(Topic ID: 260761)

*NEW* TPN: Triple Drain Pinball Podcast Ep 50: TPF, MGC, & Travis Is Old Now?

By ZMeny

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,825 posts
  • 418 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by ZMeny
  • Topic is favorited by 148 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What title should CGC remake next?”

• Twilight Zone 19 votes
      8%
    • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure 46 votes
      20%
    • The Addams Family 19 votes
      8%
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation 5 votes
      2%
    • Tales Of The Arabian Nights 33 votes
      14%
    • Theatre Of Magic 18 votes
      8%
    • Scared Stiff 6 votes
      3%
    • White Water 11 votes
      5%
    • Cirqus Voltaire 10 votes
      4%
    • The Shadow 4 votes
      2%
    • Creature From The Black Lagoon 9 votes
      4%
    • Funhouse 13 votes
      6%
    • Cactus Canyon 34 votes
      14%
    • Radical :) 8 votes
      3%

(235 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

triple drain logo (resized).png
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg
    the pinball show logo (resized).png
    ThePinballShow_GoatLogo copy (resized).png
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    TPS (resized).jpg
    final round ep 79 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1802 (resized).png
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg
    final round 78 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2024-02-14 at 11.20.10 AM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,825 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 97.
    #1551 3 years ago

1FDD0BA1-DE94-4467-ACE2-469762FA95DE (resized).jpeg1FDD0BA1-DE94-4467-ACE2-469762FA95DE (resized).jpeg

I appreciate every single one of these personalities, but man is the pinball media way more complicated than 2017.

#1552 3 years ago

^^^

This.

#1553 3 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Even Kaneda had to shut him down. Lol

Iceman I think the ice in your drink is melting, go back and get another one. Are you slushed right now? No one shuts me down I speak for myself. I buy what I want, I do what I want because this is America. I'm not a LAMB who needs to be led to water. I said and state a fact the best livestream is Jack Danger hands DOWN! If anyone says Jack Danger livestream isn't the single most influencer in pinball they're just not being honest. Jack has a major advantage because he's in Chicago he does a livestream he gets the designer, he gets the coder, he gets everyone. Look I'm not stating anything but the obvious. For the record I will and always will speak for myself so maybe you can try the same.

Lastly, I don't live on pinside like you who posts 1000 times a day, I actually have work to do brother! Get off the bottle and get back to work! Peace!

#1554 3 years ago
    Quoted from pickleric:

I appreciate everyone single one of these personalities, but man is the pinball media way more complicated than 2017.

These plastic 2 dollar awards have made all these guys go bananas. I will only state a fact, not one single person cares about Kaneda or Zach or any of these people's opinions about if they should or shouldn't buy something. There is an old saying beauty is in the eye of the beholder. People are going to buy what they want, not what someone tells them to buy.

We're talking in some cases up to 10k or more for a game... the person buying has to love it. Podcasts are entertainment to pass time away they don't influence anything. Fighting over and winning some toy trophy doesn't make one person better than another. Kaneda thinks he's super important in this hobby he's not... he has a podcast, he doesn't manufacturer games. The single most important people are the business they create the games and to you if they create the game YOU WANT!

Podcasts are podcasts everyone does them they influence no one who's going to drop 10k on a game that i can tell you. So honestly don't understand why all these people are fighting over nothing. They should stick to their lane and stop thinking one is more popular than another because they're not... every single one of us who buys games are important to the people who make them. Period.

As for Jack Danger his livestreams are great again because they help you understand the game you may or may not buy a lot better. Thats all... the rest is just pinball.

#1555 3 years ago
    Quoted from pin2d:

Hey zmeny, listened to your Monday TPN podcast about issues you had with the search feature on the Pinball Promoters Database on This Week in Pinball's website - you were right, the default search query was not ideal, especially when searching for more common words like "The" "Pinball" "Show".
    In the future if you find something that isn't working right on TWIP or you think is problematic, feel free to reach out to me directly instead of publicly complaining about it on one of your podcasts where I may not hear it! Or at least give me a heads up after you air it so I know about the issue and can address it.
    Anyway, we have fixed that problem in test. It should be moved to production tonight and be working perfectly tomorrow!

Hey Jeff, not to speak for anyone else, but I took Zach's comment about the search feature as more of a casual, off-the-cuff sorta statement. As a listener, I thought that Zach was speaking fairly extemporaneously, and didn't take it to be a deeply thought-out critique. I find it quite strange that listeners would've been harassing you about it, as I didn't give the statement another thought 10 seconds after he said it.

#1556 3 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

We're talking in some cases up to 10k or more for a game... the person buying has to love it.

You think the bros dusting off their Turtle underoos for Prem+ or the metal dogs stroking off to GNR video whilst digging out their old back patched jean jacket love the machines they're buying? It's a pre order...they don't know shit aboot them.

#1557 3 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

Hey Jeff, not to speak for anyone else, but I took Zach's comment about the search feature as more of a casual, off-the-cuff sorta statement. As a listener, I thought that Zach was speaking fairly extemporaneously, and didn't take it to be a deeply thought-out critique. I find it quite strange that listeners would've been harassing you about it, as I didn't give the statement another thought 10 seconds after he said it.

I agree with all this. People take subtle implications too far. If this type of thing had not happened many times with this podcast I wouldn't have thought twice about it.

#1558 3 years ago
    Quoted from pin2d:

I agree with all this. People take subtle implications too far. If this type of thing had not happened many times with this podcast I wouldn't have thought twice about it.

You do a good job, Zach does a good job, everyone does a great job! Srsly!

Only thing that you (more the podcasters & streamers then TWIP) should not do is "being a pinside platform".

Don't call people out like Kaneda, don't referr to any details in discussions like most podcasts.
    If you do, you'll always be "a part of pinside". Wich means you're not broadening the audience and market but the opposite, always being an intersection.

And I believe that as a result the "talk amongst ourselfes" stuff, taking the pinside beef on air and back, will decrease.

#1559 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

... NOW SHOWING: 80s-90s pinball sitcom The Pindersons
    In this episode of Silverball Stories ...

That was ... uh ... a little uncomfortable. On various levels.

Future guest appearances by Kaneda and Jack Danger perhaps?

#1560 3 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

These plastic 2 dollar awards have made all these guys go bananas. I will only state a fact, not one single person cares about Kaneda or Zach or any of these people's opinions about if they should or shouldn't buy something. There is an old saying beauty is in the eye of the beholder. People are going to buy what they want, not what someone tells them to buy.
    We're talking in some cases up to 10k or more for a game... the person buying has to love it. Podcasts are entertainment to pass time away they don't influence anything. Fighting over and winning some toy trophy doesn't make one person better than another. Kaneda thinks he's super important in this hobby he's not... he has a podcast, he doesn't manufacturer games. The single most important people are the business they create the games and to you if they create the game YOU WANT!
    Podcasts are podcasts everyone does them they influence no one who's going to drop 10k on a game that i can tell you. So honestly don't understand why all these people are fighting over nothing. They should stick to their lane and stop thinking one is more popular than another because they're not... every single one of us who buys games are important to the people who make them. Period.
    As for Jack Danger his livestreams are great again because they help you understand the game you may or may not buy a lot better. Thats all... the rest is just pinball.

You come in the TPN thread spreading negativity and letting everyone know why other media are better, but then you claim people like myself believe they are more popular than others. You being in this thread is unwanted by me, but it’s a public forum so hey, knock yourself out. I just ask that if you wanna stick around, provide some evidence for all of these claims, otherwise you are just spewing incorrect information.

#1561 3 years ago
    Quoted from pin2d:

Haha no need to "clear" anything, just asking Zach to contact me directly with issues as it is way easier than working through public subtle jabs from him which gets tiring. I get emails saying the search on TWIP is bias against TPN after people hear him on the podcast. It was the default search, and we've made it better because of his good feedback. Just reach out to me directly! I've asked Zach like a dozen times privately to do this. Going public with everything just creates unnecessary drama and it is exhausting.
    The divisive nature of the pinball "media" is just embarrassing for the hobby right now for everyone.
    <steps off soapbox>

Not sure why I would be subtly jabbing you Jeff. I was just speaking my opinion on a podcast with no intent to harm. Hell, I even plugged the database at the end, as I often do for TWIP, so people could go participate in the database themselves. Your go-to is often “people are messaging me” about this, but I am doubtful that you received one message regarding this. And calling myself divisive and embarrassing publicly on this thread is a tad ironic given your original request. Since you are here though and you yourself have a big and respected platform, I’m sure people would love to hear your take on specifically why it’s so divisive and embarrassing. Anything you’ve witnessed over the past several months that doesn’t sit well with you?

#1562 3 years ago

Bitches will bitch.

Myself, Im gonna enjoy the new Silverball Chronicles, while enjoying a couple of cold beers and watching the BBQ.

Thanks for the good work, eagerly awaiting next Steve Ritchie episode

#1563 3 years ago

I’ll skip addressing each individual thing you mention above and just go to your end question.

I can do that if you’d like me to but you have to narrow it down a bit! I know you and I have discussed a lot of things privately. You want my thoughts on stuff with your podcast specifically, or specific people like Jack Danger, or the entire pinball industry?

#1564 3 years ago
    Quoted from pin2d:

I’ll skip addressing each individual thing you mention above and just go to your end question.
    I can do that if you’d like me to but you have to narrow it down a bit! I know you and I have discussed a lot of things privately. You want my thoughts on stuff with your podcast specifically, or specific people like Jack Danger, or the entire pinball industry?

I think people would love to hear your take on all of those things. Just to showcase that you and I may have our differences but work hard to cover pinball for everyone in the right way.

#1565 3 years ago

Silverball Chronicles with David and Ron

Episode 5: Stepping on Rakes: Gottlieb System 1

Gottlieb was a giant in the pinball industry. Some would say that they created some of the most fun in the Electro-Mechanical era than all the other manufacturers combined. When the sea change of the Solid-State Era appeared on the horizon, Gottlieb the industry giant began stepping on rakes and never fully recovered.

Come hang out with a slightly bitter Dave and an always chipper Ron as they chat about Gottlieb’s EM dominance, the industry transition to solid-state, what each companies technology was like, their favourite System 1 machines, vari-targets and the industry’s worst piece of garbage spinner!

Sources provided @ thepinballnetwork.net

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-izh63-e11840

C8AF0133-3CA8-4C1E-A427-243464A664FA (resized).jpegC8AF0133-3CA8-4C1E-A427-243464A664FA (resized).jpeg
    #1566 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Silverball Chronicles with David and Ron
    Episode 5: Stepping on Rakes: Gottlieb System 1
    Gottlieb was a giant in the pinball industry. Some would say that they created some of the most fun in the Electro-Mechanical era than all the other manufacturers combined. When the sea change of the Solid-State Era appeared on the horizon, Gottlieb the industry giant began stepping on rakes and never fully recovered.
    Come hang out with a slightly bitter Dave and an always chipper Ron as they chat about Gottlieb’s EM dominance, the industry transition to solid-state, what each companies technology was like, their favourite System 1 machines, vari-targets and the industry’s worst piece of garbage spinner!
    Sources provided @ thepinballnetwork.net
    https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-izh63-e11840
    [quoted image]

Haha, I beat you to it.

#1567 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

I think people would love to hear your take on all of those things.

I think Jeff can only loose doing this.

I love TWIP for being "neutral" (as possible).
    That is one of it's core strenghts.

#1568 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

You come in the TPN thread spreading negativity and letting everyone know why other media are better, but then you claim people like myself believe they are more popular than others. You being in this thread is unwanted by me, but it’s a public forum so hey, knock yourself out. I just ask that if you wanna stick around, provide some evidence for all of these claims, otherwise you are just spewing incorrect information.

Zach, I think you misread things here. What I'm saying is people doing podcasts yourself included do not influence people to buy or not buy $10,000 pinball games. There seems to be this race to win these 2 dollar plastic awards, to be the most popular. I'm saying who cares. Anyone can do a podcast it costs virtually nothing, and millions of people are doing it. Is it really negative to point out that people will always make their own choices about games they want to purchase? People plunking down 10k for a game or even 5k won't be influenced by some podcast that i can tell you. That doesn't mean on the other hand that we don't want a scoop from a podcast, or hear a perspective, or get some news but in the end it doesn't influence anyone to buy. So my point is podcasts are fun, many people listen while doing work on their computer maybe... lets keep them fun and leave out the infighting.

I think I said it just stay in your lane and focus on pinball. Nothing negative about that comment. The only important industry people in pinball are the people who design, create and manufacture pinball games. When people who do podcasts think they're bigger or more important than those who RISK EVERYTHING to produce these games its over. Look at this pandemic... all these business BOOM DONE in one day. Podcasters aren't the industry, the industry are designers, manufactures and the people who support them with cold hard cash. The two single most important parts of this industry SUPPLIERS and BUYERS NOT podcasters. So keep it fun keep it about pinball.

End of story!

#1569 3 years ago

Hmm. Worst piece of garbage spinner...hmmm....Hulk?

#1570 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Hmm. Worst piece of garbage spinner...hmmm....Hulk?

All gottlieb plastic spinners. Good god.

Took something so awesome and ruined it. Haha

#1571 3 years ago

I just happend to walk by someone playing Hulk the other day which his why I bring it up. I had blissfully forgotten aboot those nightmares until then.

#1572 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Anything you’ve witnessed over the past several months that doesn’t sit well with you?

Quoted from DS_Nadine:

I think Jeff can only loose doing this.
    I love TWIP for being "neutral" (as possible).
    That is one of it's core strenghts.

Yeah I have to agree with DS_Nadine here. Me just sharing random things that don't "sit well" with me just seems like a bad idea.

Covering things on TWIP as objectively as possible is definitely something I take pride in. Doesn't matter who it is, I'll continue to cover everyone that is putting out interesting quality pinball content or any content that should be included on TWIP. That won't change. I'll cover anyone and everyone.

If you have anything specific you'd like me to speak to ZMeny let me know, but I don't know that shooting from the hip on stuff that doesn't "sit well" will do anyone any good.

#1573 3 years ago
    Quoted from pin2d:

or if one of my best friends stabs me in the back

Uhhh...

#1574 3 years ago

Dang! Where did that come from? Must have missed that Haha

#1575 3 years ago

Through sheer dumb luck I found a way to help those clunky old Gottlieb spinners.

On my Sinbad, the ball was getting stuck under the spinner in a horizontal position. Couldn't figure out why that suddenly started happening, so I raised the spinner a bit with washers. Problem solved. Later I realized I had put a slightly larger ball in Sinbad. With a regular ball back in it, the spinner actually sort of rips.

Why? Look at a modern Stern spinner. It's mounted pretty high. The center of the ball hits pretty close to the bottom edge of the spinner. I'm no physicist, but that gives more power, leverage... something. On a system 1, the ball hits above the bottom edge, partially into the concave face of the spinner.

Long story short, raise your spinners!

#1576 3 years ago

Come on guys.

Do your thing and don't refer pinside on air or carry the discussion back here.

Or if something really bugs you:
    Care for yourself first!
    If you loose fun in what you're doing please quit. Don't let others make you weary of your hobby.

Just know that for every vocal nay sayer theres a lot of satisfied (and therefore silent) people who appreciate reading or listening to you.

At least I do.

#1577 3 years ago

Zach, and the whole TPN team, I listen to most of the pinball type podcasts from all the creators (and enjoy all of them) and wanted to thank you again for the great content that TPN specifically brings to the table.
    TPN provides some of the only content that my wife likes to listening to with me, simply because they are great entertainment! The fun skits and history based shows in particular.

You guys are bright lights for the hobby it’s fun watching my non-pinhead wife get a kick out of listening to a pinball podcast.

Thank you guys and gals involved in TPN!

#1578 3 years ago

Also Zach my next NIB will be through FlipNout. You’ve provided, or sponsored, so many of the great podcast that I enjoy that you’ve earned my business.
    Plus I’ve heard nothing but good things from those who have purchased from FlipNout.

I originally contacted you about a JP NIB and was going to buy one from ya, but literally the day I was going to pull the trigger a 2 month old HUO came up for sale just down the street from me for a crazy deal, the cheap guy in me couldn’t pass it up.

Hopefully I’ll be snagging a TMNT from ya in the future.

#1579 3 years ago
    Quoted from jeep-mustang:

Also Zach my next NIB will be through FlipNout. You’ve provided, or sponsored, so many of the great podcast that I enjoy that you’ve earned my business.
    Plus I’ve heard nothing but good things from those who have purchased from FlipNout.
    I originally contacted you about a JP NIB and was going to buy one from ya, but literally the day I was going to pull the trigger a 2 month old HUO came up for sale just down the street from me for a crazy deal, the cheap guy in me couldn’t pass it up.
    Hopefully I’ll be snagging a TMNT from ya in the future.

More than happy to help and we are here when you need.

#1580 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Silverball Chronicles with David and ...

This shit is pretty interesting

#1581 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Dang! Where did that come from? Must have missed that Haha

Ha. Hilarious.

Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Come on guys.
    Do your thing and don't refer pinside on air or carry the discussion back here.
    Or if something really bugs you:
    Care for yourself first!
    If you loose fun in what you're doing please quit. Don't let others make you weary of your hobby.
    Just know that for every vocal nay sayer theres a lot of satisfied (and therefore silent) people who appreciate reading or listening to you.
    At least I do.

Good points as always DS_Nadine I'll get outta here. To round out and end this, the search feature on the Pinball Promoters Database is fixed as of today and is working perfectly now! Thanks again for the feedback.

#1582 3 years ago

I tried to listen to Silverball Stories again. This last one was not entertaining to me at all. I appreciate the hard work that goes into making it. It's just not my cup of tea....

#1583 3 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

There seems to be this race to win these 2 dollar plastic awards, to be the most popular. I'm saying who cares.

I'm in it for the TWIPY... no other reason...

#1584 3 years ago

Hey @davidlldennis, what about having a separate forum thread for the (awesome) Silverball Chronicles?

Its not fair, in my opinion, to have everything about the most interesting pinball podcast to date, drown in.. Well, you know what I mean.

Really enjoyed last episode, even though I ofcourse voted for Steve Ritchie.

#1585 3 years ago
    Quoted from mtn-:

Hey davidlldennis, what about having a separate forum thread for the (awesome) Silverball Chronicles?
    Its not fair, in my opinion, to have everything about the most interesting pinball podcast to date, drown in.. Well, you know what I mean.

X1000

#1586 3 years ago
    Quoted from mtn-:

Hey davidlldennis, what about having a separate forum thread for the (awesome) Silverball Chronicles?
    Really enjoyed last episode, even though I ofcourse voted for Steve Ritchie.

Kaneda Episode 500 (sadly not happening): TPN THE BREAKUP!!!

#1587 3 years ago

Hello everyone, I wanted to announce that we have established separate RSS feeds for the TPN podcasts. The unified TPN RSS feed still remains, and will be the fastest way to see new episodes (as I have to manually handle these separate RSS feeds as our podcast hosting site doesn't provide this service, so the speed they update depends on when I can actually populate the changes). Note you will likely need to type the RSS feed directly into your podcatcher of choice, we are not pushing all the feeds out to the podcasting services (e.g., iTunes, Spotify, etc.) as the TPN feed already is in those locations. But, for those of you who only want to follow a few shows, I hope you find these helpful.

If there are any playback issues contact me. I'm maintaining the feeds and system supporting them and mistakes may happen from time to time. Just let me know and I'll take care of it.

TPN RSS Feeds
    The Pinball Network (main feed; all shows): https://feed.podbean.com/thepinballnetwork/feed.xml
    Final Round Pinball Podcast: http://feeds.feedburner.com/FinalThePinballNetwork
    Just Another Pinball Podcast: http://feeds.feedburner.com/JustanotherThePinballNetwork
    Off The Record: http://feeds.feedburner.com/OffrecordThePinballNetwork
    Silverball Chronicles: http://feeds.feedburner.com/ChroniclesThePinballNetwork
    Silverball Stories: http://feeds.feedburner.com/StoriesThePinballNetwork
    The Pinball Show: http://feeds.feedburner.com/TpsThePinballNetwork
    The Pinball Show - Midweek Edition: http://feeds.feedburner.com/MidweekThePinballNetwork
    The Plumb: http://feeds.feedburner.com/PlumbThePinballNetwork
    The Puppet Palz: http://feeds.feedburner.com/PuppetThePinballNetwork
    Top 3 With Orby: http://feeds.feedburner.com/OrbyThePinballNetwork

Added over 4 years ago:

Jesse Jay's Pinball Adventures: http://feeds.feedburner.com/JesseThePinballNetwork

#1588 3 years ago
    Quoted from DennisK:

But, for those of you who only want to follow a few shows, I hope you find these helpful.

Massively helpful! No offense to anyone in particular, but I simply don't have time for all them. Scrolling through that huge RSS feed to find my couple favorites defeated the purpose of an RSS feed. Stitcher, here I come.

#1589 3 years ago

Er, nevermind, Stitcher doesn't support manual RSS feeds, boo! Maybe I need a better podcatcher.

Thanks regardless.

#1590 3 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Er, nevermind, Stitcher doesn't support manual RSS feeds, boo! Maybe I need a better podcatcher.
    Thanks regardless.

I'd recommend Podcast Addict. It's fully featured for free (has banner ads which can be disabled by paying) and it offers the ability to manually add RSS feeds. Other podcatchers that also allow this for consideration:
    1) Apple Podcasts
    2) Pocket Casts
    3) Breaker
    4) Overcast
    5) Castbox
    6) Downcast

I don't think Spotify or iHeartRadio allow it, though.

#1591 3 years ago
    Quoted from DennisK:

Hello everyone, I wanted to announce that we have established separate RSS feeds for the TPN podcasts. The unified TPN RSS feed still remains, and will be the fastest way to see new episodes (as I have to manually handle these separate RSS feeds as our podcast hosting site doesn't provide this service, so the speed they update depends on when I can actually populate the changes). Note you will likely need to type the RSS feed directly into your podcatcher of choice, we are not pushing all the feeds out to the podcasting services (e.g., iTunes, Spotify, etc.) as the TPN feed already is in those locations. But, for those of you who only want to follow a few shows, I hope you find these helpful.
    If there are any playback issues contact me. I'm maintaining the feeds and system supporting them and mistakes may happen from time to time. Just let me know and I'll take care of it.
    TPN RSS Feeds
    The Pinball Network (main feed; all shows): https://feed.podbean.com/thepinballnetwork/feed.xml
    Final Round Pinball Podcast: http://feeds.feedburner.com/FinalThePinballNetwork
    Just Another Pinball Podcast: http://feeds.feedburner.com/JustanotherThePinballNetwork
    Off The Record: http://feeds.feedburner.com/OffrecordThePinballNetwork
    Silverball Chronicles: http://feeds.feedburner.com/ChroniclesThePinballNetwork
    Silverball Stories: http://feeds.feedburner.com/StoriesThePinballNetwork
    The Pinball Show: http://feeds.feedburner.com/TpsThePinballNetwork
    The Pinball Show - Midweek Edition: http://feeds.feedburner.com/MidweekThePinballNetwork
    The Plumb: http://feeds.feedburner.com/PlumbThePinballNetwork
    The Puppet Palz: http://feeds.feedburner.com/PuppetThePinballNetwork
    Top 3 With Orby: http://feeds.feedburner.com/OrbyThePinballNetwork

This will be very useful for some people. Thanks for going to the effort Dennis. Personally, I'll just stick to the main feed. Most of the TPN shows come out so infrequently that I don't find that I have any trouble navigating them. Plus, I tend to listen to everything anyway!

#1592 3 years ago

Is it me but did I see and a TMNT unboxing notification on the SDTM YouTube channel and now it’s been taken down. Did someone call dibs on doing the first unboxing on a pinball machine now too.

#1593 3 years ago

RYAN C IS OFFICIALLY BACK!!!

This time, he’s riding shotgun to his eager protege Jesse Jay on her quest for pinball knowledge in...

Jesse Jay’s Pinball Adventures

Episode 1: Zingy Bingy

Hosts: Jesse Jay & Ryan C

Join Jessy Jay on her knowledge quest from punter to pinhead, all with a little help from Ryan C!

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-v5ngb-e15181

7C52D98A-B08F-4096-9717-B9DE9D91E619 (resized).jpeg7C52D98A-B08F-4096-9717-B9DE9D91E619 (resized).jpeg
    #1594 3 years ago

Had my fingers crossed for Jason Fowler...

#1595 3 years ago

Always happy to hear Ryan. Was also hoping for Jason's return as well.

#1596 3 years ago

No TPS this week? I can only assume it is in honor of Chris K. How magnanimous of Zach and Dennis to have a week of silence in honor of Kaneda's Podcast passing! Way to go guys.

#1597 3 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

No TPS this week?

Correct, Zach is on vacation.

#1598 3 years ago
    Quoted from DennisK:

He didn't clear this through me...

#1599 3 years ago

Just Another Pinball Podcast Ep 5: Positivity In Pinball

Host: Joel Engelberth

- Joel discusses some positive sides of the pinball hobby and of pinball media, such as podcasting, streaming, etc.

- TMNT First Impressions

- Thoughts about Kaneda's Pinball Podcast ending

Email: [email protected]

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-x92fp-e188b4

E9506EE1-A717-477F-84B7-B359B02413BC (resized).pngE9506EE1-A717-477F-84B7-B359B02413BC (resized).png
    #1600 3 years ago
    Quoted from DennisK:

Sure...a "vacation"...that's what he's doing. I personally think Zach has fallen into a state of mourning/depression now that his arch-rival and frenemy Kaneda is off the air. It's like that episode of BTAS, when the Joker thinks he's finally killed Batman, and then falls into a depressed stupor. Because the Joker realizes that without Batman, there's no one to challenge his schemes and no one to try and outsmart or outwit. Without a rival like Batman, Joker found life to be less rewarding. He needed a Batman, a worthy opponent, to truly get excitement out of life.

Anyway, that's what I'm imaging is happening in the Meny household.

There are 4,825 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 97.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-network-/page/32?hl=joelbob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.