(Topic ID: 648)

The Pinball Mascot !

By ChrisJK

14 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Jake&Elwood.jpg
    Elwood.jpg
    Jake.jpg
    Ayly.jpg
    GEOR.jpg
    IMG_0084.jpg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    1__.jpg
    #1 14 years ago

I had a few minutes to spare after gaming this evening so I thought I'd take some pictures of the mascot. Spartacus is his name.

1__.jpg1__.jpg GetAttachment.aspx.jpgGetAttachment.aspx.jpg

#2 14 years ago

Mioww, seems like a pretty cool cat sitting atop Spidey! Seems like he has picked a favourite game following his boss' #1 choice

On a side note: My two cats don't want nothing to do with pinball, as soon as I start playing they're off.

#3 14 years ago

Haha great pic ChrisJK! catz are great! I also have a cat, even though he is not afraid of my pin when I play I doubt that he will ever jump on it Here's a pic..his name is Grizli

IMG_0084.jpgIMG_0084.jpg

#4 14 years ago

Cute cats, I just lost both of my cats to a coyote or a mtn lion about a month ago. Sucks really bad I had them for 10 years... RIP lil buddies.

#5 14 years ago

Try one of these.He could take a coyote anyday but a mountain lion,well.American Bulldog,english in origin so I dont know what the Euros call them.What do the Euros call an American Bulldog?

GEOR.jpgGEOR.jpg

#6 14 years ago

BrokeDad = Dog person (Not to mention I am allergic to cats)

This is my fuzzy sweetheart. She is a purebred Golden Retriever. Her name is Ayly.

Ayly.jpgAyly.jpg

#7 14 years ago

Gee, she looks really stressed Brokedad..lol

#8 14 years ago

Yeah .. I woke the poor girl up from her nap in the comfy chair. She gets fed hamburger, bacon, steak, beef jerky, and my lunch leftovers not to mention fresh ice water twice a day. Sometimes the Mrs. thinks I care more about her .. LOL ? (FYI Dog's can't talk)

#9 14 years ago

An American Bulldog is a pitt-bull if I am not mistaken. Yea good to go on coyotes anyday, but still potential mtn lion food. =( tough bastards and they like the taste of dogs too. Friends down the road had their yellow lab of 8 years killed by a mtn lion (same one?) last week. They found theirs in a small pile of other dogs on the hillside. That's what big cats do, hide their food.

#10 14 years ago

No,you found my pet peeve(spelling?).American bulldogs aren't Pit bulls,look similar,but much bigger than the average pit.Up to a 140pounds.But mountain lions still rule!Sucks about your neighbors lab.I live in the cornfields of central Illinois and don't see any mountain lions,I hear they are some sneaky bastards.Even going in peoples houses and killing a dog with the home owners barely hearing a thing.My brothers got English Mastiff pups,males can top 200 pounds,mountain lions still get the big dogs?

#11 14 years ago

I do not think a mtn lion would go for a mastiff but who knows, they can bring down elk which are quite large. Mtn lions get dogs in a sneaky way, night time while they are out doing their business or sleeping who knows but if you are out walking your dog in the daytime and your dog sees a mtn lion it will most likely run from you and it. They use dogs to hunt mtn lions, a pack of several dog will find a mtn lion in the daytime and chase it up a tree and sit there and bark at it. Hunter comes along and blam. No more mtn lion. Not really my thing, if you are not gonna eat it why hunt it? But hey if you have a license for the animal you are hunting and that gets your rocks off, whatever.

#12 14 years ago

Cougar have been known to kill solitary wolves. One got my next door neighbor's Shiztu one morning when I was living in Col Springs. Liked that dog, never barked. The neighbor behind us heard a quick yelp and turned to watched the cougar jump over the fence with something white in it's mouth. No more Gonzo. Thankfully we don't have any cougar up here in Alaska, but we do have to watch out for the wolves attacking our dogs.

#13 14 years ago

The Blues Bros. Both love sleeping under the machines so much that I had to move their game room beds(which were out of sight )under the machines. Game play does not effect on their sleeping!!

#14 14 years ago

I love pic whoring my dogs!! And yes, they are litter mates. I think they think it's their big long dog house under them.They're def @ home under there and game play does not bother them.

Jake:
    Jake.jpgJake.jpg

Elwood:
    Elwood.jpgElwood.jpg

Jake on right,Elwood on left after a long day of running in the yard.
    Jake&Elwood.jpgJake&Elwood.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-mascot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.