(Topic ID: 288296)

The Pinball Center shipping

By mtbpinball

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

I am wanting to buy some parts that are only available from the Pinball Center.
    After going through checkout I saw the shipping cost looked extremely high? So I backed out .. Maybe I'm not checking the right thing off? Anyone know how to set up the shipping through them that comes out reasonable?

#2 3 years ago

Looks like they are based in Germany, so your shipping was probably correct.

#4 3 years ago

I need that single big plastic on the left hand side on pinbot and they reproduce it. And
    I need an apron decal for Elvira and the party monsters. but after looking at the shipping cost.... totally undoable.

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from Black_Knight:

Looks like they are based in Germany, so your shipping was probably correct.

I expected it to be high all shipping is high but this was astronomical

#6 3 years ago

Message user @zitt, he frequently does group buys for US buyers. Recommended.

#7 3 years ago

There should be another group buy coming up pretty soon

#8 3 years ago

Yeah - shipping from US to EU or the other way is expensive.. I often want to buy items from Marco or Planetary - shipping to Europe is $70 minimum.
    Plus 25% tax...

2 months later
    #9 2 years ago

Any group buys coming up?

#10 2 years ago

I think Zitt posted a group buy coming soon, I believe it's for Pinball Center. It's in another thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-center-shipping and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.