(Topic ID: 158666)

The Pinball Bash appears to be dead!

By Secretsavernc

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).png
    #1 7 years ago

Sad to say that the site no longer appears to be up,and running. Not much a poster myself these days, but was still fun to go check out what local to the Southeast pin people were up to. Hopefully it is only temporary.

#2 7 years ago

eh been dead over there for a LONG time

#3 7 years ago

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#4 7 years ago

I've been seeing the same thing on and off for the past couple of days. Pinball Bash is an awesome local resource, hopefully it's just temporary.

#5 7 years ago

Up and running again!

#6 7 years ago

I was just on yesterday. Everything seemed fine. Not always a lot of activity over there but I am in South Carolina so i always check in a couple times a week because most of the stuff that is for sale or trade is within driving distance for me. It's where I found my MET PRO.

#7 7 years ago

We are alive and well. We be moving to a different hosting company soon due to issues with our current service.

9 months later
    #8 7 years ago

...And it seems it's offline again? Any word on what's going on?

#9 7 years ago

I'm sure it's hosting $$$$&

1 year later
    #10 5 years ago

Dead again ........ or Is it just ME again ?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-bash-appears-to-be-dead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.