(Topic ID: 260761)

*NEW* TPN: The Pinball Show Ep 151: How Many People Are Buying New Pinball Machi

By ZMeny

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,833 posts
  • 418 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 41 minutes ago by ZMeny
  • Topic is favorited by 148 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What title should CGC remake next?”

• Twilight Zone 19 votes
      8%
    • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure 46 votes
      20%
    • The Addams Family 19 votes
      8%
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation 5 votes
      2%
    • Tales Of The Arabian Nights 33 votes
      14%
    • Theatre Of Magic 18 votes
      8%
    • Scared Stiff 6 votes
      3%
    • White Water 11 votes
      5%
    • Cirqus Voltaire 10 votes
      4%
    • The Shadow 4 votes
      2%
    • Creature From The Black Lagoon 9 votes
      4%
    • Funhouse 13 votes
      6%
    • Cactus Canyon 34 votes
      14%
    • Radical :) 8 votes
      3%

(235 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

the pinball show logo (resized).png
    Hamish_Campbell (resized).png
    ThePinballShow_GoatLogo copy (resized).png
    UpperFlipperCutouts (resized).jpg
    IMG_8472 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8471 (resized).jpeg
    triple drain logo (resized).png
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    TPS (resized).jpg
    final round ep 79 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1802 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,833 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 97.
    #2301 2 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

I have to just say I NEVER listen to Zach’s podcast because I don’t want to listen to someone shill their company for 2 hours.

He doesn’t and quit begging for an co-host invitation.

#2302 2 years ago

Not that I am anyone or anything in this industry, but I thought the language used by Zach showed that he has no class or common courtesy.

To constantly call his co-host a "f wit" or "f this guy" or rudely talk right into the mic over this Delta guy was down right disrespectful and probably deserved a punch in the mouth if it was a face to face conversation..

Regardless of who you liked in that interview or not, Zach should be more professional next time. he knew who he was getting on yet came off second best on the podcast.

We've seen other pinball companies fold before over inappropriate behaviour....is this the next one? Doubtful...but another episode like this....arghh.

#2303 2 years ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

He doesn’t and quit begging for an co-host invitation.

Your funny. I have ZERO interest in going on Zach’s show. If I wanted to do a podcast I would start one myself. I’m just way to busy making money. You know so you can buy pinball machines you make money, not talk on podcasts. However if I did Zach’s show I would have FACTS whereas Delt if you ask me made a fool of himself. Lastly, if you think its a good look for Zach who’s trying to run a business, getting on a podcast and cussing up a storm we’ll just disagree there. Maybe you should re-read what I said, I mentioned bringing on Kaneda to the show for a debate NOT myself. I already know how that debate would go Kaneda, which would be real entertainment. Say what you want about Kaneda the guy is very smart, I wouldn’t advice Zach to invite Kaneda to debate. Pure entertainment that everyone would love to hear but it won’t happen. Kaneda would do it in a heartbeat. All I’m saying is don’t ask some deadbeat onto the show like DELT... get Kaneda. Those guys could sell tickets to that event for sure.

Furthermore I think the thing Delt misses and Zach didn’t defend is EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinions. Most of the stuff DELT doesn’t like about Zach is an opinion not a fact. The problem for Delt he can’t try to make an opinion into a fact. The guy doesn’t know the first thing about a debate. If I debated Zach ummm I don’t think he would fair well, and if he debated Kaneda ouch!

Zach is entitled to run his podcast ANYWAY he wants, he can run an award show, he can’t promote his company until the cows come home it’s HIS SHOW!

I do however feel he made a serious error in judgement having DELT on the show and cussing non-stop while on the show. Bad look for sure!

#2304 2 years ago
    Quoted from pin2d:

And hey we both agree on the important things, like that Kaneda needs to be beaten next year in the TWIPYs.

Hold on the phone... its your award and you're now colluding with Zach, saying Kaneda must be beaten. Now if Kaneda does lose wouldn't your comment spark bias? Please tell me this was a joke. If you're to host an awards show it should be totally unbiased. Wouldn't you agree? I honestly don't care who wins the award just that we let people vote for who they think should win. Organizers of the show shouldn't lobby against or for anyone.

Lastly, you're also saying Zach does care very much that Kaneda loses. Hmmm... very interesting.

#2305 2 years ago
    Quoted from jardine:

Not that I am anyone or anything in this industry, but I thought the language used by Zach showed that he has no class or common courtesy.
    To constantly call his co-host a "f wit" or "f this guy" or rudely talk right into the mic over this Delta guy was down right disrespectful and probably deserved a punch in the mouth if it was a face to face conversation..
    Regardless of who you liked in that interview or not, Zach should be more professional next time. he knew who he was getting on yet came off second best on the podcast.
    We've seen other pinball companies fold before over inappropriate behaviour....is this the next one? Doubtful...but another episode like this....arghh.

Ah yes, since Zach said some bad language he deserves to be punched in the mouth, that makes perfect sense.

#2306 2 years ago
    Quoted from thirdedition:

Ah yes, since Zach said some bad language he deserves to be punched in the mouth, that makes perfect sense.

I think someone deserves their fingers broke for typing that

#2307 2 years ago

Well this is going well...

For f'sake people, it's a bloody pinball podcast, awards show, and forum. It's absolutely meaningless in the larger scheme of things.

Chill out already.

The very fact that Kaneda can win a Twipy 12 times in a row is proof that:

A) The Twipy awards aren't rigged, at least not by the organizers.
    B) The pinball community has no class.

Now let's all get over ourselves and go rebuild some flippers, put up a high score, or something else productive.

#2308 2 years ago

Apologies for going off/on(?) topic, but as a hardcore BNL fan who's seen them live a dozen times, including their first U.S. tour for "Gordon", I really enjoyed the Ed Robertson interview on Final Round Podcast.

Super enjoyable. I really need to listen to Final Round more often. Marty & Jeff are a fun combo. I think the reason I've avoided the podcast in the past is because I have zero interest in tournament play, but I can always skip over those parts.

Well done.

#2309 2 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

Hold on the phone... its your award and you're now colluding with Zach, saying Kaneda must be beaten. Now if Kaneda does lose wouldn't your comment spark bias? Please tell me this was a joke. If you're to host an awards show it should be totally unbiased. Wouldn't you agree? I honestly don't care who wins the award just that we let people vote for who they think should win. Organizers of the show shouldn't lobby against or for anyone.
    Lastly, you're also saying Zach does care very much that Kaneda loses. Hmmm... very interesting.

Yeah that was a joke, need a sarcasm font. I talk to Kaneda often, he knows its a joke and that there is no "collusion" against him or for him.

#2310 2 years ago

Off The Record Pinball Podcast Episode 11: Free Play Pinball Podcast w/Amanda Hamilton & Bill Webb

Hosts: Amanda Hamilton & Bill Webb

Amanda and Bill kick of the Free Play pilot episode by discussing pinball preferences and recent pinball news

If you enjoyed Free Play Pinball Podcast, let TPN know by reaching out via email!

email: [email protected]

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-sg9mh-102e0b5

Off The Record Podcast logo (resized).jpgOff The Record Podcast logo (resized).jpg
    #2311 2 years ago
    Quoted from pin2d:

Yeah that was a joke, need a sarcasm font. I talk to Kaneda often, he knows its a joke and that there is no "collusion" against him or for him.

So actually then it was reverse psychology! LOL Speaking of your award show you did an incredible job! Kudos to you!

So many people in this hobby do so much for so little. Again kudos!

#2312 2 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Off The Record Pinball Podcast Episode 11: Free Play Pinball Podcast w/Amanda Hamilton & Bill Webb
    Amanda and Bill kick of the Free Play pilot episode by discussing pinball preferences and recent pinball news
    If you enjoyed Free Play Pinball Podcast, let TPN know by reaching out via email!
    https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-sg9mh-102e0b5
    [quoted image]

Enjoyed the show. Nice to hear from Bill again. Fun conversation with Bill and Amanda.

#2313 2 years ago
    Quoted from thirdedition:

It wasn’t just some bad language, but it was all one way. He also got very very aggressive towards the co host, wouldn’t you say? If the co host was giving it back sure, game on, but he wasn’t.

And all I’m saying is if he spoke to someone else like that face to face, I’m sure it would escalate and he’d get smacked.

#2314 2 years ago
    Quoted from Fytr:

Well this is going well...
    For f'sake people, it's a bloody pinball podcast, awards show, and forum. It's absolutely meaningless in the larger scheme of things.
    Chill out already.
    The very fact that Kaneda can win a Twipy 12 times in a row is proof that:
    A) The Twipy awards aren't rigged, at least not by the organizers.
    B) The pinball community has no class.
    Now let's all get over ourselves and go rebuild some flippers, put up a high score, or something else productive.

This hobby has always been a few cylinders short of a four banger.

#2315 2 years ago
    Quoted from jardine:It wasn’t just some bad language, but it was all one way. He also got very very aggressive towards the co host, wouldn’t you say? If the co host was giving it back sure, game on, but he wasn’t.
    And all I’m saying is if he spoke to someone else like that face to face, I’m sure it would escalate and he’d get smacked.

Drugs are bad they really skew your perception

#2316 2 years ago
    Quoted from jardine:

It wasn’t just some bad language, but it was all one way. He also got very very aggressive towards the co host, wouldn’t you say? If the co host was giving it back sure, game on, but he wasn’t.

Very Very Aggressive? lol don't be silly

#2317 2 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Very Very Aggressive? lol don't be silly

I wouldn't call it 'aggressive' behavior I'd call it inappropriate behavior. Furthermore I'd say Zach almost sounded like he was sleeping thru half the podcast. It was basically boring overall not 'aggressive'. Zach take some energy pills or something before the next go around, and watch the very foul language... remember you're running a business no need to stoop to that level. Very very Inappropriate. Expecting better from you into the future. Remember Zach not only are you running a business of selling pinballs but you also do your own award show now. I mean running my own award show those are things that would keep me up at night. My hats off to you! Seriously keep it above the belt! Kudos on all the success.

#2318 2 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

I wouldn't call it 'aggressive' behavior I'd call it inappropriate behavior. Furthermore I'd say Zach almost sounded like he was sleeping thru half the podcast. It was basically boring overall not 'aggressive'. Zach take some energy pills or something before the next go around, and watch the very foul language... remember you're running a business no need to stoop to that level. Very very Inappropriate. Expecting better from you into the future. Remember Zach not only are you running a business of selling pinballs but you also do your own award show now. I mean running my own award show those are things that would keep me up at night. My hats off to you! Seriously keep it above the belt! Kudos on all the success.

Appreciate the feedback and business advice.

#2319 2 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Appreciate the feedback and business advice.

Zach,

No problem brother. Keep up the good work!!! Hey save me a Mando topper... can you put me on the list?

#2320 2 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

Zach,
    No problem brother. Keep up the good work!!! Hey save me a Mando topper... can you put me on the list?

You got it. Pm me your details (full name, shipping address, email, phone number) and I’ll put in the order.

#2321 2 years ago

ZMeny you are a very very bad boy. I am so ashamed to call you Son. You hurt my heart being so inappropriate.

Sincerely,

Dad (drfrightner)

#2322 2 years ago

The Pinball Show Episode 59: The Mandalorian LE - $20k By Christmas

Hosts: Dennis Kriesel & Zach Meny

- Be Proud Of Pinball
    - Stern Pinball Announces The Mandalorian
    - Mando Details
    - Changing Pinball Distribution Strategies
    - Mermaids Closing Their Cave Holes
    - American Pinball Production Updates
    - Pinball Market Trends
    - Detour De Force
    - Predictive Pinball Market Tips
    - Make Em Say Ugh
    - TPN Announces A New Podcast
    - TPN Last Week
    - TPN This Week

facebook: facebook.com/thepinballnetwork
    twitch: twitch.tv/pinballnetwork
    youtube: youtube.com/thepinballnetwork
    instagram: @thepinballnetwork
    twitter: @therealTPN
    review: thisweekinpinball.com/the-pinball-show/

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-s45e9-1031699

The_Pinball_Show_Logo_3 (resized).jpegThe_Pinball_Show_Logo_3 (resized).jpeg
    #2323 2 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

I have ZERO interest in going on Zach’s show.

Thank God for that, I can continue mowing my lawn in peace.

#2324 2 years ago

I finally listened to last weeks episode...

pretty much sums it up.

Kudos to doing the rest of the show with him after the argument/debate.

One thing that stuck with me. Delt kept saying the two award shows should combine to get even bigger numbers.

But aren't those numbers basically the same people? The venn diagram for viewers of both award show is most likely a single circle. So it's not like combining would double their numbers. If anything they would stay the same.

#2325 2 years ago
    Quoted from BaxterStockman:

But aren't those numbers basically the same people? The venn diagram for viewers of both award show is most likely a single circle. So it's not like combining would double their numbers. If anything they would stay the same.

Sounds logical. Delt and logic don’t mix well.

#2326 2 years ago

I dunno...I think Delt may have a point.

Just finished up my hike while listening to the latest episode of The Pinball Show. As soon as I got home, I immediately ordered a Mando from Flip N Out.

I'm pretty weak minded and I think Zach sublimally forced me to order from his company. Forget the fact that he's a honest businessman and a really nice guy. There are dozens of distributors I could have ordered from. Yet I ordered from Flip N Out.... Coincidence? I think not!

Damn you, Zach!!!!!

#2327 2 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Just finished up my hike while listening to the latest episode of The Pinball Show. As soon as I got home, I immediately ordered a Mando from Flip N Out.
    I'm pretty weak minded and I think Zach sublimally forced me to order from his company. Forget the fact that he's a honest businessman and a really nice guy. There are dozens of distributors I could have ordered from. Yet I ordered from Flip N Out.... Coincidence? I think not!
    Damn you, Zach!!!!!

Muahaha exxxxxcellent.

Eh screw it, the game looks fantastic and I can’t wait for it to be sitting in my gameroom. Brian Eddy and Dwight and that art. I mean, cmon

#2328 2 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Damn you, Zach!!!!!

Exactly, and the worst part about Zach's "subliminal" over-promotion of new games ("BUY! BUY! BUY!") are all the innocent victims it produces... ... ...

...I suppose there are some Kaneda fans out there somewhere with no ability to discern grossly self-indulgent hype/spin from reality. Maybe Flippin' Out Pinball should sponsor his podcast and tap into the potentially lucrative market of "unawares".

#2329 2 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Muahaha exxxxxcellent.

You Sir are an evil genius.

#2330 2 years ago

Just Another Pinball Podcast Episode 27: Mando Reaction w/Fliptronic!

Host: Joel Engelberth
    Special Guests: Jordan Burgar & Rebecca Salam

Fliptronic Becca and Jordan join Just Another Pinball Joel to break down what they are excited about and to give their honest first reactions to Stern Pinball's The Mandalorian....This is the way.

stream: twitch.tv/justanotherpinballstream

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-wmnkq-1034e34

jap_square2 (resized).pngjap_square2 (resized).png
    #2331 2 years ago

Free Play Pinball Podcast Ep 2: The one where Amanda is curious and Bill and Dave get excited

Special Guest: Dave Fahlgren

The gang discuss the new Mandalorian pinball release, as well as other pinball happenings.

facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/2855727178074858/

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-45t8q-103a3f2

TPN Large Font logo (resized).pngTPN Large Font logo (resized).png
    #2332 2 years ago

The Pinball Show Ep 60: Ryan Wanted The Title Of This Episode To Be 'This Is The Way'

Host: Zach Meny
    Special Guest Cohost: Ryan C.

- Teolis vs Rye Bread In A Fist Fight
    - Behind The Scenes As A Pinball Distributor
    - Fighting For A Mandalorian LE
    - SIPPin On Some Mando
    - Ryan And Zach's Mando First Takes
    - Star Wars Porn
    - Obtaining The Unobtanium
    - Podcaster Strong Takes
    - Our Homie Gomie Talks Toppers And Manufacturing
    - Pinball Market Trends
    - Don't Rely On Others, Do It Yourself
    - Ryan Thinks Zach Is Bitter. Zach Thinks Ryan Is Beautiful.
    - Listening To A Silent Movie OR Driving A Car With Square Wheels
    - Deals Of The Week: Sharpe Edition (shiiiing)
    - The Mother Of All Deals Of The WTF?!

email: [email protected]

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-iq22t-103b6e4

the pinball show logo (resized).JPGthe pinball show logo (resized).JPG
    #2333 2 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

The Pinball Show Ep 60: Ryan Wanted The Title Of This Episode To Be 'This Is The Way'
    Special Guest Cohost: Ryan C.
    - Teolis vs Rye Bread In A Fist Fight
    - Behind The Scenes As A Pinball Distributor
    - Fighting For A Mandalorian LE
    - SIPPin On Some Mando
    - Ryan And Zach's Mando First Takes
    - Star Wars Porn
    - Obtaining The Unobtanium
    - Podcaster Strong Takes
    - Our Homie Gomie Talks Toppers And Manufacturing
    - Pinball Market Trends
    - Don't Rely On Others, Do It Yourself
    - Ryan Thinks Zach Is Bitter. Zach Thinks Ryan Is Beautiful.
    - Listening To A Silent Movie OR Driving A Car With Square Wheels
    - Deals Of The Week: Sharpe Edition (shiiiing)
    - The Mother Of All Deals Of The WTF?!
    email: [email protected]
    https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-iq22t-103b6e4
    [quoted image]

About Episode #60 ... This Is The Way !!!

#2334 2 years ago

Off The Record Pinball Podcast Episode 12: On The Record Pinball Podcast - The Pilot

Hosts: Joel Engelberth, Tom Graf, & Travis Murie

Hosts Joel, Tom, & Trav dive into all things Mandalorian pinball with some interesting perspectives

If you enjoyed On The Record Pinball Podcast, great name by the way, then let TPN know by messaging us directly!

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-akk87-103e97f

Off The Record Podcast logo (resized).jpgOff The Record Podcast logo (resized).jpg
    #2335 2 years ago

Final Round Pinball Podcast Episode 34: Hot Tub Tilt Machine

Hosts: Jeff Teolis & Martin Robbins
    Special Guests: Ron Hallett & Bruce Nightingale of Slam Tilt Podcast

- Martin's new job at Haggis Pinball
    - Buying sight unseen & dream themes
    - The Mandalorian pinball machine
    - Starting a pinball collective
    - Podcast chemistry 
    - Reach-A-Round winners

Plus:
    - Sponsor Of The Week
    - So long to Frankie's Pizza & Pinball NERDS Podcast

direct feed to Final Round Pinball Podcast: http://feeds.feedburner.com/FinalThePinballNetwork
    email us at [email protected]
    Instagram @finalroundpinballpodcast
    Twitter: @finalroundpin

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-cc7sw-1042bc6

final round 34 thumbnail (resized).pngfinal round 34 thumbnail (resized).png
    #2336 2 years ago

The Pinball Show Episode 61: Streaming and Chipping and Rooting OH MY!

Hosts: Dennis Kriesel & Zach Meny

- Dennis' Scale Of Happiness...Spoiler Alert: It Doesn't Go Up Very High...hehehe
    - Zach Can Harmonize With Himself
    - Mando Trending Up, Stream Trending Down
    - JJP Teases GNR Topper
    - Chipgate 3.0
    - The Mermaid Hole Closes (slurp)
    - A Friend Lands A Dream Job
    - Dennis Sticks It To The Man To Help The Poor
    - deeprooted By Cary Hardy
    - Pinball Market Trends
    - Zach Was Wrong About Alternate Pinball Game Modes
    - Zach's Favorite US State This Month
    - Deals Of The WTF?!
    - Dennis Is Such A Sing-A-Tease

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-cyq8m-1045d5f

#2337 2 years ago

Have to drive 9 hours tomorrow.

This will help make an hour and a half of it more tolerable. Thanks.

#2338 2 years ago

Off The Record Pinball Podcast Episode 13: Glenn Preps For A Pinball Tournament

Host: Glenn Waechter

Glenn drives to a pinball tournament and gives the listener a window inside his thought processes about basic and key strategies to the game lineup he is about to face.

If you enjoyed this podcast, please reach out to The Pinball Network and let us know!

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-btvbc-1049523

off the record tpn logo (resized).jpgoff the record tpn logo (resized).jpg
    #2339 2 years ago

Just Another Pinball Podcast Episode 28: Dwight Appreciation w/ Chuck Wurt & Fliptronic

Host: Joel Engelberth
    Special Guests: Erik Wurtenberger, Rebecca Salam, & Jordan Burgar

The gang discusses TMNT, GOT, and Mando code, as well as the love that they have for what Stern Pinball Senior Programmer Dwight Sullivan does in pinball

stream: twitch.tv/justanotherpinballstream

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-66a5z-104acce

just another pinball logo (resized).jpgjust another pinball logo (resized).jpg
    #2340 2 years ago

Bring on the DELT again.I think he may have won the first round by a TKO.

#2341 2 years ago
    Quoted from alpha70:

Hahaha

#2342 2 years ago
    Quoted from alpha70:

True. I sure don’t wanna embarrass myself again so I don’t see that happening anytime soon. I’m still icing my wounds.

#2343 2 years ago

The Pinball Show Episode 62: In Your Head

Special Guest Cohost: Joe Fox

- Father's Day Came Early
    - Seeing Your Friend Topless...giggidy
    - The Mandalorian Shipping Updates
    - Establishing The Honeymoon Period
    - Mando Accessories Updates
    - Elements Pinball Reveal-ish?
    - Crandolf The Cringe
    - Fathom Revisited Mermaid Edition SOLD OUT?...
    - Delaware Pinball Collective - remember to donate pretty please
    - Pinball Market Trends
    - Give Yourself An Award And Trend Yourself Up!
    - Deals Of The WTF?! Levi Edition
    - Hypocrisy Outtakes

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-t5frq-104fcd7

#2344 2 years ago

Enjoyed the show fellas - the hot tub made it even better

B86FD589-8F4A-4325-9710-4432937C7273 (resized).jpegB86FD589-8F4A-4325-9710-4432937C7273 (resized).jpeg

#2345 2 years ago

To add to the honeymoon phase discussion:

I think that another aspect to be considered during the honeymoon is breaking in time... The first 50 or so plays I have seen a lot of odd moments with NIB pins (super difficult to hit shots, airballs, screamin' fast play, etc). It's something I try to keep in mind during the NIB experience.

For example - my TMNT was just a monster after unboxing and playing games on it last week... to the point where I wasn't sure if some shots could even be made (dang that center ramp shot!) - A hundred plays later some shots have slowed down a bit, and the timing has gotten a bit more manageable.

#2346 2 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

[quoted image]

Nope!

#2347 2 years ago

You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you may even scream! A Must-Listen as I was invited to join Ron & Bruce on the legendary Slam Tilt Podcast. COMMENT BELOW on who made the best arguments!

http://www.slamtiltpodcast.com/2021/06/01/episode-168-eat-your-spinach

#2348 2 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

[quoted image]

It was pinball Podcasts where I learned about inflatable above ground hottub twitch streaming in a bikini.

How many Subs to make you wear a biki Zach?

#2349 2 years ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

It was pinball Podcasts where I learned about inflatable above ground hottub twitch streaming in a bikini.
    How many Subs to make you wear a biki Zach?

Maybe it’s already in the works

#2350 2 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

The Pinball Show Episode 62: In Your Head
    Special Guest Cohost: Joe Fox
    - Father's Day Came Early
    - Seeing Your Friend Topless...giggidy
    - The Mandalorian Shipping Updates
    - Establishing The Honeymoon Period
    - Mando Accessories Updates
    - Elements Pinball Reveal-ish?
    - Crandolf The Cringe
    - Fathom Revisited Mermaid Edition SOLD OUT?...
    - Delaware Pinball Collective - remember to donate pretty please
    - Pinball Market Trends
    - Give Yourself An Award And Trend Yourself Up!
    - Deals Of The WTF?! Levi Edition
    - Hypocrisy Outtakes
    https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-t5frq-104fcd7
    [quoted image]

The last 7 minutes were Golden. Well done.

There are 4,833 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 97.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-network-/page/47?hl=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.