(Topic ID: 13709)

Farsight's The Pinball Arcade on PS3 and PC (plus iOS & Android)

By Jeffy777

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2632D6C6-4AF3-4855-9761-6D5071FA1BD8 (resized).png
Screenshot (resized).png
4D01DE17-493F-46CA-9A9D-FC3FDA4F1A55 (resized).png
8AABEF9D-148F-44C1-A86A-7F329509ED5A.png
89567DC4-AFA2-4E85-BDE1-C4772FB3D63B.png
Screenshot_20171027-192147.png
IMG_0179.PNG
IMG_2317 (resized).PNG
IMG_2318 (resized).PNG
IMG_3900_(resized).JPG
july_hint_2016_(resized).jpg
IIlJrJG_(resized).jpg
zacc_(resized).png
JANUARYHINT_2015.jpg
dirty_hariy.jpg
Table_Hint45.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainadam_21.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 11 years ago

This is from their facebook page

"The 360 release is just hours away! Let us know what you think."

It was posted 7 hrs ago.

#63 11 years ago

Black Hole kicked my butt!

#97 11 years ago

I do agree that tables seem quite fast and feel like they are on a 8 degree slope.

Also, did you see the high score for RBION? It is over a Billion points.. that is crazy.

1 month later
#196 11 years ago

When the heck is MM and BoP gonna be on the Xbox, dang it? I want them to do that before they announce the next set of machines that will come after the set I haven't even been able to download yet.

3 weeks later
#297 11 years ago

+1 on everything said. I think the original 4 were released on 360 close to 2 months ago. And I am still waiting on the new, supposedly, monthly DLC. Hopefully, all 4 are released at once.
Maybe Apple should release a next Gen video game console and show Sony and Microsoft how it is done.

1 week later
#324 11 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

We have been having difficulty getting Microsoft to approve the new tables for the Xbox 360. The problem centers around a little-known Microsoft limitation of 4 MB on the size of the title update for the game code.

Isn't that what a company's legal team/department is for? You would think a company that big would have to have at least 1 lawyer on staff. Will WOZ actually be released before the "May expansion pack?

1 week later
#339 11 years ago
Quoted from Jeffy777:

TZ is coming to The Pinball Arcade!

At the rate they are going with the 360, I might see TZ in 2013. Probably 2014 if there are any more "little known" Microsoft rules that their legal staff fails to see.

#365 11 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

still no date for xbox! Come on

Well if the PS3 isn't beign released until June 27, then it is safe to assume that we will not be getting our May download until at least July. It is a bit frustrating when they keep asking for money for future machines when they haven't even released a single expansion on the 360. How about they spend some of the money they raised on a researcher who can actually figure out the Microsoft approval process?
I bought the originally in early April and have honestly lost interest. I don't know if I will be buying any DLC for the 360 from them. I wonder if it is like this with anyone else.

2 weeks later
#408 11 years ago

Any updates on when the "May" DLC will be release on the 360? I honestly have stopped playing the original 4 tables and don't know if I am going to buy the new packages. I am thinking their lack of speed has cost them a lot of money with xbox users.

2 weeks later
#429 11 years ago
Quoted from dirty_j_62:

Good news, and bad news. The good news the update for the xbox came out today, but the bad news is there are no new pins to buy

How is that possible? What are these guys doing?!

#435 11 years ago
Quoted from dirty_j_62:

From what I have read, its not far sight its xbox. Something to do with the size of the update

They are a multi-million dollar company. That is what your legal team is for. It just blows my mind that something like the size of an allowed update was not known. What are they paying those guys for? Just read the xbox/microsoft rules. Disgraceful.

#448 11 years ago

So we can safely assume that July will come and go without the May update or 360?

3 months later
#590 11 years ago

^^

That does not sound good. It sounds like it might be 2013 before us 360 owners get anymore updates.

3 weeks later
#642 11 years ago

Any new word on new DLC for the 360?

1 month later
#649 11 years ago

Everytime I see this thread updated I get my hopes up there are new tables for the 360. Always disappointed

Check back closer to 2014.

1 week later
#687 11 years ago
Quoted from GreyScale:

Next table update will be AFM and Genie

.... in 2015 for Xbox 360

#710 11 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

.... in 2015 for Xbox 360

Stop stealing my jokes

#717 11 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

We anticipate submitting this new version of the Pinball Arcade in January. FarSight has been assured that all previous purchases can and will be entitled when we re-launch.

So they are launching a new game, which I will need to download? But they are claiming it will be free along with the other games I have previously downloaded?

If they can get my 40 total tables by the end of the year (which seems like 2 a month plus the ones I already have), then all will be forgiven. Unlike that joke stealing pracitcalsteve!

1 month later
#777 11 years ago

Just kidding, they still hate us! No new tables for us

I agree. After a year of waiting they will probably release 1 table and that will be some flipperless table from the 40s.

#789 11 years ago

Black Hole
RBION
TOTAN
TOM
BOP
MM
CV
FH
Gorgar
MB

and a kick in the nuts

1 week later
#808 11 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

Due to the bankruptcy of our Xbox 360 publisher last year, we are temporarily unable to release new tables on that platform.

My definition of "temporarily" is not 1 year. Also, didn't they post something on facebook about a 360 updates occurring sometime in Feb? And promised we would get 20 games in 2013?

#822 11 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Wonder if Pinball Arcade will be on PS4??

The real question is what comes first, the PS4 or another table for the 360?

1 month later
#904 10 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

we remain confident we will be able to release all of the new tables on the 360 soon

What are these guy's definition of soon? They have been saying soon for a year... that is not my definition of soon. Maybe they are Galápagos tortoises....

4 weeks later
#939 10 years ago

For the love of all that is good and holy... when are new 360 games coming out!?!?!?!

3 months later
#1082 10 years ago

Release new games on the 360!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1086 10 years ago
Quoted from mojozone:

I am such a dummy, i thought you said thry did sio I've been looking...bummer

That is ok. You are from Iowa.. it is understandable.

1 week later
#1127 10 years ago

How about they release some for the Xbox 360? I know, I know, they said end of August

The said that in August 2012 was well

3 weeks later
#1142 10 years ago

I don't think it matters if they release the games on xbox 360 anymore. Who is gonna buy them? Everyone is gonna get a ps4 in a few months anyways...

1 month later
#1197 10 years ago

Can I give up any hope of updates on the xbox 360?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys
Other
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics
Wanted
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
5,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Kingston, OK
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs
Toys/Add-ons
$ 47.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 169.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Pinball Machine
$ 1,280.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainadam_21.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-arcade-by-farsight-releases-tomorrow-on-xbox-live-march-28th?tu=captainadam_21 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.