Wow. Found a Pinside post about our WeFunder (not GoFundMe) campaign on routine Google search. So much distrust and hatred in this world.
A few comments and then I’ll go on with my life.
1. I do not need any money. My bank is willing to give me all the money I need to fund our growth.
2. This is not GoFundMe. We are not asking any of you for money. This is an offer for covertable notes paying 6% interest then converting to equity.
3. This is for friends, family, and customers who want to participate in our growth. If your a skeptic or non-supporter, it is not for you.
4. Jetsons was a profitable venture. It was our best selling pinball machine last year (41 machines) and most were sold at $5999-$6499.
5. Our goal is to be the largest operator of pinball machines in the country. We want to promote pinball to the masses and there are obvious synergies with our retail business.
6. I’m okay with the naysayers speaking their mind. I started this company with credit card debt when I had $70,000 in student loan debt. I was dirt broke and no banks would lend me money. I believe in me and that’s what matters.
7. We have a great connection with the collector community. We have purchased over 3000 pinball machines. We give top dollar and work trade deals nobody else can. We provide work for about 300 technicians nationwide and we could not service our customers without them.
If you have any questions, please email me at Nic@pinballco.com or send a PM. I do not spend a lot of time in Pinside.