(Topic ID: 260761)

*NEW* TPN: Pinball Innovators & Makers Podcast Ep 21: Live Or Die - Make Your Ch

By ZMeny

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,812 posts
  • 417 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by LOTR_breath
  • Topic is favorited by 147 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What title should CGC remake next?”

• Twilight Zone 19 votes
      8%
    • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure 46 votes
      20%
    • The Addams Family 19 votes
      8%
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation 5 votes
      2%
    • Tales Of The Arabian Nights 33 votes
      14%
    • Theatre Of Magic 18 votes
      8%
    • Scared Stiff 6 votes
      3%
    • White Water 11 votes
      5%
    • Cirqus Voltaire 10 votes
      4%
    • The Shadow 4 votes
      2%
    • Creature From The Black Lagoon 9 votes
      4%
    • Funhouse 13 votes
      6%
    • Cactus Canyon 34 votes
      14%
    • Radical :) 8 votes
      3%

(235 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    TPS (resized).jpg
    final round ep 79 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1802 (resized).png
    the pinball show logo (resized).png
    ThePinballShow_GoatLogo copy (resized).png
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    the pinball show logo (resized).png
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg
    final round 78 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2024-02-14 at 11.20.10 AM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-12 at 6.22.39 PM (resized).png
    triple_drain_new_logo_sz5v26 (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2024-01-29 at 7.45.45 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,812 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 97.
    #1601 3 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

Sure...a "vacation"...that's what he's doing. I personally think Zach has fallen into a state of mourning/depression now that his arch-rival and frenemy Kaneda is off the air. It's like that episode of BTAS, when the Joker thinks he's finally killed Batman, and then falls into a depressed stupor. Because the Joker realizes that without Batman, there's no one to challenge his schemes and no one to try and outsmart or outwit. Without a rival like Batman, Joker found life to be less rewarding. He needed a Batman, a worthy opponent, to truly get excitement out of life.
    Anyway, that's what I'm imaging is happening in the Meny household.

Maybe pinside should just go into a 14-day maintenence hiatus. XD

#1602 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Just Another Pinball Podcast Ep 5: Positivity In Pinball
    Host: Joel Engelberth
    - TMNT First Impressions

I find it funny that he chooses BKSoR for comparison.
    For me the comparison between TMNT and BKSoR goes in the completely opposite direction.

First of TMNT has more differences then the mentioned ones.
    Second, NONE of the mentioned TMNT toys survived into the Pro, even the Pizza was simplified.

BKSoR has an way more obvious "part" missing and looks barren as a result, but the main toy is 100% intact.

And when argumenting that some of the Premium toys on TMNT are just for the looks and not necessary, the same goes for lighting effects (wich are praised).

(And BKSoR has the same amount if RGB GI, apron lights, a 2-color GI instead of the 3 that TMNT has - but BKSoR got that Flame Backpanel.)

If the missing Ball Locks, Mechs, Diverter and more (like a different/ additional shooter ramp) aren't missing on the TMNT Pro, maybe they were shitty toys to begin with?

And no, I'm not negative. I just think the argument is lacking.

Yes TMNT definately looks more "loaded", but other then the art it's mainly thanks to a 3 flipper layout full with shots
    and ramps. This is a good thing!!! But the shots/ the layout itself have nothing to do with the Pro/ Premium price tier... if you're not GoT or BKSoR...

...and this is kinda when this argument/ comparison based on toys and RGB lights falls flat.

#1603 3 years ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Maybe pinside should just go into a 14-day maintenence hiatus. XD

Could you imagine!

#1604 3 years ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

For me the comparison between TMNT and BKSoR goes in the completely opposite direction.
    Second, NONE of the mentioned TMNT toys survived into the Pro, even the Pizza was simplified.
    BKSoR has an way more obvious "part" missing and looks barren as a result, but the main toy is 100% intact.
    And when argumenting that some of the Premium toys on TMNT are just for the looks and not necessary, the same goes for lighting effects (wich are praised).
    (And BKSoR has the same amount if RGB GI, apron lights, a 2-color GI instead of the 3 that TMNT has - but BKSoR got that Flame Backpanel.)
    If the missing Ball Locks, Mechs, Diverter and more (like a different/ additional shooter ramp) aren't missing on the TMNT Pro, maybe they were shitty toys to begin with?
    Yes TMNT definately looks more "loaded", but other then the art it's mainly thanks to a 3 flipper layout full with shots
    and ramps. This is a good thing!!! But the shots/ the layout itself have nothing to do with the Pro/ Premium price tier... if you're not GoT or BKSoR...
    ...and this is kinda when this argument/ comparison based on toys and RGB lights falls flat.

I appreciate the listen and the feedback!

I’m sorry if my argument fell flat for you. I was just trying to share what I was justifying in my head. I think that every pro/premium comparison truly comes down to what each individual finds important. To me light show and playfields are important. If I was into Munsters I’d probably go Premium for the lower playfield and Bksor I’d want the upper playfield. Personally I find the TMNT pro loaded compared to other current Stern pros while you find it stripped down compared to the Premium which is totally fine to disagree. For me picking the Pro was an easy decision while others probably think I’m missing out on some key features and once again I’m ok with the differing opinions. Dwight even said in another tread that the Pro version was way over budget and I’m grateful it is! I’m excited for my Pro to arrive and after months of anticipation I’m glad that it looks to be far from disappointing.

Thanks again for the listen!

#1605 3 years ago
    Quoted from joelbob:

I appreciate the listen and the feedback!
    I’m sorry if my argument fell flat for you. I was just trying to share what I was justifying in my head. I think that every pro/premium comparison truly comes down to what each individual finds important. To me light show and playfields are important. If I was into Munsters I’d probably go Premium for the lower playfield and Bksor I’d want the upper playfield. Personally I find the TMNT pro loaded compared to other current Stern pros while you find it stripped down compared to the Premium which is totally fine to disagree. For me picking the Pro was an easy decision while others probably think I’m missing out on some key features and once again I’m ok with the differing opinions. Dwight even said in another tread that the Pro version was way over budget and I’m grateful it is! I’m excited for my Pro to arrive and after months of anticipation I’m glad that it looks to be far from disappointing.
    Thanks again for the listen!

I should clear that up:

You don't have to justify anything!
    If you love it, you love it and that's fine.
    And I liked to listen.

I'm just a bit overreacting to "loaded", when the first reports came in with "it's loaded, it has 3 pop bumpers". XD
    It is as you said, the understanding is a bit mingled with people not seeing at first glance what the ball is able to do in this game, and yes, here BKSoR and TMNT are day and night.

In addition I argued the same stuff you just did in the podcast with myself, when I got my Ghostbusters and Star Wars Pro.
    So I got mainly the same games in the Pro, but when you look beyond the prettyness of the GB Pro, really nothing that made it stand out (the ecto googles, magnaslings, subway, moving slimer) not a single toy, survived. You got a sameish looking game and the sole toy was Slimer on a fishing rod, wich became very obvious once I didn't own GB anymore and again played both versions.

#1606 3 years ago

Enjoyed the Pinball Positivity segment on joelbob 's Pod this week. It's nice that you can talk about what you like without crapping all over what you dislike. Borgie does make the most packed Pros, where Ritchie struggles and his Premiums are the way to go.

#1607 3 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

Sure...a "vacation"...that's what he's doing. I personally think Zach has fallen into a state of mourning/depression now that his arch-rival and frenemy Kaneda is off the air. It's like that episode of BTAS, when the Joker thinks he's finally killed Batman, and then falls into a depressed stupor. Because the Joker realizes that without Batman, there's no one to challenge his schemes and no one to try and outsmart or outwit. Without a rival like Batman, Joker found life to be less rewarding. He needed a Batman, a worthy opponent, to truly get excitement out of life.

It appears that K-man has taken up a large piece of the inside of your head. Nobody cares, he's water under the bridge.

#1608 3 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

I think it was kind of like this but alas no Kaneda to get a rebuttal

ZM to Kaneda (resized).jpgZM to Kaneda (resized).jpg
    #1609 3 years ago

NEW! Episode 11: Playing On The Fly.

Join Martin Robbins & Jeff Teolis for the latest.

Show notes:
    - LOTR & Centaur remakes?
    - Hot Wheels from American Pinball looks fun!
    - Metallica fans rule the internet
    - sponsor of the week
    - Special Guest: Andrei Massenkoff discusses Flip Frenzies, Free Gold Watch in San Francisco, social aspect of tourneys, playoff scoring changes, PAPA history and helping others enjoy pinball.
    - playoff pressure
    - ICR Challenges
    - The Final Round Pinburgh Challenge up next!

listen here: www.thepinballnetwork.net (uploading soon)
    email us at [email protected]
    Instagram @finalroundpinball
    Twitter: @finalroundpin

9AE21403-3925-4419-8C17-C5CE31A3D23A (resized).jpeg9AE21403-3925-4419-8C17-C5CE31A3D23A (resized).jpeg
    #1610 3 years ago

It was a good listen, thanks guys.

But its a new month now, so Im ready for the next episode of the Silverball Chronicles.
    I need my Steve Ritchie fix!

#1611 3 years ago

The Pinball Show Ep 20: Shocked Or Awed For Pinball Loot Crates?

Hosts: Dennis Kriesel & Zach Meny

- Fourth Of July Celebrations & Summer Vacations

- Do Turtles Sleep?

- Code Updates For Stranger Things & Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

- Pinball Loot Crates

- Marketing Pinball

- Straight Down The Middle Major Milestone

- Multimorphic P3 New Innovations & New Game Announcement

- Pinball Market Trends

- Deal Of The Week

- NEW SEGMENT: Shock And Awe

- TPN Today

email: [email protected]

facebook: facebook.com/thepinballnetwork

twitch: twitch.tv/pinballnetwork

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-ybhnr-e23439

8B734780-9F17-4FE9-9108-2087D8187D6C (resized).jpeg8B734780-9F17-4FE9-9108-2087D8187D6C (resized).jpeg
    #1612 3 years ago

I don't so much like the idea of the loot crate pinball machine. I like to know what I am paying for and to be honest, I would be quite pissed to see someone who payed the same as me, getting more. I believe that practice would generate resentment of the manufacturers.

#1613 3 years ago

Whatchu watchu whatchu doin' Terry?!?

#1614 3 years ago

Ahoy! Working on Ep 6 - Steve Ritchie: The Mullet Years. We're looking for a few comments, thoughts, memories or the emotions you had on the following: T2, No Fear, Dwight Sullivan, Larry DeMar, Black Knight 2k, Rollergames, DMD, The Getaway, System 11s, dying 90's arcades.

#1615 3 years ago

What happened to the Monday TPN episode? I was halfway through it yesterday and today when I got in my truck it’s gone??? Don’t know if it’s just me, or ZMeny pulled it down for some reason??

#1616 3 years ago

Love your stuff Zach but I’m a bit confused between TPN, flipping out, and straight down the middle. I’m having a hard time following what’s what. Is there a place where all of your content can be found chronologically? Thanks!

#1617 3 years ago
    Quoted from fxdwg:

What happened to the Monday TPN episode? I was halfway through it yesterday and today when I got in my truck it’s gone??? Don’t know if it’s just me, or zmeny pulled it down for some reason??

It had exclusive gameplay content and had to be removed due to... stuff!

Scnr

#1618 3 years ago
    Quoted from fxdwg:

What happened to the Monday TPN episode? I was halfway through it yesterday and today when I got in my truck it’s gone??? Don’t know if it’s just me, or zmeny pulled it down for some reason??

It is still available and plays on my podcatcher. Episode 20.

#1619 3 years ago
    Quoted from fxdwg:

Not sure what happened, it still shows up for me. If you allow it to play through on iTunes then it will remove itself from your list unless you scroll to bottom and hit the link to All Episodes.

#1620 3 years ago
    Quoted from RandomTask:

Ahoy! Working on Ep 6 - Steve Ritchie: The Mullet Years. We're looking for a few comments, thoughts, memories or the emotions you had on the following: T2, No Fear, Dwight Sullivan, Larry DeMar, Black Knight 2k, Rollergames, DMD, The Getaway, System 11s, dying 90's arcades.

Oh hell yes. I love this series and now you're entering a time that I actually KNOW about.

#1621 3 years ago
    Quoted from nicoy3k:

Love your stuff Zach but I’m a bit confused between TPN, flipping out, and straight down the middle. I’m having a hard time following what’s what. Is there a place where all of your content can be found chronologically? Thanks!

Thanks Nicoy3k! All three are separate entities so that's why I keep them separate. It's easiest to find my podcast by subscribing to The Pinball Network on your favorite podcast catcher (i.e Apple Podcasts). SDTM is a YouTube channel for pinball videos so best followed by subscribing to the SDTM channel on YouTube. Flip N Out Pinball has live streams, videos, game purchasing updates, etc. and can best be followed by following Flip N Out Pinball on facebook, twitch (twitch.tv/flipnoutpinball), and YouTube. Hopefully this helps

#1622 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

The Pinball Show Ep 20: Shocked ....

Quoted from DennisK:

I'd recommend ....

Quoted from TheLaw:

...I'll even take Anything Lee Ving acted in. Oh damn...Streets of Fire would work

!!!

#1623 3 years ago

Good show Zach although as a diehard SCTV fan (check my avatar) everytime you pronounced Rick Moranis as "Rick More-anus" I let out a Dennis Kriesel sigh.

#1624 3 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

"Rick More-anus"

I lol'd.

#1625 3 years ago
    Quoted from RandomTask:

My Getaway story;

In 1996 we traveled to West Bend, Wisconsin for a wedding. After the wedding, at the hotel, I was combing the hallways in search of ice and vending machines. Walking past an open doorway, I peeked in and caught a glimpse of 'the' Getaway. As a car guy, I stopped, backed-up and walked into the room for a closer look. Whoooaaa. Police Chase!, Street Light!, and Supercharger! I gotta play this! Wait-a-minute, fifty-cents? Two fricken' quarters! I only played 2 credits.

Back home, that game was on my mind. Something about the game-play, shifting gears, supercharger and running from the cops. Jeez, it was such a cool game. I dreamed about buying the pin from the hotel. I remember calling our local arcade. It sounded like something could work out, but every time I visited; the guy I needed wasn't there. I dropped the project.

Over two decades later; a Getaway pops up for sale and its located 3 blocks from where I'm employed. Whaaat! I'm on top of this one. I bringing this one home! It played and I paid. The previous owner is a great guy too. I actually felt like a loose-end in my life had been resolved. I'm very thankful Steve created this game and even luckier to have one.

#1626 3 years ago
    Quoted from RockfordReplay:

My Getaway story;
    In 1996 we traveled to West Bend, Wisconsin for a wedding. After the wedding, at the hotel, I was combing the hallways in search of ice and vending machines. Walking past an open doorway, I peeked in and caught a glimpse of 'the' Getaway. As a car guy, I stopped, backed-up and walked into the room for a closer look. Whoooaaa. Police Chase!, Street Light!, and Supercharger! I gotta play this! Wait-a-minute, fifty-cents? Two fricken' quarters! I only played 2 credits.
    Back home, that game was on my mind. Something about the game-play, shifting gears, supercharger and running from the cops. Jeez, it was such a cool game. I dreamed about buying the pin from the hotel. I remember calling our local arcade. It sounded like something could work out, but every time I visited; the guy I needed wasn't there. I dropped the project.
    Over two decades later; a Getaway pops up for sale and its located 3 blocks from where I'm employed. Whaaat! I'm on top of this one. I bringing this one home! It played and I paid. The previous owner is a great guy too. I actually felt like a loose-end in my life had been resolved. I'm very thankful Steve created this game and even luckier to have one.

Awesome!

#1628 3 years ago

NEW! Episode 12. The Pinburgh Challenge.

Who will be the 2020 champ, have their name on the big (virtual) banner, and win a trophy from ULEKstore? Follow along, as Martin Robbins and Jeff Teolis fill the void this weekend.

Hear from these contestants, plus 10 special guests!

Group 1: Corey Hulse, Greg Poverelli, Joe Fox, Robert Byers
    Group 2: Joe Ciaravino, Kevin Chau, Phil Birnbaum, Christopher Franchi
    Group 3: Chad Hobbs, Erik Wurtenburger, Alex Ward, Chris Warren
    Group 4: Colin Dundes, Brian Dye, Elizabeth Cromwell, Petey Hendricks
    Group 5: Shephen Haberman, Matthew Richardson, Lauren Gray, Colin McAlpine
    Group 6: Imoto Harney, Tommy Loranger, Stacey Borg, Karl DeAngelo
    Group 7: Morten Søbyskogen, Joe Schoeber, Gene X Hwang, Bowen Kerins
    Group 8: Scott Larson, Ron Hallett, Joshua Roop, Bruce Nightingale.

listen here: www.thepinballnetwork.net
    email us at [email protected]
    Instagram @finalroundpinballpodcast
    Twitter: @finalroundpin

A8C99A91-0E97-4F50-AD6D-0F06201FABA3 (resized).jpegA8C99A91-0E97-4F50-AD6D-0F06201FABA3 (resized).jpeg
    #1629 3 years ago

These are cool. Great idea..

#1630 3 years ago

The Pinball Show Ep 21: When Is Stern's Next Game Being Released & Why Is Zach So Utterly Lonesome?

Host: Zach Meny

- Pinball Browser Is Back!

- Legends Of Valhalla: The Good, The Bad, & The Questionable

- Stern Shipment Updates

- Industry Updates

- Lil' Flipper Destroys Hearts

- Pinball Market Trends

- Deal Of The Week

- Viewer Trends Of The Week

- TPN Today

- Zach is lonely and needs his Den Den back

youtube: youtube.com/thepinballnetwork

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-e5gdg-e2f9b7

26695B58-5427-4A72-9D6A-4C1861B6EBF8 (resized).jpeg26695B58-5427-4A72-9D6A-4C1861B6EBF8 (resized).jpeg
    #1631 3 years ago

Some exciting TPN upgrades coming shortly! Stay Tuned...

#1632 3 years ago

You should always name shows that way! XD

#1633 3 years ago

Just Another Pinball Podcast Ep 6: Getting My Dad To Talk Pinball

Host: Joel Engelberth

On episode 6, Joel talks pinball with his father as they travel to pick up a new pinball machine

Email: [email protected]

Twitch: twitch.tv/justanotherpinball

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-5qt32-e353d7

F5866245-2E6D-4581-9D84-0B9A58AC51D3 (resized).pngF5866245-2E6D-4581-9D84-0B9A58AC51D3 (resized).png
    #1635 3 years ago

Jessy Jay's Pinball Adventures Ep 2: Wu Tang Drescher

Hosts: Jessy Jay & Ryan C

Join Jessy Jay on her knowledge quest from punter to pinhead, all with a little help from Ryan C!

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-k2cgn-e35412

B948E068-A430-4C61-8D66-673DF84C7864 (resized).jpegB948E068-A430-4C61-8D66-673DF84C7864 (resized).jpeg
    #1636 3 years ago

The Pinball Show Ep 22: Pinball Market Trends Deals Of The WTF!

- Zach is Heart-less and Dennis is Crazy On You

- New Code for Stranger Things and Jurassic Park

- Marc Silk visits LoserKid and can do a mean Chicken Sinatra

- Will the pinball secondary market become flooded with pinball locations closing?

- Pinball Market Trends

- Shock & Awe: Topper Edition

- Deal Of The...WHAT THE F#&k?!?!

- Grampa Kriesel submits a Viewer Trend

- TPS MVP: Flash Gordon

- Dennis' contagious laugh (always a fan favorite)

- TPN This Week

https://www.podbean.com/eu/pb-hm2z7-e3d9d9

0950E4F4-1645-495D-A529-FBCA2905603C (resized).jpeg0950E4F4-1645-495D-A529-FBCA2905603C (resized).jpeg
    #1637 3 years ago

Fun listen. Thx Zach and Den-Den

#1638 3 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

Fun listen. Thx Zach and Den-Den

Thanks for listening!

#1639 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

The Pinball Show Ep 22: Pinball Market Trends Deals Of The WTF!
    - Zach is Heart-less and Dennis is Crazy On You
    - New Code for Stranger Things and Jurassic Park
    - Marc Silk visits LoserKid and can do a mean Chicken Sinatra
    - Will the pinball secondary market become flooded with pinball locations closing?
    - Pinball Market Trends
    - Shock & Awe: Topper Edition
    - Deal Of The...WHAT THE F#&k?!?!
    - Grampa Kriesel submits a Viewer Trend
    - TPS MVP: Flash Gordon
    - Dennis' contagious laugh (always a fan favorite)
    - TPN This Week
    https://www.podbean.com/eu/pb-hm2z7-e3d9d9
    [quoted image]

Omg, I thought Dennis is about to die laughing. XD

#1640 3 years ago
    1CDEE81A-E111-4838-A24C-11AC5C031440 (resized).jpeg1CDEE81A-E111-4838-A24C-11AC5C031440 (resized).jpeg
    #1641 3 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

[quoted image]

Ok that is just F'n funny. Effort appreciated!

#1642 3 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

[quoted image]

Freakin hilarious!

#1643 3 years ago

Decided to take a listen to the show again.....looks like I picked the wrong episode for testing the waters. Had to tune out after 4 minutes of a Heart retrospective....mainly because I did not want to hear any singing. Not sure if that happened or not, but was not going to subject myself to that.

#1644 3 years ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Omg, I thought Dennis is about to die laughing. XD

Dennis losing it cracked me up. Went out and looked at that Simpsons. WOW.

#1645 3 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Decided to take a listen to the show again.....looks like I picked the wrong episode for testing the waters. Had to tune out after 4 minutes of a Heart retrospective....mainly because I did not want to hear any singing. Not sure if that happened or not, but was not going to subject myself to that.

Appreciate your feedback, but I gotta be honest, after the first sentence I stopped reading....looks like I picked the wrong comment to read, mainly because I’m not up for people missing out on good pinball infotainment. Not sure what your feedback is, but was not going to subject myself to that

#1646 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Appreciate your feedback, but I gotta be honest, after the first sentence I stopped reading....looks like I picked the wrong comment to read, mainly because I’m not up for people missing out on good pinball infotainment. Not sure what your feedback is, but was not going to subject myself to that

The dude gave you 3 sentences of feedback. You write a post longer than his original comment to say you only read the first sentence to tell us that based on the first sentence you don't feel the other two are worth your time?!?!

#1647 3 years ago
    Quoted from twenty84:

The dude gave you 3 sentences of feedback. You write a post longer than his original comment to say you only read the first sentence to tell us that based on the first sentence you don't feel the other two are worth your time?!?!

He was being facetious. It was a funny reply to mine.

#1648 3 years ago

and you guys should know by now, the more you complain about something that Mr. Meny does, the MORE he will make sure he does it.

#1649 3 years ago
    Quoted from fxdwg:

and you guys should know by now, the more you complain about something that Mr. Meny does, the MORE he will make sure he does it.

Exactly. I really hate it when he gives away a free NIB pinball machine at the end of every show to a lucky listener!

#1650 3 years ago
    Quoted from Fytr:

Exactly. I really hate it when he gives away a free NIB pinball machine at the end of every show to a lucky listener!

Spoiler alert: it's Thunderbirds.

There are 4,812 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 97.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-network-/page/33?hl=stosel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.