(Topic ID: 260761)

*NEW* TPN: Triple Drain Pinball Podcast Ep 50: TPF, MGC, & Travis Is Old Now?

By ZMeny

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,826 posts
  • 418 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by Kkoss24
  • Topic is favorited by 148 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What title should CGC remake next?”

• Twilight Zone 19 votes
      8%
    • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure 46 votes
      20%
    • The Addams Family 19 votes
      8%
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation 5 votes
      2%
    • Tales Of The Arabian Nights 33 votes
      14%
    • Theatre Of Magic 18 votes
      8%
    • Scared Stiff 6 votes
      3%
    • White Water 11 votes
      5%
    • Cirqus Voltaire 10 votes
      4%
    • The Shadow 4 votes
      2%
    • Creature From The Black Lagoon 9 votes
      4%
    • Funhouse 13 votes
      6%
    • Cactus Canyon 34 votes
      14%
    • Radical :) 8 votes
      3%

(235 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8472 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8471 (resized).jpeg
    triple drain logo (resized).png
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg
    the pinball show logo (resized).png
    ThePinballShow_GoatLogo copy (resized).png
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    TPS (resized).jpg
    final round ep 79 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1802 (resized).png
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,826 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 97.
    #851 4 years ago

Listening right now and at the 15 min mark. This episode is very low energy, don't think I'll finish listening since I have a few Howard Stern shows to catch up on.

#852 4 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Listening right now and at the 15 min mark. This episode is very low energy, don't think I'll finish listening since I have a few Howard Stern shows to catch up on.

Well, the vibe is a bit different on this one compared to the standard episode. Think it's because they had to record at separate times. Still worth listening to though. Can't miss the "Pinball Market Trends!" and the "Buy Buy Buy!" and even some "Sell Sell Sell!"

#853 4 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

... and the "Buy Buy Buy!" and even some "Sell Sell Sell!"

How long before they start the "Shill Shill Shill?!" I thought it was coming in this one.

#854 4 years ago

Zach, even though it has the same layout as Beatles there's a reason Seawitch may still be desired by some - it's half the price.

#855 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

How long before they start the "Shill Shill Shill?!" I thought it was coming in this one.

HEY!!!! Hahaha what did I shill this episode?

Quoted from adamross:

Zach, even though it has the same layout as Beatles there's a reason Seawitch may still be desired by some - it's half the price.

I understand and it’s a good argument. However, for me the superiority is just so strong for Beatles vs Seawitch that I would struggle to consider a Seawitch anymore

#856 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

HEY!!!! Hahaha what did I shill this episode?

No my point is when you mention things like "Iron Maiden Premium in stock now," that could be a little shill x3. Doesn't bother me in the least, and I think everyone is relaxing a bit aboot the whole thing (most importantly you).

#857 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Doesn't bother me in the least,

Then why are you bitching about it for then?

#858 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Then why are you bitching about it for then?

Are you getting us confused? If you ever do, I'm the good looking younger one with all my teeth.

But I digress....YOU are the one that's been pissing and moaning aboot it forever, feel free to stop by the SDTM thread and isolate your posts. You even taken pride in the fact you were so early to point out after Zach became a distro.

As for me, I mentioned I didn't hear much if any of it after listening to episode 1.

#859 4 years ago

Glad to see this thread back on track!

#860 4 years ago
    Quoted from SkillShot:

No, but he may be Winnie the Poohing it.

Pantless pinball was in another room .

#861 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Imagine a world where when you open your iPhone you saw every podcast you’ve ever been interested in, all in one place, and all it took was pressing a different picture on your screen than you normally do.

But I’m LLLLAAAAAZZZZYYYY!

Fine...I’ll try it.

#862 4 years ago
    Quoted from J-Freeze:

Glad to see this thread back on track!

Probably a bad time to mess up a pizza order

#863 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Are you getting us confused? If you ever do, I'm the good looking younger one with all my teeth.
    But I digress....YOU are the one that's been pissing and moaning aboot it forever, feel free to stop by the SDTM thread and isolate your posts. You even taken pride in the fact you were so early to point out after Zach became a distro.
    As for me, I mentioned I didn't hear much if any of it after listening to episode 1.

I'm not complaining about Zach though at all. Only thing I complained about were the feminist podcasters. I have no problem with Zach at all and I am glad that he is a distributor. Only thing I ever said was the SDTM show changed after be started becoming friends with the owners of these pinball companies. It didn't take a genius to know that but I'm not mad about it at all. He wanted more than to just be some guy sitting in Greg's moms basement on YouTube doing a pinball show and he worked hard and achieved just that. Good for him.

#864 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

I'm not complaining about Zach though at all. Only thing I complained about were the feminist podcasters. I have no problem with Zach at all and I am glad that he is a distributor. Only thing I ever said was the SDTM show changed after be started becoming friends with the owners of these pinball companies. It didn't take a genius to know that but I'm not mad about it at all. He wanted more than to just be some guy sitting in Greg's moms basement on YouTube doing a pinball show and he worked hard and achieved just that. Good for him.

OMG... "Greg's mom's basement"....

That is funny shit right there.

p.s. I miss Greg.

#865 4 years ago

I do have to say though, all bull shit pushed to the side,

Zack dedicates a lot of time, a LOT of time, organizing and recording and editing content for all of us.

Hell, back in the day I was amazed how well he edited and produced the SDTM videos.

It is a bitch to do, and very time consuming. And I commend Zack for all those late nights he spent in front of a monitor for all of us ungrateful a=holes.

I get it. I hope you do too.

#866 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

No my point is when you mention things like "Iron Maiden Premium in stock now," that could be a little shill x3. Doesn't bother me in the least, and I think everyone is relaxing a bit aboot the whole thing (most importantly you).

I think YOU need to relax Law.

Who gives a F. I wish Zach would tell the jackasses to go F themselves but he’s too nice of a guy

I bought a STHLE from Zach because he is f ing shilling the game? He cares about wtf he’s doing and I like the guy

The reason I bought one is because Stern is F ing kicking some ass right now. Got that one boot man?

JP and Elvira are f ing awesome Two of the best pins Eva.

I like the shows and all the jealous haters can go F themselves

#867 4 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Who gives a F. I wish Zach would tell the jackasses to go F themselves but he’s too nice of a guy
    I bought a STHLE from Zach because he is f ing shilling the game? He cares about wtf he’s doing and I like the guy
    The reason I bought one is because Stern is F ing kicking some ass right now. Got that one boot man?
    JP and Elvira are f ing awesome Two of the best pins Eva.
    I like the shows and all the jealous haters can go F themselves

#868 4 years ago

Who loves you Billy? I do

#869 4 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Who gives a F.

I don't know what you're talking aboot, I'm agreeing with everything you're saying

I already said he wasnt shilling, and if he did I don't have a problem with it...why you on my ass tough guy?

EDIT: Ahhh, just saw it was a classic drinkin' night for you. Makes more sense

#870 4 years ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

I would tell you it's the arm of the guy in black but I don't want to get moderated by the fun police .

I got my first moderation warning on this one. What a thrill!

#871 4 years ago

Good episode but seemed really long. I think an hour is the perfect for a podcast. (IMO)

Keep up the good work guys!

#872 4 years ago

I personally love the long-format, but I could see how some people might want it shorter. For me, I have a lot of drive-time and working alone-time during my week, so the longer the podcast the better, as far as I'm concerned.

#873 4 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

I personally love the long-format, but I could see how some people might want it shorter. For me, I have a lot of drive-time and working alone-time during my week, so the longer the podcast the better, as far as I'm concerned.

Same. Also, the news is toward the beginning so if that's all you want to hear you can just skip the rest.

#874 4 years ago

For the most part, I listen to podcasts while I'm at the gym on a treadmill so I like the longer format.

I can always fast forward if I'm not into whatever's being discussed.

#875 4 years ago

If it's a good podcast I prefer it to be long. If the podcast sucks I prefer it to be short....or actually it makes me wish it wouldn't have been made at all.

#877 4 years ago

I am starting a new job which will require a lot of drive time.

Keep the podcasts long to make my day go faster!

#878 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

Please get the thread back on track or moderations and ejects will be issued.

Ejects for talking pizza?

#879 4 years ago
    Quoted from Beechwood:

I am starting a new job which will require a lot of drive time.
    Keep the podcasts long to make my day go faster!

I second that . Football hasn't started , so I can't listen to the sports station and I can't listen to classic rock anymore , if I hear " light my fire " one more time I'll go nuts . So I like listening to Long podcasts to fill up my time at work , if people don't like a long podcast they can them break up into short periods . I would rather more content to be available rather than less .

#880 4 years ago
    Quoted from kermit24:

Ejects for talking pizza?

I know . Especially because of some of the posts that are on this thread and considering Zach brought up the pizza topic .

#881 4 years ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

Football hasn't started , so I can't listen to the sports station

Tons of sport to listen to every day. My favorite is the Dan Patrick show. Great if you’re trying to kill 3 hours each morning.

#882 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Tons of sport to listen to every day. My favorite is the Dan Patrick show. Great if you’re trying to kill 3 hours each morning.

I appreciate what you're saying , but I'm passionate about AFL ( Aussie Rules )
    Go Hawks !

IMG_20200306_005628 (resized).jpgIMG_20200306_005628 (resized).jpg
    #883 4 years ago

Yeah you’re definitely not going to hear anything about them on the Dan Patrick show. Haha. Forgot you’re on a completely different continent.

#884 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah you’re definitely not going to hear anything about them on the Dan Patrick show. Haha. Forgot you’re on a completely different continent.

The games might be different , but the passion remains the same .

#885 4 years ago

It was really weird hearing Ken just interject a few words every now and then. If you can't all be on the recording at the same time I would just go with who you have live. The editing thing was weird and didn't work seamlessly at all. Other than that, I enjoyed the podcast and keep up the good work!

#886 4 years ago

Midweek Pinball News from The Pinball Show

The Pinball Show Midweek Edition Episode 2: Frog Giggin' With A Silver Fox

Hosts: Zach Meny & Joe Fox

- Spooky Pinball and Chicago Gaming Company partner up to create a Ben Heck designed pinball machine

- New TWIPY Hosts

- Big Lebowski Early Achiever's Edition apron light show

- Upcoming shows and events

- This Or That?

email: [email protected]

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-889qd-d58397

4D6A6A9B-7FB3-4D9E-A5CC-CB7626522A9B (resized).jpeg4D6A6A9B-7FB3-4D9E-A5CC-CB7626522A9B (resized).jpeg
    #887 4 years ago

The Pinball Network

The Plumb w/ Krystle Gemnich

Episode 2: Feeling Guilty

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-4rs2i-d5860c

161AECD8-A1E4-465B-AB72-820A3B99DA6F (resized).jpeg161AECD8-A1E4-465B-AB72-820A3B99DA6F (resized).jpeg
    #888 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Midweek Pinball News from The Pinball Show
    The Pinball Show Midweek Edition Episode 2: Frog Giggin' With A Silver Fox
    Hosts: Zach Meny & Joe Fox
    - Spooky Pinball and Chicago Gaming Company partner up to create a Ben Heck designed pinball machine
    - New TWIPY Hosts
    - Big Lebowski Early Achiever's Edition apron light show
    - Upcoming shows and events
    - This Or That?
    email: [email protected]
    https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-889qd-d58397[quoted image]

Listening to this episode gave me a great idea for a new podcast. It'll be called "Topper-Talk Karaoke" and it would feature lengthy discussions about Pinball Toppers, alternating with segments featuring Zach singing classic 80's songs. It would literally be Dennis' worst nightmare of a podcast!

#889 4 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

Listening to this episode gave me a great idea for a new podcast. It'll be called "Topper-Talk Karaoke" and it would feature lengthy discussions about Pinball Toppers, alternating with segments featuring Zach singing classic 80's songs. It would literally be Dennis' worst nightmare of a podcast!

Sounds like a dream come true!

#890 4 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

It would literally be Dennis' worst nightmare of a podcast!

He aint alone there Fuck I'd rather Zach's singin than topper talk.

#891 4 years ago

I really enjoyed the first Silverball Chronicles, in fact, I think its one of the most interesting pinball podcasts to date.

So.. any date for next release in this series?

Keep up the good work, TPN people!

#892 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

He aint alone there Fuck I'd rather Zach's singin than topper talk.

Theres been a lot of great rock singers come out of Indiana.

David Lee Roth
    John Cougar Mellencamp
    Axle Rose
    Henry Lee Summer
    Zach Meny

#893 4 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

This sounds like everyone's worst nightmare lmao

#894 4 years ago

Here's the other thing Zach. Don't listen to the haters dude! David Lee Roths dad was a doctor and he continuously told Dave that he would never amount to anything in life. Just think if Dave would have listened to him and changed paths.

Follow your dreams brother. Rock on!

#895 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Theres been a lot of great rock singers come out of Indiana.
    David Lee Roth
    John Cougar Mellencamp
    Axle Rose
    Henry Lee Summer
    Zach Meny

Another Hoosier to give Mr. Meny some (all-time) competition:

Michael Jackson

#896 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Another Hoosier to give Mr. Meny some competition:
    Michael Jackson

Oh there plenty more Hoosiers that were famous but I only listed a few good ones. I don't consider Michael Jackson good and he was also kind of a yucky person.

Lots of cool people from Indiana though. James Dean was from Indiana.

#897 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Don't forget Axl Rose and Steve McQueen

#898 4 years ago

OK if it's allowed in this thread I'm going to have a little lunch and finish this latest episode off.

s (resized).jpgs (resized).jpg
    #899 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

An old Army buddy of mine is from Indiana. Zach Tolle. Cool dude. Indiana = crossroads of America, right?

#900 4 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

An old Army buddy of mine is from Indiana. Zach Tolle. Cool dude. Indiana = crossroads of America, right?

Yep that's right.

There are 4,826 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 97.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-network-/page/18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.