(Topic ID: 13709)

Farsight's The Pinball Arcade on PS3 and PC (plus iOS & Android)

By Jeffy777

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2,473 posts
  • 395 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by LynnInDenver
  • Topic is favorited by 61 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 88 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2632D6C6-4AF3-4855-9761-6D5071FA1BD8 (resized).png
Screenshot (resized).png
4D01DE17-493F-46CA-9A9D-FC3FDA4F1A55 (resized).png
8AABEF9D-148F-44C1-A86A-7F329509ED5A.png
89567DC4-AFA2-4E85-BDE1-C4772FB3D63B.png
Screenshot_20171027-192147.png
IMG_0179.PNG
IMG_2317 (resized).PNG
IMG_2318 (resized).PNG
IMG_3900_(resized).JPG
july_hint_2016_(resized).jpg
IIlJrJG_(resized).jpg
zacc_(resized).png
JANUARYHINT_2015.jpg
dirty_hariy.jpg
Table_Hint45.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jonogo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 7 years ago

from their website http://www.pinballarcade.com/

(this info is for the andriod version, but should be the same all around) :

=-=-=-
Tales of the Arabian Nights® can be played in trial mode for free with Ripley's Believe It or Not®, Theatre of Magic®, and Black Hole™ available from within the game.

Each month, regular updates will add classics like Monster Bash®, Medieval Madness®, Creature from the Black Lagoon®, Funhouse®, Attack from Mars®, Black Knight®, Space Shuttle®, Pin•Bot®, Circus Voltaire®, Big Shot®, (and many others for years to come!)
=-=-=-

Looks like PinMAME for PC or a couple of the pinball emulators avail on PSN already.

I'd get it, if its not more than $15..

Wonder if they charge you for the new tables... or if its a monthly sub fee or something.

-j

1 week later
#87 7 years ago

I haven't played williams collection or the farsight game, but I got one from PSN called Pinballistic, which has 3 tables. They play decently, but it seems like the incline is extreme as well. Pinballistic has a "battle mode" which has you play one separate tables, h2h, local or online with an area where the tables connect. So you can drain on their side to make them lose points. Not bad for the $7 or w/e I paid.

I'll still get farsight once it hits PSN, since I'm a junkie and just need more.

=-j

#133 7 years ago

Keep me updated, I want to waste my night tonight playing!!

#142 7 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

On another off-topic note I am the lead designer for Sly Cooper check out our cover story and interview -->http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/04/10/sly-cooper-steals-the-cover-of-playstation-the-official-magazine/

VERY cool!

2 months later
#345 7 years ago

I think thats from the update @j_m_.. mine changed to include "Monster Bash" and "Grogar" in the icon, but its hard to tell. Mine is on AndroidOS.

-j

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 159.00
Cabinet - Toppers
FlipperLED
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, NY

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jonogo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside