(Topic ID: 13709)

Farsight's The Pinball Arcade on PS3 and PC (plus iOS & Android)

By Jeffy777

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2632D6C6-4AF3-4855-9761-6D5071FA1BD8 (resized).png
Screenshot (resized).png
4D01DE17-493F-46CA-9A9D-FC3FDA4F1A55 (resized).png
8AABEF9D-148F-44C1-A86A-7F329509ED5A.png
89567DC4-AFA2-4E85-BDE1-C4772FB3D63B.png
Screenshot_20171027-192147.png
IMG_0179.PNG
IMG_2317 (resized).PNG
IMG_2318 (resized).PNG
IMG_3900_(resized).JPG
july_hint_2016_(resized).jpg
IIlJrJG_(resized).jpg
zacc_(resized).png
JANUARYHINT_2015.jpg
dirty_hariy.jpg
Table_Hint45.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider karl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1865 9 years ago

The new Zaccria update goes a long way but the physics is still a little behind TPA. Yes, the zaccaria app has better light effects and graphics but the physics is still the most important thing to me when I play.

The tables also look a bit wrong in all the available views on the Zaccaria app. Everything feels a bit cramped. Not sure what it is, but a good example is when you trap the ball on a flipper it feels to close to the slings and the top of the playfield feels to close to the bottom of the playfield in all the views = cramped.

Still, with the new updates it has become much more fun to play the Zaccaria app and unlike TPA they still update the app with new features regularly.

I play and enjoy them both but for the PC, Visual Pinball is still the obvious choice for me.

Looks like it is hard to get everything right, Pro Pinball is very close, though (If you have the time to wait a couple of years for every table, that is )

2 months later
#1913 8 years ago

The new physics on Xenon is a huge step up and DX11 lights on pc looks fantastic.
The future looks bright for TPA, I would say. They are still working on a cab release. Can't wait for that to happen

#1921 8 years ago

For now, only Xenon. They plan on redoing the physics for all the old tables as well but it is probably a lot of work, so it is smart to test it out on one table first.

5 months later
#2025 8 years ago

Something fishy about that list. Why add Eldorado EM when there is already one Eldorado in the game. AG Football also sounds suspect to me. I also find it strange that they would add both Rescue 911 and TX-sector in the same season since the Gottlieb tables do not sell nearly as much as the other ones and they got a lot negativity after the Gottlieb streak in season two (that streak btw only happened because the wms/bally tables was put on hold, waiting on a new contract with wms)

We have seen many leaks like this before so I am thinking that some of these could be placeholder tables if Farsight does not want the
true tables to become public knowledge. I might be wrong, though since we are getting no fear next month.

All I am saying is do not take all of that list for granted

1 month later
#2044 8 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Are season passes no longer a thing for iOS? Or do we need to wait for season 5 finish? Kind of a bummer.

After season only, I'm afraid. Apple made them change it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,280.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 26.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
$ 11,300.00
Pinball Machine
Yellow River Pinball

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinheadz

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider karl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-arcade-by-farsight-releases-tomorrow-on-xbox-live-march-28th?tu=karl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.