(Topic ID: 260761)

*NEW* TPN: Pinball Innovators & Makers Podcast Ep 21: Live Or Die - Make Your Ch

By ZMeny

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,811 posts
  • 417 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by RandomTask
  • Topic is favorited by 147 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What title should CGC remake next?”

• Twilight Zone 19 votes
      8%
    • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure 46 votes
      20%
    • The Addams Family 19 votes
      8%
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation 5 votes
      2%
    • Tales Of The Arabian Nights 33 votes
      14%
    • Theatre Of Magic 18 votes
      8%
    • Scared Stiff 6 votes
      3%
    • White Water 11 votes
      5%
    • Cirqus Voltaire 10 votes
      4%
    • The Shadow 4 votes
      2%
    • Creature From The Black Lagoon 9 votes
      4%
    • Funhouse 13 votes
      6%
    • Cactus Canyon 34 votes
      14%
    • Radical :) 8 votes
      3%

(235 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    TPS (resized).jpg
    final round ep 79 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1802 (resized).png
    the pinball show logo (resized).png
    ThePinballShow_GoatLogo copy (resized).png
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    the pinball show logo (resized).png
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg
    final round 78 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2024-02-14 at 11.20.10 AM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-12 at 6.22.39 PM (resized).png
    triple_drain_new_logo_sz5v26 (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2024-01-29 at 7.45.45 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,811 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 97.
    #451 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Guys, i might actually have to listen to this episode when I get home and get to the bottom of this!

Please do! I'd love some feedback from a listener. I'd also like for you to take note regarding the amount of time FlipNOut is mentioned or discussed. Let me know what you think!

#452 4 years ago

Usually when I don't like the food in a restaurant I go to the chef and yell at him/her about the quality and what I would have done better. Then over the period of weeks when I return to eat lunch I repeatedly harass the chef about how much better they once were and how I still hate their food... I feel it's healthy for the mind and spirit...

#453 4 years ago

I know Iv been silent. But I guess I need to clear something up.I most certainly did not leave TPN in any way shape or form because of Zach or any one else associated with it. Nor did I remove my self from the TWIPYS because of Zach. The dude is very much still my best friend. Zach is good guy. I take that back, he’s a fucking great guy. I know perception is every thing but he’s in no way, what a hand full of people are making him out to be in any way.
    Call it butt hurt, say my feelings are hurt say any thing you want but when things are truly personal and there are back door moves going on in this community to smear and ruin someone’s personal life over a fucking hobby then I have to step away. It’s not the place for me. It’s not in my nature to ruin someone else or degrade them to get ahead or to stay on top.
    I left for my own reasons which at some point I’ll find the platform do go into detail and more depth but until then, lay off the guy. He’s a person. A fucking human being. Is that so hard to remember when you sit behind your computers typing your slurs and negative comments?
    When you go to type or say something next, stop and think to your self why your really making that comment. What are you hoping to achieve.

#454 4 years ago
    Quoted from RandomTask:

Usually when I don't like the food in a restaurant....

Here come the foodguments.

#455 4 years ago
    Quoted from RandomTask:

Usually when I don't like the food in a restaurant I go to the chef and yell at him/her about the quality and what I would have done better. Then over the period of weeks when I return to eat lunch I repeatedly harass the chef about how much better they once were and how I still hate their food... I feel it's healthy for the mind and spirit...

There is really no need for swing to the extremes, every successful restaurant on the planet values feedback. It by far the preference to just walking away and never coming back.

#456 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Call it butt hurt, say my feelings are hurt say any thing you want but when things are truly personal and there are back door moves going on in this community to smear and ruin someone’s personal life over a fucking hobby then I have to step away.

WTF has happened?! o.O;

#457 4 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

There is really no need for swing to the extremes, every successful restaurant on the planet values feedback. It by far the preference to just walking away and never coming back.

Feedback isn't consistent harassment... say your peace... move on...

#458 4 years ago
    Quoted from RandomTask:

Feedback isn't consistent harassment... say your peace... move on...

Posting on the internet is not harassment, people need to chill out and try and find a little middle ground. We all have an ignore list and everyone is welcome to it. This whole thing that no one can tolerate anything they don't agree with is insanity. Today this discussion seems completely reasonable. There is no need to tell people to shut up or take a hike.

#459 4 years ago
    Quoted from stpcore:

I am always 100 percent honest with my thoughts on The Pinball Show or previously on Special When Lit. I would never purposely mislead anyone. My approach is to be honest and respectful at the same time (it is 100 percent possible). Any relationships I have or dont have with manufacturers or their employees does not change the fact that I consider them human beings. If I dont like something it's easy for me to say "this didnt call to me" or "I personally didnt find this to work." That said if I didnt like something I would not pretend that I did for the sake of celebrating pinball. It's all about being fair and giving a manufacturer or its employees a fair shake while being respectful. I understand that my style doesnt appeal to some and I'm just fine with that because its who I am.

Ken, I always enjoy listening to you and thanks for helping pass time on my commute. I do believe you are a man of integrity and also respectful when you do disagree with others. Thanks for all you do for the hobby, it’s definitely appreciated.

50B2BD81-588D-4A97-8B75-E5C1262B47BA (resized).jpeg50B2BD81-588D-4A97-8B75-E5C1262B47BA (resized).jpeg
    #460 4 years ago

I was the very first one to point out Zach being biased toward certain people or products once he started mingling with people in the pinball industry. I was the first one to say the the SDTM show wasnt as good as it was when they first started it. I sure did take a lot of downvotes for expressing my unpopular opinion but i would just like to take this opportunity to say I TOLD YOU SO!

You cant become friends with people like this and still be unbiased. You would have to shit on their products to do so and who wants to shit on a friends product? Nobody is going to do that and unless you are a moron that’s understandably so and of course Zach cant shit on Stern publicly now because they would pull his license to sell and tell him to go to hell.

Here is what people need to remember. Zach got to where he is right now because of one reason, and that reason is because HE LOVES PINBALL. He loves it so much that he worked his ass off to become a distributor. He wanted to work in the pinball industry some how or another and i cant fault him for that.

With all that being said though, i truly believe in my heart that Zach is a good honest and trustworthy guy. He's loves pinball and is great for this hobby. Ive had a couple little spats with Zach but I'm here to tell you people that the Zach i know personally is a top notch guy and a good human being. If he ever gives me a reason to believe any different i will be the first to say it but right now he’s a good dude and i love the guy. We all make mistakes in life but who you are inside is what really matters, doesn't matter if you are rich, poor, stupid as hell, highly educated, ugly or pretty......only thing that matters is your heart. Theres no need to pound on him for being passionate about pinball.

Also I've bought a few things from Zach and one item in particular had a bad problem that Stern as usual dropped the ball on and Zach got pissed and got on the phone and made shit happen. He was more mad than i was about the situation. Zach wont put you off and ignore you like alot of others distributors do. That may change when he gets richer and bigger (doubtful) but as of right now he’s a great distributor.

#461 4 years ago

Some of you geniuses need to get a life

Wtf, attacking a guy like Zach just because he is now a distributor and “shilling/selling” games?

He seems like a great dude. Like Bone said, there is zero reason to tear the poor guy down

Look in the mirror and tell me who the F do you think you are?

As usual, it’s dickheads that ruin pinball for others.

Don’t let it! Who cares what these loser pricks think Zach. Keep it up man

#462 4 years ago
    Quoted from stpcore:

Please do! I'd love some feedback from a listener. !

have to wait to get home, my phone will not let me listen to it, keeps kicking me to app store for podbean with no option for desktop version worked earlier in the day.

#463 4 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

As usual, it’s dickheads that ruin pinball for others.

Oh, the irony!

#464 4 years ago

Some of you crybabies that want to crap all over everything pinball related, especially Stern, do your own podcast and let it rip!

I'm guessing you don't because you can't string 2 sentences together? LOL

#465 4 years ago
    Quoted from stpcore:

Delt31 used "poison" when he described the content that was being offered. I found it ironic.

Reread things for context.

I think, assume he was saying he feels Zach's stance on Stern is poisonous to the industry, not he himself is poisonous to the interest of pinball.

Either way, no worries. People are riled up. See where the chips and content lie in a few months.

Edit as a result of reading this page...

I don't really feel anyone is personally attacking Zach. I think some are stating they feel there is a notable code of ethics breach going on, that they feel is construing his viewpoints in a way contrary to how he used to present himself.

That's not a personal attack, as much as it is a criticism of content format and delivery.

If there's been a shift people have noted, that's fine for them to wish to address. I feel people are doing it civilly, and that ideally that feedback can be taken and used or acknowledged and moved on from.

Even on a forum like this, we place ourselves out here to be validated and criticized, yet alone a larger format like SDTM or TPN. It's in the very nature of public presentation. Live by the sword, die by it. We all do, in some capacity.

#466 4 years ago

I’ve enjoyed the variety of content, from silverball stories to the pinball show with Zach and Ken. As others above have stated, you really can’t discuss pinball with the uninitiated so listening to podcasts fills that void for me while I’m in the car. Love that TPN hosts a variety of viewpoints as well.

One suggestion I’d like to make is to tone down the “BUY! BUY! BUY!” audio clip from Pinball Show’s market trends segment. Really like the segment and diving into used pinball prices, but this clip is just too loud and abrasive in its current form. Outside that, keep up the good work, guys!

#467 4 years ago
    Quoted from wesman:

Reread things for context.
    I think, assume he was saying he feels Zach's stance on Stern is poisonous to the industry, not he himself is poisonous to the interest of pinball.

Oh thank God. For a minute I thought he'd lost all perspective and was engaging in buffoonish hyperbole.

#468 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

i would just like to take this opportunity to say I TOLD YOU SO!

LAMO

#469 4 years ago

My wife and I got pinball fever 2 years ago. We found SDTM on YouTube and were hooked. Watching Zach and Greg was hilarious as well as insightful. We looked forward to each new episode.

But now, that dreaded but well-known quote has come into play ... "Change is the only constant in life."

Things have changed. Oh well, that sucks.
    And sometimes things change ... and it doesn't suck.

My wife and I miss watching SDTM.

I listened to TPN's first podcast and enjoyed it, but it doesn't have the same magic when it's only audio. Just imagine, only hearing the infamous slap, instead of seeing the slow motion replays of Zach love tapping Greg with his open hand after beating him in a pinball showdown. (I can't remember the pin or the episode, someone please remind me.)

I'm sure I'll continue to listen to TPN, I like listening to Zach and hearing what his take his, biased or not. Hopefully, Greg will be back on another platform at some time and I'll listen to him as well.

All that being said, the chemistry Zach had with Greg on SDTM was on par with some other fictional "Step Brothers" portrayed by Will Ferrell and John C Reilly. But, who knows, maybe they'll surprise us with a sequel ... SDTM 2.

* On a side note, we bought our first NIB pin last year from Zach at FnO, and the experience was awesome. He also took care of an issue with Stern we had with the pin and he made things right.

For over 20 years, I owned only one pin, a 1989 Bally Mousin' Around, but like I said ... things change.

In the past two years I've bought 15 pins and opened a small pinball lounge in Cortland, NY.

Yeah, things change, and sometimes it doesn't suck.

#470 4 years ago
    Quoted from crazypinballguy:

I'm in the same boat, maybe I'm just more of a visual person, but I don't really enjoy listening to podcasts. I used to watch a podcast of 3 guys talking about comic books, but I wouldn't just listen to their audio versions. Same things here, looks like there's a good selection, but I have no interest, I'm waiting for something to watch and hope some new info coming soon.

#471 4 years ago
    Quoted from crazypinballguy:

My wife and I got pinball fever 2 years ago. We found SDTM on YouTube and were hooked. Watching Zach and Greg was hilarious as well as insightful. We looked forward to each new episode.
    But now, that dreaded but well-known quote has come into play ... "Change is the only constant in life."
    Things have changed. Oh well, that sucks.
    And sometimes things change ... and it doesn't suck.
    I listened to TPN's first podcast and enjoyed it, but it doesn't have the same magic when it's only audio. Just imagine, only hearing the infamous slap, instead of seeing the slow motion replays of Zach love tapping Greg with his open hand after beating him in a pinball showdown. (I can't remember the pin or the episode, someone please remind me.)
    I'm sure I'll continue to listen to TPN, I like listening to Zach and hearing what his take his, biased or not. Hopefully, Greg will be back on another platform at some time and I'll listen to him as well.
    All that being said, the chemistry Zach had with Greg on SDTM was on par with some other fictional "Step Brothers" portrayed by Will Ferrell and John C Reilly. But, who knows, maybe they'll surprise us with a sequel ... SDTM 2.
    * On a side note, we bought our first NIB pin last year from Zach at FnO, and the experience was awesome. He also took care of an issue with Stern we had with the pin and he made things right.
    For over 20 years, I owned only one pin, a 1989 Bally Mousin' Around, but like I said ... things change.
    In the past two years I've bought 15 pins and opened a small pinball lounge in Cortland, NY.
    Yeah, things change, and sometimes it doesn't suck.

THIS! So much this. My wife and I would actually get excited when there was a new SDTM on and enthusiastically watch together. There hasn't been a new real one in how long? Not the blind fold unboxing...not the impromptu at the convention...it's been quite awhile and I feel it's just because of too much focus on podcasts. I wish the podcasts were a side project again.

#472 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

I know Iv been silent. But I guess I need to clear something up.I most certainly did not leave TPN in any way shape or form because of Zach or any one else associated with it. Nor did I remove my self from the TWIPYS because of Zach. The dude is very much still my best friend. Zach is good guy. I take that back, he’s a fucking great guy. I know perception is every thing but he’s in no way, what a hand full of people are making him out to be in any way.
    Call it butt hurt, say my feelings are hurt say any thing you want but when things are truly personal and there are back door moves going on in this community to smear and ruin someone’s personal life over a fucking hobby then I have to step away. It’s not the place for me. It’s not in my nature to ruin someone else or degrade them to get ahead or to stay on top.
    I left for my own reasons which at some point I’ll find the platform do go into detail and more depth but until then, lay off the guy. He’s a person. A fucking human being. Is that so hard to remember when you sit behind your computers typing your slurs and negative comments?
    When you go to type or say something next, stop and think to your self why your really making that comment. What are you hoping to achieve.

I walked away from the hobby years ago because, well, life. I came back and found this new show (new to me) SDTM. I thought "Hot Damn, a fun show about pinball, who knew?"

And then all came crashing down. It is too bad. You guys had a great thing going there and were really building a base of followers. Things did change after FnO came along, but was still good until Zack would cut you off mid sentence every time you had any criticism of Stern.

If you guys could re-create the OG SDTM, Hell... I would pay for a subscription. $2.99 a month, 2000 viewers, $6 g's... you guys could actually have some real pin money while having fun.

I have experience with the internet pinball bullshit. It carried over from the RGP days. Just ignore it and they can suck a bag of dicks.

Miss your pretty face Hollywoodbone (don't tell my wife I said that lol)

#473 4 years ago
    Quoted from Beechwood:

Miss your pretty face @hollywoodbone (don't tell my wife I said that lol)

My wife has always been solidly team Zach while I go for the Bone.

#474 4 years ago
    Quoted from javagrind888:

My wife has always been solidly team Zach while I go for the Bone.

This is getting out of hand...

#475 4 years ago

Podcasts come and go. I appreciate those who take the time to record the content. I can't and don't like all of it. Here are some I enjoyed in the past.

Since 2010, I've listened to many including

TOP Cast
    Spooky Pinball Podcast
    The Silverball Podcast
    The Pinball Podcast
    GameRoom Junkies
    Coast 2 Coast
    Coinbox
    Pinheadz
    Head 2 Head
    This Flippin Podcast

There are only 2 of those left at this point, Spooky and Flippin. Now there is a whole new crop. I like many of them as well. I even have a few cool memories. Were you listening the day Jack announced he was making WOZ? Do you remember Charlie announcing he was starting Spooky? Have you ever heard the Top Cast interview with Python Angelo? Good stuff!

#476 4 years ago

Jason just posted on Facebook that Slap Save is done and why he's no longer with TPN.

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=slap%20save%20pinball&epa=SEARCH_BOX

#477 4 years ago

I have enjoyed the TPN offerings so far. I will say that I have been exposed to several podcasts and podcasters that I would have otherwise missed without getting them through a single TPN feed.

I thought the last episode of the Pinball Show was amazing! It had the back and forth of Dennis and Zach with Ken as the moderator and moving things along. Great formula! I also thought Zach seemed a little more candid with his opinions, maybe that’s because he’s no longer under the TWIP name? Who knows.

All the people who are trying to tear this down need to grow up. It seems to me that there are some content creators in this hobby that got their panties in a wad over the creation of this network and are doing whatever they can to wreck it. That’s pretty pathetic. To make a hobby so toxic that you drive two other content creators out is beyond sad.

We’ve heard from several people that were associated with TPN that there were apparently some pretty shitty things done behind the scenes that probably have wrecked some personal relationships between creators and I can only hope that those people are happy with what they’ve done. I’m sure the truth will come out eventually and I guess we can all decide who to support at that point.

I will keep supporting TPN as I support other podcasters and streamers. It’s just pinball people!!!

#478 4 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Jason just posted on Facebook that Slap Save is done and why he's no longer with TPN.

That sucks it was a very good podcast and one I listened too. I don't get why so much online negativity is being taken so seriously and I can't say I like the whole keep your mouth shut and don't listen thing. My only guess is there has to be a lot more going on that we don't know about. I get the mental health thing, if the negativity is getting to you its time to step away. I just know I personally don't miss a blink of sleep over the shit people say here. I have on occasion responded to things I wish I hadn't, that does piss me off, I hate being sucked into the stupidity. That's on me though not anyone else.

#479 4 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

Have you ever heard the Top Cast interview with Python Angelo? Good stuff!

I just listened to this for our Podcast... Some great (crazy) content...

#480 4 years ago

#481 4 years ago

Who is this mysterious motherf“@!1€ everyone is talking about?

Anyway, well... I love all of you even if I don‘t allways agree and I appreciate all your efforts.

#482 4 years ago

Sadly I can‘t record a newb guest podcast because my english wouldn‘t be fluent enough and I wouldn‘t do it without Mr. Bone doing his German impression.

But hey you guys, as far as I understand it you‘re free to record a podcast, make everything better, and TPN will host it!!! -So go, go, go!!!

#483 4 years ago

In the middle of listening to that podcast going thru Steve Ritchie's pinball history. Have about 30 minutes left and it sure helped pass the time waiting in the car shop. I think I'd enjoy more of these podcasts reviewing pinball history, etc.

I listened to most of the Pinball Show episode and I enjoyed the thoughts and opinions of that guy Dennis. Well done.

#484 4 years ago

Our friend Zach: best advise is don’t read or listen to the comments made about what you do or say. Ignore them. Stay above the negativity by focusing on what you love. We appreciate your efforts and love the sales talk. It’s what makes everything go around in this world. We are all selling something, don’t ever let them squash your enthusiasm.

In my career, I’ve been on the world stage and had arrows flung at me. I decided long ago to ignore them and just have fun doing what I do. I’ve learned that there are many more that appreciate good effort than the sometimes negative vocal minority.

#485 4 years ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Sadly I can‘t record a newb guest podcast because my english wouldn‘t be fluent enough and I wouldn‘t do it without Mr. Bone doing his German impression.
    But hey you guys, as far as I understand it you‘re free to record a podcast, make everything better, and TPN will host it!!! -So go, go, go!!!

I like when he read one of your comments out on an episode of SDTM, and he said "Dammmiit Nadiiinnne!" in his best Southern Drawl. Good stuff!

#486 4 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

I like when he read one of your comments out on an episode of SDTM, and he said "Dammmiit Nadiiinnne!" in his best Southern Drawl. Good stuff!

It was shit like that... that is what I miss.

The monumental lyrics from the immortal band "Extreme" say it best... "There's a hole in my heart that can only be filled by you".

We miss you @hollywoodbone

#487 4 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

Posting on the internet is not harassment, people need to chill out and try and find a little middle ground. We all have an ignore list and everyone is welcome to it. This whole thing that no one can tolerate anything they don't agree with is insanity. Today this discussion seems completely reasonable. There is no need to tell people to shut up or take a hike.

Quoted from Darscot:

That sucks it was a very good podcast and one I listened too. I don't get why so much online negativity is being taken so seriously and I can't say I like the whole keep your mouth shut and don't listen thing. My only guess is there has to be a lot more going on that we don't know about. I get the mental health thing, if the negativity is getting to you its time to step away. I just know I personally don't miss a blink of sleep over the shit people say here. I have on occasion responded to things I wish I hadn't, that does piss me off, I hate being sucked into the stupidity. That's on me though not anyone else.

With respect, I guess you've never heard of cyber-bullying then? People have fallen into deep depressions, and even committed suicide, because of things that are posted about them online. Maybe for you, stuff that's written about you online doesn't affect you, but the same can't necessarily be said of other people. Do you expect a person to keep visiting a website where others are constantly writing bad things about them? It's not really fair that they either have to tolerate constant criticism and personal attacks, or avoid a website that they previously enjoyed.

It doesn't seem right to me, and it doesn't seem like an issue with a lot of gray area in my opinion. But a lot of people out there lack empathy, and a lot of people are unable to treat strangers with even a basic level of respect. At this point, I'm beginning to feel ashamed of the way a lot of pinsiders are conducting themselves. Makes me a bit sad. Ah well, whatya do? You can't control other people, only yourself.

Moving on, I'm looking forward to the latest from TPN. I think we're due for a mid-week episode tomorrow!

#488 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

I’ll take the arrows

Fight in the shade!

#489 4 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

With respect, I guess you've never heard of cyber-bullying then? People have fallen into deep depressions, and even committed suicide, because of things that are posted about them online. Maybe for you, stuff that's written about you online doesn't affect you, but the same can't necessarily be said of other people. Do you expect a person to keep visiting a website where others are constantly writing bad things about them? It's not really fair that they either have to tolerate constant criticism and personal attacks, or avoid a website that they previously enjoyed.
    It doesn't seem right to me, and it doesn't seem like an issue with a lot of gray area in my opinion. But a lot of people out there lack empathy, and a lot of people are unable to treat strangers with even a basic level of respect. At this point, I'm beginning to feel ashamed of the way a lot of pinsiders are conducting themselves. Makes me a bit sad. Ah well, whatya do? You can't control other people, only yourself.
    Moving on, I'm looking forward to the latest from TPN. I think we're due for a mid-week episode tomorrow!

Who's personally attacked ANYONE here?

These folks have put out consumable media. And media doesn't exist in a vacuum, nor do we.

It's a new format, and I'd be more worried if everyone had nothing but praise, rather than what some people seem to mention, being one aspect of how things seem presented.

From what I recall, Zach is also a trained psychologist. I hope he has the ability to sort through some light hearted criticism on an internet forum. He also seems to have a nice support system around him.

I can say when things were highly critical before launch, I consistently stated when I felt unfair criticism was launched. Now that some shows have been put out into the ether, assessments will be made, and that's okay.

Everyone with TPN seems earnest and hoping to create some solid new content for people to enjoy, and also possibly disagree with. I wish all of them good luck!

To wit, Kaneda gets quite a good bit of demonization on this forum. Are you, asking genuinely here, concerned for his mental well being also?

#490 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Oh thank God. For a minute I thought he'd lost all perspective and was engaging in buffoonish hyperbole.

I've no clue if this was meant towards me or Delt. Either way, this comment seems more snarky than adding to the discussion in a thoughtful way.

#491 4 years ago
    Quoted from wesman:

I've no clue if this was meant towards me or Delt. Either way, this comment seems more snarky than adding to the discussion in a thoughtful way.

He only says snarky things. He never contributes anything meaningful to this forum. Dont you know that by now?

#492 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

He never contributes anything meaningful to this forum.

Levi's posts are gold, he contributes humor.

#493 4 years ago
    Quoted from solarvalue:

Levi's posts are gold, he contributes humor.

I'd like a refund, paid in gold.

#494 4 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

I'm a software engineer for Electronic Arts on arguably the biggest video game on earth I think i know a little something about online abuse.

#495 4 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

Wow, what a ridiculous exaggeration. Jeez.

#496 4 years ago

I've found that a decent rule of thumb is don't say anything about someone online that you wouldn't say to their face in person. It's easy to forget that there's a real person behind that avatar you are flaming.

#497 4 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Really to bad.
    I consider that show, the one Who cant be mentioned and ofc the stdm reviews (great) the three best.

#498 4 years ago
    Quoted from PantherCityPins:

I've found that a decent rule of thumb is don't say anything about someone online that you wouldn't say to their face in person. It's easy to forget that there's a real person behind that avatar you are flaming.

Honestly for an online atlewast semianonymous forum, this really isn't to bad.

Exception to the rule k-man and that homepin guy and chinese people in that thread.

I havent been on this forum for more then a year. Really enjoyed it, but theese three for some reason seem like legitimate targets.

Ed: i guess that dutch con artist had his served aswell here.

#499 4 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

I'm a software engineer for Electronic Arts on arguably the biggest video game on earth I think i know a little something about online abuse.

What game is that? I can't think of anything EA does now that would be bigger than like Fortnite, Minecraft, etc.

#500 4 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

Fortnite and GTA aren’t made by EA. So I guess it’s probably not a great argument.

There are 4,811 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 97.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-network-/page/10?hl=hollywoodbone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.