Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,823 posts
  • 418 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by 27dnast
  • Topic is favorited by 148 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What title should CGC remake next?”

• Twilight Zone 19 votes
      8%
    • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure 46 votes
      20%
    • The Addams Family 19 votes
      8%
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation 5 votes
      2%
    • Tales Of The Arabian Nights 33 votes
      14%
    • Theatre Of Magic 18 votes
      8%
    • Scared Stiff 6 votes
      3%
    • White Water 11 votes
      5%
    • Cirqus Voltaire 10 votes
      4%
    • The Shadow 4 votes
      2%
    • Creature From The Black Lagoon 9 votes
      4%
    • Funhouse 13 votes
      6%
    • Cactus Canyon 34 votes
      14%
    • Radical :) 8 votes
      3%

(235 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg
    the pinball show logo (resized).png
    ThePinballShow_GoatLogo copy (resized).png
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    TPS (resized).jpg
    final round ep 79 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1802 (resized).png
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg
    final round 78 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2024-02-14 at 11.20.10 AM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-12 at 6.22.39 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,823 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 97.
    #601 4 years ago

I just listened to the Plumb and she is clearly pretty nervous. I would really recommend for her to do what most of the big podcasters do and get an assistant. The assistant really serves very little purpose they occasional look something up or deal with some technical stuff. The real purpose is just so the host is comfortable and has some one in the room, just to help them relax and not feel like they are talking to the walls. It really helps things flow and for the listener it changes it from listening to a person talk to them self to them talking to you. People just take on a different mannerism and speech pattern when alone. When someone else is in the room just so you can look at them it comes out naturally. Overall I think she will have an interesting perspective and hope she gains some confidence and doesn't try and do it the hard way and go it alone.

#602 4 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

I just listened to the Plumb and she is clearly pretty nervous. I would really recommend for her to do what most of the big podcasters do and get an assistant. The assistant really serves very little purpose they occasional look something up or deal with some technical stuff. The real purpose is just so the host is comfortable and has some one in the room, just to help them relax and not feel like they are talking to the walls. It really helps things flow and for the listener it changes it from listening to a person talk to them self to them talking to you. People just take on a different mannerism and speech pattern when alone. When someone else is in the room just so you can look at them it comes out naturally. Overall I think she will have an interesting perspective and hope she gains some confidence and doesn't try and do it the hard way and go it alone.

She seemed pretty fluid to me. Just kind of a quick intro, not much to say other than general background and a direction. I'm sure it'll get smoother over time.

I'd assume guest interviews will address some of what you're concerned about. It's tough to freeflow, when direction is somewhat just...there, and direct content isn't a part of what's being discussed.

Quoted from delt31:

Yes I don't think everyone on the network does this. That's a great point and if that wasn't clear, appreciate you calling that out. My comment is very specific to Zach. Unfortunately he does so much blitz marketing for TPN, that he comes off as the owner/leader of it which is confusing to some.

No worries Delt.

I'd say just wait and give the pot more time to develop. There's content here, will be more, if you want it.

I definitely miss the SDTM stuff, but that faded a lot when Zach went into biz.

#603 4 years ago

Everybody is shilling something.

I don’t get why it’s even an issue with Zach. People can’t be that stupid right? Maybe so

I don’t need Zach to be upfront. It speaks for itself and he’s a good dude but it’s obvious he’s selling pins

As far as a show goes I like it now because of Ken and LESS Zach and Kriesel talking about nothing for 2 hours

I can’t listen to my friend Kaneda anymore as he’s just a total shill for Bricks and just plays into the Stern hate. Charlie gave him # 50 to be nice and so he’d kiss their ass and bash Stern. People here love negativity and hate. But that’s true in anything Chris plays into that and does a good job of entertaining people with it. Even though the rest of industry hates him I’m glad he’s got a friend in Chuck

Talking about how great JP and Elvira is justisnt exciting and doesn’t fit the narrative

#604 4 years ago
    Quoted from wesman:

She seemed pretty fluid to me. Just kind of a quick intro, not much to say other than general background and a direction. I'm sure it'll get smoother over time.
    I'd assume guest interviews will address some of what you're concerned about. It's tough to freeflow, when direction is somewhat just...there, and direct content isn't a part of what's being discussed.

No worries Delt.
    I'd say just wait and give the pot more time to develop. There's content here, will be more, if you want it.
    I definitely miss the SDTM stuff, but that faded a lot when Zach went into biz.

Yeah - my feedback isn't the volume of content or lackthereof (well it is a bummer about Jason and the Bone). It's just the bias/shilling and that's strictly focused on Zach.

Ok I'm out again - this thread gets my attention sometimes. Carry on.

#605 4 years ago

If you need Zach or Chris or anybody to tell you what to think you are in big f ing trouble anyway

It’s entertainment guys!

I wish Bone and Jason, two great guys didn’t let the bastards wear them down

#606 4 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

As far as a show goes I like it now because of Ken and LESS Zach and Kriesel talking about nothing for 2 hours

ICE - glad we agree. I like that much better too.

Also - it's not about anybody telling me anything. I just like transparency. You understand this (mentioning that you know Zach's game, the fact his shilling to sell). I get this too. I truly don't think some do and I think Zach believes he's being non bias too - that's my point.

OK - for reals now. Cheers - have a drink. Enjoy the weekend and that killer fight.

#607 4 years ago

As a reminder, email us at [email protected] to submit your own one-off pinball podcast episode so others can hear what a great pinball podcast should sound like.

Cmon @delt31, the mic is calling for ya.

#608 4 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

"As far as a show goes I like it now because of Ken and LESS Zach and Kriesel talking about nothing for 2 hours"
    ICE - glad we agree. I like that much better too.
    Also - it's not about anybody telling me anything. I just like transparency. You understand this (mentioning that you know Zach's game, the fact his shilling to sell). I get this too. I truly don't think some do and I think Zach believes he's being non bias too - that's my point.
    OK - for reals now. Cheers - have a drink. Enjoy the weekend and that killer fight.

Yes Delt! Just got down to the coast and getting ready to fire it up!

Yeah that fight should be great. Hopefully as good as the debate

As for Zach, he’s probably just an overall more positive guy like me

I like most pinball. Plus, let Zach shill and Kaneda lead the hate brigade. It’s entertaining

I’m about to drop the mic myself

#609 4 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Yes I don't think everyone on the network does this. That's a great point and if that wasn't clear, appreciate you calling that out. My comment is very specific to Zach. Unfortunately he does so much blitz marketing for TPN, that he comes off as the owner/leader of it which is confusing to some.

The network is brand new and efforts have been made to get the word out. That said weve posted everywhere we thought we could reach someone that would have interest. Just getting the word out. Sorry if its offputting initially.

#610 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

As a reminder, email us at [email protected] to submit your own one-off pinball podcast episode so others can hear what a great pinball podcast should sound like.
    Cmon delt31, the mic is calling for ya.

ZMeny - let's make this fun for everyone. I wouldn't be opposed to stepping in during a "no Dennis" week and help keep your shilling to a minimum which will benefit everyone. No one's going to doubt my integrity that's for sure and I've never been shy or at a loss for words!

That's my counter offer - PM me if interested. We can talk about stern pricing, UV lights, their above and beyond investment in pinball quality amongst other things. Midwest meets NY. I'm sure it will garner some attention for TPN and it will of course be clean and civil. Cheers.

#611 4 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

@Zmeny - let's make this fun for everyone. I wouldn't be opposed to stepping in for a "no Dennis" week and keeping the shilling to a minimum which will benefit everyone. No one's going to doubt my integrity that's for sure and I've never been shy or at a loss for words!
    That's my counter offer - PM me if interested. We can talk about stern pricing, UV lights, their above and beyond investment in pinball quality amongst other things. Midwest meets NY. Cheers.

Sounds more like a "TPN Mid-Week" show to me. I have no interest in co-hosting with you on a Monday show

#612 4 years ago
    Quoted from stpcore:

Sounds more like a "TPN Mid-Week" show to me. I have no interest in co-hosting with you

No worries. Just making sure that box is checked off if others ask about taking it off a keyboard and participating live which to me, sounds fine as I would be happy to ensure things remain balanced (in a civilized and clean fashion btw). I do think my input on this topic has been clean as well. It's not always overly positive but I call them like I see them.

Zach made the offer so I thought I would respond ; )

#613 4 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

No worries. Just making sure that box is checked off if others ask about taking it off a keyboard and participating live which to me, sounds fine as I would be happy to ensure things remain balanced (in a clean fashion btw - although I do think my input via this forum has been clean as well).

Thanks for the offer to ensure that we remain balanced. I'm sure Zach will reply.

#614 4 years ago

I think a pinside guest segment would be a lot more interesting and be way better content than just pinsiders trying to do a one off show solo. There are great host and great guests but they are completely different skill sets. Being a guest is way easier with a talented host, being a host alone with no guest is listening to bad drunken Karaoke when your sober. That came off was way too strong and I was not at all trying to say everyone going alone is bad. Just that I think a lot of pinsiders would be great guest just not hosts.

#615 4 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

I think a pinside guest segment would be a lot more interesting and be way better content than just pinsiders trying to do a one off show solo. There are great host and great guests but they are completely different skill sets. Being a guest is way easier with a talented host, being a host alone with no guest is listening to bad drunken Karaoke when your sober. That came off was way too strong and I was not at all trying to say everyone going alone is bad. Just that I think a lot of pinsiders would be great guest just not hosts.

I agree that the knowledge and personalities residing on Pinside could add tremendous value and entertainment. You just gave me an idea for something! Thanks for the suggestion and I'll follow up soon!

#616 4 years ago

I still want a Tech Tips with LTG kinda show! Even a ten minute segment every now and then, would be awesome!

I'd love more history, troubleshooting, tech stuff.....less opinion based banter.

#617 4 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Zmeny - let's make this fun for everyone. I wouldn't be opposed to stepping in during a "no Dennis" week and help keep your shilling to a minimum which will benefit everyone. No one's going to doubt my integrity that's for sure and I've never been shy or at a loss for words!
    That's my counter offer - PM me if interested. We can talk about stern pricing, UV lights, their above and beyond investment in pinball quality amongst other things. Midwest meets NY. I'm sure it will garner some attention for TPN and it will of course be clean and civil. Cheers.

I think as a condition of entry you should have to have something positive to share about pinball. It can't just be the guy that shits on everything because "he's no shill". lol.

#618 4 years ago

Krystle rocked it! Maybe a tad nervous but if you had seen this thread maybe you'd be nervous too!

for me first TPN thing that made a really positive mark. (although not watched/seen everything).

#619 4 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Zmeny - let's make this fun for everyone. I wouldn't be opposed to stepping in during a "no Dennis" week and help keep your shilling to a minimum which will benefit everyone. No one's going to doubt my integrity that's for sure and I've never been shy or at a loss for words!

Just figured we would offer a platform for you to be heard and show how it’s done. No bother with hosting/rss feeds, just a stage to create a podcast that you would want to hear. Then, I’d be up for a guest spot on Midweek.

#620 4 years ago
    Quoted from Fytr:

I think as a condition of entry you should have to have something positive to share about pinball. It can't just be the guy that shits on everything because "he's no shill". lol.

There is SO much good in pinball right now. Prob the best it's been since I really got into the hobby. I think folks that just follow this topic see that I'm negative towards zach's shilling and you would be right - I've called it out b/c it needed to be done. That isn't to say I'm always negative - quite the opposite. Here are just some examples

1) Best time in pinball for themes (IMO) - GB, JP, new GnR, new tmnt, Wonka. Absolutely loving it
    2) For stern, no question they nailed it with JP2. One of the best ever. If the audio was good from the start, instant classic
    3) Spooky killing it with R+M. American success story that demonstrates the power of what you can achieve in this country. Still the best.
    4) JJP - pirates established what an over the top pin can be. Absolutely loaded. Wonka still a miss from being the classic it should have been but it's still fun. Excited for GnR

The list goes on and on.

#621 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Just figured we would offer a platform for you to be heard and show how it’s done. No bother with hosting/rss feeds, just a stage to create a podcast that you would want to hear. Then, I’d be up for a guest spot on Midweek.

Not sure I follow this but it sounds like you want me to do a podcast by myself to prove I can be on midweek? If so, you must be joking.

Zach - I'll make that show interesting from the first second. I've already been on Kaneda's show too and had a fun time (check the pirates episode).

The only thing that interests me about your initial offer was speaking to you, further understanding your view on all topics pinball and providing the pinside faithful with a fun back and forth that will be entertaining for sure. If you can handle that and actually walk the walk, not just talk about it, PM me. Otherwise who cares.

#622 4 years ago
    Quoted from wesman:

still want a Tech Tips with LTG

This, we have a million pinball podcasts but I can only think of one that goes into tech stuff in any detail and it's focused on EMs.

#623 4 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Not sure I follow this but it sounds like you want me to do a podcast by myself to prove I can be on midweek? If so, you must be joking.
    Zach - I'll make that show interesting from the first second. I've already been on Kaneda's show too and had a fun time (check the pirates episode).
    The only thing that interests me about your initial offer was speaking to you, further understanding your view on all topics pinball and providing the pinside faithful with a fun back and forth that will be entertaining for sure. If you can handle that and actually walk the walk, not just talk about it, PM me. Otherwise who cares.

Maybe you and i will do one Delt? We can break it ALL down brother. Lol

It WILL be entertaining. And not some "mid week" BS!

Might be time to start another Network. Let the people be heard ya'll!

#624 4 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

I’ll tune in. Stage is ready whenever you guys get one together

#625 4 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Why are you and delt so terrified to do a solo podcast?

It’s like those losers who won’t do karaoke unless 3 of their friends agree to back them up!

Sack up guys!!!

#626 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Whatever the question is the answer is boom boom Zach!

It's coming in some form or fashion brother. I'm either dropping one myself or lining up with a few others.

Keep up the good work.

#627 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Why are you and delt so terrified to do a solo podcast?
    It’s like those losers who won’t do karaoke unless 3 of their friends agree to back them up!
    Sack up guys!!!

Hey I'd love to do one with Levi. Or Delt. Let's all of us do one. Come on. YOU sack up

Plus i solo kick ass every day here. It gets tiring.

I do a life podcast every day with $450 million dollars.

#628 4 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Whatever the question is the answer is boom boom Zach!
    It's coming in some form or fashion brother. I'm either dropping one myself or lining up with a few others.
    Keep up the good work.

This should get interesting....and I appreciate the support Ice

#629 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

I am only interested in Zach. He’s notorious for dodging (like he’s doing now). Zach - you should be more confident than you are. I’m not going to bury you but ultimately help build you. Rise to the occasion and step up outside your comfort zone. When you’re ready, PM me and we’ll bring fun to the masses. It will be the ultimate Hannity and Colmes of pinball.

Cheers

#630 4 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

I am only interested in Zach. He’s notorious for dodging (like he’s doing now). Zach - you should be more confident than you are. I’m not going to bury you but ultimately help build you. Rise to the occasion and step up outside your comfort zone. When you’re ready, PM me and we’ll bring fun to the masses. It will be the ultimate Hannity and Colmes of pinball.
    Cheers

Alan Colmes is dead Delt!

Ok, Levi won't do it either. He's afraid.

I will go onto Kaneda's podcast and straighten his ass out first (we have been discussing it since episode #1)

I actually have a life and won't do 500 podcasts! But....i'm thinking about dropping something on the TPN network myself on an as needed basis.

It's a pinball hobby and meant to be fun. And i will shill the shit out of anything i like.

And Zach, Bone, Ken or anybody has the right to do so.

#631 4 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Cheers

I have confidence covered, as well as fairness and decency. I think Kaneda’s podcast may be a better fit honestly. He dreams of podcasting with me as well. It’ll be a good subject topic for you two. I’ll tune in and listen to support ya.

#632 4 years ago

Who cares about those others "threatening" to be on a podcast.

BRING BACK THE BONE!!!!!!!!!!

I'll seriously give you a quarter and an old button.

#633 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

I have confidence covered, as well as fairness and decency. I think Kaneda’s podcast may be a better fit honestly. He dreams of podcasting with me as well. It’ll be a good subject topic for you two. I’ll tune in and listen to support ya.

haha! That's my boy Zach. Dodge anyone that doesn't agree with you but act really strong with Ken and the boys. Hey - at least you’re consistent with the ability to not be confident in yourself and not want to actually speak to someone that differs. Just remember that when you go on your next podcast and pound your chest as someone that can handle anyone - clearly, you can't.

You can put Kaneda down too but he'll talk to anyone and everyone. And continue “dreaming” about being the #1 pinball podcast. You can thank Kaneda for that which I know burns you big time.

My offer still stands though if/when you're confident enough. I think we can provide some good entertainment for the pinside community and keeping it clean and civil.

For those questioning anyone's ability to take it off a keyboard, we all can clearly see who can't step up. Not surprised.

Moving on.

#634 4 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

haha! That's my boy Zach. Dodge anyone that doesn't agree with you but act really strong with Ken and the boys. Hey - at least your consistent with the ability to not be confident in yourself and not want to actually speak to someone that differs. Just remember that when you go on your next podcast and pound your chest as someone that can handle anyone - clearly, you can't.
    You can put Kaneda down too but he'll talk to anyone and everyone. Wish we could say the same for you - clearly we can't.
    My offer still stands though if/when you're confident enough. I think we can provide some good entertainment for the pinside community.
    For those questioning anyone's ability to take it off a keyboard, we all can clearly see who can't step up. Not surprised.
    Moving on.

Happy trails and good luck.

#635 4 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Alan Colmes is dead Delt!
    Ok, Levi won't do it either. He's afraid.
    I will go onto Kaneda's podcast and straighten his ass out first (we have been discussing it since episode #1)
    I actually have a life and won't do 500 podcasts! But....i'm thinking about dropping something on the TPN network myself on an as needed basis.
    It's a pinball hobby and meant to be fun. And i will shill the shit out of anything i like.
    And Zach, Bone, Ken or anybody has the right to do so.

Wait what am I afraid of? Doing a podcast with you?

What are we gonna talk about, how awesome Stern is? I don’t get where the excitement will come from.

If you just want to talk shit about various pinsiders I could be up for that.

#636 4 years ago
    1013583_368481003278390_637781905_n1_3143051164031089 (resized).jpg1013583_368481003278390_637781905_n1_3143051164031089 (resized).jpg
    #637 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Wait what am I afraid of? Doing a podcast with you?
    What are we gonna talk about, how awesome Stern is? I don’t get where the excitement will come from.
    If you just want to talk shit about various pinsiders I could be up for that.

LOL. Yeah i feel like we might be on the same page BUT we can talk some shit and make it entertaining for sure.

I'm thinking some of all of the above, i don't know. I'm down for shills, frills and whatever.

I'm gonna set up the mic, gotta upgrade it anyhow for work.

My next game might be coming from distro Zach!! TMNT?

#638 4 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

LOL. Yeah i feel like we might be on the same page BUT we can talk some shit and make it entertaining for sure.

I’m game but I doubt those guys are gonna run a 45 minute podcast of you and I airing various grievances, doesn’t really seem to jibe with the midwestern dad vibe.

#639 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’m game but I doubt those guys are gonna run a 45 minute podcast of you and I airing various grievances, doesn’t really seem to jibe with the midwestern dad vibe.

We will make it work Levi. Just pinball! And we are pinball legends!!!

Will figure it out. Like i said, I'm gonna take down Chris first. LOL

I like him but Brenda and Bubba better.

I gave him an accounting lesson. BOM includes not just a pin's variable cost but also the 300 employee FIXED COST.

FFS. Get it right. That's fair warning for Chris. Chris is now a Bricks shill.

I'm calling him at a random time, he's gonna hit record, no warning and no edits. Better be more prepared than his NYC buddy Bloomberg

Then we go from there.

#640 4 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Well you're pinside legends at least.

This Delt shit is getting a tinge weird though, even for me.

#641 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Well you're pinside legends at least.

That and a quarter will get you a cup of coffee Law!

You are a fellow legend and in the club of don't mean ABOOT shit but having fun and no more titties on Pinside club?

#642 4 years ago

LOOKIN’ FOR A NOS ROYAL RUMBLE PLAYFIELD...HMU WITH ANY LEADS!

#643 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

This Delt shit is getting a tinge weird

#644 4 years ago

Glad this thread is finally getting more fun, and less bitchy/depressing. I applaud the change!

Also, not to dive back into the well, but it's starting to seem like delt31 has a Zach Meny obsession just like k-man. Find it kinda weird that he feels the need to "fix" Zach. Not sure why it's delt's job to to mold Zach into his own ideal of podcaster perfection. With all due respect, last time I checked, delt isn't entitled to Zach's time, and Zach doesn't owe delt anything.

Unless of course, Zach and delt made a secret behind-closed-doors deal years ago, and somehow delt has been behind the man behind the Meny empire! Like a silent backer, who's a secret source of pinball machines and business capital! I love the mystery and intrigue this new discovery brings to light!

#645 4 years ago
    Quoted from Beechwood:

BRING BACK THE BONE!!!!!!!!!!

throw us a BONE.

cerberus (resized).jpgcerberus (resized).jpg
    #646 4 years ago
    Quoted from greenhornet:

throw us a BONE.[quoted image]

Someone needs to photoshop Greg's face over the Cerberus heads. Would be so awesome! If someone doesn't do it, maybe I'll enlist my wife's help. She's got a lot more photoshopping skills than me.

#647 4 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Will figure it out. Like i said, I'm gonna take down Chris first. LOL
    I like him but Brenda and Bubba better.
    I gave him an accounting lesson. BOM includes not just a pin's variable cost but also the 300 employee FIXED COST.
    FFS. Get it right. That's fair warning for Chris. Chris is now a Bricks shill.
    I'm calling him at a random time, he's gonna hit record, no warning and no edits. Better be more prepared than his NYC buddy Bloomberg
    Then we go from there.

I'm subscribing to a Levi/ice Food and Drink for pinball podcast

#648 4 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

haha! That's my boy Zach. Dodge anyone that doesn't agree with you but act really strong with Ken and the boys. Hey - at least you’re consistent with the ability to not be confident in yourself and not want to actually speak to someone that differs. Just remember that when you go on your next podcast and pound your chest as someone that can handle anyone - clearly, you can't.
    You can put Kaneda down too but he'll talk to anyone and everyone. And continue “dreaming” about being the #1 pinball podcast. You can thank Kaneda for that which I know burns you big time.
    My offer still stands though if/when you're confident enough. I think we can provide some good entertainment for the pinside community and keeping it clean and civil.
    Moving on.

Man you’re so full of yourself. Give it a rest. If you’re some zen podcaster then by all means go for it. My guess is I’ll never hear word one from you on an actual podcast. I’m sure you will continue to play keyboard commando though.

#649 4 years ago
    Quoted from TomN:

Man you’re so full of yourself. Give it a rest. If you’re some zen podcaster then by all means go for it. My guess is I’ll never hear word one from you on an actual podcast. I’m sure you will continue to play keyboard commando though.

Although not surprising, your guess is wrong Tom - already been on Kaneda's podcast. And I'm just responding to Zach's request to be on TPN - not sure if you missed that.

Thanks for playing though Tom - I can tell the speed of this is a little too fast for you.

But lets end this on a positive note. There is a lot to love about pinball right now...I just encourage transparency. Enjoy the weekend and the fight - super pumped for it.

#650 4 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Cheers

Good lord, if only the rest of the world thought as highly of you as you do yourself. Do you actually believe half the arrogant nonsense you post?

There are 4,823 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 97.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-network-/page/13?hl=jy64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.