Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by doghouse
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

The Pinbal Asylum's Second Annual Point Monsters Championship event this weekend was AMAZING! Thank you to EVERYONE who came out, AND for all your continued support! We love my Asylum Inmates.......

As a tribute to The Pinball Asylum and all my fellow inmates (and ALGAR), I give you the first of our YouTube channel videos:

#2 9 years ago

A NEW video for our Asylum Video Contest was just posted to our Pinball Asylum YouTube channel! A short but great video by Inmate Howard Levine.

The contest ends July 1st-- so post those videos, friends and fellow Inmates!

#3 9 years ago

A new entry in our Pinball Asylum YouTube video contest by longtime Inmate John I.

Don't let the beginning fool you into thinking this is a TV commercial! Great job, John.

#4 9 years ago

I missed this thread so thought I would *bump* it. I had a great time at the Asylum Point Monster's weekend and it was fun making the video. Thanks to Dan and Dave for making it a great place to play and for putting on such a professional tournament.

#5 9 years ago

BUMP again-- Thank you John I.! We appreciate your efforts to promote The Pinball Asylum!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Playfields
Troxel Repair
Playfields
$ 10.00
Tools
Pincoder Store
Tools
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 10.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-asylum-you-tube-channel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.