(Topic ID: 260761)

*NEW* TPN: Pinball Innovators & Makers Podcast Ep 21: Live Or Die - Make Your Ch

By ZMeny

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,812 posts
  • 417 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by LOTR_breath
  • Topic is favorited by 147 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What title should CGC remake next?”

• Twilight Zone 19 votes
      8%
    • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure 46 votes
      20%
    • The Addams Family 19 votes
      8%
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation 5 votes
      2%
    • Tales Of The Arabian Nights 33 votes
      14%
    • Theatre Of Magic 18 votes
      8%
    • Scared Stiff 6 votes
      3%
    • White Water 11 votes
      5%
    • Cirqus Voltaire 10 votes
      4%
    • The Shadow 4 votes
      2%
    • Creature From The Black Lagoon 9 votes
      4%
    • Funhouse 13 votes
      6%
    • Cactus Canyon 34 votes
      14%
    • Radical :) 8 votes
      3%

(235 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    TPS (resized).jpg
    final round ep 79 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1802 (resized).png
    the pinball show logo (resized).png
    ThePinballShow_GoatLogo copy (resized).png
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    the pinball show logo (resized).png
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg
    final round 78 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2024-02-14 at 11.20.10 AM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-12 at 6.22.39 PM (resized).png
    triple_drain_new_logo_sz5v26 (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2024-01-29 at 7.45.45 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,812 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 97.
    #1401 3 years ago
    Quoted from protocol_j:

I really, really hope that’s true. But without proof, it’s purely speculative. And as we are all innocent until proven guilty, it is irresponsible to present speculation as fact.
    Especially when there are those who would use said speculation to do real harm, as SDTM supporters have done ad nauseam over the last week.

What proof are you looking for? I’m dead serious about this.
    What proof do you have that Jack Danger is telling the truth?

#1402 3 years ago

Literally laughing out loud as I was thinking the same thing

Quoted from chuckwurt:

I don’t care about any of this. Sorry.

#1403 3 years ago

Someone better make sure Bone isn't getting secret payments form the 'Big Exclamation Point!!!"

#1404 3 years ago

Came into this thread looking for a reveal?

Wtf is going on. LOL

#1405 3 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Wtf is going on. LOL

Typical pinball shit (EDIT: Plus some good old fashioned Midwest rivalry).

Quoted from chuckwurt:

I don’t care about any of this. Sorry.

#1406 3 years ago

Hahaha I don’t mind Greg fired up because it rarely happens. Bone doesn’t get fired up unless he smells something stanky.

But the focus was supposed to be on a new podcast that is terrific.

Puppet Palz Episode 1: Pinball Dream Themes

Hosts: Steve & Moppy

- Pinball Dream Themes
    - Moppy let's it go
    - Steve is stuck in the 90s
    - New Puppet Pal Mail Carrier Zaccario delivers Fan Mail!
    - Coming Together!

facebook: facebook.com/PuppetPalz

Message Puppet Palz for a chance to have your mail covered on a future episode!!!

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-usx7b-e0512e

#1407 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

This is beyond the most fantastic thing the pinball community has ever been blessed with! The amount of talent, the amount of effort, I am blown away with this! Please tell me there is more.
    I know a lot of very talented people and who ever this person or people are surpass 99% of those talented people I know!!!!! I hope it doesn’t go unnoticed how much it takes to accomplish something like this!!!!! The writing, the voice work, the composition!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ So much respect!!!!!

Golly! Thank you so much Hollybone. Moppy and I had a super terrific time on our first show! We can't wait for episode 2!

-STEVE

#1408 3 years ago
    Quoted from PuppetPalz:

Golly! Thank you so much Hollybone. Moppy and I had a super terrific time on our first show! We can't wait for episode 2!
    -STEVE

You should post a bio pic so we know what you look like.

#1409 3 years ago

Greg is fired up. Must be huffing solder flux again.

#1410 3 years ago
    Quoted from PuppetPalz:

-STEVE

Oh shit! Steve has a Pinside account!

#1411 3 years ago
    Quoted from mr9865:

You should post a bio pic so we know what you look like.

My mom grounded me recently, but I'll ask her if she'll snap a sweet shot on the Polaroid later! ZIPPEE! That would be super swell. Not sure why everyone says do voices...do we sound weird? We sound like we always sound to me.

#1412 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Oh shit! Steve has a Pinside account!

LANGUAGE, pal! You and Moppy...what's a puppet gonna do?! My mom found more AOL trial discs in the upstairs "uncle" closet so I have 24 more minutes of Geocities bliss!

#1413 3 years ago

You are missing the point. Do you not realize that some of your viewers and associates are doxxing a man and attacking his livelihood because you had to recut a video? Really?

I’m not looking for proof. I honestly don’t care what happened to start it. It’s over, it’s done. What I do care about is the disproportionate response of an internet lynchmob that was launched based on hearsay.

I have witnessed firsthand the abhorrent behavior on twitch of a few pinsiders and TPN listeners. I guess you haven’t, and honestly that’s probably for the best. But you can’t just sit here and pretend this is all someone else’s fault when all of this could have been easily avoided by not fanning the flames.

PS: my previous posts were attempting to explain why people might have been banned. Some folks seemed incredulous, so I wanted to point out that there were many instances of violating Twitch rules. And generally, the laws of human decency.

#1414 3 years ago
    Quoted from protocol_j:

You are missing the point. Do you not realize that some of your viewers and associates are doxxing a man and attacking his livelihood because you had to recut a video? Really?
    I’m not looking for proof. I honestly don’t care what happened to start it. It’s over, it’s done. What I do care about is the disproportionate response of an internet lynchmob that was launched based on hearsay.
    I have witnessed firsthand the abhorrent behavior on twitch of a few pinsiders and TPN listeners. I guess you haven’t, and honestly that’s probably for the best. But you can’t just sit here and pretend this is all someone else’s fault when all of this could have been easily avoided by not fanning the flames.

Come one J, it's time to drop it and move on buddy. We want to focus on wacky pinball puppet theater now.

#1415 3 years ago

Speaking of wacky pinball puppet theater...holy cow the first episode of Puppet Palz was a lot of fun! I had now idea how underrepresented the puppet demographic was in the pinball hobby. My eyes have been opened! And what a timely topic, let's follow Moppy and Steve's advice and try to all get along.

And oh man, my wife thinks I'm goofy enough for how much I like pinball, should have seen her face when I played her some clips from the Puppet Palz!

#1416 3 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

Come one J, it's time to drop it and move on buddy. We want to focus on wacky pinball puppet theater now.

Look, I love puppet theater as much as the next guy, but you can’t tell me to be quiet while a man is continuing to be doxxed over something stupid. None of us should.

#1417 3 years ago

Puppet palz reminds me of Avenue Q

Thanks for the flashback

#1418 3 years ago
    Quoted from protocol_j:

PS: my previous posts were attempting to explain why people might have been banned. Some folks seemed incredulous, so I wanted to point out that there were many instances of violating Twitch rules. And generally, the laws of human decency.

Man I can tell you 100% you don’t have a clue what your talking about. Now you can take my word and drop it or you can continue. That’s up to you but I can clearly see you haven’t followed any thing that has happened this year up to this point.

#1419 3 years ago
    Quoted from protocol_j:

Look, I love puppet theater as much as the next guy, but you can’t tell me to be quiet while a man is continuing to be doxxed over something stupid. None of us should.

Listen unless AP paid SDTM and gave them a game so they can produce a marketing video for AP then AP should have ZERO say in what they do with their content....not sure why thats hard to understand? These guys don't spend hours upon hours producing content for nothing. Clearly they do it to promote games so they can increase sales....they own it...end of story

#1420 3 years ago
    Quoted from protocol_j:

Look, I suggested that you move on because I don't understand what the point of continuing to talk about it is, or what sort of resolution you are seeking. I've never heard Zach or Greg ever suggest that Jack Danger or anyone else should be harassed, ever. That's not really their thing. And since the whole HW launch went down, I never heard or saw either of them ever even mention Jack by name. They've actually been trying to keep things pretty diplomatic, and on the last TPS episode, Zach even still suggested that people go watch the DF premiere stream if they wanted to see more Hot Wheels action.

So if people are harassing JD, then A-that's a shame and not cool, and B-not remotely Zach or Greg's fault. They've both tried to move on from this business, and I suggest that we all respect that. What more needs to be said about it?

--
    I for one can't wait for Puppet Palz Episode 2, and I'd love a behind-the-scenes documentary about this whole project!

#1421 3 years ago

Trying to read between all pomp and circumstance... what is Keith next game?

#1422 3 years ago
    Quoted from gumnut01:

Can someone explain to me why we have not had a Ramones pin. Seems such a win to me.

Here I am trying to follow this thread that is dwelling on the Jack and Zach drama and then this Ramones pin suggestion pops up and I immediately think of their song Pinhead that has the lyrics "I don't want to be a pinhead no more" and "D-U-M-B Everyone's accusing me." Coincidence? I think not.

#1423 3 years ago
    Quoted from protocol_j:

You are using the term doxxing incorrectly I believe. And I assure you, to save face, let’s not continue with this. It was over yesterday before Jack came in here with more false info. After speaking with AP the past couple of days in passing, they want to move past this all and we were agreeable to that. Play some Hot Wheels, it’s a good and fun game regardless of the rollout hiccups.

#1424 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

It was over yesterday before Jack came in here with more false info.

What false info?

#1425 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

After speaking with AP the past couple of days in passing, they want to move past this all and we were agreeable to that. Play some Hot Wheels, it’s a good and fun game regardless of the rollout hiccups.

Good to hear. And agree on hot wheels, it looks great!

#1426 3 years ago

Greg, you're one of my favorite personalities on youtube, bro. But that question goes both ways. What proof do we have the he's lying? I wish you could share more with us.

#1427 3 years ago
    Quoted from Doctor6:

Greg, you're one of my favorite personalities on youtube, bro. But that question goes both ways. What proof do we have the he's lying? I wish you could share more with us.

What for? This is why I hijacked with my Ramones question. Cos no one wants to talk about the pins! Let’s talk about pinball. For fucks sake.

#1428 3 years ago
    Quoted from gumnut01:

What for? This is why I hijacked with my Ramones question. Cos no one wants to talk about the pins! Let’s talk about pinball. For fucks sake.

I mean.... clearly SOME people do. But you're right. Screw all this, let's get back to talking about Zach's podcasts and let it die. In 100 years nobody is gonna give a shit about all this drama.

#1429 3 years ago

ZMeny and Hollywoodbone what are the chances we might be able get another face-off video one of these days on SDTM?

The Houdini one was great. A JP battle would be awesome.

#1430 3 years ago
    Quoted from pickleric:

zmeny and hollywoodbone what are the chances we might be able get another face-off video one of these days on SDTM?
    The Houdini one was great. A JP battle would be awesome.

Happy to discuss in the sdtm thread. I’m waiting for Dennis to boot me out of this thread hahaha. Love ya Den Den.

#1431 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Happy to discuss in the sdtm thread. I’m waiting for Dennis to boot me out of this thread hahaha. Love ya Den Den.

I thought there were 50 posts about puppets, not SDTM stuff (which isn't a part of TPN anyway). Imagine my disappointment when I finally come in here and read everything.

#1432 3 years ago
    Quoted from DeadFlip:

Despite what some may say or believe, and despite my having made a comment about it, I was not involved in it, I was not some evil mastermind, I was focused on preparing for and doing a kick ass stream for the launch of Hot Wheels.

This is false.

Quoted from DeadFlip:

when I really was not involved.

This is false.

And as I stated on The Pinball Show Podcast, Jack’s stream prior to the reveal he stated we jumped the gun and release early and likely would reupload once the stream was finished.

That was false.

He also indicated on that stream that he did not contact AP about the videos and that he was contacted with an apology from AP and that he was not involved.

That was false unless other involved parties were lying to us.

Jack’s pokes and aggressions we have become accustomed to, albeit always stressful. We never aim to be the aggressor and we are having too much fun as friends in pinball to spend time on creating conflict.

However, when incorrect things are said publicly about us from “the face of pinball” and a “global pinball ambassador”, then we have no choice but to point out the truth in an effort to defend our brand and our integrity as people.

That’s all, nothing more. Believe us when we say, we will continue dealing with it. You will continue to not see us provoking anything. If anyone would like to add to this dialogue, you can contact us privately or continue discussion in the SDTM thread. We attempted to move forward without rehashing stuff and tried to keep this embarrassing information between us and AP, that was agreed upon. But if AP approved Jack’s message then may be that was false as well. Oh well, PLAY MORE PINBALL and enjoy the fantastic content from the group of providers at TPN as well as all other pinball media. No one wants shitty drama in pinball. This is all of our escape we can agree on that.

#1433 3 years ago
    Quoted from DennisK:

I thought there were 50 posts about puppets, not SDTM stuff (which isn't a part of TPN anyway). Imagine my disappointment when I finally come in here and read everything.

Sorry Dennis, I didn't realize this wasn't the SDTM thread for a second. I guess you know what they say, this isn't Kansas anymore.

#1434 3 years ago

What a shit show...what show I have no idea though.

#1435 3 years ago

I wonder if Macho will make an appearance on the PuppetPalz Show? I bet that could happen very easily

#1436 3 years ago

I wonder what Moppy looks like? Anything like one of these? Although the last one is a bit scary. Then again, just because his name is Moppy, doesn't actually mean he has to have mop-like features. Hmm...is it wrong that I'm wondering these kinds of things after listening to Puppet Palz? Are these questions that a 34-year-old man should be asking?

f3d85d7e2efd7a5ce17c1883cf9f43d4 (resized).jpgf3d85d7e2efd7a5ce17c1883cf9f43d4 (resized).jpgMel (resized).jpgMel (resized).jpgRed_guy_dhmis (resized).pngRed_guy_dhmis (resized).png
    #1437 3 years ago

Puppet palz is the best thing I have ever heard! Moppy the mop. I love you

#1438 3 years ago
    Quoted from Thunderbird:

JJP wisely does not use JD, as his dialogue while streaming is anything but family friendly. Not sure why Stern allows JD to use such foul family unfriendly language during his streams. JD should keep things professional in his banter, if he wants to be a highly regarded streamer by families too.

Fuck all this noise. They are just words, not even words that hurt. Unfuckingreal.

#1439 3 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

I wonder what Moppy looks like? Anything like one of these? Although the last one is a bit scary. Then again, just because his name is Moppy, doesn't actually mean he has to have mop-like features. Hmm...is it wrong that I'm wondering these kinds of things after listening to Puppet Palz? Are these questions that a 34-year-old man should be asking? [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

My mind did the same thing. For me, that’s the genius of it being audio form. We get to imagine. That means for the thousands of listens, each Steve and Moppy and Zaccario are different

#1440 3 years ago

Well done PuppetPalz! Fun show and you did a lot of work for us and we appreciate your talent Steve, Moppy and Zaccario! My family loved it!

#1441 3 years ago

I’m definitely going to have to listen to it again today. I feel like it’s one of those things you have to pay close attention to or you’ll miss a lot of the little jokes and Moppy comments

#1442 3 years ago

this shit is one of the weirdest most "create the drama for clicks" things I have seen in pinball.

Seems like Zack is taking his tips from Kaneda on how to become the Star.
    Seems like Jack and Zack have this whole WWE type false rivalry going.
    All very TZ type shit.

Up next "BatBoy is real, and he plays pinball, but not the ones you expect"

#1443 3 years ago

There is only one way this is going to be resolved, and I can’t wait to see it.

0B2A9AD8-7976-4968-811D-FADBC50DC516.gif0B2A9AD8-7976-4968-811D-FADBC50DC516.gif2263F52F-47BE-4C1A-BCC8-0A1311533A18.gif2263F52F-47BE-4C1A-BCC8-0A1311533A18.gif9698E8DA-2432-4C71-943D-F34517054682.gif9698E8DA-2432-4C71-943D-F34517054682.gifA661927B-618C-46B4-9BF1-BB2DA58B848A.gifA661927B-618C-46B4-9BF1-BB2DA58B848A.gifF20269A8-637B-439E-A78A-BD5FF958C9BC.gifF20269A8-637B-439E-A78A-BD5FF958C9BC.gif
    #1444 3 years ago
    Quoted from PuppetPalz:

LANGUAGE, pal! You and Moppy...what's a puppet gonna do?! My mom found more AOL trial discs in the upstairs "uncle" closet so I have 24 more minutes of Geocities bliss!

Is it strange that I can hear Steve's voice when reading this?

#1445 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

This is false.

This is false.
    And as I stated on The Pinball Show Podcast, Jack’s stream prior to the reveal he stated we jumped the gun and release early and likely would reupload once the stream was finished.
    That was false.
    He also indicated on that stream that he did not contact AP about the videos and that he was contacted with an apology from AP and that he was not involved.
    That was false unless other involved parties were lying to us.
    Jack’s pokes and aggressions we have become accustomed to, albeit always stressful. We never aim to be the aggressor and we are having too much fun as friends in pinball to spend time on creating conflict.
    However, when incorrect things are said publicly about us from “the face of pinball” and a “global pinball ambassador”, then we have no choice but to point out the truth in an effort to defend our brand and our integrity as people.
    That’s all, nothing more. Believe us when we say, we will continue dealing with it. You will continue to not see us provoking anything. If anyone would like to add to this dialogue, you can contact us privately or continue discussion in the SDTM thread. We attempted to move forward without rehashing stuff and tried to keep this embarrassing information between us and AP, that was agreed upon. But if AP approved Jack’s message then may be that was false as well. Oh well, PLAY MORE PINBALL and enjoy the fantastic content from the group of providers at TPN as well as all other pinball media. No one wants shitty drama in pinball. This is all of our escape we can agree on that.

Zach, I needed to let you know Jack Danger has many names and titles in Pinball, such as CEO, Global Pinball Ambassador, Twitch Ambassador, Stern Stan, and many others, but the "Face of Pinball" is not one of them. Rudysoup IS the Face of Pinball. Have a Great Day and God Bless!

321 gary stern Rudy is the face of pinball (resized).jpg321 gary stern Rudy is the face of pinball (resized).jpg
    #1446 3 years ago
    Quoted from rudysoup:

Zach, I needed to let you know Jack Danger has many names and titles in Pinball, such as CEO, Global Pinball Ambassador, Twitch Ambassador, Stern Stan, and many others, but the "Face of Pinball" is not one of them. Rudysoup IS the Face of Pinball. Have a Great Day and God Bless![quoted image]

I can get behind that! Hahaha

#1447 3 years ago

I tried listening to Puppet Palz...I really tried.

#1448 3 years ago
    Quoted from pipes:

I tried listening to Puppet Palz...I really tried.

listen to the whole episode, then make your decision, trust me.

#1449 3 years ago

Loving the show tunes. Puppet Palz is the mop of pinball. Maybe TPN can sign Puppet Palz to a million dollar / ten-year contract, after they hire Alvin Jones of course. It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood

#1450 3 years ago
    Quoted from rudysoup:

Zach, I needed to let you know Jack Danger has many names and titles in Pinball, such as CEO, Global Pinball Ambassador, Twitch Ambassador, Stern Stan, and many others, but the "Face of Pinball" is not one of them. Rudysoup IS the Face of Pinball. Have a Great Day and God Bless![quoted image]

Hear hear!!

There are 4,812 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 97.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-network-/page/29?hl=hookedonpinonics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.