Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,527 posts
  • 355 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 135 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What title should CGC remake next?”

• Twilight Zone 19 votes
      8%
    • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure 46 votes
      20%
    • The Addams Family 19 votes
      8%
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation 5 votes
      2%
    • Tales Of The Arabian Nights 33 votes
      14%
    • Theatre Of Magic 18 votes
      8%
    • Scared Stiff 6 votes
      3%
    • White Water 11 votes
      5%
    • Cirqus Voltaire 10 votes
      4%
    • The Shadow 4 votes
      2%
    • Creature From The Black Lagoon 9 votes
      4%
    • Funhouse 13 votes
      6%
    • Cactus Canyon 34 votes
      14%
    • Radical :) 8 votes
      3%

(235 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_play_pinball_podcast_logo_39h4xp (resized).png
    TB.gif
    TB (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    2C61C6F2-4976-4656-A321-DEF1AA25BC23 (resized).jpeg
    final round ep 59 thumbnail (resized).png
    Triple Drain Alternate Logo (resized).png
    D9A152B4-F7AA-4D76-B98B-377FA1815FA2.jpeg
    E52221FB-BDFC-4607-BFEA-E2A2BBA3312D (resized).jpeg
    497E9C82-0515-4757-BADE-038ABC7800F3 (resized).jpeg
    BD6847A2-683B-45B0-9F68-530E55128264 (resized).jpeg
    TS4 toy story stream ad promo flip n out (resized).png
    aussie podcast pinball logo (resized).png
    ThePinballShow_GoatLogo (resized).png
    Pinball Tapes Logo (resized).jpg
    Triple Drain Alternate Logo (resized).PNG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,527 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 71.
    #2501 1 year ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Triple Drain Pinball Podcast Episode 5: It Was A Long Road But We Finally Made It

Hosts: Joel Engelberth, Tom Graf, & Travis Murie

New drinking game.

Take a shot when Joel tells someone, "That's fair."
    Double shot when he mentions wanting his friends and family to enjoy a pin.

#2502 1 year ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

New drinking game.
    Take a shot when Joel tells someone, "That's fair."
    Double shot when he mentions wanting his friends and family to enjoy a pin.

//<![CDATA[
    window.__mirage2 = {petok:"fba441be28584e69715d95d31fdd6d280ed0976a-1628724793-1800"};
    //]]>

That’s a fair statement.

I don’t know why that is my go to acknowledgement phrase. I’m not saying I agree with you but I hear what you are saying…

I also want me friends and family to get into pinball. It isn’t easy…

But I’m glad you listen! I think I finally got the audio level figured out so I hope you could hear it well on your mower!

#2503 1 year ago
    Quoted from Bmad21:

They could do more Gottlieb topics. Gottlieb gave us the pinball industry.

I'm working on a System 80 episode at the moment actually. Looking forward to it!!

#2504 1 year ago
    Quoted from davidlldennis:

I'm working on a System 80 episode at the moment actually. Looking forward to it!!

My Panthera thanks you.

#2505 1 year ago
    Quoted from joelbob:

That’s a fair statement.
    I don’t know why that is my go to acknowledgement phrase. I’m not saying I agree with you but I hear what you are saying…
    I also want me friends and family to get into pinball. It isn’t easy…
    But I’m glad you listen! I think I finally got the audio level figured out so I hope you could hear it well on your mower!

Can’t play the game if you don’t listen. I’ve been enjoying listening to Pinball discussion and what the three of you like and don’t like and gameplay strategy etc.

#2506 1 year ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Can’t play the game if you don’t listen. I’ve been enjoying listening to Pinball discussion and what the three of you like and don’t like and gameplay strategy etc.

Awesome! I'm very glad you are enjoying it.

#2507 12 months ago

Final Round Pinball Podcast Episode 40: Overboard

Hosts: Jeff Teolis & Martin Robbins
    Special Guest: Keith Elwin

Keith Elwin joins us and accepts Martin’s fate as we talk about:

- Remembering Pinburgh
    - Keith’s mindset in tournaments
    - The stages of making a pinball machine
    - Following up his first 3 games and looking back
    - Pinball rumors
    - Limited Edition shocking revelations
    - End of competing days?

Plus Martin & Jeff talk about:

- Sid & Marty love
    - Sponsor Of The Week
    - Pinball industry news from JJP, Stern, deeproot, Multimorphic, Haggis, and Homepin
    - Who does Martin like/hate

direct feed to Final Round Pinball Podcast: http://feeds.feedburner.com/FinalThePinballNetwork
    email us at [email protected]
    Instagram @finalroundpinballpodcast
    Twitter: @finalroundpin

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-maj3f-10b6289

final round 40 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    #2508 12 months ago

The Pinball Show Episode 71: Dennis Blames YOU For Your Parents' Divorce

Hosts: Dennis Kriesel & Zach Meny

- Getting Out Of A Funk
    - Dennis Plays New Pinball
    - Jack G On PNPMP
    - Your Parents' Divorce Is Your Fault
    - Mirco, Mirco, Mirco
    - Steve Ritchie Interviewed On JJP Podcast
    - New Wonka 2.0 Code W/ Creator Message To The Community
    - Halloween & Ultraman Reveal Stream Reactions
    - Stern Pinball On ESPN Ocho
    - Stern Pinball Production Updates
    - Stern Price Increase?
    - CGC Game #4 Is Go For Launch
    - Hardy Boy deepsleuth
    - Pinball Market Trends
    - Cach Me Owside, How Bout Dat?
    - TPN Last Week
    - TPN This Week

email: [email protected]
    facebook: facebook.com/thepinballnetwork
    twitch: twitch.tv/pinballnetwork
    youtube: youtube.com/thepinballnetwork
    instagram: @thepinballnetwork
    twitter: @therealTPN
    review: thisweekinpinball.com/the-pinball-show/

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-sm8zk-10b7551

the pinball show logo (resized).JPG
    #2509 11 months ago

A bank is "3+", two would be a "pair".

#2510 11 months ago

The OR BS drop targets on Centaur are pairs.

#2511 11 months ago

Listening to the end I found that rant against pinball news out of place if you at the same time dislike drama around your own person, yet get trolls on show and getting mad being called „snowflake“ while now yourself dropping words like „asshole“!?

I love you man but don’t go down that path. It won’t enrichen the hobby for you. The opposite.

#2512 11 months ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Listening to the end I found that rant against pinball news out of place ...

So cringe.

#2513 11 months ago

The Dr. Phil impression was tough to listen to (sorry Zach, haha), but I totally get calling out PNPMP's comments about Ken Cromwell. Ken's one of those guys who just doesn't deserve having shade thrown his way. Especially over something as petty as the timing of his vacation, and who gets to interview Steve Ritchie "first." (Dude's been interviewed a hundred times already anyway, maybe chill out a little.)

IMO Zach's on defense here, and the PNPMP guys 'started it' with their tactlessness. (If you listen to 2:30 to 4:30 or so of the July '21 PNPMP podcast, it's dripping with self importance and misplaced indignance.)

#2514 11 months ago
    Quoted from JStoltz:

The Dr. Phil impression was tough to listen to (sorry Zach, haha), but I totally get calling out PNPMP's comments about Ken Cromwell. Ken's one of those guys who just doesn't deserve having shade thrown his way. Especially over something as petty as the timing of his vacation, and who gets to interview Steve Ritchie "first." (Dude's been interviewed a hundred times already anyway, maybe chill out a little.)
    IMO Zach's on defense here, and the PNPMP guys 'started it' with their tactlessness.

Yep , I love the show but I don't think anyone would miss Dr Phil

#2515 11 months ago
    Quoted from JStoltz:

but I totally get calling out PNPMP's comments about Ken Cromwell.

It's ok, but then adding (partially internal) stuff to that to paint some (even maybe completely justified) picture won't help any relationships.

If you woant to flame each other, do it fair and to our delight and get on each others turf (podcast)!

#2516 11 months ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

It's ok, but then adding (partially internal) stuff to that to paint some (even maybe completely justified) picture won't help any relationships.
    If you woant to flame each other, do it fair and to our delight and get on each others turf (podcast)!

Appreciate the feedback. In my opinion, he deserved a little reality check. What you heard on their podcast wasn’t even a fourth of it… But yes, I get it. Poking fun at others after they start conflict unprovoked is a losing battle and pisses people off. Then again, if someone continues to let it go, I’m not sure that helps either. I wish I could say I won’t do that again, but I’m not one for being dishonest.

#2517 11 months ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

Careful, he may hear you haha

#2518 11 months ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Careful, he may hear you haha

Good point , he might think he needs to give me some words of advice

#2519 11 months ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

I love dr Phil. Haha

#2520 11 months ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Appreciate the feedback. In my opinion, he deserved a little reality check. What you heard on their podcast wasn’t even a fourth of it… But yes, I get it. Poking fun at others after they start conflict unprovoked is a losing battle and pisses people off. Then again, if someone continues to let it go, I’m not sure that helps either. I wish I could say I won’t do that again, but I’m not one for being dishonest.

I'm not saying that he didn't deserve a poke for that Steve Ritchie thing (and I listen to their monthly podcast and found the same thing kinda hilarios).

For the other things, the citing on TWIP etc.:
    When I got into pinball (I came here to pinside way later), Pinball News was the go to source for News & Reports imho. (They flew over half the globe for that stuff.)
    That shifted when Jeff started TWIP and I just think when he started citing them (so "use their content" and possibly even being more successfull then them) that they got pissed. - This is 100% speculation on my part, but this would be the way I'd react (and did TEMPORARILY - with other things)!

I just want to be able to love you all (in a totally straight way). You do a great job, they do, Jack Danger does; plz don't call each other out or want us (me) to take sides.

It's ok to call out Kaneda tough (no swearwords), he's more then able to defend himself.

But plz if you must, call people out on public knowledge and not private correspondance.

#2521 11 months ago

Also I still want to be a Deeproot Correspondant (so I may have an 1-episode career in pinball podcasting) and need a BKSoR Topper, if you please!

#2522 11 months ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I love dr Phil. Haha

If your house gives you an insight to who you are , I think Dr Phil needs the counselling

IMG_20210821_020047 (resized).jpg
    #2523 11 months ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

If your house gives you an insight to who you are , I think Dr Phil needs the counselling
    [quoted image]

Is that doctor Phil’s house? Whoa baby.

#2524 11 months ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Is that doctor Phil’s house? Whoa baby.

Google Dr Phil's house - images .

#2525 11 months ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

Google Dr Phil's house - images .

B75F7F41-BF02-4AB8-9902-D66D1E961748 (resized).jpeg
    #2527 11 months ago
    Quoted from JStoltz:

The Dr. Phil impression was tough to listen to (sorry Zach, haha)

I thought it was an awful Mr. Mackey (Southpark, mmmmmkay) impersonation that I skipped entirely by once it started. I never heard Dr. Phil, so no idea if it was good impersonation. Is he still a thing?

#2528 11 months ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

I thought it was an awful Mr. Mackey (Southpark, mmmmmkay)...

Yeah good call.

#2529 11 months ago

Good to have TPS back after the week off. But I will echo the sentiment here and say that you probably covered your bases the first time you called Martin and Jonathan out in the episode. Don't think we needed to hear about it a second time, that was a bit much I felt. Especially when those guys bring a lot to the table podcast and news-wise.

But hey, I'm just a lowly listener, and I'll take what I can get. First-world problems. AmIright?!

#2530 11 months ago

From the Marco booth at SFGE. I just couldn't resist. Love you, mean it.

20210822_105341 (resized).jpg
    #2531 11 months ago
    Quoted from LOTR_breath:

From the Marco booth at SFGE. I just couldn't resist. Love you, mean it.
    [quoted image]

It looks like he's cutting a wrestling promo.

If only Mean Gene Okerlund were here.

#2532 11 months ago

Dr Phil was ok. Could have been better, but don’t toss him away. And speaking of Mr. Mackey, add him to the show. I’d really like hearing a bunch of the characters from South Park. Suck my balls.

#2533 11 months ago

No TPS today?

#2534 11 months ago

The Pinball Show Ep 72: WIN A LIMITED EDITION SHIRT! Lose your shirt with deeproot...

Host: Zach Meny
    Special Guest: Brad Albright
    Special Guest Cohost: David Dennis, Silverball Chronicles

- THE MERCH COLLECTION IS NOW LIVE! #buybuybuy
    - WIN The Limited Edition 4" Kriesel Clone Pocket Tee NOW!
    - We Talk w/ Lead Artist Brad Albright (albrightillustration.com)
    - deepfraud: The Quintessential deeproot SEC Report Coverage With A Financial Expert
    - Goonies Never Say Die!
    - Chicago Gaming Company Announces Cactus Canyon Remake
    - The Ferret Joins CGC
    - More MMR Kits & Games Coming
    - Elwin Visits Final Round & Talks Game 4
    - Media Shakeups
    - Pinball Market Trends
    - Zach's Love For John Stamos

email: [email protected]
    facebook: facebook.com/thepinballnetwork
    twitch: twitch.tv/pinballnetwork
    youtube: youtube.com/thepinballnetwork
    instagram: @thepinballnetwork
    twitter: @therealTPN
    review: thisweekinpinball.com/the-pinball-show/

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-hvpye-10c0a7b

ThePinballShow_GoatLogo copy (resized).png
    #2535 11 months ago

NEW MERCH IS NOW LIVE at flipnoutpinball.com!!!! Help support our efforts buy purchasing one or 12. Thanks again gang!

Blinded By Dwight Bluish (resized).pngBlinded By Dwight Pinkish (resized).pngBuy buy buy pinball logo (resized).pngCowboy Kriesel (resized).pngHulk2D2_Smash (resized).pngMy Homie Gomie Gold (resized).pngMy Homie Gomie Red (resized).pngPinball Market Trends (resized).pngPoint Chaser (resized).pngPuppetPalz (resized).pngSDTM Squid (resized).pngThePinballShow_GoatLogo (resized).pngunisex-tri-blend-t-shirt-charcoal-black-triblend-front-612416c564a3c (resized).jpgunisex-tri-blend-t-shirt-grey-triblend-front-61241587dc93c (resized).jpgunisex-tri-blend-t-shirt-grey-triblend-front-612415a25c0e4 (resized).jpgunisex-tri-blend-t-shirt-oatmeal-triblend-front-61241356ca484 (resized).jpgunisex-tri-blend-t-shirt-solid-black-triblend-front-6124136c385a2 (resized).jpgunisex-tri-blend-t-shirt-white-fleck-triblend-front-612415bcd21ad (resized).jpg
    #2536 11 months ago

^^^ Nice products up on website. I’ll be ordering some.

Is puppetpalz on vacation? I miss them.

#2537 11 months ago

Haha, you can *hear* the goat shirt through the screen.

Those Brad Albright designs are pretty sweet!

#2538 11 months ago

https://www.flipnoutpinball.com/shop

For those with advanced laziness like me!

#2539 11 months ago

Wow, those t-shirts are awesome! Really like them a lot. Plus, that goat one reminds me a little bit of my Wife and I's submission from back when. But obviously on a whole notha' level! I'll definitely be ordering a few shirts. Fingers crossed that they're true to size!

TPS_TShirt_Goat (resized).PNG

TPS Goat (resized).png

#2540 11 months ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

Wow, those t-shirts are awesome! Really like them a lot. Plus, that goat one reminds me a little bit of my Wife and I's submission from back when. But obviously on a whole notha' level! I'll definitely be ordering a few shirts. Fingers crossed that they're true to size!
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

All of the shirts are tri-blend and slightly fitted. If you dont like them tighter, then I suggest ordering up a size.

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT EVERYONE!!!

#2541 11 months ago

And now for something completely different. I won’t paste it here but if you want a treat, go to flipnout’s merchandise and find the underwear section. Now I gotta say I have an image in my head of Zach crawling out of bed, stumbling around in his briefs. On the front of the briefs is a pic of Zach. Hahah he is wearing his own briefs and they are available for you in the catalog. Then I imagine the same scene with Zach stumbling around in his briefs and on the front of his briefs is a pic of Greg Bone. Shudder .... super sus. But funny as hell and they are available too. I skipped them in my first order but plan to revisit the flip flops in a followup order.

Missing branded items : sunglasses, shot glasses, soap-on-a-rope, cologne, breath mints, hot sauce, condoms, watch, thumb drives, pinpod, pinball machine covers, custom trophies and painted challenge coin with Dennis’s image stamped on one side and the words Buyer Beware is on the other, affectionately called Kreis’s (I really want these badly).

#2542 11 months ago

Too be honest, I wanted a Greg Bone "Let's kick this s*!t" T-shirt.

Also, whoa! $40 for a T-shirt?!?! I need to raise my prices!

Also, also, the thought of my pecker poking Zach in the back of the head is somewhat satisfying.

#2543 11 months ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

And now for something completely different. I won’t paste it here but if you want a treat, go to flipnout’s merchandise and find the underwear section. Now I gotta say I have an image in my head of Zach crawling out of bed, stumbling around in his briefs. On the front of the briefs is a pic of Zach. Hahah he is wearing his own briefs and they are available for you in the catalog. Then I imagine the same scene with Zach stumbling around in his briefs and on the front of his briefs is a pic of Greg Bone. Shudder .... super sus. But funny as hell and they are available too. I skipped them in my first order but plan to revisit the flip flops in a followup order.
    Missing branded items : sunglasses, shot glasses, soap-on-a-rope, cologne, breath mints, hot sauce, condoms, watch, thumb drives, pinpod, pinball machine covers, custom trophies and painted challenge coin with Dennis’s image stamped on one side and the words Buyer Beware is on the other, affectionately called Kreis’s (I really want these badly).

Some gold ideas in here thanks!

Quoted from SKWilson:

Too be honest, I wanted a Greg Bone "Let's kick this s*!t" T-shirt.
    Also, whoa! $40 for a T-shirt?!?! I need to raise my prices!
    Also, also, the thought of my pecker poking Zach in the back of the head is somewhat satisfying.

$38 is such a small price to pay for protecting those nips. And your pecker poking the back of my figurative head would be considered an honor sir HA

#2544 11 months ago

The last time I paid $40 for a shirt was at a Creed concert when I was 14.

Congratulations on being equal to Scott Stapp.

#2545 11 months ago
    Quoted from Insanity_Falls:

The last time I paid $40 for a shirt was at a Creed concert when I was 14.
    Congratulations on being equal to Scott Stapp.

Hahaha this made me laugh nicely done

#2546 11 months ago

Really folks, the greatest thing about the shop is you can dial up the color of your shirt. They are not all black (10% are) and once you pick, you see what your choice looks like. I’ve had some problems moving around the site on my iPad that are probably flash related, but on iPhone I could maneuver fine.

#2547 11 months ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

$38 is such a small price to pay for protecting those nips.

These are only $24:

nipeaze (resized).jpg

#2548 11 months ago
    Quoted from SKWilson:

These are only $24:

[quoted image]

Yeah but pulling them off is a whole other story

#2549 11 months ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Yeah but pulling them off is a whole other story

Title of your sex tape.

#2550 11 months ago

Also I just realized that I bought one of the Dwight shirts and not one with any of your nonsense on it.

Which I guess makes you more like Alter Bridge.

There are 3,527 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 71.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!