Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,809 posts
  • 417 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by 27dnast
  • Topic is favorited by 147 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What title should CGC remake next?”

• Twilight Zone 19 votes
      8%
    • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure 46 votes
      20%
    • The Addams Family 19 votes
      8%
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation 5 votes
      2%
    • Tales Of The Arabian Nights 33 votes
      14%
    • Theatre Of Magic 18 votes
      8%
    • Scared Stiff 6 votes
      3%
    • White Water 11 votes
      5%
    • Cirqus Voltaire 10 votes
      4%
    • The Shadow 4 votes
      2%
    • Creature From The Black Lagoon 9 votes
      4%
    • Funhouse 13 votes
      6%
    • Cactus Canyon 34 votes
      14%
    • Radical :) 8 votes
      3%

(235 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TPS (resized).jpg
    final round ep 79 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1802 (resized).png
    the pinball show logo (resized).png
    ThePinballShow_GoatLogo copy (resized).png
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    the pinball show logo (resized).png
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg
    final round 78 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2024-02-14 at 11.20.10 AM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-12 at 6.22.39 PM (resized).png
    triple_drain_new_logo_sz5v26 (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2024-01-29 at 7.45.45 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,809 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 97.
    #1251 3 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Then there is churn, or how often pins are being bought/sold. A young collector has little experience and a curiosity to play and learn. They might find a pin to be their grail, yet sell it six months later, only to purchase a Popeye. They tend to have a higher rate of churn than the naturally occurring rate. In the long term (after five years in the hobby), the pillars of one’s collection should start to resemble that person’s top 10 list. Why you ask? Well, that is the question I want to hear Zach and Dennis discuss.

That’s a great topic and I’d love to discuss this if Dennis is up for it

#1252 3 years ago

How much more do we have to beat up on one guy????

#1253 3 years ago

Hello everyone. I'd hate to interrupt criticizing ZMeny and the 'SDTM B average bell-curve' (TM)... and let's face it that generally all new games regardless of manufacturer are actually quite deep, pretty and fun...

BUT today is the last day to vote on the Silverball Chronicles Facebook Page for our next episode... Please don't make me do System 1 Gottlieb... https://www.facebook.com/SilverballChronicles

#1254 3 years ago

An odd thing about pinball ownership is that one rarely owns all the pins they rate the best. Ask a pinball owner to list their top 10 pins and once done, have them list the pins in their collection. Compare the two lists and ask yourself, why do they own x, y and z when they say a, b and c are their faves. The stronger the correlation between the two lists, the more that person follows their own advice.
    There are many reasons why these lists don’t map to each other. If one has 5, 10 or 20 pins, should they mostly follow that person’s top 10? There are many reasons that go into choosing and buying a pinball machine. One of the chief reasons for the disparity between the two lists is that the goal of owning one’s favorite pins never occurred to them. There are other reasons too like available funds, access to local markets, the price is right, nostalgia, impatience, attraction to shiny objects, thrill of spending money, sheep mentality and the cool factor.
    Then there is the churn or how often pins are being bought/sold. A young collector has little experience and a curiosity to play and learn. They might find a pin to be their grail, yet sell it six months later, only to purchase a Popeye. They tend to have a higher rate of churn than the naturally high churn rate. In the long term (after five years in the hobby), the pillars of one’s collection should at least start to resemble that person’s top 10 list. Why you ask? Well, that is the question I want to hear Zach and Dennis discuss.

I think a HUGE factor on why a collector may not own their favorite machines is cost. Not everyone can afford all of their favorite games, especially when many of them are the highly rated, usual suspects such as MM, AFM, TZ, TAF, IJTPA, etc... which are all really expensive. For many collectors, the ones that don't have really deep pockets, they can own 2-3 machines for the price of one of the ones previously mentioned.

#1255 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Hilton I have no clue the point you’re trying to make here haha. Help me better understand.
    My top 5 sdtm reviewed games (also the only As I’ve given) include the number 1 game being a B/W (I don’t sell those new ), 2 B/W, 2 Stern, and a JJP. Only one of the top 5 I sell. What am I missing?

I actually think u guys do a great job of rating games

#1256 3 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

I actually think u guys do a great job of rating games

#1257 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Hilton I have no clue the point you’re trying to make here haha. Help me better understand.
    My top 5 sdtm reviewed games (also the only As I’ve given) include the number 1 game being a B/W (I don’t sell those new ), 2 B/W, 2 Stern, and a JJP. Only one of the top 5 I sell. What am I missing?

no point

just giving you shit. all tongue in cheek.

Reality is that your sales bias is strong and you know that. You will hype every new machine (or $600 topper) that you can. That is smart and what you should do. Everyone has a filter. Yours has changed (as it should) once you started selling. Mine changed once I started operating and hence why many Sterns lose their appeal quickly as the QC issues come to light.

My personal game list and yours, are different than totality of ratings due to the sales and operator bias in many cases.

If you want to team review a new game in the future then LMK. I actually got into the current century with a new PC and nice microphone so we coudl do something fun sometime.

#1258 3 years ago

I think their weighted system is smart. The one time I did a review for them as a guest (Beatles I think) the score it spit out was about what I would’ve given it had I just given it a flat grade and didn’t do the weighted category scores.

Better than just saying D! C! F! with no rhyme or reason behind it.

#1259 3 years ago

This thread has jumped the shark, in a good way. The aforementioned ratings and review videos fly under the SDTM banner. That show has 2 reviewers - Zach and Greg with the grade A ass. Nobodies reviews are any good. SDTM even featured guest reviewers briefly, but those ratings have disappeared. At one time this thread was about the hot, new, The Pinball Show. TPS has 2 hosts - Zach the shill and Dennis the shill-kill. To my knowledge TPS has never done reviews.

#1260 3 years ago
    Quoted from RandomTask:

Please don't make me do System 1 Gottlieb.

Famous last words.

#1261 3 years ago

Who cares what “rating” or “review” a game has? If you love it, that’s all that matters. Everyone has a different opinion and budget. Some collectors have only 1 pin while others own 50. We all enjoy the hobby in different ways- collectors, operators, repair, location player etc

I enjoy most content because its entertaining and informative. Then I go play the game and decide if I enjoy it.

#1262 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mrawesome44:

The fact that Strangers Things Le value continues to plummet should speak volumes to how much people don't seem too enjoy this game. Put a stranger next to turtles and its mind-blowing how much more passion went into turtles and it shows cause TMNT Le is sold out and people are having trouble moving Stranger
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/95287[quoted image]

So now we are comparing resale value to a game that has yet to be built or shipped? Lol. That’s a solid argument!

#1263 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

That’s a great topic and I’d love to discuss this if Dennis is up for it

Sure, I'd have no objection. Though I'm amazed you'd ask if I were up for it, that strangely never comes up with Deal of the Week.

Quoted from RandomTask:

BUT today is the last day to vote on the Silverball Chronicles Facebook Page for our next episode... Please don't make me do System 1 Gottlieb...

It'd be best to continue the S. Ritchie story at this point. That said, Gottlieb's launch of System 1 is a really interesting topic too. I'd probably title the episode something like: "Even Gods Can Bleed: System 1 and the Fall of Gottlieb".

Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think their weighted system is smart.

The old SDTM model was flawed. Who evaluates every category of a game (art, layout, rules, sound, etc.) in completely equal portions? I've never met a single person to do that.

I do think Greg and Zach should have their own rating break-downs. They weight but it's unified but I don't think Greg and Zach actually weight identically and I assume what they are using is some sort of compromise.

At one time this thread was about hot, new, The Pinball Show. TPS has 2 hosts - Zach and Dennis the shiller killer. To my knowledge TPS has never done reviews.

Correct, TPS is review-free, and none of the TPN podcasts currently are doing reviews (unless I missed something). Now I feel bad mentioning SDTM earlier in this post, but I'm too lazy to edit it out.

#1264 3 years ago
    Quoted from DennisK:

I do think Greg and Zach should have their own rating break-downs. They weight but it's unified but I don't think Greg and Zach actually weight identically and I assume what they are using is some sort of compromise.

I did not know that. They should definitely each have their own weight. Takes away from the point of the system if they both have the same weights imo.

#1265 3 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

Who cares what “rating” or “review” a game has?.

Well zach and the team do because they are rating them. Apparently a lot of other people do because we are all talking aboot it. And maybe you do since you've rated 41 of them on pinside

#1266 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Well zach and the team do because they are rating them. Apparently a lot of other people do because we are all talking aboot it. And maybe you do since you've rated 41 of them on pinside

Valid point- I meant to say that if someone rates your favorite game low, it doesn’t diminish your love or enjoyment for it. I do enjoy reviews, but we all have bias and favoritism

#1267 3 years ago

Of course it's just something to bitch aboot.
    My team is better, your music sucks etc.
    This particular issue always comes up aboot Zach's "integrity' on rating machines he sells; which of course also doesn't matter at all either.
    I think he just takes all these arrows to offer us free content aboot lessons or something.

#1268 3 years ago
    Quoted from RandomTask:

Hello everyone. I'd hate to interrupt criticizing zmeny and the 'SDTM B average bell-curve' (TM)... and let's face it that generally all new games regardless of manufacturer are actually quite deep, pretty and fun...
    BUT today is the last day to vote on the Silverball Chronicles Facebook Page for our next episode... Please don't make me do System 1 Gottlieb...
    https://www.facebook.com/SilverballChronicles

Aah, I could actually vote without beeing a user of Facebook.

Bring on e2 of Steve Ritchie!

#1269 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I played a RZ and that might be close BUT it might have been early

RZ properly set up and with the latest software is a challenging and fun game. Just takes some tweaking to get it playing smoothly. Code has multiple paths to high scores and is pretty balanced, but could use a final polish.

#1270 3 years ago

I’m in the camp that it’s borderline impossible for a modern game to be a F. I’d say cosmic carnival is close as well as thunderbirds.

#1271 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’d say cosmic carnival is close as well as thunderbirds.

Cosmic Carnival for sure. Boring symmetrical layout. Code is one notch above just getting the coils to fire. I mean, were they even trying?

Thunderbirds, as much as it sucks on paper, for some reason I enjoy playing it in small doses. There's just enough corny shit to keep me entertained for five minutes. Spelling INTERNATIONAL RESCUE is so bad it's good. Dancing trees! People would kill for those on JP.

#1272 3 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Cosmic Carnival for sure. Boring symmetrical layout. Code is one notch above just getting the coils to fire. I mean, were they even trying?

I mean I want to give them a pass because they went under and couldn’t finish it, but it had no redeeming qualities at all on the one I played.

#1273 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

So now we are comparing resale value to a game that has yet to be built or shipped? Lol. That’s a solid argument!

Aww Yelo im beginning to think you don't like me.

But Anyway I appreciate all you guys at tpn. Listen to every episode on truck route every night

#1274 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:So now we are comparing resale value to a game that has yet to be built or shipped? Lol. That’s a solid argument!

That said, I think Zach shouldn't compare the new JP Topper price to "used" (& expensive because rare) topper prices...

...because that is two different things. On top of that you don't know how batshit insane expensive this topper might get when it's out of production.

Listening to that argument I had the impression Dennis just gave up trying to correct him. XD

#1275 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Aww Yelo im beginning to think you don't like me.
    But Anyway I appreciate all you guys at tpn. Listen to every episode on truck route every night

Love you man! Just didn’t understand the resale comparison. It’s Saul Goodman.

#1276 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

you gotta love Saul Goodman

#1277 3 years ago

Join Steve, Moppy, and the rest of the Puppet Palz gang as they discuss, dance, and sing their love for pinball.

EPISODE ONE COMING SOON!

Until then, follow The Puppet Palz by subscribing to The Pinball Network and by following The Puppet Palz at facebook.com/PuppetPalz

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-v4mg4-df8a98

5FCCB0BF-4F09-46D7-948B-722B57081463 (resized).jpeg5FCCB0BF-4F09-46D7-948B-722B57081463 (resized).jpeg
    #1278 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Join Steve, Moppy, and the rest of the Puppet Palz gang as they discuss, dance, and sing their love for pinball.
    EPISODE ONE COMING SOON!
    Until then, follow The Puppet Palz by subscribing to The Pinball Network and by following The Puppet Palz at facebook.com/PuppetPalz
    https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-v4mg4-df8a98[quoted image]

Two places that are MUST STOPS anytime my family and I are in the Pacific Northwest:

1. Ground Kontrol Arcade - Awesome place with a great selection of pins and arcade games. My personal favorite arcade / pinball bar.

2. Portland Puppet Museum - Quirky place with some amazing puppets such as an original Lamb Chop and original set-used Daniel Tiger.

I feel like the puppet museum would freak Greg out! Those eyes staring at you! Although the second image isn't actually the Portland Puppet Museum, I just thought it was freaky! And people think Rudy is bad!

101296839_1943892782409568_3380729283084288000_o (resized).jpg101296839_1943892782409568_3380729283084288000_o (resized).jpg1280px-Vent_Haven_Museum_(8033482103) (resized).jpg1280px-Vent_Haven_Museum_(8033482103) (resized).jpg
    #1279 3 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

Two places that are MUST STOPS anytime my family and I are in the Pacific Northwest:
    1. Ground Kontrol Arcade - Awesome place with a great selection of pins and arcade games. My personal favorite arcade / pinball bar.
    2. Portland Puppet Museum - Quirky place with some amazing puppets such as an original Lamb Chop and original set-used Daniel Tiger.
    I feel like the puppet museum would freak Greg out! Those eyes staring at you! Although the second image isn't actually the Portland Puppet Museum, I just thought it was freaky! And people think Rudy is bad!
    [quoted image][quoted image]

I always assumed you were the murderer on this thread... This just proves it... I rest my case...

#1280 3 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

[quoted image][quoted image]

I’m up for a road trip with my Den Den! Cmon Kriesel it’ll be fuuuuuuun!

#1281 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Basically what I meant was there seems to be more effort in turtles than stranger and people seemed to agree as
    Ninja turtles Le sold out instantly and Stranger Le’s are still in stock.

Whether people agree with me or not. I think it’s very worrisome for a new game that retailed at $9100 with a $300 light kit included selling on the market for $7750 and it’s sitting.

#1282 3 years ago

So.....I’ve really enjoyed the recent podcasts with Zach and Dennis. I’ve probably listened to all the recent ones and then today I listened to the topper one.

Before going into my thoughts I will say that Zach is getting a TON of crap from not only pinside but other outlets as well. I will keep this short as I don’t want to pile on here.

I stopped midway through the episode b/c I couldn’t stomach it.

Here is my suggestion to Zach.

I know you have to sell machines - it is your job and therefore I listen to your opinions with that in mind and ultimately really enjoy your contributions with this in mind. What I think really bothers people though is when you try to defend the BS. When you challenge those who say it’s a cash grab by saying it’s a great topper and stern is innovating and they spent a ton of time to code a BS mode and therefore should charge for it.

That approach is REALLY a killer. It cuts down on your character.

Make the videos showing th product. Let the listeners know it’s available - let them know how to get it and what it brings to the table. That’s totally cool b/c you’re a distributor but please don’t proactively defend stern b/c it just comes off sleezy when it’s so obvious stern is bending the community over period. I also read you were trying to play both sides of the coin. I hope that was the case but in something so clearly wrong, sometimes there aren’t two sides. Old Zach is absolutely raging right now.

God bless Dennis with his patience btw who methodologically sliced through the nonsense (for the conversation I listened too - not sure if he just gave up haha).

I’m sure the episode had much more to offer but I couldn’t listen to it. I will certainly check out the next ones and appreciate the time put into these but just a suggestion on making a living but not compromising your integrity in the process.

#1283 3 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

So.....I’ve really enjoyed the recent podcasts with Zach and Dennis. I’ve probably listened to all the recent ones and then today I listened to the topper one.
    Before going into my thoughts I will say that Zach is getting a TON of crap from not only pinside but other outlets as well. Let me say this as I don’t even think I need to pile on here.
    I stopped midway through the episode b/c I couldn’t stomach it.
    Here is my suggestion to Zach.
    I know you have to sell machines - it is your job and therefore I listen to your opinions with that in mind. What I think really bothers people is when you try to defend the BS. When you challenge those who say it’s a cash grab by saying it’s a great topper and stern is innovating and they spent a ton of time to code a BS mode and therefore should charge for it.
    That approach is REALLY a killer. It cuts down on your character.
    Make the videos showing th product. Let the listeners know it’s available - let them know how to get it and what it brings to the table. That’s totally cool b/c you’re a distributor but please don’t proactively defend stern b/c it just comes off sleezy when it’s so obvious stern is bending the community over period. I also read you were trying to play both sides of the coin. I hope that was the case but in something so clearly wrong, sometimes there aren’t two sides. Old Zach is absolutely raging right now.
    God bless Dennis with his patience btw who methodologically sliced through the nonsense. I’m sure the episode had much more to offer but I couldn’t listen to it. I will certainly check out the next ones and appreciate the time put into these but just a suggestion on making a living but not compromising your integrity in the process.

So you only listened to half of it? Then how do you know what was said in the second half? You may have learned something Delt. I believe my point made on the part you missed cleared up my support of those who don’t think it’s worth the money and don’t like the idea of it including a mode. I think people should voice their opinion on the topper and the business practices of manufacturers. No worries or anger from me, $600 is a lot of money to me.

#1284 3 years ago

Just Another Pinball Podcast Episode 4: Getting My Wife To Talk Pinball

Joel invites his wife Nicole to speak about the pinball hobby and her experience being a pinball spouse.

email: [email protected]

streaming: twitch.tv/justanotherpinball

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-35tv9-dfb4fd

9E264A8F-CB17-4664-AF37-C7405F0F027A (resized).png9E264A8F-CB17-4664-AF37-C7405F0F027A (resized).png
    #1285 3 years ago

TPS Midweek Ep 7: CB Shakes the JP Topper and Bakes Pinball DLC AND Baby Bobbie With Some Strong Takes

Host: Craig Bobbie

Cohost: Baby Bobbie

- Stern releases Jurassic Park Topper

- Craig does not want people to tell him how to spend his money

- Are we entering DLC in pinball?

- Baby Bobbie gives her take on Stern's TMNT and other observations about the hobby of pinball

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-mq4cv-dfb770

770AA082-0562-461C-83F5-D4DF20085EF7 (resized).jpeg770AA082-0562-461C-83F5-D4DF20085EF7 (resized).jpeg
    #1286 3 years ago

Your loosing me Craig Bobbie with a that 10 minute topper rant.

#1287 3 years ago
    Quoted from mr9865:

Your loosing me Craig Bobbie with a that 10 minute topper rant.

#1288 3 years ago

Bring on the chronicles!

Im so fed up by all the topper/DLC crap.

#1289 3 years ago

The Pinball Show Ep 18: JJP Sees No Limit & AP Limits Itself

Hosts: Dennis Kriesel & Zach Meny

- JJP Pinball Podcast Launches with host Ken Cromwell interviewing JJP co-owner Brett Abess

- American Pinball Hot Wheels Reveal: The Sequel

- American Pinball Jumbles Launch Of Hot Wheels

- Condolences on a huge loss to pinball

- Pinball Market Trends

- Deals Of The Week

- Viewer Trends - Pinball Celebrity Edition

- TPN Today

- TPN This Week: Final Round and What In The Hell Are Puppet Palz?

- Dennis and Zach harmonize making an angel lose it's wings

facebook: facebook.com/thepinballnetwork

streaming: twitch.tv/pinballnetwork

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-v9zp7-dfe3be

788845AF-8BC3-46DA-AB1F-FBBE475D9E94 (resized).jpeg788845AF-8BC3-46DA-AB1F-FBBE475D9E94 (resized).jpeg
    #1290 3 years ago

sounds like American Pinball needs to get their marketing department in order....if they have strong opinions on reveal than they should do it them selves or at a minimum be actively involved with a third party in developing the messaging.....not sure why anyone would ever do free marketing for these guys if this is their response.

#1291 3 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

...not sure why anyone would ever do free marketing for these guys if this is their response.

This.

#1292 3 years ago

The thing is, AP had so much time due to the shutdown to figure out a marketing strategy to properly roll out the game and they were still fumbling and trying to throw something together last minute. Seriously? Zach, that video you and Greg put together is better than anything AP could have ever done. I thought it was excellent! That intro was so clever and fun and actually for the first time, got me somewhat excited for the game and the upcoming stream. Nothing AP has put out in the past 6 months made me at all interested in this game. You bust your ass putting that together FOR FREE and they complain about it!? They should be ashamed.

#1293 3 years ago
    Quoted from pipes:

The thing is, AP had so much time due to the shutdown to figure out a marketing strategy to properly roll out the game and they were still fumbling and trying to throw something together last minute. Seriously? Zach, that video you and Greg put together is better than anything AP could have ever done. I thought it was excellent! That intro was so clever and fun and actually for the first time, got me somewhat excited for the game and the upcoming stream. Nothing AP has put out in the past 6 months made me at all interested in this game. You bust your ass putting that together FOR FREE and they complain about it!? They should be ashamed.

Thanks man, Greg and I felt great about it as well. We had a blast filming, editing, playing, and sharing it with everyone so at the end of the day all is good.

#1294 3 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

sounds like American Pinball needs to get their marketing department in order....if they have strong opinions on reveal than they should do it them selves or at a minimum be actively involved with a third party in developing the messaging.....not sure why anyone would ever do free marketing for these guys if this is their response.

What is this „this“ you‘re referring to?

#1295 3 years ago

I feel bad for all those involved in the Marketing situation. The media manager's obviously scrambling to keep things "on side", Jack's expectations, SDTM's efforts based on their guidance (or lack thereof) from AP. Things were just disjointed and loosely planned and this is what happens in that atmosphere.

The key here is to chalk it up to a learning experience and learn for the next launch... and honestly, not one but 'us folk' even noticed and know anything was off...

Regardless, everyone's content was well above average, made the launch better, made me excited to get a closer look at Hot Wheels and every thing produced was top shelf professional from all sides.

I enjoyed most of the Pod today accept the Trending Down of TSPP... and all the parts where Dennis spoke...

#1296 3 years ago

Just to chime in here after hearing the podcast (and the question if This Week in Pinball was also working with American Pinball) - yes I was working with AP and Michael Grant was a HUGE help with the Deep Dive that was on This Week in Pinball, he was open to suggestions and was super responsive and helpful with the content for Hot Wheels.

With this being their first licensed theme I'm sure it was a little different launch than they were used to with having to get approvals on things. Obviously I don't know what the agreements were for the videos and such, but just wanted to jump in and stick up for Michael and AP just a bit!

#1297 3 years ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

What is this „this“ you‘re referring to?

Basically AP having them take down the video and edit....Listen to the podcast

#1298 3 years ago
    Quoted from pipes:

It was a great video and I love the SDTM content but it is also a commercial for a product Zach sells. He is a distributor who distributes this product, it's not 100% altruistic and that is fine. AP needs to sell this pin and Zach wants to be the person to help do that. It's good for everyone.

Edit: I have to also add ZMeny that your production values have skyrocketed in a relatively short period of time. Really excellent work and your effort shows.

#1299 3 years ago

Another good show but lay off Animal Crossings, will ya'? (Yeah...I'm addicted)

#1300 3 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

Basically AP having them take down the video and edit....Listen to the podcast

JD and ZM really being "enemies" now (starting with that Jackbar misunderstanding)?!

Sounds a lot like background quarrel about exclusivity agreements.
    (Wich is understandable, but very unfortunate how it went down.)

But banning Zach from the stream,... uh... srsly?!

There are 4,809 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 97.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-network-/page/26?hl=jaeg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.