(Topic ID: 13709)

Farsight's The Pinball Arcade on PS3 and PC (plus iOS & Android)

By Jeffy777

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2,473 posts
  • 395 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by LynnInDenver
  • Topic is favorited by 61 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 88 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2632D6C6-4AF3-4855-9761-6D5071FA1BD8 (resized).png
Screenshot (resized).png
4D01DE17-493F-46CA-9A9D-FC3FDA4F1A55 (resized).png
8AABEF9D-148F-44C1-A86A-7F329509ED5A.png
89567DC4-AFA2-4E85-BDE1-C4772FB3D63B.png
Screenshot_20171027-192147.png
IMG_0179.PNG
IMG_2317 (resized).PNG
IMG_2318 (resized).PNG
IMG_3900_(resized).JPG
july_hint_2016_(resized).jpg
IIlJrJG_(resized).jpg
zacc_(resized).png
JANUARYHINT_2015.jpg
dirty_hariy.jpg
Table_Hint45.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#44 7 years ago

Got this for my ipad3 and probably xbox or ps3. But on ps3 it runs great. xbox/ps3 it should run smooth. I think the consoles ship with the mm table? or its dlc very soon after.

#113 7 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Is this ever coming out for wii?

It is not :/

#114 7 years ago
Quoted from Jeffy777:

Erik said:Gotta say that releasing a game then DLC tables a few days later is a dick move. Sort of turns me off from the title altogether.
Yeah, but they're going to be releasing new tables every month for years to come....and the game was already out for a month before the first tables came out on Android. Same will be true for consoles. The first tables won't be out on 360/PS3 till May. Plus they just finished the two new tables, so they weren't ready for the initial release anyway.

The thing is, they already had all of the current tables except Stern's. In their current/old hall of fame release. So I hope new DLC is new stuff, not the tables they already have...MM and bop are already done under the old game.

#115 7 years ago

Tables already done by farsight in the hall of fame games, so I think we deserve some "NEW" ones :
Ace High (1957)
Big Shot (1974)
Black Hole (1981)
Central Park (1966)
Genie (1979)
Tee'd Off (1993)
Victory (1987)
Play-Boy (1932)
Xolten
Love Meter

The following are included in the PSP, Wii[1] and Gottlieb Pinball Classics versions of the game:
El Dorado City of Gold (1984)
Goin' Nuts (1983)
Strikes n' Spares (1995)

Black Knight
Firepower
Funhouse
Gorgar
Pin*Bot
Space Shuttle
Taxi
Whirlwind

The following are in the PSP, Wii, PS3 and X360 versions only:
Jive Time (Unlockable for PS3 and X360 versions)
Sorcerer

The following are in the PS3 and X360 versions only:
Tales of the Arabian Nights[1]
Medieval Madness[1]
No Good Gofers[3]

#117 7 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

You're thinking of Pinbot in the WMS HoF, not BOP. TOTAN and MM were in it though so I'm not excited about the rehash of those with so many good titles yet to be reproduced.

Ah, got me there. Ya I mean I want MM bad...but lets get some new not in emulator tables

#120 7 years ago

And Zen announced zen pinball 2 for ps3/psp, another good news of the day for virtual pin

#123 7 years ago
Quoted from Jeffy777:

northvibe said:Jeffy777 said:Erik said:Gotta say that releasing a game then DLC tables a few days later is a dick move. Sort of turns me off from the title altogether.
Yeah, but they're going to be releasing new tables every month for years to come....and the game was already out for a month before the first tables came out on Android. Same will be true for consoles. The first tables won't be out on 360/PS3 till May. Plus they just finished the two new tables, so they weren't ready for the initial release anyway.
The thing is, they already had all of the current tables except Stern's. In their current/old hall of fame release. So I hope new DLC is new stuff, not the tables they already have...MM and bop are already done under the old game.

I hear ya.....the good thing about re-releasing MM and other tables is that the physics are much better now than they were in their older PHOF collections.
Sounds like they have a lot of new stuff coming too: AFM, CFTBL, CV, MB, etc.....also TOM wasn't in PHOF either, so that's another new one.

Ya I was hoping the graphics (on ipad) were updated and physics. Can't wait for more of the tables, and yes I'm very happy with TOM. I love the game.

1 month later
#204 7 years ago

I just wonder the cost for TZ as dlc if there were as many sold as the last dlc.. I would pay more for 1 table if I liked it.

1 week later
#245 7 years ago

well there are a couple machines behind him in the kickstarter video. I assume those were coming into the game. ie. Taxi etc. But ya I read AFM was confirmed but no release date yet.

3 weeks later
#331 7 years ago

Ya mine looked up too

#353 7 years ago

It always gave me the options to play free version, buy table or buy table dlc pack...

#371 7 years ago

I got my top score first game after the update. 250 mill or so. Camera fix works and I got monster bash or whatever the crazy thing is. Monster bash? Idk but it was awesome. I like the table

1 month later
#463 7 years ago

I think this may be the first time I don't buy the dlc...I never could get into cftbl or bk...but glad they are releasing tables every month! Awesome to see.

Looks like we only paid for tz. I don't think they made enough for sttg unless they have another kick start

1 month later
#507 7 years ago

NGG finally! didnt they release that on xbox with their dvd game release years ago? I want to play that badly!

1 month later
#575 6 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I really enjoy playing these tables, but I certainly will stop supporting them simply because they can't get their shit together. How many Xbox360 users are pleased with how the releases have turned out? Gotta love being part of the "Coming Soon" crowd..... I think they are at least two releases behind on Xbox right now.

You do realize it is MS that holds up the releases for tables and updates right? Even if they have a bug patch the next hour after the table is released, MS has to take 1-2 weeks to approve it.

1 month later
#650 6 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Yes I do.... But I don't believe MS holds stuff for months, as it was several months before Xbox got some of the updates that had been on other platforms for some time.
As a consumer, I don't feel like Farsight has been particularly straightforward with their "Coming Soon". If they had said "Xbox updates cost xxxxx, we don't know that we can release them like we do the other ones", I certainly would have looked at what my other options were.
I obviously want to support this company, but only if they are being honest and upfront with their releases and information.

Oh, they held our stuff for months......

1 month later
#750 6 years ago

Getting MS certified.

6 months later
#1114 6 years ago

So they sell videos now too? Anyone buy those or do you already own the DVDs :-p

I never bought table packs after CV. Thinking I should get season 2, but the EM games just don't do it for me.

#1131 6 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Who knows... my Xbox One should be here in approximately 90 days. Even if this was released today, like I am going to load up $100+ dollars of virtual pinball games onto a console that is on its way out...

That's the super crappy part. No game can be ported to xone. I was hoping if you bought it on live and they rereleased it on xone, they'd let you just have it :/

#1135 6 years ago
Quoted from Danzig:

There is no confirmation yet as to whether Xbox Live Arcade games will or will not be able to be ported directly to the Xbox One. No need to keep spreading rumors that may or may not be true.

Yes, there is. And it is proven by the new CPU architecture. You can't go from RISC (PPC) based to x86 and the games will work. They would need to get fully re-programmed on the new hardware. It wont happen. Same with PS4. That's why Sony is having the trade in deal.

http://www.engadget.com/2013/05/21/xbox-one-backwards-compatible/

Quote from MS:

"Xbox One hardware is not compatible with Xbox 360 games. We designed Xbox One to play an entirely new generation of games—games that are architected to take full advantage of state-of-the-art processors and the infinite power of the cloud. We care very much about the investment people have made in Xbox 360 and will continue to support it with a pipeline of new games and new apps well into the future." [Source: IGN Interview with Microsoft]

11 months later
#1544 5 years ago
Quoted from 3rdaxis:

I have already made Dracula for you
» YouTube video

If you could go to vpin.....we would send you ebeer, ehugs and ekises amazing work.

#1546 5 years ago
Quoted from 3rdaxis:

I have tried VP before. Not a big fan of the tools

Ahhh. What about future pinball? I think that is easier/more straight forward and with the newer physics patch works much better.That is the platform all the new sterns are emulated on.

1 week later
#1558 5 years ago

Someone did a 3d model of T2 in vpin. Looked so freaking amazing.

But a game like time shock...jeez you have a hard time telling if it is real, by the looks. I kickstarter it but never played it yet.

I'm excited for bsd. Love that brutal game.

1 month later
#1636 4 years ago

They released Ghostbusters on iOS today.

#1639 4 years ago

Yeah, so is this so FS can prove they can make custom tables?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 26.50
$ 244.99
15,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Beach, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
$ 399.95
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 87.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Machine - For Sale
Novato, CA
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 57.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 69.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 11.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
£ 55.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
900 (Firm)
Sale Pending!
Carlisle, PA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside