(Topic ID: 199042)

The Pinball Machine Trading Post

By Dbaum88

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I love pinball trades...it allows me to trade a machine I'm bored with for a totally different, exciting new pin(s) with NO MONEY PAID!
Of course, sometimes money is paid one way or another.

Sometimes, I like to trade several EMs for a SS and sometimes I'll trade a SS for several EMs. Sometimes I get the better of the deal, sometimes I do worse (but usually I'm happy about it). Once you get a few pins, the hobby literally becomes self-sustaining.

Therefore, to kick it off, I want to throw out trade requests for one or several of these pins that I would be willing to trade:

A super nice WhoDunnit;
A fully functioning, player's condition Mata Hari;
A gorgeous Crosstown with near perfect playfield and working 100%;
A very nice, 100% working Jungle Queen with great colors;
A very nice Rob Zombie (not LE) with mods and working 100%.

Located near Atlanta, Ga. Can deliver.

And remember - POST YOUR TRADE REQUESTS HERE!!!!!! Or use this space to discuss pin trades, good, bad, old, new, weird, etc.

#2 6 years ago

This is a good idea. I’m not sure how much traffic you’ll get on this thread, but it’s nice to trade.

I’m a fan of trading because (1) I only have so much room (2) I’m not rich and (3) I wanna play them all.

I’ve traded Tron for Transformers, Metallica for TSPP, TSPP for BDK, etc. I’ve lost count of my trades, but it’s a fun way to mix up the collection.

#3 6 years ago

I'm looking to trade my routed AFM for a routed AC/DC premium.

Prefer a local trade, within a four hour drive or less.

LTG : )

#4 6 years ago

Solid idea!!

I've got a super nice TSPP currently on the market here and looking to trade for something on my wishlist +/- cash where needed. Would love a nice AC/DC premium, WhiteWater, TAF, Tron Pro, No Good Gofers or Met Premium.

#5 6 years ago

Got a Doctor Who I would trade for a BSD or a Tommy I'd trade for a Congo. (so Oursler for Oursler or Funhouse for Funhouse)

#6 6 years ago

I've got a Ghostbusters Premium I'll trade. Mostly interested in a Hobbit but am open to seeing what people might want to get rid of.

3 years later
#7 3 years ago

I’m selling a Hot Hand pinball machine on here right now for $1500. I would trade for a 1985 or newer pin and pay the cash difference up to a $2500 pin.

1 month later
#8 3 years ago

I just finished repairing/upgrading a Bally Atlantis. I put in Comet Sunlight LED bulbs, new rubbers, a brand new lockbar, new springs, coils, etc... I plan on either selling it for $2500 or trading it for a pinball machine 1990 or newer. I would rather trade. I would pay the cash difference up to a $3500 machine.

2 months later
#9 3 years ago

I have a mint tmnt pro I’d like to trade for a 100% working jp prem. Cash obviously would be included.

4 months later
#10 2 years ago

My kids are CRAZY for Deadpool Premium. Problem is I just bought Guns n Roses LE only six weeks ago for $10,500. I like G & R quite a bit, but will offer it for a similarly mint conditioned DEADPOOL premium. I live in Fairview, N.J. right across the Hudson River from Manhattan

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Sussex, WI
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
1,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Yucaipa, CA
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-machine-trading-post and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.