(Topic ID: 260761)

*NEW* TPN: The Pinball Show Ep 151: How Many People Are Buying New Pinball Machi

By ZMeny

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,832 posts
  • 418 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by jonnyqtrek
  • Topic is favorited by 148 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What title should CGC remake next?”

• Twilight Zone 19 votes
      8%
    • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure 46 votes
      20%
    • The Addams Family 19 votes
      8%
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation 5 votes
      2%
    • Tales Of The Arabian Nights 33 votes
      14%
    • Theatre Of Magic 18 votes
      8%
    • Scared Stiff 6 votes
      3%
    • White Water 11 votes
      5%
    • Cirqus Voltaire 10 votes
      4%
    • The Shadow 4 votes
      2%
    • Creature From The Black Lagoon 9 votes
      4%
    • Funhouse 13 votes
      6%
    • Cactus Canyon 34 votes
      14%
    • Radical :) 8 votes
      3%

(235 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Hamish_Campbell (resized).png
    ThePinballShow_GoatLogo copy (resized).png
    UpperFlipperCutouts (resized).jpg
    IMG_8472 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8471 (resized).jpeg
    triple drain logo (resized).png
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg
    the pinball show logo (resized).png
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    TPS (resized).jpg
    final round ep 79 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1802 (resized).png
    the pinball show logo (resized).png
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,832 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 97.
    #1651 3 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Spoiler alert: it's a Thunderbirds.

ThunderTURDs!

(Ok, just found my guest podcasts name,... Now, what'll it be about?)

#1652 3 years ago
    Quoted from fxdwg:

and you guys should know by now, the more you complain about something that Mr. Meny does, the MORE he will make sure he does it.

Interesting, my 5 year old does the same thing

#1653 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hammerhead:

Interesting, my 5 year old does the same thing

Yeah but how much free content does he give you? Content man...its all aboot CONTENT.

#1654 3 years ago

Mr Zach Meny can do what he want, I dont care, I dont listen anymore. That doesnt mean I dislike ZMeny or what he brings to pinball though.

Whats more important to me,

Bring on the next Silverball Chronicles! RandomTask
    (please

#1655 3 years ago
    Quoted from mtn-:

Mr Zach Meny can do what he want, I dont care, I dont listen anymore. That doesnt mean I dislike zmeny or what he brings to pinball though.
    Whats more important to me,
    Bring on the next Silverball Chronicles! davidlldennis
    (please

We've recorded Ritchie 2, but this week has been super busy and I haven't got around to editing!

#1656 3 years ago
    Quoted from RandomTask:

We've recorded Ritchie 2, but this week has been super busy and I haven't got around to editing!

Please, take all the time you need! I just wanted to publicly show appreciation for the Chronicles, and therefore somehow manipulate you guys to keep on producing class A content.

#1657 3 years ago
    Quoted from mtn-:

Please, take all the time you need! I just wanted to publicly show appreciation for the Chronicles, and therefore somehow manipulate you guys to keep on producing class A content.

Def my favorite podcast, pinball or otherwise.

#1658 3 years ago

Hey folks! Come join TPN on Instagram @thepinballnetwork and Twitter @TheRealTPN

#1659 3 years ago

Dang Zach you really butchered up that Heart song bad lol. Don't feel bad though because hardly anyone else can sing that song either, especially a man. ....well except this old dude here. Keep practicing and maybe you can get to this guys level one day!

#1660 3 years ago

Zach, listen to Bebe Le Strange in it's entirety. Hear all the great tunes that never got radio airplay(Strange Night was my favorite). That album is so good. They had a sound all their own.

#1661 3 years ago

The Pinball Show Ep 23: 3:10 To Den Den

#instantclassic

Hosts: Dennis Kriesel & Zach Meny

- Stern Pinball's George Gomez Visits SAPS

- JJP Reminds Us To Have #patience

- Zach Gets Sauced Over His Premonitions

- Play Oktoberfest Pinball Over The Speed Of Light

- Dennis Goes To The Rodeo

- Getting Head From Deadpool

- Zach Has Mad CAD Design Skills Yo

- Pinball Market Trends

- Deals Of The Week

- Deal Of The WTF

- Kriesel Opens A Can Of Whoop Ass On A Viewer Trend

email: [email protected]

facebook: facebook.com/thepinballnetwork

twitter: @therealTPN

instagram: @thepinballnetwork

youtube: youtube.com/thepinballnetwork

twitch: twitch.tv/pinballnetwork

#wearetpn

https://www.thepinballnetwork.net/e/the-pinball-show-ep-23-310-to-den-den/

CE9FCE4A-3F08-47D8-B082-D1378853EE14 (resized).jpegCE9FCE4A-3F08-47D8-B082-D1378853EE14 (resized).jpeg
    #1662 3 years ago

Oh and remember to send in your red sauce pics if they happen this week

[email protected]

#1663 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Oh and remember to send in your red sauce pics if they happen this week
    [email protected]

I don‘t know what this is about YET, but I have a severe psychological disorder with red sauce, since EACHANDEVERYTIME I wear a white shirt my wife cooks something with tomato sauce.

This is way worse then 4 flat tires at once!!!

#1664 3 years ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

I don‘t know what this is about YET, but I have a severe psychological disorder with red sauce, since EACHANDEVERYTIME I wear a white shirt my wife cooks something with tomato sauce.
    This is way worse then 4 flat tires at once!!!

Enjoy...slurp slurp

#1665 3 years ago
    D511BED2-DCCE-49D0-BB8D-B3323AE77CD5 (resized).jpegD511BED2-DCCE-49D0-BB8D-B3323AE77CD5 (resized).jpeg
    #1666 3 years ago

I was the silent minority. We need more singing and topper talk. It feels good to say this out loud.

#1667 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jaeg:

I was the silent minority. We need more singing and topper talk. It feels good to say this out loud.

We no longer will remain silent. Our group is large. Our group is proud. Our group likes to smile and laugh. Our group embraces beauty and symmetry and design. Our group yearns pinball moments and beautiful accessories and screaming goats!

#1668 3 years ago
    1409146837624_wps_59_epa04370525_A_young_man_i (resized).jpg1409146837624_wps_59_epa04370525_A_young_man_i (resized).jpg1409147457719_wps_68_A_man_reacts_as_he_is_hit (resized).jpg1409147457719_wps_68_A_man_reacts_as_he_is_hit (resized).jpgA reveller is covered with tomato pulp after the annual Tomatina in the Mediterranean village of Bunol (resized).jpgA reveller is covered with tomato pulp after the annual Tomatina in the Mediterranean village of Bunol (resized).jpgarticle-2032552-0DA5AD7200000578-153_1024x615_large (resized).jpgarticle-2032552-0DA5AD7200000578-153_1024x615_large (resized).jpgq2vhgyiovly21 (resized).jpgq2vhgyiovly21 (resized).jpg
    #1669 3 years ago

NEW! Episode 13: Big Buck Insanity

Martin Robbins & Jeff Teolis discuss the following:

- streaming ICR challenges
    - Stern Showdown opinion
    - worst sponsor of the week ever
    - Karl DeAngelo talks about INDISC in 2021, wizard mode hunting and stre aming on iepinball
    - Crap Movie Great Pinball Battle #2
    - higher level trivia?

listen here: www.thepinballnetwork.net
    email us at [email protected]
    Instagram @finalroundpinballpodcast
    Twitter: @finalroundpin

D1BAA0A2-0F21-4AB0-99AF-AFEE9D7670A8 (resized).jpegD1BAA0A2-0F21-4AB0-99AF-AFEE9D7670A8 (resized).jpeg
    #1670 3 years ago

Best sponsor ever!

#1671 3 years ago

Silverball Chronicles with David and Ron
    Episode 6: Steve Richie - The Mullet Years

Visit Our Silverball Swag Store
    https://silverballswag.com/collections/silverball-chronicles

Join David and Ron this week as they ride on a dirt bike made of quarters and fueled with pinball players’ tears with Steve Ritchie. Through this awesome time in pinball, the bestselling designer ever, continued to build his legacy and as you’ll see in this episode, redefined pinball as the industry struggled to survive.

Come listen about Steve’s iconic Williams System 11 and WPC machines. There is high praise for Larry DeMar, the alternate theme for Rollergames, Dave and Ron fan boying about T2 and Star Trek: TNG, and Steve Richie being cooler than Dave.

Sources:
    Pinside at Pinside.com
    Wikipedia. Steve Ritchie. Here
    Internet Pinball Database.
    Steve Ritchie Game List. Here
    Walsh, Matt – IRC Interview. Here
    TopCast Episode 32. Here
    Head 2 Head Pinball Podast. Chris Granner. Ep 71. Here
    Williams Promo Videos
    No Fear
    T2
    Getaway
    Star Trek: TNG
    Steve Ritchie Interviews and Seminars on YouTube. Here
    The Pinball News. Expo 2003: An Interview with Larry DeMar. Here
    Shalhoub, Michael (2004). The Pinball compendium: 1982 to Present. Schiffer Publishing, Lt. Here

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-fsg4s-e5329c

C0DEDB8D-6ED4-4A22-9E06-41A2D1CE53FA (resized).jpegC0DEDB8D-6ED4-4A22-9E06-41A2D1CE53FA (resized).jpeg
    #1672 3 years ago

Its been a long wait! Thank you

#1673 3 years ago

The Pinball Show Ep 24: Can You Milk A Boy Cow?

Hosts: Dennis Kriesel & Zach Meny

- If Dennis Were A Donut...

- Bricking A Rick & Morty Pinball Machine

- Final Round Pinball Podcast Sponsor Appearance

- New Rick & Morty Code

- Stern Black Knight Topper Production Update

- JJP Shipping New Games To Australia

- Dennis' Pachinko Pinball Idea

- Expanding Pinball Exposure Using The Foosball Documentary Model

- Segment: Pimp My Pinball

- Pinball Market Trends

- Milking A Boy Cow

- Deals Of The Week

- Deals Of The...WTF!

- Segment: TPS MVP - High Speed

- TPN Today

- TPN This Week

- My Name Is Alexander Pinballton

facebook: facebook.com/thepinballnetwork
    twitter: @therealTPN
    instagram: @thepinballnetwork
    youtube: youtube.com/thepinballnetwork
    twitch: twitch.tv/pinballnetwork

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-fn2jj-e57c92

74B71553-67F3-4266-AD6F-B8F0983574E6 (resized).jpeg74B71553-67F3-4266-AD6F-B8F0983574E6 (resized).jpeg
    #1674 3 years ago

Don’t forget to submit a glowing review of The Pinball Show Lets get those Kriesel Lovers To support your boy by giving a 5-Star review

#1675 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

...Lets get those Kriesel Lovers To support your boy by giving a 5-Star review

Oh I would for sure...if the whole show was him

#1676 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh I would for sure...if the whole show was him

Then you'd likely enjoy Eclectic Gamers Podcast with he and Tony. Give it a try.

#1677 3 years ago

I have a 6 hour drive tomorrow and need to finish that Steve Ritchie podcast. It's been a fun listen - listened to the first hour on the tractor and it helps the time go by. I'll try the latest pinball show episode in the truck because at least I have the 30 second skip button available. Can't do that when on the tractor since the phone is in my pocket.

#1678 3 years ago

It was a beautiful day here and I was listening with the top off the Jeep. I had the volume way up to hear it over the road and wind noise. Pulled up to a red light at a busy intersection just a Zach was going into his songs. Got some strange looks during the 'ball sack chorus' but a milf did look over and smile during Hamilton.

#1679 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jaeg:

It was a beautiful day here and I was listening with the top off the Jeep. I had the volume way up to hear it over the road and wind noise. Pulled up to a red light at a busy intersection just a Zach was going into his songs. Got some strange looks during the 'ball sack chorus' but a milf did look over and smile during Hamilton.

0982734D-5F30-4B54-819E-B339C30F6E32 (resized).png0982734D-5F30-4B54-819E-B339C30F6E32 (resized).png
    #1680 3 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

I have a 6 hour drive tomorrow and need to finish that Steve Ritchie podcast. It's been a fun listen - listened to the first hour on the tractor and it helps the time go by. I'll try the latest pinball show episode in the truck because at least I have the 30 second skip button available. Can't do that when on the tractor since the phone is in my pocket.

Excellent Steve Ritchie episode and wished I had another episode available this morning during the drive. Regarding the Steve Ritchie cannons on his game, I had a 1971 Hi-Score Pool pinball machine that used a "cannon" as the ball launcher. The motor swiveled the launcher back and forth between the flippers and you'd launch the ball trying to hit the pool ball targets. Maybe the earliest cannon in pinball? Maybe not, I'm not well versed on games that old, but found it interesting to recall when the topic came up.

Tried listening to the Pinball Show episode after that, but gave up after I pressed "30 second skip" many times all the way to the 15 minute mark. Seriously, 15 minutes into a show titled "The Pinball Show" without any on-topic discussion? Maybe get right to pinball talk and save off-topic discussion for the very last segment?

I miss Kaneda's show because I knew I could tune in and the entire length of the show would be on topic. Dennis was absolutely correct saying he did nothing all weekend because I think he knows it's a waste of time discussing if it wasn't time spent on the show topic (pinball).

#1681 3 years ago

PoMC do you listen to my show? Just curious what your feedback is? It’s a genuine question. Not trying to poke the bear or anything.

#1682 3 years ago
    Quoted from joelbob:

pomc do you listen to my show? Just curious what your feedback is? It’s a genuine question. Not trying to poke the bear or anything.

No, I haven't. I don't listen to many podcasts though. Spent the last 90 min of the drive to my daughter's university and then entire 3 hour drive back listening to Talk Is Jericho because I'm a wrestling and AEW fan. So I caught up with some of his shows. Kaneda was the only pinball podcast I regularly listened to prior to his departure. Pinball Chronicles is a must listen, but it's once a month-ish. I very much like the format and information provided in that show.

Are you on the pinball network? I'll give it a listen on Thursday when I have to drive into my DC office.

#1683 3 years ago

Another terrific show, especially since there's almost zero pinball news lately.

Dennis "The guy that looks nothing like you think he would after hearing his voice" Kriesel had me cracking up at his indignation about the whole doughnut/donut FB thread.

I think he would be a dry, yet FDA recommended, nutritious donut.

#1685 3 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

No, I haven't. I don't listen to many podcasts though. Spent the last 90 min of the drive to my daughter's university and then entire 3 hour drive back listening to Talk Is Jericho because I'm a wrestling and AEW fan. So I caught up with some of his shows. Kaneda was the only pinball podcast I regularly listened to prior to his departure. Pinball Chronicles is a must listen, but it's once a month-ish. I very much like the format and information provided in that show.
    Are you on the pinball network? I'll give it a listen on Thursday when I have to drive into my DC office.

Yeah I’m on TPN. Just another pinball podcast. Give it a go if you want. You can start with the latest episode if you want.

#1686 3 years ago

Jessy Jay's Pinball Adventures Ep 3: Addams Family Lite ™️

Hosts: Jessy Jay & Ryan C

Join Jessy Jay on her knowledge quest from punter to pinhead, all with a little help from Ryan C!

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-swbfq-e5b2b9

4B3B607F-5B7B-4AC7-8D92-0CD164F7F882 (resized).jpeg4B3B607F-5B7B-4AC7-8D92-0CD164F7F882 (resized).jpeg
    #1687 3 years ago

@zmeny, you should reach out to RobCraig and see if he'll let you re-release/host his old Silverball Podcast shows.

They were seriously good entertainment and deserve to see the light of day again. New collectors would certainly benefit from listening, just from a historical stance.

#1688 3 years ago

TOP 10 TPN STREAM CLIPS OF JULY 2020! Enjoy...

#1689 3 years ago

Just Another Pinball Podcast Ep 8: CEX Review & NIB TMNT
    Host: Joel Engelberth

twitch: twitch.tv/justanotherpinballstream

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-wi2fr-e650c6

4798B129-8E04-4F03-BC33-09D287139924 (resized).png4798B129-8E04-4F03-BC33-09D287139924 (resized).png
    #1690 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

TOP 10 TPN STREAM CLIPS OF JULY 2020! Enjoy...

No show this week?

#1691 3 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

No show this week?

No TPS this week, correct.

#1692 3 years ago
    Quoted from joelbob:

Yeah I’m on TPN. Just another pinball podcast. Give it a go if you want. You can start with the latest episode if you want.

Volume level is way too low on the current episode. Have my earbuds volume up and a headset on while I mow, had to turn it off. I did listen to the prior episode and it sounded fine.

#1693 3 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Volume level is way too low on the current episode. Have my earbuds volume up and a headset on while I mow, had to turn it off. I did listen to the prior episode and it sounded fine.

Thank you for letting me know about this! I will adjust the volume on my next one to be higher. I'm also going to take "it sounded fine" and the fact that you started to listen to a 2nd one of my podcasts as you may have actually enjoyed them

#1694 3 years ago
    Quoted from joelbob:

Thank you for letting me know about this! I will adjust the volume on my next one to be higher. I'm also going to take "it sounded fine" and the fact that you started to listen to a 2nd one of my podcasts as you may have actually enjoyed them

Yup, I wouldn't have given a 2nd episode a try if the first one didn't hold my interest.

#1695 3 years ago
    Quoted from joelbob:

I listened to more of it while working and was able to hear fine on my bluetooth speaker at full volume without a tractor engine competing. So far, listening to a pair of your episodes, I'll be continuing to listen.

#1696 3 years ago
    Quoted from joelbob:

Yeah, I've been meaning to mention that your overall sound level has been a bit low. I often listen with my phone in my pocket and most shows like TPS or Super Awesome are loud enough, but usually JAPP is too quiet for me to do that. If a show is too loud, I can always turn the sound down, but when it's too quiet I can only turn up my device so much before I max out.

Either way, good work Joel. Keep it up!

#1697 3 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

I listened to more of it while working and was able to hear fine on my bluetooth speaker at full volume without a tractor engine competing. So far, listening to a pair of your episodes, I'll be continuing to listen.

Well shucks. That means a lot @pomc.

#1698 3 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

Yeah, I've been meaning to mention that your overall sound level has been a bit low. I often listen with my phone in my pocket and most shows like TPS or Super Awesome are loud enough, but usually JAPP is too quiet for me to do that. If a show is too loud, I can always turn the sound down, but when it's too quiet I can only turn up my device so much before I max out.
    Either way, good work Joel. Keep it up!

Thanks! I will crank it up next episode!

#1699 3 years ago

NEW FINAL ROUND!

Episode 14: MASKED

Join Martin Robbins & Jeff Teolis as they discuss:

- COVID-19 disruption
    - farewell to The Silverball Saloon
    - more tournament cancellations
    - Raymond Davidson crushes Stranger Things
    - Martin's unique head to head challenge
    - The Ultimate Crap Movie Great Pinball final is set
    - sponsor of the week
    - special guest Ryan C. talks as an operator, a podcaster with Jessy Jay, an IFPA state director, and as a father
    - listener email feedback
    - what is the Most Underrated pinball machine

listen here: www.thepinballnetwork.net
    email us at [email protected]
    Instagram @finalroundpinballpodcast
    Twitter: @finalroundpin

F7B25A96-B381-4B86-B145-62243D8B468B (resized).jpegF7B25A96-B381-4B86-B145-62243D8B468B (resized).jpeg
    #1700 3 years ago

Forget My Little Poney. Now we have My Little Pecker. Good to hear Ryan C again. I can't really hear him well on Jesse Jay....

There are 4,832 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 97.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-network-/page/34?hl=jeep-mustang and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.