5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by fosaisu
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Just a heads up, The Pinball Arcade Season Two is 1/2 price on Steam right now.

#2 5 years ago

Not just steam...

From their email:

12 Days of Christmas

It's that time of year again! The Pinball Arcade 12 Days of Christmas are currently underway! Here is a recap of what's been happening so far!

Day One (12/14)
    It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas with the recent snow at the studio, so we are kicking off our 12 days with a HUGE Holiday Sale for iOS, Steam, Google play, Amazon, and OUYA!

Season ONE and TWO Packs, Basic and Pro are 50% off until 2015!!!

#3 5 years ago

Thanks for the update, I would definitely recommend that anyone who is interested try it out before the sale is up. It's not the greatest thing ever but it does a good job of recreating the tables and is still a lot of fun.

2 weeks later
    #4 5 years ago

Going through the tables on PS4 store last night and they do not acknowledge the fact I bought a shit ton of these table packs on my PS3 . It appears they want to charge me full price all over again.
    Say it isn't so

#5 5 years ago

It is so. They are very clear that the tables you purchase are only available on the platform you initially purchased them for.

I don't even think the ones for iOS and Android come together... something to think about if you switch platforms, I guess.

#6 5 years ago

These half-price sales are interesting -- good for bringing new players in and moving "old product," but makes me not want to buy Season 3 until it goes on sale.

#7 5 years ago

Seasons three and four are also half as many tables as one and two (10 vs. 19/20)

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

These half-price sales are interesting -- good for bringing new players in and moving "old product," but makes me not want to buy Season 3 until it goes on sale.

Exactly what I'm thinking!
    Over the year I've picked up a game here, and there casually but over the course of that time I've ended up buying damn near all of them.

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from Law:

Seasons three and four are also half as many tables as one and two (10 vs. 19/20)

Yeah sounds like 10 is going to be the number going forward. I think the first two seasons included a bunch of tables they had already emulated for prior projects, so it was viable to throw them in and do the 2-table "packs". But the "shorter" seasons makes it less likely that they'll do obscure titles or EM games.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 225.00
    Cabinet - Other
    FlyLand Designs
    $ 154.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 59.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pixels Arcade Games
    $ 25.00
    Boards
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 18.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Boards
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 999.00
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 22.50
    $ 3.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 49.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Pinball Pro
    $ 24.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 149.00
    $ 18.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 26.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 24.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside