(Topic ID: 303858)

The Pinball Dudes?

By NickBuffaloPinball

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Anyone purchase a game from them before? Helping someone purchase a machine and wanted to confirm they are legit, thanks.

#2 2 years ago
    Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

Anyone purchase a game from them before? Helping someone purchase a machine and wanted to confirm they are legit, thanks.

Legit out of Jupiter FL.

#3 2 years ago

I concur, The Pinball Dudes in Jupiter FL are absolutely legit and some truly great guys to deal with.

#4 2 years ago

They are legit, I got my Mando Premium from them.

#5 2 years ago

I’ve known one of the owners for many, many years. Buy from them!

#6 2 years ago

Yes great guys no doubt

#7 2 years ago

tHE pINBALL DUDES Are Legit

#8 2 years ago

I live close by and go up there at least once a month and have been going there since they opened several years ago (at least 3 or 4 years).

They are as legitimate as you can be.

#9 2 years ago
    Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

they are the absolute best in the business in Florida , bought Five game from them so far, could recommend them higher!

#10 2 years ago

how do we know you're all not just in on the scam with them??

*jk. they're cool.

#11 2 years ago

Great to deal with.

#12 2 years ago

Eric is a stand up guy, he is excellent at pinball, they have a HUGE selection of pinball machines!! i just played Godzilla Pro there yesterday!! They have almost every new Stern Pro ready to play. I actually liked Star Wars 100x better than Godzilla!!! Excellent people, I have purchased 2 NIB games and a used Deadpool Pro, I have had no issues .

#13 2 years ago

Dave is legit. Been doing business with them for years. They are an authorized stern distro as well. Deal with confidence.

#14 2 years ago

Great guys (their retail store is awesome)...right down the road from me. Dave and Eric are stand up guys!

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/wildeboutpins/feedback

#15 2 years ago

The real question is, will Martha let you buy another game this soon?

#16 2 years ago

I bought a game from them and had it shipped. The wrapping/palleting wasn’t perfect but it did get here in one piece.

1 week later
    #17 2 years ago
    Quoted from Spiderpin:

The real question is, will Martha let you buy another game this soon?

Hahaha, well, this one isn't for me, it's for a family member. Believe me, she wants more games as much as I do.

#18 2 years ago

Thanks to everyone that took the time to answer.

#19 2 years ago

Yea, Dave is great. I've bought a couple and had them shipped up to NC from him over the years and it has been incredibly easy transactions and fair prices.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-dudes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.