(Topic ID: 260761)

*NEW* TPN: The Pinball Show Ep 151: How Many People Are Buying New Pinball Machi

By ZMeny

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,833 posts
  • 418 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 hours ago by ZMeny
  • Topic is favorited by 148 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What title should CGC remake next?”

• Twilight Zone 19 votes
      8%
    • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure 46 votes
      20%
    • The Addams Family 19 votes
      8%
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation 5 votes
      2%
    • Tales Of The Arabian Nights 33 votes
      14%
    • Theatre Of Magic 18 votes
      8%
    • Scared Stiff 6 votes
      3%
    • White Water 11 votes
      5%
    • Cirqus Voltaire 10 votes
      4%
    • The Shadow 4 votes
      2%
    • Creature From The Black Lagoon 9 votes
      4%
    • Funhouse 13 votes
      6%
    • Cactus Canyon 34 votes
      14%
    • Radical :) 8 votes
      3%

(235 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

the pinball show logo (resized).png
    Hamish_Campbell (resized).png
    ThePinballShow_GoatLogo copy (resized).png
    UpperFlipperCutouts (resized).jpg
    IMG_8472 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8471 (resized).jpeg
    triple drain logo (resized).png
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    TPS (resized).jpg
    final round ep 79 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1802 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,833 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 97.
    #2101 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

+1
    This is my #1 technical issue with various podcasts.

I don't know what they're using now, but multi-tracking the recording with a mono track for each person speaking would make it much easier to balance levels of the participants and noise-reduce and EQ separately, then output a stereo final track for consumption.

#2102 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dokkaebi:

I definitely battled the volume levels in the edit. Tom only had a headset. Not a actual mic. I recorded my audio on zencaster and audacity. My audacity cut is much better, but overpowered Tom's audio.I lost connection with him 3 times and each time he would fade in and out for several minutes after. I ran his entire cut through a seperate mp3 software and boosted his volume as much as I could. His headset clipped alot so I reduced those areas. When I would boost my audio it got grainy and fuzzy. I went back to my audacity cut, but when I reduced Tom's volume at all he lost all subtle nuances. the sweet spot was for tom to sound good and mine to sound distant and boomy lol. It annoyed me as well, but I wanted Tom as my guest to be represented well. I toyed around with boosting my volume in the zencaster cut, but that boomy sound was amplified and more annoying than the volume cut. I'm sure someone with more experience could dial it in. My next interview I hope to find a better balance and utilize a few more tricks I learned from my first outing. Thanks to everyone that listened and please keep the feedback coming. It's the only way any of us can improve.

Tom could capture his audio locally as well while he's live with you, then send you the wav file and you could sync his non-faded, perfect source copy to the bad version you got to make the better version.

#2103 3 years ago

Dennis will love the new Stern puzzle!!

01CFC0A6-4855-49F5-A270-BD29DC2EA101 (resized).jpeg01CFC0A6-4855-49F5-A270-BD29DC2EA101 (resized).jpeg
    #2104 3 years ago

Glad to hear the podcaat is back!

#2105 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Tom could capture his audio locally as well while he's live with you, then send you the wav file and you could sync his non-faded, perfect source copy to the bad version you got to make the better version.

I agree and it’s what Dennis and I do for The Pinball Show, but the majority of the time asking an industry person to record their end isn’t gonna happen. It’s usually a stretch just to see if they have a microphone and headphones.

#2106 3 years ago
    Quoted from Doctor6:

Glad to hear the podcaat is back!

Man thanks a lot! Episode 50 felt damn good

#2107 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

I agree and it’s what Dennis and I do for The Pinball Show, but the majority of the time asking an industry person to record their end isn’t gonna happen. It’s usually a stretch just to see if they have a microphone and headphones.

Then plan "B" and have the host record them in isolation on the receiving end so you can put them on another track and adjust their levels in post independently. Use the mixed live output as the guide and place the isolated tracks in later so you can level adjust everyone in isolation.

#2108 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:Then plan "B" and have the host record them in isolation on the receiving end so you can put them on another track and adjust their levels in post independently

Yes, that is what I was advocating.

You can mix them together at the end or simultaneously, but each track is recorded independently. I've done this for years and recorded my bands for years before that.

#2109 3 years ago

zencastr.com is what I have used in my interviews and it works great. It spits you out 2 independent recorded files so you can adjust each separately. The only issue is if someone can't have the conversation through their computer.

#2110 3 years ago
    Quoted from joelbob:

The only issue is if someone can't have the conversation through their computer.

Yeah, if you're interviewing folks without computers or want to ensure a level playing field, you'll need to hit lowest common denominator, which is telephone. $3/month is your outlay for the ability to do it (which you can cancel at any time), with a one-time fee for the software if you don't want to have to babysit it while recording (otherwise it's free). Telephones are engineered to have a guaranteed sound quality, and it's higher than what you usually perceive when using a phone yourself due to other factors. Software automatically records participants in separate and a combined track. Very efficient for editing purposes.

I've interviewed operators and designers that do not regularly use a computer - their stories are unique and interesting and I would never have been able to capture them without using the telephone.

Again, happy to PM about it - I've been recording interviews about pinball since 2015... and I've experimented with just about everything on the planet. Not saying my way is the only way, but thought I'd chime in one last time and provide more context for my suggestions. Zencastr, like hangouts, or skype or just about any other online service requires that the other participant has a computer and a good internet connection.

If the interviewer doing the recording doesn't have a reliable connection, then things get a little more complicated. All depends on your workflow.

#2111 3 years ago
    Quoted from joelbob:

zencastr.com is what I have used in my interviews and it works great. It spits you out 2 independent recorded files so you can adjust each separately. The only issue is if someone can't have the conversation through their computer.

Many people use Zencastr or Skype. It works fine, but I’m generally not a fan unless there are no other options. If I have to use zencastr or some online recording software I still record my audio using audacity or something similar, scrap my independent zencaster track, keep theirs, then overlay my independent audio vocal recording over it.

The ideal situation is with an interviewee that can download audacity, has a separate usb mic, separate headphones, and use Skype just as a visual communication device if needed.

Also, super important if the interviewee or cohost is using a headset mic MAKE SURE to tell them to turn down the headphone audio as much as possible because your vocals can easily bleed from their headphone and picked up by their mic, which makes editing a nightmare.

#2112 3 years ago
    Quoted from bingopodcast:

Yeah, if you're interviewing folks without computers or want to ensure a level playing field, you'll need to hit lowest common denominator, which is telephone. $3/month is your outlay for the ability to do it (which you can cancel at any time), with a one-time fee for the software if you don't want to have to babysit it while recording (otherwise it's free). Telephones are engineered to have a guaranteed sound quality, and it's higher than what you usually perceive when using a phone yourself due to other factors. Software automatically records participants in separate and a combined track. Very efficient for editing purposes.
    I've interviewed operators and designers that do not regularly use a computer - their stories are unique and interesting and I would never have been able to capture them without using the telephone.
    Again, happy to PM about it - I've been recording interviews about pinball since 2015... and I've experimented with just about everything on the planet. Not saying my way is the only way, but thought I'd chime in one last time and provide more context for my suggestions. Zencastr, like hangouts, or skype or just about any other online service requires that the other participant has a computer and a good internet connection.
    If the interviewer doing the recording doesn't have a reliable connection, then things get a little more complicated. All depends on your workflow.

Do you have any experience with cleanfeed? Looks pretty attractive as a multitrack tool for internet audio recording. https://cleanfeed.net/

#2113 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

you have any experience with cleanfeed

Not with this tool specifically, but it has the same downsides of any internet-based recording software.

1) both/all parties need good/stable connections
    2) all parties must have headsets and internet access.
    3) while the bullet point shows high quality, most use dynamic bitrates which scale up/down based on available bandwidth. When conditions are perfect, people sound great, when they degrade, people start sounding like robots at the bottom of the well. If not, they just drop out entirely.

The advantage is that it exports each track independently, as many other software recorders do.

Another note is to practice closing out stuff you don't need while recording . Running video and voice simultaneously is unnecessary in most instances. If using a browser based recorder, close other tabs, unless you pause or kill processing in other tabs (browser-dependent).

#2114 3 years ago

Question - Bruce’s new podcast, I could hardly hear him at all. Kathie was loud. Sounded like Bruce was in in the next room with his mike off.

Was that the same for everyone? Or are my iPhone speakers jacked up? (Was listening on my phone speakers while doing pin repairs)

rd

#2115 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dokkaebi:

All that is great I info. I'm a newbie for sure. I'll look into the amplification settings and those Skype options as well. I'll probably go back and revise the interview see if I can even those audio levels out some more. I may have had my head in the sand just cutting and snipping. Didn't research the volume fixes enough

Not sure which version that I listened to, but for what it's worth it sounded good to me. Could easily hear the podcast on my phone's external speaker, not always true of a lot of podcasts I like to listen to. You sounded a bit quieter than Tom, but still perfectly listenable. And if I have the choice between the two, I'd much rather have the guest be the loudest and clearest person on the podcast. Which he was. Afterall, hopefully the interviewee/guest is doing most of the talking.

So it was good for me.

Quoted from rotordave:

Question - Bruce’s new podcast, I could hardly hear him at all. Kathie was loud. Sounded like Bruce was in in the next room with his mike off.
    Was that the same for everyone? Or are my iPhone speakers jacked up? (Was listening on my phone speakers while doing pin repairs)
    rd

Yeah, their levels were a little different. They did mention that they recorded in different rooms. The only issue I had was that the overall audio-level was little quiet for my listening device. I had the volume maxed on my phone and had trouble catching everything at times. That being said, it was still an enjoyable listen and I hope that they do more.

#2116 3 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

The only issue I had was that the overall audio-level was little quiet for my listening device.

I think too much heavy metal has blown out one of my speakers. Kathy was loud AF but Bruce could hardly be heard.

I noticed today while listening to some Maiden that I couldn’t hear one of the solos - presumably one side of my phones stereo speakers is busted.

I enjoyed the podcast BTW.

Carry on!

rd

#2117 3 years ago

Just Another Pinball Podcast Episode 22: Playing Catch Up & My List Of Must Have Mods

Show Notes:
    - Reviewing the past three podcast interviews
    - Thoughts about Avengers leaving Casa del Engelberth
    - Thoughts on Metallica and Deadpool
    - Listing my Must Have pinball mods!

email: [email protected]
    stream: twitch.tv/justanotherpinballstream

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-98qh7-fc8e53

jap_square2 (resized).pngjap_square2 (resized).png
    #2118 3 years ago

Bruce and Kat were fun to listen to. I look forward to their semi-regular podcast. Is it Pinball+ or Pinball Plus?

#2119 3 years ago

The Pinball Show Midweek Edition Episode 24: Is There A TPS Doctor In The House?

Host: Craig Bobbie
    Special Guest: John Cosson

Craig chats with Dr. John about recent pinball happenings as well as competitive pinball and pinball down under

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-t8gd7-fc9f3b

TPN Large Font logo (resized).pngTPN Large Font logo (resized).png
    #2120 3 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

I think too much heavy metal has blown out one of my speakers. Kathy was loud AF but Bruce could hardly be heard.
    I noticed today while listening to some Maiden that I couldn’t hear one of the solos - presumably one side of my phones stereo speakers is busted.

This drives me crazy. WHY do podcasts in stereo? Mix them to mono and they play on everything as long as one speaker works. Same head-scratching for user posted youtube videos where the poster has the sound in the video panned hard left or right. Sounds fine unless you have a speaker out in which case there's no sound at all.

#2121 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

This drives me crazy. WHY do podcasts in stereo? Mix them to mono and they play on everything as long as one speaker works. Same head-scratching for user posted youtube videos where the poster has the sound in the video panned hard left or right. Sounds fine unless you have a speaker out in which case there's no sound at all.

I can answer this... I think it was a beginners' error. I did the same thing on the first episode of Chronicles, its easily fixed.

When you use Skype Recorder it outputs each person on a different channel L/R. Unless you split the stereo into mono in your editing software, you get the 'split ear' effect. You can edit each channel without even noticing they're in stereo.

If you're just using desktop/laptop speakers to edit its tough to catch, the speakers aren't as far apart as car speakers or headphones. In fact, I didn't notice while listening on my cell phone making supper, but I noticed right away when I jumped in my car.

That's why they call it a pilot. Live and learn.

#2122 3 years ago

The Pinball Show Episode 51: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better

Host: Zach Meny

- Recent Trip To Stern & Jersey Jack Pinball
    - Kentucky Gun Show – The Sequel
    - NEW Codes
    - MORE Toppers
    - The Stern Winter Curse
    - Upcoming Game Predictions
    - TNA Gets Ramped
    - Ladies Flip N Out In Wisconsin
    - Punny Promos
    - Super Strong Takes
    - Letting Go Of A Loved One
    - Seagulls
    - Coral
    - Pinball Market Trends
    - Deals Of The Week
    - Deals Of The WTF?!
    - Goats
    - Adam Levine
    - And MORE!

facebook: facebook.com/thepinballnetwork
    twitch: twitch.tv/pinballnetwork
    youtube: youtube.com/thepinballnetwork
    instagram: @thepinballnetwork
    twitter: @therealTPN
    review: thisweekinpinball.com/the-pinball-show/

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-tztf9-fcfa44

The Pinball Show Logo 3 (resized).jpgThe Pinball Show Logo 3 (resized).jpg
    #2123 3 years ago

Thinkin' you'd get a kick out of this; bai, bai, bai !

baibaibai.jpgbaibaibai.jpg
    #2124 3 years ago

16 large for the WhirlWind is amazing!

#2125 3 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

16 large for the WhirlWind is amazing!

16 large for the Whirlwind is ludicrous!

#2126 3 years ago
    Quoted from RockfordReplay:

Thinkin' you'd get a kick out of this; bai, bai, bai ![quoted image]

Oh wow now I need to read that whole paper!!!

#2127 3 years ago

15 k US for a Elvira LE ....the new norm as is 30 k plus for pirates ce

#2128 3 years ago

From The Pinball Show Interviews Ep 1: Unreleased concept animation storyboard for Cactus Canyon

3C4ADE14-0AD9-4E45-8B15-74D18B0F14E8 (resized).jpeg3C4ADE14-0AD9-4E45-8B15-74D18B0F14E8 (resized).jpeg
    #2129 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

From The Pinball Show Interviews Ep 1: Unreleased concept animation storyboard for Cactus Canyon
    [quoted image]

Dude, that is awesome!

#2130 3 years ago

The Puppet Palz Episode 5: The Strands

Hosts: Steve, Moppy, & Roary

The gang continues their quest to find the second relic! However, Master Timmy has other plans....muahaha

facebook: facebook.com/PuppetPalz

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-snfmp-fd567c

puppet_palz_logo_abnwb (resized).pngpuppet_palz_logo_abnwb (resized).png
    #2132 3 years ago

Final Round Pinball Podcast Episode 29: Bobbleheads

Hosts: Jeff Teolis & Martin Robbins

Special Guest: Todd MacCulloch

- March Madness
    - Sports Psychology Applied To Pinball
    - Playing in and hosting IFPA World Championships
    - Pressure of NBA vs. Pinball
    - Vanity
    - Operating in 2021
    - Martin goes One-On-One with Todd (Trivia)

Plus:

- Heads Up Challenges
    - Sponsor Of The Week
    - New licenses that make sense
    - Most Overrated Bracket of 64 is complete
    - Martin Moving On???

direct feed to Final Round Pinball Podcast: http://feeds.feedburner.com/FinalThePinballNetwork
    email us at [email protected]
    Instagram @finalroundpinballpodcast
    Twitter: @finalroundpin

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-2hztz-fd7b0c

final round 29 thumbnail (resized).jpegfinal round 29 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    #2133 3 years ago

Silverball Chronicles with David and Ron
    Episode 12: Pinball is Dying: Williams in the Early 80s

Visit Our Silverball Swag Store
    https://silverballswag.com/collections/silverball-chronicles

Episode Summary

By the Early 1980’s Pinball was dying. Sales in Pinball fell from peaks of 9-10,000 units to 900 units in 2 years. Video was on an upward trend and that is where the coin op industry began to focus. Only 1 full time designer remained at Williams by 1982, Barry Oursler. To help fill in the production line some of the designers from the late 70’s reappeared.

Join us this month as we discuss Barry Oursler, Paul Dassault, the battle of the Bi-Levels, the ‘Gar Family, Tony Kraemer, hidden back glass art and whatever the heck Time Fantasy was!

Sources listed on thepinballnetwork.net

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-bnt46-fd96cb

chronicles logo (resized).jpegchronicles logo (resized).jpeg
    #2134 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Silverball Chronicles with David and Ron
    Episode 12: Pinball is Dying: Williams in the Early 80s
    Visit Our Silverball Swag Store
    https://silverballswag.com/collections/silverball-chronicles
    Episode Summary
    By the Early 1980’s Pinball was dying. Sales in Pinball fell from peaks of 9-10,000 units to 900 units in 2 years. Video was on an upward trend and that is where the coin op industry began to focus. Only 1 full time designer remained at Williams by 1982, Barry Oursler. To help fill in the production line some of the designers from the late 70’s reappeared.
    Join us this month as we discuss Barry Oursler, Paul Dassault, the battle of the Bi-Levels, the ‘Gar Family, Tony Kraemer, hidden back glass art and whatever the heck Time Fantasy was!
    Sources listed on thepinballnetwork.net
    https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-bnt46-fd96cb
    [quoted image]

Wow, I can't wait to hear this one. I need to play Space Shuttle again sometime. I've only played it once for like 5 minutes, and it didn't wow me. But that was a long time ago, and my tastes have probably matured!

#2135 3 years ago

Pinball Show still in the oven?

#2136 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

The Puppet Palz Episode 5: The Strands
    Hosts: Steve, Moppy, & Roary
    The gang continues their quest to find the second relic! However, Master Timmy has other plans....muahaha
    facebook: facebook.com/PuppetPalz
    https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-snfmp-fd567c[quoted image]

The worst thing about Puppet Palz is that I couldn't vote for them in the TWIPYs.

#2137 3 years ago

The Pinball Show Episode 52: WIN A FREE PLAYFIELD - MARCH MADNESS PINBALL TOPPER BRACKET

Hosts: Dennis Kriesel & Zach Meny

- WIN A FREE PLAYFIELD AND A PINBALL BANNER Courtesy Of Flip N Out Pinball
    - March Madness Pinball Topper Bracket
    - Dennis Finally Watches The Sopranos?
    - Zach's Top 10 Tips For Being A Decent Human Being At The Supermarket
    - Kriesel's Calling To Be A Child Caretaker
    - Stern Heads-Up Pinball Invitational - Avengers Edition
    - NEW Stern Code - Elvira & Zeppelin
    - You Make The Call: Dealer Edition
    - Hot Flipper Coil Action
    - Alien Head
    - Path Of Play Is Back!
    - Dennis Loves Stern Toppers
    - Velveeta Vulture
    - Pinball Market Trends
    - Deals Of The Week
    - Deals Of The WTF?!
    - Molesting Produce
    - Face-Off
    - TPN This Week
    - TPN Last Week

Find the March Madness bracket on TPN's facebook page or pinside page and return to:

[email protected]

facebook: facebook.com/thepinballnetwork
    twitch: twitch.tv/pinballnetwork
    youtube: youtube.com/thepinballnetwork
    instagram: @thepinballnetwork
    twitter: @therealTPN
    review: thisweekinpinball.com/the-pinball-show/

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-m383i-fdb78f

The Pinball Show Logo (resized).jpegThe Pinball Show Logo (resized).jpeg
    #2138 3 years ago

Molesting produce ha ha

#2139 3 years ago

Complete this March Madness Topper Bracket for the chance to win a FREE JJP Hobbit playfield OR a pinball banner!

Submit your entry to [email protected]

Complete the bracket by guessing Zach's favorite toppers of all time! The entry with the most correct answers to Zach's official submission will win a free Hobbit playfield or $250 off a pinball topper from Flip N Out Pinball. Second place will win a free pinball banner.

Prizes ship free in the continental United States.

Prizes are sponsored by Flip N Out Pinball, your favorite pinball and arcade distributor.

flipnoutpinball.com
    [email protected]

*Only one entry per listener. All entries will be excluded for giveaways if evidence shows multiple entries.

DCEEDFCA-D598-4A7B-AD72-845906838527.jpegDCEEDFCA-D598-4A7B-AD72-845906838527.jpeg
    #2140 3 years ago

Such a great contest

#2141 3 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

Wow, I can't wait to hear this one. I need to play Space Shuttle again sometime. I've only played it once for like 5 minutes, and it didn't wow me. But that was a long time ago, and my tastes have probably matured!

I'm sorry for breaking your heart... the next Oursler episode will have Space Shuttle...

#2142 3 years ago
    Quoted from RandomTask:

I'm sorry for breaking your heart... the next Oursler episode will have Space Shuttle...

Im only 20 minutes in, and eagerly awaiting traveling to/from work tomorrow so I can continue listening. However, the mention of "hidden back glass art" made me think of Pharaoh.

#2143 3 years ago

Host: Joel Engelberth
    Special Guest: Tom Graf, Fox Cities Pinball

Joel and Tom discuss tournament streaming, tournament play, GNR vs LZ, and brief reviews of Tom's amazing game collection.

stream: twitch.tv/justanotherpinballstream

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-ykwnc-fe1168

jap_square2 (resized).pngjap_square2 (resized).png
    #2144 3 years ago

The Pinball Show Midweek Edition Episode 25: American Pinball Discussion With Coz

Host: Craig Bobbie
    Special Guest: Brian Cosner

Craig chats with TPS American Pinball Correspondent Brian Cosner about recent happenings at API

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-dvvce-fe29b5

midweek with cos (resized).jpegmidweek with cos (resized).jpeg
    #2145 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this episode guys! Well done!

#2146 3 years ago

Bobbie and Cosner are a good combo, put them in the rotation.

#2147 3 years ago
    Quoted from mr9865:

Bobbie and Cosner are a good combo, put them in the rotation.

The Bob N Coz Pinball Podcast haha

#2148 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

The Bob N Coz Pinball Podcast haha

The Shake and Bake Podcast?

#2150 3 years ago

NEW! Episode 30: Seasoned Veterans

Martin & Jeff are joined by Eric Meunier of Jersey Jack Pinball. They discuss:
    - the Guns N Roses timeline, design and teamwork
    - writing speeches for GNR and for TWIPy awards (preview?)
    - Eric's vision, Pirates Of The Caribbean status, and is the sky the limit
    - did Martin crack the code and figure out the next JJP machine(s)?
    - sponsor of the week
    - Reach A Round winner Jeff S. of Georgia joins us to talk about
    - last 2 weeks
    - standing behind your product
    - Stern Heads Up & PinClash
    - the new IFPA?
    - no new games coming soon?
    - worst fan mail ever
    - Most Overrated update

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-migzj-fefea5

3419B4B6-2DE3-4DB7-8966-2123F67586FA (resized).jpeg3419B4B6-2DE3-4DB7-8966-2123F67586FA (resized).jpeg
    There are 4,833 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 97.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-network-/page/43?hl=joelbob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.