(Topic ID: 284342)

The 2022 Pinball Awards: Saturday LIVE - WIN Toppers, Playfields, Backglasses...

By ZMeny

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 344 posts
  • 113 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by RandomTask
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

a4 (resized).jpg
    a2 (resized).jpg
    a3 (resized).jpg
    a1 (resized).jpg
    8 (resized).jpg
    6 (resized).jpg
    7 (resized).jpg
    5 (resized).jpg
    1 (resized).jpg
    4 (resized).jpg
    3 (resized).jpg
    the pinball awards ad giveaways (resized).png
    323358275_623994039530977_8807190044312159772_n (resized).jpg
    The Pinball Awards Logo (resized).png
    2990F161-626B-4E87-A24A-5A022E89657E.gif
    PIA HOF Words (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zpinman370.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#111 3 years ago

Quoted from mrgone:No one ever says thank you for all you do for pinball.
    So thank you Zach.

Yes but you forgot the BUY BUY BUY

3 weeks later
    #220 3 years ago

Like I said..."The whole thing is a big circle jerk hiding under the guise of "celebrating others" and "promoting the good..."

Yes and as long as you BUY BUY BUY you may get a good jerk and happy ending

#242 3 years ago
    Quoted from delt31: It’s very simple - we see the game that’s going on. You’re not fooling anyone besides the other zombies.

Quoted from LordHumungus:

U bunch of dorks. Its a hobby. There shouldn't even be awards. Zach does it for views on his channel and why not? all award shows are exactly that, a show to make money.

That's been the game all along since becoming a distributor and making a living off of pinball. As said before many times it's all CLEVER MARKETING THRU SOCIAL MEDIA to advance sales and make $$$$. Nothing wrong with this, but you have to see that for what it is - a $$$ making venture. Don't be a lemming who blindly listens, watch's and follows the hype train of BUY BUY BUY

#266 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Ok let's reign it in a bit

Yes indeed - it's all about the end game here which is to promote the business as a distributor. You need to call a spade a spade sometimes instead of hiding behind "look what I do for the love of pinball"

Almost sounds like one of these over paid bums in professional sports - you know the ones that say "I do it for the game" but live large and cash a big paycheck

#270 3 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

Sure theres a direct or indirect benefit to his business, but who cares? They create quality content thats educational and entertaining. You don't have agree, hell u don't have to watch.....

Nobody is saying that the content is not good- except for the damn goats and the singing

It's just an observation that the whole thing is clever marketing to enhance the profit margin and make bank

#275 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’d love to hear how this awards show has anything to do with his distributor business. I don’t remember it being mentioned once. If it was a new person to pinball watching, how would they know he was a distributor?

Well he did give himself an award for being a shill so I think that's a good connection, besides which the whole thing was sponsored by FnO - clever marketing - BUY BUY BUY

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zpinman370.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-industry-awards?tu=zpinman370 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.