(Topic ID: 260761)

*NEW* TPN: Triple Drain Pinball Podcast Ep 50: TPF, MGC, & Travis Is Old Now?

By ZMeny

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,825 posts
  • 418 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by ZMeny
  • Topic is favorited by 148 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What title should CGC remake next?”

• Twilight Zone 19 votes
      8%
    • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure 46 votes
      20%
    • The Addams Family 19 votes
      8%
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation 5 votes
      2%
    • Tales Of The Arabian Nights 33 votes
      14%
    • Theatre Of Magic 18 votes
      8%
    • Scared Stiff 6 votes
      3%
    • White Water 11 votes
      5%
    • Cirqus Voltaire 10 votes
      4%
    • The Shadow 4 votes
      2%
    • Creature From The Black Lagoon 9 votes
      4%
    • Funhouse 13 votes
      6%
    • Cactus Canyon 34 votes
      14%
    • Radical :) 8 votes
      3%

(235 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

triple drain logo (resized).png
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg
    the pinball show logo (resized).png
    ThePinballShow_GoatLogo copy (resized).png
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    TPS (resized).jpg
    final round ep 79 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1802 (resized).png
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg
    final round 78 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2024-02-14 at 11.20.10 AM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,825 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 97.
    #1201 3 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

MUN
    - Art 5/10
    - Shots & Layout 5/10
    - Rules & Code 3/10
    - Toys & Innovation 3/10
    - Music & Call Outs 6/10
    - Display & Animation 5/10
    - Theme 7/10
    - Enjoyability 3/10
    ST
    - Art 6/10
    - Shots & Layout 3/10, the demogorgon ramp is crap along with the dumbest kickout ever made
    - Rules & Code 5/10
    - Toys & Innovation 3/10
    - Music & Call Outs 6/10
    - Theme 8/10
    - Enjoyability 5/10

I don't like Munsters either but 5/10 for art and you think the art of STh is better? I'm confused and am actually curious.

#1202 3 years ago
    Quoted from Doctor6:

What the fuck are you doing giving stranger things a god damn B+?

Quoted from Whysnow:

Stranger things is a C- at absolute best and that is on a good day.

So happy to hear that I'm in love with a turd. STh is the game that gets played most in my house...by everybody. It's an absolute blast and has that one-more-game feel like no other game I own. And I don't have an agenda because I'm not selling it for at least a few years (have quite a few ahead of it on the chopping block).

That being said, I respect your right to be wrong.

#1203 3 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

but in general terms, the majority will tell you Mun stinks.

The market will tell you in very specific terms that Munsters sucks. Everyone has an opinion, but when enough opinions align to drive the price into the cellar, you can start to state opinions as facts

#1204 3 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

The market will tell you in very specific terms that Munsters sucks. Everyone has an opinion, but when enough opinions align to drive the price into the cellar, you can start to state opinions as facts

yeah... pretty sure that opinion has become fact.

MUN was what??? 5500 originally.
    Selling for 4300-4500 on secondary.

That has to be the quickest drop in market on a recent Stern in the past 10 years.

XM and AV are the next closest. It took a while for XM to drop.

MUN dropped quicker than WWE.

#1205 3 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

MUN
    - Art 5/10
    - Shots & Layout 5/10
    - Rules & Code 3/10
    - Toys & Innovation 3/10
    - Music & Call Outs 6/10
    - Theme 7/10
    - Enjoyability 3/10

answers I would expect knowing who it is coming from. Rookie score

#1206 3 years ago

What’s with people trying to apply objectivity to subjective dilemma.

You don’t like stranger things or Munsters. Cool. That’s just like, your opinion man.

It’s fun to talk about but conflating subjective topics with morals and ethics while simultaneously personally attacking others, it gets out of hand.

Ain’t nothing wrong with thinking whatever about Zach. If he’s a shill to you, fine. But can ya just let others think what they want without you jumping down their throat? Personally I hate the stern topper and disagree with zachs stance. Doesn’t make me hate him though.

#1207 3 years ago

Whysnow thanks for the ratings. So you’ve been pretty brutal to my inability to confidently rate a game, but looking at your scores a little closer:

MUN
    - Art F
    - Shots & Layout F
    - Rules & Code F
    - Toys & Innovation F
    - Music & Call Outs D-
    - Display & Animation F
    - Theme C-
    - Enjoyability F

Cumulative Grade F (0.20)

ST
    - Art D-
    - Shots & Layout F
    - Rules & Code F
    - Toys & Innovation F
    - Music & Call Outs D-
    - Display & Animation F
    - Theme B-
    - Enjoyability F

Cumulative Grade F (0.37)

One could argue that your grades are flawed and likely are affected by outside interest or exaggeration. For example, many would question your assessment ability, given your Munsters Art rating of F, considering the game received an award for Art. Other things I would consider highly questionable is a Munsters Shots/Layout of F, STh Rules/Code of F, STh Display/Animation of F, and STh Innovation of F.

The point being, it’s easy to throw shade at those rating games and sure it’s subjective, but that doesn’t take away the fact that a lot of thought and work go into grading and reviewing a pinball machine. Just my two cents because I love reviewing games and take it seriously, regardless if that’s foolish or not to others.

#1208 3 years ago
    Quoted from Doctor6:

The problem with the Lego comparison is you're going from hundreds of dollars for a Lego set to thousands. I flat out don't believe zach about new pinball machines. He flat out will lie to make a sale. I get it. I love jack danger and know he will lean heavily towards stern because he is in their pocket. That's why I value when guys have zero association with pinball companies and have nothing to lose when giving their opinions. That's why I liked slap save. When they said something, I believed them. There was no agenda. Just once I'd like to see zach give an F on a machine. A fucking F. Be honest for once and tell us when a (new) game is shit. He can't. That's why we need an impartial podcast.
    That is why I like Dennis. He reminds me of Matt from slap save.

What recent pinball machines deserve an F grade?

#1209 3 years ago
    Quoted from mr9865:

I think in Zach's world $600 is not that much money. He has talked about moving to a new house, building a inground pool (temporarily settled on a above ground) and having 12+ machines at home. Your perspective changes based on your income. I think Dennis sees the value of the dollar differently. Its all opportunity cost. The opportunity cost becomes less as your income increases.

Yes that’s Zach alright he’s living like a rock star! LOL

#1210 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

whysnow thanks for the ratings. So you’ve been pretty brutal to my inability to confidently rate a game, but looking at your scores a little closer:
    MUN
    - Art F
    - Shots & Layout F
    - Rules & Code F
    - Toys & Innovation F
    - Music & Call Outs D-
    - Display & Animation F
    - Theme C-
    - Enjoyability F
    ST
    - Art D-
    - Shots & Layout F
    - Rules & Code F
    - Toys & Innovation F
    - Music & Call Outs D-
    - Display & Animation F
    - Theme B-
    - Enjoyability F
    One could argue that your grades are flawed and likely are affected by outside interest or exaggeration. For example, many would question your assessment ability, given your Munsters Art rating of F, considering the game received an award for Art. Other things I would consider highly questionable is a Munsters Shots/Layout of F, STh Rules/Code of F, STh Display/Animation of F, and STh Innovation of F.
    The point being, it’s easy to throw shade at those rating games and sure it’s objective, but that doesn’t take away the fact that a lot of thought and work go into grading and reviewing a pinball machine. Just my two cents because I love reviewing games and take it seriously, regardless if that’s foolish or not to others.

I actually enjoy both games. I wouldn't give either of them an A. I wouldn't give either of them an F. I can say that I have a lot of guests over to play pinball and they play Stranger Things 3-to-1 over JP. They aren't pinball people but it's definitely not a terrible game. And they are repeat customers.

#1211 3 years ago
    Quoted from Looprunner:

I can say that I have a lot of guests over to play pinball and they play Stranger Things 3-to-1 over JP. They aren't pinball people but it's definitely not a terrible game....

And if you had South Park they might play that 10-1 Don;t know if that makes it not a shitty game.

#1212 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

whysnow thanks for the ratings. So you’ve been pretty brutal to my inability to confidently rate a game, but looking at your scores a little closer:
    MUN
    - Art F
    - Shots & Layout F
    - Rules & Code F
    - Toys & Innovation F
    - Music & Call Outs D-
    - Display & Animation F
    - Theme C-
    - Enjoyability F
    ST
    - Art D-
    - Shots & Layout F
    - Rules & Code F
    - Toys & Innovation F
    - Music & Call Outs D-
    - Display & Animation F
    - Theme B-
    - Enjoyability F
    The point being, it’s easy to throw shade at those rating games and sure it’s subjective, but that doesn’t take away the fact that a lot of thought and work go into grading and reviewing a pinball machine. Just my two cents because I love reviewing games and take it seriously, regardless if that’s foolish or not to others.

you over rate
    I under rate

Sounds like we should probably do a show together and even all the BS out.

#1213 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

And if you had South Park they might play that 10-1 Don;t know if that makes it not a shitty game.

Maybe the first time. As I mentioned, they keep playing on subsequent visits. That did not happen with other games, such as Ghostbusters. It's not an F.

#1214 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

What recent pinball machines deserve an F grade?

Does Punny Factory count?

#1215 3 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Does Punny Factory count?

Hahaha haven’t played it, but it doesn’t look appealing

#1216 3 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

you over rate
    I under rate
    Sounds like we should probably do a show together and even all the BS out.

I'd pay to listen to that podcast!

Just kidding ... no pay, but I'd listen.

It would be hilarious!

#1217 3 years ago
    Quoted from Looprunner:

Maybe the first time. As I mentioned, they keep playing on subsequent visits. That did not happen with other games, such as Ghostbusters. It's not an F.

South Park, Mario Bros, and Street Fighter all crush location play. Iron Maiden does poorly on location. What average people will enjoy for 5 minutes is not the barometer of quality.

#1218 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

it doesn’t look appealing

Ouch. When you grade on the Zach curve this is like saying it's a dumpster fire and the creator should be jailed.

#1219 3 years ago
    Quoted from Waxx:

South Park, Mario Bros, and Street Fighter all crush location play. Iron Maiden does poorly on location. What average people will enjoy for 5 minutes is not the barometer of quality.

I don't disagree on quality. But in my opinion earnings should be factored into the equation when giving a game an F. If it makes money then it must be attractive for some reason. I simply said those games were not an F. Theme matters.

#1220 3 years ago
    Quoted from Looprunner:

But in my opinion earnings should be factored into the equation when giving a game an F. If it makes money then it must be attractive for some reason. I simply said those games were not an F. Theme matters.

But a couple games you have given an F to are; BTTF & X-men.
    Do those themes not matter? Did you factor you "earnings" calculation in there?

#1221 3 years ago

If pinside lately is any indication, BTTF could never be worse than a B+ on theme alone.

#1222 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

But a couple games you have given an F to are; BTTF & X-men.
    Do those themes not matter? Did you factor you "earnings" calculation in there?

No, because those games suck. Just kidding of course. If I were giving them a grade I would not give them an F. My ratings are weighted based on what I like in a game. If we were going down through a list of games I would certainly not give X-Men an F.

#1223 3 years ago
    Quoted from Looprunner:

No, because those games suck. Just kidding of course. If I were giving them a grade I would not give them an F. My ratings are weighted based on what I like in a game. If we were going down through a list of games I would certainly not give X-Men an F.

TheLaw is saying by Zach's scale a 5/10 is 50% or an "F".

#1224 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

MUN
    - Art F
    - Shots & Layout F
    - Rules & Code F
    - Toys & Innovation F
    - Music & Call Outs D-
    - Display & Animation F
    - Theme C-
    - Enjoyability F
    ST
    - Art D-
    - Shots & Layout F
    - Rules & Code F
    - Toys & Innovation F
    - Music & Call Outs D-
    - Display & Animation F
    - Theme B-
    - Enjoyability F

Probably better to see which stern games aren’t a F for him. Probably only a couple. And if your ratings reek of agenda, his certainly do as well.

Now we’re back where we started. Haha

#1225 3 years ago
    Quoted from Waxx:

thelaw is saying by Zach's scale a 5/10 is 50% or an "F".

I understand. I was just pointing out that my ratings are weighted towards what I like in a game. If I were trying to grade all categories evenly I would not give them an F. Actually, a game would have to be really bad for me to give an F.

#1226 3 years ago

The fact that Strangers Things Le value continues to plummet should speak volumes to how much people don't seem too enjoy this game. Put a stranger next to turtles and its mind-blowing how much more passion went into turtles and it shows cause TMNT Le is sold out and people are having trouble moving Stranger

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/95287

10b004fd32ed4c39e07f6d7035c9b98583b26569 (resized).jpg10b004fd32ed4c39e07f6d7035c9b98583b26569 (resized).jpg
    #1227 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Probably better to see which stern games aren’t a F for him. Probably only a couple. And if your ratings reek of agenda, his certainly do as well.
    Now we’re back where we started. Haha

I like quite a few actually and own pretty much all of them.

TWD PRo is great. JP2, IM,BMDK, GOT, IMDN are all good.

That is just off the top of my head.

#1228 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Put a stranger next to turtles and its mind-blowing how much more passion went into turtles

Or maybe turtles just had a better artist?

AFM would look pretty bad next to that Turtles playfield but it's still an incredibly playing game.

#1229 3 years ago
    Quoted from Looprunner:

I understand. I was just pointing out that my ratings are weighted towards what I like in a game..

Huh? Whom wouldn't rate a game in how fun it is to you?

Quoted from Looprunner:

But in my opinion earnings should be factored into the equation when giving a game an F.

Ah right.

So what are the rules here. If a machine is going to score an F rating, then a secondary set of rules kick in that factor in theme and earnings?
    So confused.

#1230 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Huh? Whom wouldn't rate a game in how fun it is to you?

Ah right.
    So what are the rules here. If a machine is going to score an F rating, then a secondary set of rules kick in that factor in theme and earnings?
    So confused.

LOL. I didn't see earnings as an option when I rated the games or X-men would be higher. So, the Looprunner secondary set of rules did kick in! Anyway, I don't necessarily equate the ratings to grades like we are on this thread. A 4 out of 6 is decent. And I believe I gave X-Men some good ratings in specific categories such as theme.

#1231 3 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

Or maybe turtles just had a better artist?
    AFM would look pretty bad next to that Turtles playfield but it's still an incredibly playing game.

I never said the artwork was bad. The point i made was Stranger things as a whole lacks the passion that Ninja Turtles got. People spoke with their wallets plain and simple.

#1232 3 years ago
    Quoted from crazypinballguy:

I'd pay to listen to that podcast!
    Just kidding ... no pay, but I'd listen.
    It would be hilarious!

Yes, that would be awesome.

As far as the reviews go, there's no way Zach can be honest, the same we couldn't be honest if we reviewed one of our own employer's products on a podcast, it's a conflict of interest. Nothing wrong with it, but I wouldn't get after him about it because his hands are basically tied. He's just doing what so many other successful business do, create podcast content that people want to consume and then when people are interested in a product he has a great chance of getting the sale since people have a familiarity with him. It's a brilliant channel to use. If you go into the real estate space, it's super prevalent there, with guys getting on each other's podcast driving people to their investment options or mastermind classes. Just good business.

#1233 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mrawesome44:

The point i made was Stranger things as a whole lacks the passion that Ninja Turtles got.

As a fan, I'm guessing, TMNT may look inspired to you. For a non fan, like myself, it looks phoned in and bedsheetville.

#1234 3 years ago

Taking a look at the chart of game ratings from SDTM. One needn’t understand understand the differences between polynomial analytics, trending or regression analysis to see an upward bias on display in both Greg’s and Zach’s ratings. You don’t need a background in probability, statistics or tassology either.

To better use the spectrum of grades, existing ratings should be “normalized”. That means an average, solid game would receive a C rating. If a game was less than average, by definition it should receive a grade of D or lower. The resulting chart of ratings should be compared against ideal distribution percentages. A - 15%, B - 25%, C - 40%, D - 15% & F - 5%. There should be at least 1 game with an F. If reviewer doesn’t have an F rated game listed yet, they need to review a game that deserves it. Seeing that would give me confidence in the process.

#1235 3 years ago

Basically to Zach and Greg, a C is garbage. C should be average. Thus the ranking.

#1236 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mrawesome44:

The fact that Strangers Things Le value continues to plummet should speak volumes to how much people don't seem too enjoy this game. Put a stranger next to turtles and its mind-blowing how much more passion went into turtles and it shows cause TMNT Le is sold out and people are having trouble moving Stranger
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/95287[quoted image]

Everything you said here...I believe the opposite. Nothing innovative in TMNT...and sales don't mean it's a great game. It means there are a bunch of grown men who just had their I-wish-I-was-young-again button pushed.

But I do respect the obvious fact that your opinion was completely unbiased.

#1237 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Everything you said here...I believe the opposite. Nothing innovative in TMNT...and sales don't mean it's a great game. It means there are a bunch of grown men who just had their I-wish-I-was-young-again button pushed.
    But I do respect the obvious fact that your opinion was completely unbiased.

Most games aren’t innovative. They still feel different. Stranger Things could be the least innovative game in years but it doesn’t feel like anything it copied the rules or layout from.

#1238 3 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Taking a look at the chart of game ratings from SDTM. One needn’t understand understand the differences between polynomial analytics, trending or regression analysis to see an upward bias on display in both Greg’s and Zach’s ratings. You don’t need a background in probability, statistics or tassology either.
    To better use the spectrum of grades, existing ratings should be “normalized”. That means an average, solid game would receive a C rating. If a game was less than average, by definition it should receive a grade of D or lower. The resulting chart of ratings should be compared against ideal distribution percentages. A - 15%, B - 25%, C - 40%, D - 15% & F - 5%. There should be at least 1 game with an F. If reviewer doesn’t have an F rated game listed yet, they need to review a game that deserves it. Seeing that would give me confidence in the process.

I see your reasoning, but I think their letter grades reflect a grading scale consisting of ALL pinball machines, not just the ones they've reviewed. They mostly review newer games, and generally Zach and Greg only review pins that at least one of them owns, or owned in the recent past. And since they're unlikely to buy a bad game for their personal collections, they're unlikely to review a bad game. So naturally that would skew the grade distribution to the upper end.

Like if Zach and Greg reviewed the BTTF pin, or the DE Simpsons game, or something like Hardbody, then you'd probably see some F's and D's on their score chart. So the lack of D and F grades doesn't represent any flaws in their system or grading scale. It just reflects Zach and Greg's buying preferences. Like maybe Black Rose is a C or D game if you're only comparing it to modern Sterns or JJPs, but it's definitely at least a B or B- when you add games like Thunderbirds or Shaq Attack to the mix. You get me?

Besides, why look at just the letter grade to their pin reviews. They go into a lot of detail describing how they got to the grade. Surely the reasoning behind the grade is more important than the actual letter anyway.

#1239 3 years ago
    Quoted from Doctor6:

Basically to Zach and Greg, a C is garbage. C should be average. Thus the ranking.

What recent release deserves an F?

#1240 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

How recent?
    Dominoes & Thunderbirds for sure, but those aren't super super recent.
    I played a RZ and that might be close BUT it might have been early

#1241 3 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

...And since they're unlikely to buy a bad game for their personal collections...

Stop...we've all bought shitty games.

#1242 3 years ago

This image is all the stats anyone needs when constructively critiquing the caliber of a their friendly local salesman/distributor/podcaster...

When you have those games in previously owned, but Popeye in your current collection... case closed. lol
    You like some turds and that is cool, just own your opinion. You like and rate some pretty horrible games very highly.

Reality to me is that if you were not a salesman, your real preference is likely a mix of your currently owned and wishlist games.
    In other words, only 4 Sterns out of 20 games. That is all any collection really ever needs anyway.

Toss on these 'stats' that 40% of your currently owned is Stern and 50% of your previously owned is Stern.

When it all comes down to it, most of these 'highly rated' games just dont make the cut in your 10 game collection.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #1243 3 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

This image is all the stats anyone needs when constructively critiquing the caliber of a their friendly local salesman/distributor/podcaster...

When you have those games in previously owned, but Popeye in your current collection... case closed. lol
    You like some turds and that is cool, just own your opinion. You like and rate some pretty horrible games very highly.
    Reality to me is that if you were not a salesman, your real preference is likely a mix of your currently owned and wishlist games.
    In other words, only 4 Sterns out of 20 games. That is all any collection really ever needs anyway.
    Toss on these 'stats' that 40% of your currently owned is Stern and 50% of your previously owned is Stern.
    When it all comes down to it, most of these 'highly rated' games just dont make the cut in your 10 game collection.[quoted image]

Finally! Objective proof that Zach... likes pinball.

#1244 3 years ago

I had to look this up; I've never seen that word before.

Quoted from Whysnow:

To be fair, I still suspect Popeye is only there because I said it was a bad game and for whatever reason it became the game to spite me. I don't know this for a fact, but the theory is sound.

#1245 3 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Every time you ask me specifically someone else gives a good answer. Stop asking me such an inane question as you will never change your mind and just be your condescending self. It would kill you to give even a D to a pin. Munsters and stranger things. They're shit. Those are Ds. F? Jetsons.

Will you run off and change your scores? Of course not. So stop asking because your scoring system is garbage.

Quoted from scruffypinball:

Finally! Objective proof that Zach... likes pinball.

Likes selling it is more like it. All those games I give an A! I predict he and Greg will have an episode where he rates popeye an A- just a week before he unloads it onto somebody. I'm of course being slightly sarcastic.

#1246 3 years ago

An odd thing about pinball ownership is that one rarely owns all the pins they rate the best. Ask a pinball owner to list their top 10 pins and then list the pins in their collection. Compare the two lists and ask yourself, why do they own x, y and z when they say a, b and c are their faves. The stronger the correlation between the two lists, the more that person follows their own advice.

There are many reasons why these lists don’t map to each other. If one has 5, 10 or 20 pins, should they mostly follow that person’s top 10? One of the chief reasons for the disparity is that the goal of owning one’s favorite pins never occurred to them. There is a lack of ethos for Owning Your Top 10.

There are other reasons like available funds, access to local markets, the price was right, nostalgia, impatience, attraction to shiny objects, thrill of spending money, the cool factor, sheep mentality or even self loathing.

Then there is churn, or how often pins are being bought/sold. A young collector has little experience and a curiosity to play and learn. They might find a pin to be their grail, yet sell it six months later, only to purchase a Popeye. They tend to have a higher rate of churn than the naturally occurring rate. In the long term (after five years in the hobby), the pillars of one’s collection should start to resemble that person’s top 10 list. Why you ask? Well, that is the question I want to hear Zach and Dennis discuss.

#1247 3 years ago

Y'all are fucking weird.

#1248 3 years ago
    Quoted from Doctor6:

Every time you ask me specifically someone else gives a good answer. Stop asking me such an inane question as you will never change your mind and just be your condescending self. It would kill you to give even a D to a pin. Munsters and stranger things. They're shit. Those are Ds. F? Jetsons.
    Will you run off and change your scores? Of course not. So stop asking because your scoring system is garbage.

Likes selling it is more like it. All those games I give an A! I predict he and Greg will have an episode where he rates popeye an A- just a week before he unloads it onto somebody. I'm of course being slightly sarcastic.

But I’m waiting for your grades so I can see how it’s done. That’s all. And as you say I never change my mind, please go back and see specific SDTM episodes where we re-review games to update our scoring on them. We wanna see your grades if you are so offended by me providing mine for the fun of it. Hell, Hilton even did it and I give him a lot of credit for putting scores to his opinions on a game. You blast in here making accusations that are false, but you can’t provide any information to support these precarious claims.

#1249 3 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

When it all comes down to it, most of these 'highly rated' games just dont make the cut in your 10 game collection.[quoted image]

Hilton I have no clue the point you’re trying to make here haha. Help me better understand.

My top 5 sdtm reviewed games (also the only As I’ve given) include the number 1 game being a B/W (I don’t sell those new ), 2 B/W, 2 Stern, and a JJP. Only one of the top 5 I sell. What am I missing?

#1250 3 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Y'all are fucking weird.

Now there’s something I can agree with! Hahaha

There are 4,825 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 97.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-network-/page/25?hl=otto110 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.