2-3B2F-4FDA-A3B5-39F31A0718AB (resized).jpeg
    Triple Drain Alternate Logo (resized).PNG
    8152D10E-AF0E-455C-8556-6CF9FF139DC7 (resized).jpeg
    final round 56 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    aussie podcast pinball logo (resized).png
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpg
    A6B7D663-ECD5-4A75-A81D-6F0BD422DD79 (resized).jpeg
    Pinball Tapes Logo (resized).jpg
    3DB3E656-CC35-4990-AD93-20D37A98B8B4 (resized).png
    593A40FB-14E6-403B-898B-4AC735BB878B (resized).jpeg
    Off The Record Podcast logo (resized).jpg
    free play pinball podcast logo 3 (resized).png
    704417C4-8312-47AC-814E-8CAD3B07F908.jpeg
    ThePinballShow_GoatLogo (resized).png
    Off The Record Podcast logo (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,373 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 68.
    #2901 4 months ago
    Quoted from JStoltz:

On my mind because I listened to it again yesterday:
    Just Another Pinball Podcast Episode #30: Deadpool Breakdown w/ George Gomez & Tanio Klyce

Joel: *five minutes of silence*
    Gomez: “…..is Deadpool family friendly?”
    Joel: “Yeah?”

#2902 4 months ago

JStoltz hey remember when I told you I once heard Gomez recommend putting WD-40 on a mech? This was where I heard it. Good times.

#2903 4 months ago

The Pinball Show Episode 88: The Death Of Valhalla Hype & Growing Impatience With Haggis Pinball

Hosts: Dennis Kriesel & Zach Meny

- Everyone Poofs
    - The Full House Influence: RIP Bob Saget
    - Dennis' First Impressions Of Rush Pinball
    - George Gomez' New Game
    - A Kriesel Correction: Iron Maiden vs. Rush
    - Chicago Gaming Company Production Updates
    - The Death Of Valhalla Hype
    - The Upcoming Dennis Nordman Game
    - Growing Impatience With Haggis Pinball
    - Things I Like, Things I Don't About Pinball Bros' Alien Game
    - A Hot Facebook Pinball Debate
    - The 2021 Crystals Ceremony Premiere
    - Pinball Market Trends
    - The Ol' Switch-A-Roo

email: [email protected]
    facebook: facebook.com/thepinballnetwork
    twitch: twitch.tv/pinballnetwork
    youtube: youtube.com/thepinballnetwork
    instagram: @thepinballnetwork
    twitter: @therealTPN
    review: thisweekinpinball.com/the-pinball-show/

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-uyzcz-117fc0d

#2904 4 months ago

Body wash poofing???

FF359A30-6D18-45E8-A24B-303B2FA62441.gif
    #2905 4 months ago

So…Zach is Pinky and Dennis is The Brain…thoughts?

#2906 4 months ago

Episode 88 is fantastic. We just about have youse guys Dialed In. I wanted to mention that Ep 87 was a little, golden nugget. It was the format of What I Like / Don’t Like applied on Rush that got me thinking about Rush. So when What I Like / Don’t Like is applied to Alien this episode, I am hooked. Time to make What I Like / Don’t Like a regular segment.

What kind of sound intro should be used to start the new What I Like / Don’t Like segment? I am thinking a clip from Wonka would be perfect

55256B4F-A220-45B3-8039-522AA161F4A1.gif
    #2907 4 months ago

I've got to say something.

For those of you who voted for The Pinball Show in the various awards this year, Thank You. Truly, Thank You. However, Dennis and I are often asked why we do not campaign for yearly awards. Why do we not ask for people's votes to recognize our work? As I was editing Episode 88 of The Pinball Show, I experienced an overwhelming amount of joy and pride. Dennis and I feel the same way and I believe I can speak on his behalf in giving an explanation, albeit I am sure his explanation would be void of the dripping sentiment.

Being able to CREATE with a friend is the greatest award anyone can ever receive. Being able to archive a friendship over the years is simply priceless. I get to cherish these chronicles for the rest of my life. This is a privilege that I often feel guilty about, but forever grateful for. I experience anxiety thinking about a time in the future when I am not able to document these relationships, not only with a cohost or with a friend, but with you, the one who supports our efforts.

The most recent episode of The Pinball Show is possibly the greatest example of just that. It is a recorded conversation of two friends on another adventure, without any maps, and with the cruise control set to TRUST. For us, we do not desire your support via a voting system. We truly feel as if we have surpassed that type of recognition. We work hard. We are very proud of what we create as people, as pinball enthusiasts, and as entertainment artists.

If you learn one thing while listening, that is our award. If you smile or laugh one time while listening, that is our award. If you consider another perspective once while listening, that is our award. THESE are the awards that I personally plan on earning for years to come.

Thank YOU for riding along with us over the years. No telling where our path will lead us next...

Zach Meny
    The Pinball Show
    Straight Down The Middle
    Flip N Out Pinball

#2908 4 months ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

I've got to say something.
    For those of you who voted for The Pinball Show in the various awards this year, Thank You. Truly, Thank You. However, Dennis and I are often asked why we do not campaign for yearly awards. Why do we not ask for people's votes to recognize our work? As I was editing Episode 88 of The Pinball Show, I experienced an overwhelming amount of joy and pride. Dennis and I feel the same way and I believe I can speak on his behalf in giving an explanation, albeit I am sure his explanation would be void of the dripping sentiment.
    Being able to CREATE with a friend is the greatest award anyone can ever receive. Being able to archive a friendship over the years is simply priceless. I get to cherish these chronicles for the rest of my life. This is a privilege that I often feel guilty about, but forever grateful for. I experience anxiety thinking about a time in the future when I am not able to document these relationships, not only with a cohost or with a friend, but with you, the one who supports our efforts.
    The most recent episode of The Pinball Show is possibly the greatest example of just that. It is a recorded conversation of two friends on another adventure, without any maps, and with the cruise control set to TRUST. For us, we do not desire your support via a voting system. We truly feel as if we have surpassed that type of recognition. We work hard. We are very proud of what we create as people, as pinball enthusiasts, and as entertainment artists.
    If you learn one thing while listening, that is our award. If you smile or laugh one time while listening, that is our award. If you consider another perspective once while listening, that is our award. THESE are the awards that I personally plan on earning for years to come.
    Thank YOU for riding along with us over the years. No telling where our path will lead us next...
    Zach Meny
    The Pinball Show
    Straight Down The Middle
    Flip N Out Pinball

What a beautiful way of saying “we didn’t feel like doing show notes.”

#2909 4 months ago

Not as bad as the Heart faux pas, but Toto had more than "one song".

We're talkin' "Africa" (#1), "Hold The Line" (#5), "Rosanna" (#2), "I'll Be Over You" (#11), and "I Won't Hold You Back" (#10) along with lesser Top 40 hits like "Georgie Porgie", "99" and "Pamela".

#2910 4 months ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

It is a recorded conversation of two friends on another adventure, without any maps, and with the cruise control set to TRUST.

I know you said cruise control, but...

pasted_image (resized).png
    #2911 4 months ago

ZMeny Since you skipped deal of the WTF this week. This doozy just popped up for your next show. It has an ultra rare custom topper driving up the price about 8k.

Machine - For Sale
    As new - New out of box (first owner) “Up for sale is my GBPRO, HUO in perfect condition. I’ve had the game for close to 4 years, and it never gave me up, never let me down, never ran around, and deserted me. It’s b...”
    2022-01-17
    Spartanburg, SC
    14,995 (OBO)
    Archived after: 1 day
    Viewed: 2736 times

#2912 4 months ago

So Zach is preemptively coming out with excuses why he lost to K-man once again

I am truly kidding and I sincerely thank you for not overly campaigning for votes. And for not putting your content behind a pay wall.... And for,... I'll stop.

#2913 4 months ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

The Pinball Show Episode 88: The Death Of Valhalla Hype & Growing Impatience With Haggis Pinball
    - Everyone Poofs
    - George Gomez' New Game
    - Pinball Market Trends
    - The Ol' Switch-A-Roo
    [quoted image]

what was the link of that FB thread? I want to see the back of the WPT

#2914 4 months ago
    Quoted from hisokajp:

what was the link of that FB thread? I want to see the back of the WPT

1BF3D904-2D4C-406C-8B45-84EB980A30BD_4_5005_c (resized).jpeg
    #2915 4 months ago

yeah that should definitely be disclosed even if for the right price it would not be an issue for me since it looks mostly cosmetic

#2916 4 months ago

OUFFFF !!! Yeah, that's not good, should have been disclosed before the drive.

#2917 4 months ago

Buddy deserves what he got for trying to pull that...

#2918 4 months ago
    Quoted from JStoltz:

I know you said cruise control, but...[quoted image]

Would make a good graphic once you shop a TPS logo in it. Put it on a silky, triple-ply T-shirt and watch shirt sales thrust into the stratosphere. Or not.

#2919 4 months ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

- Everyone Poofs
    - George Gomez' New Game
    - Pinball Market Trends
    - The Ol' Switch-A-Roo
    [quoted image]

Just checking in to admit that I "poof".

#2920 4 months ago
    Quoted from dtrimberger:

Just checking in to admit that I "poof".

Real men poof.

#2921 4 months ago

No mention at all that the back looked like Chernobyl. Maybe the OP learned a valuable lesson……DISCLOSE

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/127730
    624B2EE5-B544-4D62-BB22-849093A44D8F (resized).jpeg

#2922 4 months ago
    Quoted from Yesh23:

No mention at all that the back looked like Chernobyl. Maybe the OP learned a valuable lesson.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/127730[quoted image]

I sincerely hope they learned a lesson before departing on another 7 hour road trip!

#2923 4 months ago

Poofing and wafting is how we learned to safely smell unknown bottled liquids in Mr. Edge’s high school chemistry class, so I think Dennis may be objectively and scientifically in the wrong on this one.

Although I’m pretty sure Mr. Edge sniffed a lot of chemicals on purpose as well, so who knows.

#2924 4 months ago
    Quoted from Insanity_Falls:

Poofing and wafting is how we learned to safely smell unknown bottled liquids in Mr. Edge’s high school chemistry class, so I think Dennis may be objectively and scientifically in the wrong on this one.
    Although I’m pretty sure Mr. Edge sniffed a lot of chemicals on purpose as well, so who knows.

I didn't know what 'poofing' was so I googled it. The first answer that popped up was from the urban dictionary. I hope that's not what everyone is referring to...

#2925 4 months ago
    Quoted from Jvspin:

I didn't know what 'poofing' was so I googled it. The first answer that popped up was from the urban dictionary. I hope that's not what everyone is referring to...

I quickly learned after the show aired that “poofing” may have different meanings around the world…

#2926 4 months ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

I quickly learned after the show aired that “poofing” may have different meanings around the world…

Does this decrease the likelihood of a business rebranding to Poof'N'Out Pinball?

R U POOF N OUT?

#2927 4 months ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Quoted from JStoltz:

Does this decrease the likelihood of a business rebranding to Poof'N'Out Pinball?
    R U POOF N OUT?

Decrease... or increase?

#2928 4 months ago

Yes, our European colleagues reading this will have their eyebrows raised for sure... nevertheless I stand by my statement. Otherwise how can you tell the difference between White Wolf of the Sea Surf with hints of Orange Peel and Black Bear Spicy Sage Butternut Mint Tea with Dermabrasion Beads?

#2929 4 months ago

Great episode, and Yes I am a Poofer, but never had a poof moment with a stranger.

#2930 4 months ago

I am not a poofer, but if I did it, it would be with scent diffusers. Doesn’t everybody have the compulsion to test every scent? How else would one know which was best and which were putrid? I’m only human and maybe I did inhale, once. Or Twice.

edit - the Devil makes me do it

#2931 4 months ago
    Quoted from JStoltz:

R U POOF N OUT?

Remember to be safe and mylar up those nose holes.

#2932 4 months ago
    Quoted from Jvspin:

I think you’re thinking of boofing. Haha

Actually looks like poofing is a thing too. Haha. Hilarious.

#2933 4 months ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think you’re thinking of boofing. Haha
    Actually looks like poofing is a thing too. Haha. Hilarious.

#2934 4 months ago

If Tom is the Mr. Drummond of Triple Drain, who’s Arnold and who’s Willis?

and, perhaps more importantly, where’s Kimberly?

#2935 4 months ago

Triple Drain Pinball Podcast Episode 13: This Tom Is Real I Swear

Hosts: Joel Engelberth, Tom Graf, & Travis Murie

In this episode we discuss LFS, INDISC, Stern Delays, and Super Hoop. Plenty of laughs shared throughout. Enjoy!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tripledrain
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tripledrainpodcast/
    Email: [email protected]
    Merch: https://silverballswag.com/collections/triple-drain-pinball-podcast

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-h339v-118cc5d

#2937 4 months ago

nevermind Joel is so obviously Arnold that I’m embarrassed I even asked.

#2938 4 months ago

also, if there was a Tom Graf invalid switch frenzy mode, what clip from the sound board should each switch hit play?

#2939 4 months ago

New segment: “Tom sings.”

#2940 4 months ago

New segment: “Tom sings.”

Please. No!

#2941 4 months ago

yeah agreed, ever have an idea and then a few hours later you find yourself wondering what in the wide wide world of sports you were thinking?

#2942 3 months ago

LIVE TONIGHT

The Second Annual Pinball Industry Awards presented by The Pinball Network

The 2021 Crystals

Who will be bringing home the glass this year?!

#2943 3 months ago

also, if there was a Tom Graf invalid switch frenzy mode, what clip from the sound board should each switch hit play?

Silence...

#2944 3 months ago

Great show. PIA awards was very entertaining. Zach and Greg continue to be the best duo in pinball

#2945 3 months ago

wow you guys stealth dropped this. nice tribute to Lyman. Well done

#2946 3 months ago
    Quoted from Coz:

Great show. PIA awards was very entertaining. Zach and Greg continue to be the best duo in pinball

Agree 110%!

#2947 3 months ago

Sucks that Godzilla won everything but also…. You can’t really argue with it haha.

#2948 3 months ago
    Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Sucks that Godzilla won everything but also…. You can’t really argue with it haha.

Now I can skip the show.

I’d listen if it was in podcast form. But can’t watch an awards show of any kind.

#2949 3 months ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Now I can skip the show.
    I’d listen if it was in podcast form. But can’t watch an awards show of any kind.

You can play the show via YouTube on your phone, but then just not watch the screen. Put it in your pocket or something, and boom it's a podcast.

Also. GZ didn't actually win every award category it was in, and there were other non-game and non-2021 awards.

#2950 3 months ago

The Pinball Show Episode 89: Stern Production Updates & How NOT To Market Trends

Host: Dennis Kriesel
    Special Guest Cohost: David Dennis, TPN Committee Member & Host Of Silverball Chronicles

- David Dennis Intercepts Podcast Hosting Transmission
    - The Hosts Bore Everyone About Canadian Snow
    - The Passing Of Lyman Sheats Jr.
    - Stern Production Updates (Rush, Deadpool, Mandalorian, Iron Man Vault)
    - NEW CODE: Godzilla V.0.90
    - Stern Insider Connected Game Eligibility List
    - The 2021 Pinball Industry Awards Recap
    - Super Hoop
    - A Hotdog With Mayonnaise Gameplay Videos
    - David Dennis' Shitty Attempt At Pinball Market Trends
    - I Now Agree With Joel Engelberth, David Dennis IS The Worst...
    - Poor Uber Eats Guy
    - A Hardy Har Har Sponsor Plug

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-uxxud-119348c

There are 3,373 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 68.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!