Jesus, this Ghostbusters release is awful even by FarSight standards. I'm on iPhone 7+ by the way.
- app crashed when i bought Ghostbusters. had to manually close it and reload.
- DMD is too dim, can barely read it.
- When you load the game, the DMD displays a bunch of errors. "UPDATING NODE BOARD RUNTIME. UPDATE FAILED. POWER CYCLE THE GAME" haha.
- You cannot select a skill shot! for a game where the skillshot is half the game, this makes it absurdly unplayable.
- The arrow inserts that tell you what to shoot for during modes don't work at all. are you f***ing kidding me? this makes the skillshot bug look insignificant. this is *ridiculous*.
- Slimer moves about five times faster than he does in real life. the arm is constantly yanking him side to side at warp speed.
- the left scoop sends the ball STDM most of the time. no ball saver on it either.
- the sound is BADLY distorted. lots of static and jitter in all the sound effects and callouts.
- tons of cosmetic bugs with text overlapping other text, not fitting on buttons, appearing in the wrong place, etc, but that's been the case for a long time.
seriously there is no way anyone playtested this thing for even a minute. this is disgraceful.
i only played the game for 5 minutes and couldn't wait for it to be over. it's beyond unplayable even at the slightest glance.