(Topic ID: 13709)

Farsight's The Pinball Arcade on PS3 and PC (plus iOS & Android)

By Jeffy777

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2632D6C6-4AF3-4855-9761-6D5071FA1BD8 (resized).png
Screenshot (resized).png
4D01DE17-493F-46CA-9A9D-FC3FDA4F1A55 (resized).png
8AABEF9D-148F-44C1-A86A-7F329509ED5A.png
89567DC4-AFA2-4E85-BDE1-C4772FB3D63B.png
Screenshot_20171027-192147.png
IMG_0179.PNG
IMG_2317 (resized).PNG
IMG_2318 (resized).PNG
IMG_3900_(resized).JPG
july_hint_2016_(resized).jpg
IIlJrJG_(resized).jpg
zacc_(resized).png
JANUARYHINT_2015.jpg
dirty_hariy.jpg
Table_Hint45.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2321 6 years ago
Quoted from andre060:

And the mode arrow inserts don't work. Makes completing the modes near impossible, unless you know the game backwards and forwards. So ridiculous.

I’ve always backed Farsight but i just can’t hardly back them anymore because of how slow they are to get games out and their lack of communication with their customers and not fixing problems etc. The new Ghostbusters table is pur sh*t, worst table that they have ever done IMO. If you watch their Twitch channel and you see the two immature kids that works for them, its easy to understand why their games aren’t very good anymore.

2 months later
#2376 6 years ago

I just read that on January 9th the PS4 will get season 7, and the remaining three tables of season 6 that we havent got yet, and a big patch with lots of bug fixes. Supposedly there is a new guy that is working there who is mainly in charge of the PS4 tables from the way it sounds. We will see i guess, im going to give him the benefit of the doubt for some dumb reason. I love The Pinball Arcade but i have become extremely disappointed in them lately.

#2378 6 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

I REALLY want to enjoy the real tables in Pinball Arcade but the lame lighting and HORRIBLE physics kills it. It's painful.
The Zen Pinball game is more fun.
In my recent frustration with it, I discovered a few original pinball video games that are fantastic. Check them out if you haven't seen them yet:
Pro Pinball Ultra
http://store.steampowered.com/app/287900/Pro_Pinball_Ultra/ - best video pinball game I've played...
Pinball Wicked
http://store.steampowered.com/app/595960/Pinball_Wicked/

I like TPA and Zen both. They arent perfect but they are still pretty fun. I really like those games you posted also, id love to see those come to consoles.

2 months later
#2399 6 years ago
Quoted from wolv3:

How long do these tables usually take to get to ps4?

Forever and then some.

#2400 6 years ago
Quoted from Kolchak357:

GarSight announced that they will no longer be releasing a pin every month. They say they will still release new pins, just not on any set schedule.

Isnt that how they do it now? I really like TPA and ive always kind of taken up for Farsight but i have lost all faith in them. I also hate to be critical and sound like a dick, but have you seen the two immature kids that does their streams? All you have to do is watch one of their streams and its easy to see why Farsight puts out a bad product and why it takes them forever to produce these tables.

#2404 6 years ago
Quoted from RatShack:

They should take a page from the Rocksmith guys, they also do a weekly stream including at least one of the devs and they demo the latest DLC with good production. It's an actual talk show.
I wonder what those guys actually do at Farsight, they're definitely not developers. Hopefully not QA.

I would guess that they probably clown around and screw off all day. They wouldn’t even make giid janitors because they’re too immature.

5 months later
#2465 5 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

Big Buck Hunter and Whoa Nellie have been added today, and Mustang has been moved over from SPA. Guess they wanted to steal a little of FX3s thunder.
I don't recall ever playing BBH before. I has it's charm.

Im very leary of pinball arcade anymore after seeing how bad they are at fixing updates and how bad Ghostbusters turned out, saying that its horrible is an understatement.

I also hate to say this but its just the flat out truth. I can see why they arent a very good company anymore after watching the two guys that always do the streams on Twitch. Those guys literally act like they are about 10 f*cking years old. They are an embarrassment to the company. Their product is definitely a reflection of their employees these days. I used to back them tooth and nail but i just cant do it anymore.

#2468 5 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

Yea, just gave GB another try, and did see a couple hickups in an hour of play. Their Spike emulation needs tweaking. I recall running it in SPA, it will run without hickups (or was that DX9 mode?).

Yeah but im mainly talking about the game just doesnt feel right at all. I just think they did a terrible job at recreating it. They do a good job making these tables but GB just doesnt feel or look right imo.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-arcade-by-farsight-releases-tomorrow-on-xbox-live-march-28th?tu=who-dey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.