(Topic ID: 13709)

Farsight's The Pinball Arcade on PS3 and PC (plus iOS & Android)

By Jeffy777

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2632D6C6-4AF3-4855-9761-6D5071FA1BD8 (resized).png
Screenshot (resized).png
4D01DE17-493F-46CA-9A9D-FC3FDA4F1A55 (resized).png
8AABEF9D-148F-44C1-A86A-7F329509ED5A.png
89567DC4-AFA2-4E85-BDE1-C4772FB3D63B.png
Screenshot_20171027-192147.png
IMG_0179.PNG
IMG_2317 (resized).PNG
IMG_2318 (resized).PNG
IMG_3900_(resized).JPG
july_hint_2016_(resized).jpg
IIlJrJG_(resized).jpg
zacc_(resized).png
JANUARYHINT_2015.jpg
dirty_hariy.jpg
Table_Hint45.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Aphex.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2180 7 years ago

i applaud them for trying. i don't care for it though. maybe spending some more time with it will help.

Yes the Stern Pinball Arcade is available. it would probably be wise to hold off buying anything until they fix some of the bugs with it though. There are lighting issues, and at least for me I can not put my initials in for high scores and they've redesigned the user interface which needs some tweaking. Its hard to read the rules for each game. but these are minor things that will probably be fixed sooner or later

7 months later
#2276 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I still play mine regularly (mostly when I'm too far from my own pins, or a barcade). but it's the same Season 1 tables I originally bought. The other Seasons are just too damn expensive for the game you get. I wish they would do more Gottlieb games, or Data Easts, or unusual Williams games (Transporter!!). Stern Pinball Arcade is a travesty - they really got in a bind on that one. Farsight is really small so I can understand why some of what happened, happened... but it feels like they bit off more than they could chew of late...

I play all the time. I'm hooked on Dracula & the black knight now that they've spruced it up a bit. I'd prefer if they never do another Gottlieb game ever again. There are lots of Bally & Williams games i'd love to see (Flash/Fathom/Future Spa/ transporter as mentioned above) Game Plan Allied Leisure but no more Gottliebs please... its always a bummer when they announce them.

Will all Stern (and former companies - Data East, Sega, and Stern Electronics) be only on SPA? I'd love to play certain Data East & Sega Titles, the older stern games would be awesome though. Seawitch? Stars? Dracula? Cheetah? Big Game? Stargazer? As buggy and shitty the interface is I have learned *somewhat* how to play the newer games but they still kick my ass. I hope for the best b/c for someone without access to these machines locally its better than nothing. Not holding my breath that they'll fix the UI and we probably won't see Ghostbusters til this winter or next year at this point...

#2277 6 years ago
Quoted from Kolchak357:

WCS94 probably will hit mobiles and PC next Friday.

yes! I like playing this one but usually just flip the ball around wildly since I have no clue what I'm doing... now if they do the shadow this season i'll lose my mind

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hackensack, NJ
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

£ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 11.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

2,520 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Aphex.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-arcade-by-farsight-releases-tomorrow-on-xbox-live-march-28th?tu=Aphex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.