(Topic ID: 260761)

*NEW* TPN: Triple Drain Pinball Podcast Ep 50: TPF, MGC, & Travis Is Old Now?

By ZMeny

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,825 posts
  • 418 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 46 hours ago by ZMeny
  • Topic is favorited by 148 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What title should CGC remake next?”

• Twilight Zone 19 votes
      8%
    • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure 46 votes
      20%
    • The Addams Family 19 votes
      8%
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation 5 votes
      2%
    • Tales Of The Arabian Nights 33 votes
      14%
    • Theatre Of Magic 18 votes
      8%
    • Scared Stiff 6 votes
      3%
    • White Water 11 votes
      5%
    • Cirqus Voltaire 10 votes
      4%
    • The Shadow 4 votes
      2%
    • Creature From The Black Lagoon 9 votes
      4%
    • Funhouse 13 votes
      6%
    • Cactus Canyon 34 votes
      14%
    • Radical :) 8 votes
      3%

(235 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

triple drain logo (resized).png
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg
    the pinball show logo (resized).png
    ThePinballShow_GoatLogo copy (resized).png
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    TPS (resized).jpg
    final round ep 79 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1802 (resized).png
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg
    final round 78 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2024-02-14 at 11.20.10 AM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,825 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 97.
    #2751 2 years ago
    Quoted from gonzo73:

And it's not helping my pinball skills

Nor your liver or kidneys. Take care of them, trying to get replacements is a bitch.

#2752 2 years ago

The Pinball Show Episode 81: Entering A New Pinball Era: Afterlife

Hosts: Dennis Kriesel & Zach Meny

- Godzilla Roar Banner Contest & Crowning A King Of The Monsters
    - Stern Pinball Major Production Updates
    - Our Forecasts For 2022 Market Alterations & How This May Affect You
    - Dennis Has No Love Loss For The Innocent Children
    - Zach's Cultural Sophistication
    - Godzilla Pinball Code Progression & NEW Code Update
    - TPN Stern Correspondent's Wild Sources
    - Will Kapow Pinball Need Roads?
    - 'Lymaning'
    - Chicago Gaming's Fickle Nature
    - JJP POTC Code Update: Beta Edition
    - Rudy's Got A New Hotdog
    - Pinball Market Trends
    - LPs vs. 45s
    - Pinball Market Apprenticeship

email: [email protected]
    facebook: facebook.com/thepinballnetwork
    twitch: twitch.tv/pinballnetwork
    youtube: youtube.com/thepinballnetwork
    instagram: @thepinballnetwork
    twitter: @therealTPN
    review: thisweekinpinball.com/the-pinball-show/

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-ajs7h-113a237

ThePinballShow_GoatLogo (resized).pngThePinballShow_GoatLogo (resized).png
    #2753 2 years ago

I would listen to Matt Morrison read that Matthew McConaughey biography I keep seeing in airports.

#2754 2 years ago
    Quoted from Insanity_Falls:

I would listen to Matt Morrison read that Matthew McConaughey biography I keep seeing in airports.

I would as well

#2755 2 years ago

This stuff about more distributors is pretty mind boggling if true.

A little scary to think about how this might impact secondary market pricing on new machines, if "your friendly neighborhood distributor" has their allotment lowered/limited. Also introduces a lot of anxiety for folks who are sitting on preorder/wait lists.

On a separate note, is it possible at all that the expanded distributorship is in anticipation of improving supply chains or an expansion of the plant floor to support more lines? Maybe "looking for more distributors" is an early indicator for increased production throughput at Stern? Hard to understand why they'd be expanding distributorship otherwise, especially with so many distributors sitting on lengthy waitlists already.

#2756 2 years ago

Quoted from ZMeny:

I would as well

Put him behind the wheel of a black Lincoln Continental and film as he drives and reads. I’d watch that for a dollar. Can we get an outtake with Greg Bone showing Matt M his grade A ass?

#2757 2 years ago
    Quoted from JStoltz:

This stuff about more distributors is pretty mind boggling if true.
    A little scary to think about how this might impact secondary market pricing on new machines, if "your friendly neighborhood distributor" has their allotment lowered/limited. Also introduces a lot of anxiety for folks who are sitting on preorder/wait lists.
    On a separate note, is it possible at all that the expanded distributorship is in anticipation of improving supply chains or an expansion of the plant floor to support more lines? Maybe "looking for more distributors" is an early indicator for increased production throughput at Stern? Hard to understand why they'd be expanding distributorship otherwise, especially with so many distributors sitting on lengthy waitlists already.

This backlog situation at Stern is very perplexing. I believe Stern will make between 20k-30k games by end of 2021 using anecdotal evidence. That doesn’t sound like a company suffering too badly from parts shortages. Granted they are working around specific issues but the factory has never stopped running from full bore. Stern has never made so much pinball and yet people are waiting from 6 months to a year for a game they just put a deposit or paid in full for. Oh and pinball has never been this expensive @ $7k / $9k / $10.5k by model. Another interesting fact - any delays caused by Stern will cause your game to be bumped by another 2-12 months and if any new price increases are announced, you’ll find out about them.

Just when you thought prices couldn’t get any crazier, Kapow/Stern revealed Team Elwin is on BTTF in Summer 2022. It is rumored to be offered in format similar to EHOH/BM66 with premium, LE and SLE models. I am predicting $12k for the premium, $15k for LE and $25k for SLE. Don’t kill me, it is just a hunch on where I feel pricing is heading and with BTTF being the next pinnacle. We know pricing will definitely be worse than current abysmal levels, so God help us all.

#2758 2 years ago

Here’s a crazy idea for new products that could be offered by distributors called “all-in-surance”. So different kinds of insurance would available at time of preorder:

$100 price guarantee. If order gets delayed and there is another price increase, the distributor will cover it. You won’t exceed quoted price. A little silly maybe? Well it sure would have come in handy lately.

$500/$1k/$2k date guarantee. If order is delay more than 30 days and the model game is listed on secondary market, the distributor will buy and delivery it for no more charge while supplies last.

$1,000 switch-a-roo guarantee. If customer wants their game in a sooner run, you will go down list of existing customers waiting and offer them $750 to switch spots. If one accepts, they are paid and their order #’s are swapped. Distro keeps $250 as fee.

$2,000 LE guarantee. Screw the rationing by Stern, you want an LE, then you’ll have it. All LE’s are priced at MSRP + $2k and are available while supplies last.

$20k happy ending guarantee. .....

#2759 2 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Here’s a crazy idea for new products that could be offered by distributors called “all-in-surance”. So different kinds of insurance would available at time of preorder:
    $100 price guarantee. If order gets delayed and there is another price increase, the distributor will cover it. You won’t exceed quoted price. A little silly maybe? Well it sure would have come in handy lately.
    $500/$1k/$2k date guarantee. If order is delay more than 30 days and the model game is listed on secondary market, the distributor will buy and delivery it for no more charge while supplies last.
    $1,000 switch-a-roo guarantee. If customer wants their game in a sooner run, you will go down list of existing customers waiting and offer them $750 to switch spots. If one accepts, they are paid and their order #’s are swapped. Distro keeps $250 as fee.
    $2,000 LE guarantee. Screw the rationing by Stern, you want an LE, then you’ll have it. All LE’s are priced at MSRP + $2k and are available while supplies last.
    $20k happy ending guarantee. .....

I like your thinking but I don’t see the benefit of those plans as a dealer.

#2760 2 years ago

It would primarily be a $zero dollar business but it offers attractive options to buyers concerned about one aspect of the purchase process over all others. The LE option would be a new policy whereby it is what it is. No excuses, no prisoners, no harm, no foul but it gets you an LE. And it really means all your LE’s cost msrp + 2k. But in total these products would presumably mean new business and more satisfied customers in a time Stern got us addicted to crack pinball and now rations that very supply.

#2761 2 years ago

Put him behind the wheel of a black Lincoln Continental and film as he drives and reads. I’d watch that for a dollar. Can we get an outtake with Greg Bone showing Matt M his grade A ass?

Bizarrely enough, in this scenario “Matt M.” does not provide sufficient disambiguation.

#2762 2 years ago

Bizarrely enough, in this scenario “Matt M.” does not provide sufficient disambiguation.

that’s what makes it funny. For me anyways.

#2763 2 years ago

I believe Stern will make between 20k-30k games by end of 2021

No way. Using my gut, I’d say that was the demand they were sitting on, but we’re only able to make about 15-17k machines in 2021.

#2764 2 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

No way. Using my gut, I’d say that was the demand they were sitting on, but we’re only able to make about 15-17k machines in 2021.

You should try saying it with your mouth instead.

#2765 2 years ago

As an audiophile, my head hurt when Zach admitted to not knowing the difference between an LP and a 45.

...also, it's rare when there was a second hit on the flipside of a 45. The record companies would generally put the worst track of the album on there.

Hey Zach....Have you considerd a CD jukebox? They still make cds and you'll get the entire album on there.

#2766 2 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

As an audiophile, my head hurt when Zach admitted to not knowing the difference between an LP and a 45.
    ...also, it's rare when there was a second hit on the flipside of a 45. The record companies would generally put the worst track of the album on there.
    Hey Zach....Have you considerd a CD jukebox? They still make cds and you'll get the entire album on there.

I just like the idea of vinyl and the old mechanisms associated with a jukebox. The same reason I like pinball machines

#2767 2 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

I just like the idea of vinyl and the old mechanisms associated with a jukebox. The same reason I like pinball machines

until they stop working and then you hate them

you can always hide a bluetooth speaker in there for when you get sick of beach boys singles.

#2768 2 years ago

Final Round Pinball Podcast Episode 46: Jessy Jay and The Secret Crystal Ark of Pinball Doom

Hosts: Jeff Teolis & Martin Robbins
    Special Guest: Jessy Jay

Martin & Jeff find out:
    - What has Jessy Jay been doing?
    - What's her new machine
    - Hot Takes
    - Paying for new code
    - Pinball Olympics
    - Jessy is out of the loop
    - Tourney pet peeves
    - Sponsor Of The Week
    - Who Will Marty Save?
    - Emails

Direct Feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/FinalThePinballNetwork
    Email: [email protected]
    Instagram: @finalroundpinballpodcast
    Twitter: @finalroundpin

final round 46 thumbnail (resized).jpegfinal round 46 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    #2769 2 years ago

I would listen to Jessy Jay read the list of charges that got her ancestors shipped off to Criminal Island.

#2770 2 years ago

Where do we register our sdtm complaints about the lack of game reviews? Someone should be fired! Ok so SDTM has a library and summary of almost 40 game reviews. Interesting to see how Greg & Zach value pins. It is great too because this often includes current titles that are boutique. However, the glaring hole is the top 40 titles you haven’t reviewed. I’d like to see them done sooner so I can find out if they earn more than the B average. Seeing this list of games not reviewed, blows my mind. Put Top Men on this and fill out that scorecard.

AC/DC
    AFM
    AIQ
    CV
    GZ (Elwin)
    JJPGNR
    Mando
    MMr
    R&M
    SS
    ST
    STh
    STTNG
    TBL
    TMNT (Stern)
    TOM
    TOTAN
    TZ
    WH20
    Wonka

#2771 2 years ago

Where do we register our sdtm complaints about the lack of game reviews? Someone should be fired! Ok so SDTM has a library and summary of almost 40 game reviews. Interesting to see how Greg & Zach value pins. It is great too because this often includes current titles that are boutique. However, the glaring hole is the top 40 titles you haven’t reviewed. I’d like to see them done sooner so I can find out if they earn more than the B average. Seeing this list of games not reviewed, blows my mind. Put Top Men on this and fill out that scorecard.
    AC/DC
    AFM
    AIQ
    CV
    GZ (Elwin)
    JJPGNR
    Mando
    MMr
    R&M
    SS
    ST
    STh
    STTNG
    TBL
    TMNT (Stern)
    TOM
    TOTAN
    TZ
    WH20
    Wonka

Agreed, I'd love for Zach and Greg to get back to doing game reviews on a more regular basis. Both of new games and older classics. Some of my favorite episodes of the show are their review shows. I'd even settle for lower-production, quicker to make, review videos where the guys just chat for a bit, but don't do all the time-consuming game footage and editing stuff.

#2772 2 years ago

The Pinball Show Episode 82: Upcoming Stern Pinball Titles & Giving Thanks To Jolene

Host: Zach Meny

- I Am Thankful For You...and for Dolly Parton
    - Upcoming Stern Pinball Titles
    - A Cornucopia Of Code
    - Spooky Brings Their Knives To A Gunfight
    - Wonka Love
    - Haggis Pinball & Fathom Mindset
    - Dr. John Makes A Grown Man Cry
    - Pinball Market Trends
    - Pincinnati Show Specials
    - Yams vs. Sweet Potatoes
    - Dream On Aerosmith, You're No KISS
    - Available Gift Ideas In Time For The Holidays

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-gfxuj-1143717

#2773 2 years ago

All I want for Christmas is a new Puppet Palz.

#2774 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jaeg:

All I want for Christmas is a new Puppet Palz.

Hey that's on my list too!

#2775 2 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

The Pinball Show Episode 82: Upcoming Stern Pinball Titles & Giving Thanks To Jolene
    - I Am Thankful For You...and for Dolly Parton
    - Upcoming Stern Pinball Titles
    - A Cornucopia Of Code
    - Spooky Brings Their Knives To A Gunfight
    - Wonka Love
    - Haggis Pinball & Fathom Mindset
    - Dr. John Makes A Grown Man Cry
    - Pinball Market Trends
    - Pincinnati Show Specials
    - Yams vs. Sweet Potatoes
    - Dream On Aerosmith, You're No KISS
    - Available Gift Ideas In Time For The Holidays
    https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-gfxuj-1143717
    [quoted image]

Whew! Scared me with that late-night episode drop. I was afraid that we weren't gonna get one at all this week.

#2776 2 years ago

Great episode 82 but it was missing something. Where the heck was the ….. screaming goat? That’s the only reason I listen week after week. That plus every other week for The Dennis Show. Maybe you can make up for it to me in the next episode by throwing in a fireworks terry, as my Christmas wish.

#2777 2 years ago

Great episode 82 but it was missing something. Where the heck was the ….. screaming goat? That’s the only reason I listen week after week. That plus every other week for The Dennis Show. Maybe you can make up for it to me in the next episode by throwing in a fireworks terry, as my Christmas wish.

Listen closer, he was in there That's two GOATS in one episode!

#2778 2 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Brings back memories of the Who's Pinball Wizard 45, backside was Dogs Part 2..I always got a kick out of that song, we used to play it over and over as kids on my Sears 33/45 lol

#2779 2 years ago

Silverball Chronicle with Ron and David
    Episode 19: 80s Cheese Done Right - Gottlieb 80b

Visit Our Silverball Swag Store
    https://silverballswag.com/collections/silverball-chronicles

Episode Summary

The early 1980s were a boon for pinball manufacturing. Bally and Williams had transitioned to Solid State early and evolved their platform. Gottlieb struggled with System 1, and as soon as they found their stride with the new System 80 board set, pinball was dying in the early 80s. By the mid-80s pinball was clawing its way back, but Gottlieb never regained it's industry dominance, however it did give them more creative freedom.

Join Ron and the better co-host Dave as they talk photo translites, horrible synth music, Jon Norris’ 8-Ball Deluxe, releasing games at warp-speed, shallow code, ripping off established licenses, Don Johnson jackets, and which System 80b games are the most underrated.

Sources can be found on the RSS feed

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-pz2ac-11463ad

silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpgsilverball chronicles logo (resized).jpg
    #2780 2 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Episode Summary
    The early 1980s were a boon for pinball manufacturing. Bally and Williams had transitioned to Solid State early and evolved their platform. Gottlieb struggled with System 1, and as soon as they found their stride with the new System 80 board set, pinball was dying in the early 80s. By the mid-80s pinball was clawing its way back, but Gottlieb never regained it's industry dominance, however it did give them more creative freedom.
    Join Ron and the better co-host Dave as they talk photo translites, horrible synth music, Jon Norris’ 8-Ball Deluxe, releasing games at warp-speed, shallow code, ripping off established licenses, Don Johnson jackets, and which System 80b games are the most underrated.
    Sources can be found on the RSS feed
    https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-pz2ac-11463ad
    [quoted image]

Very cool. Gives me another thing to listen to on the long drive to Pincinnati.

#2781 2 years ago

RandomTask make sure you update the handy dandy Canadian Public Pinball Tracker with the pins at your new hometown location!

#2782 2 years ago
    Quoted from Hammerhead:

davidlldennis make sure you update the handy dandy Canadian Public Pinball Tracker with the pins at your new hometown location!

When the bar opens up I'm planning on it! Other than that... There is a sad sad fish tales in a creepy laundromat... Ugh...

#2783 2 years ago
    Quoted from RandomTask:

When the bar opens up I'm planning on it! Other than that... There is a sad sad fish tales in a creepy laundromat... Ugh...

I know the feeling, Im in the same neck of the woods... If you want to drive an hour and a half there is a modern Star Wars in Houlton Maine...

Love your show btw, easily my favorite podcast since TOPcast.

#2784 2 years ago

Triple Drain Pinball Podcast Episode 10: We Couldn't Get Neil, But We Got His Dad

Hosts: Joel Engelberth, Tom Graf, and Travis Murie

This episode we discuss watching sensitive content on planes, Free Play Florida, Godzilla being #1, our top music themes for future pins, and some other crap... including Tom Talks!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tripledrain
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tripledrainpodcast/
    Merch: https://silverballswag.com/collections/triple-drain-pinball-podcast

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-aybbx-1147885

Triple Drain Alternate Logo (resized).PNGTriple Drain Alternate Logo (resized).PNGtriple drain picture travis tom (resized).pngtriple drain picture travis tom (resized).png
    #2785 2 years ago

david

Episode Summary
    Sources can be found on the
    Both of you aught to get together some of the most farthest with most flyers read too.

Or just have an episode dedicated to reading and critiquing pinball flyers.

#2786 2 years ago
    Quoted from RandomTask:

You guys aught to pick out a collection of the most outrageous to cringe inducing nightmare pinball flyers from all the manfactures and read them outloud.

Or have a vote on the worst one ever.

#2787 2 years ago
    Quoted from Bmad21:

You guys aught to pick out a collection of the most outrageous to cringe inducing nightmare pinball flyers from all the manfactures and read them outloud.

Quoted from Bmad21:

Ha! That's a great idea! Once we work though a few more episodes a special episode may be needed! The Williams ones are really bad!

#2788 2 years ago

Bla

#2789 2 years ago

The Pinball Show Episode 83: Dennis' #1 Fan Makes Zach's Jupiter Ascend

Hosts: Dennis Kriesel & Zach Meny

- Den Den's Christmas Wish List
    - Pincinnati
    - Spittin' Venom Yo
    - NEW CODE: Black Knight: Sword Of Rage, Aerosmith, Halloween, & Ultraman
    - Pinside's Secret Santa Drops A Bomb
    - The Spooky Teams Grows
    - Zach's First Takes On Halloween, Legends Of Valhalla, Celts, and Heist
    - Multimorphic Drills Out Flipper Upgrades
    - Pinball Market Trends
    - Deal Of The Week
    - Deal Of The WTF: Folex Edition
    - Poor Norton

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-ckryp-114c904

#2790 2 years ago

I would listen to Norton read a list of all the horrible atrocities he’s suffered.

#2791 2 years ago

I would listen to Norton read a list of all the horrible atrocities he’s suffered.

Poor Norty

#2792 2 years ago

Petition to change the topic of this thread to good puppy appreciation.

CC361230-64B5-43C8-93F8-53CDC8A2026A (resized).jpegCC361230-64B5-43C8-93F8-53CDC8A2026A (resized).jpeg
    #2793 2 years ago

Good Puppy! Goooood Pupppyyyyyy

#2794 2 years ago

Free Play Pinball Podcast Episode 9: Who Wore It Better: The Movie OR The Machine?

Hosts: Amanda Hamilton & Bill Webb

On this episode of Free Play, Amanda and Bill review Christmas ideas for the gamer who has everything, tease some upcoming special guests, and debate who wore it better in the Pinside Top 100 - The Movie OR The Machine?

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-h8i9j-115130f

free play pinball podcast logo 2 (resized).pngfree play pinball podcast logo 2 (resized).png
    #2795 2 years ago

WIN A MANDALORIAN TRANSLITE AND BANNER!!!

Share the following linked episode to your social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc) and email a picture of share proof to [email protected] and you’ll be entered to win!

TPN Zach visits the Loserkids to discuss upcoming Awards Shows, Stern Rumored Games, the Pinball Market, and a different way to Vault Classic Titles.

https://soundcloud.com/loserkidpinballpodcast/ep-74-100k-by-christmas-with-zach-meny

#2796 2 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

WIN A MANDALORIAN TRANSLITE AND BANNER!!!
    Share the following linked episode to your social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc) and email a picture of share proof to [email protected] and you’ll be entered to win!
    TPN Zach visits the Loserkids to discuss upcoming Awards Shows, Stern Rumored Games, the Pinball Market, and a different way to Vault Classic Titles.
    https://soundcloud.com/loserkidpinballpodcast/ep-74-100k-by-christmas-with-zach-meny

oh god i don’t know how to use social media

7F2C1442-9621-4ACF-AC84-9FBDCEDBB3AA (resized).png7F2C1442-9621-4ACF-AC84-9FBDCEDBB3AA (resized).png
    #2797 2 years ago

Final Round Pinball Podcast Episode 47: Muppets

Hosts: Jeff Teolis & Martin Robbins
    Special Guest: Ryan C.

Ryan C is back with Martin & Jeff as they discuss:

- Ryan unboxes 2 new games
    - Code and rules talk
    - Is pinball for hobbies or commodities?
    - When will the bubble burst?
    - Sponsor Of The Week
    - Ryan’s latest activities and his 3 important choices
    - Who Will Marty Save?
    - Spooky changes
    - The smells of pinball
    - Odin speaks

Direct feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/FinalThePinballNetwork
    Instagram @finalroundpinballpodcast
    Twitter: @finalroundpin

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-w8s6c-1153587

final round ep 47 thumbnail (resized).jpegfinal round ep 47 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    #2798 2 years ago

I would listen to Ryan C. read, if he could.

#2799 2 years ago

Rising Pinball prices is what going to keep new people out of the hobby.

Is everyone OK with the rising entry barrier, to the hobby?

I listened to final round pinball last night and minus the f bombs and c words. Jeff was right why is it that that after market pinball machines are more expensive after coming out of the home.

Do we really need toppers too? That's an expense company's can cut out of manufacturing, IPs can go too (save for the occasional remake).

But an Elvira 100 anniversary edition really all that needed?

People seem to wanna complain about the Banning museum fiasco but when it comes to the line everyone seems fine paying for 100k Fish Tales remake.

A idea would be is for manfactures to "go back to the basics"

Single level games.
    No habit trails.
    Simple game play.
    Orginal IP.
    No toppers.
    Alpha numeric displays.

The Gottlieb back to the basics.

#2800 2 years ago

The Pinball Show Episode 84: The Stern Pinball Hybrid Model & A Stern Vault In 2022?

Special Guest Cohost: Craig Bobbie

- Chatting With The Loserkids
    - FREE MANDO TRANSLITE & BANNER GIVEAWAY!
    - The Stern Pinball Hybrid Model (trademark pending)
    - A Stern Vault In 2022?
    - Cactus Canyon Remake Mirrored Backglasses
    - Things I Like, Things I Don't: Spooky Pinball's Halloween
    - Homebrew Shmomebrew
    - THANK YOU VERY MUCH MS. LIPPY!
    - Pinball Market Trends
    - Deals Of The Week
    - Deals Of The WTF?!
    - Getting Snubbed By A Celebrity
    - How The Kriesel Stole Christmas

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-c3fj7-11547cd

There are 4,825 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 97.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-network-/page/56 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.