(Topic ID: 13709)

Farsight's The Pinball Arcade on PS3 and PC (plus iOS & Android)

By Jeffy777

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2632D6C6-4AF3-4855-9761-6D5071FA1BD8 (resized).png
Screenshot (resized).png
4D01DE17-493F-46CA-9A9D-FC3FDA4F1A55 (resized).png
8AABEF9D-148F-44C1-A86A-7F329509ED5A.png
89567DC4-AFA2-4E85-BDE1-C4772FB3D63B.png
Screenshot_20171027-192147.png
IMG_0179.PNG
IMG_2317 (resized).PNG
IMG_2318 (resized).PNG
IMG_3900_(resized).JPG
july_hint_2016_(resized).jpg
IIlJrJG_(resized).jpg
zacc_(resized).png
JANUARYHINT_2015.jpg
dirty_hariy.jpg
Table_Hint45.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rush1169.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1706 9 years ago

On my iPad, I'm trying to buy Earthshaker. I want the $5 version. They also offer an $8 version. When I click 'buy' it offers: CANCEL - BUY EARTHSHAKER - BUY EARTHSHAKER --I cannot tell which is which - it's not labeled. Strange. Guess I'll have to wait for an update, but looks like a nicely profitable omission

#1708 9 years ago
Quoted from Kineticross:

The 8 dollar version offers IFPA pro tips, Playfield navigation, and being able to change the game's features using the display

Yeah. My point is that the game doesn't indicate which button buys which version.

#1711 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Yeah, TPA's interface has always been a pig. The text doesn't fit in the buttons so you just see "Buy Earthshaker" in each one.
The first option is the 'normal' $5 and the second is the 'pro' $8.

Thank you!

1 year later
#2171 7 years ago

The Pinball Arcade "physics" are terrible, terrible, terrible and get worse as more balls come into play. How many times do you see the exact same shot do the exact same thing with perfect predictability. It's sad that they have such an awesome set of artwork but can't add a pinball game to the graphics. It's also sad that they have to kickstart some games as I watch Zen Pinball crank out license after license. It's also sad Stern didn't go with Zen or Pro Pinball to make their games. But, then again, they are our only (iOS) choice for these games and we can just say we buy them to learn the rules (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it).

It needs a complete engine remake.

6 months later
#2239 6 years ago

I have many games now that simply won't play. Flight 2000 to name just one. . .thanks for the 'update'!

#2242 6 years ago
Quoted from Kolchak357:

If you are on iOS. Go to table management and delete the table and then redownload it

I am iOS - thank you for the info

2 months later
#2281 6 years ago

Just updated to include WCS and When I try to play WCS, I'm presented with a Ball-Pack purchase screen. I sure wish Zen Studios could take over for these guys. . .

#2293 6 years ago

Anyone else experience stuttering on iPad? I've 2 different current models and they both stutter. All other apps are closed.

2 months later
#2338 6 years ago

Pinball Arcade is dead to me - they need to stop making tables for it and create a modern ‘OS’ — the whole thing is a mess and the ‘physics’ are predetermined paths. I’ve stopped buying new releases (but otherwise own all but the last 3 or 4). I’ve reached the end. Time shock and Zen are both much better.

#2353 6 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Why is this table not in the Stern Pinball Arcade? Either way, I have not bought shit from Farsight for a while because the quality just isn't there anymore. Sounds familiar.

I seems to me that Stern PA was a cash grab and abandoned. Star Trek still has at least one non-working insert lamp — still. . . It’s amazing to have that bug and never be fixed.

1 month later
#2368 6 years ago

Wild Card bug? The right saucer has two lit inserts. Hit it once, collect one insert. Hit it again and collect the 2nd. However, if you drain before collecting the 2nd, the inserts “swap” between balls and you cannot get the 2nd for the rest of the game. Is the correct behavior? Playing on iOS.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
3,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Valdosta, GA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 38.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 109.00
Cabinet Parts
Starcade Amusement

$ 249.00
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, FL
£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Tacoma, WA
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 23.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rush1169.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-arcade-by-farsight-releases-tomorrow-on-xbox-live-march-28th?tu=rush1169 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.