(Topic ID: 44521)

The Pin with The Most REPLAYABILITY

By Nilroc

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

LOTR_audit1.JPG
    LOTR_audit2.JPG
    IMG_9483_audit_b.jpg
    IMG_9483_audit_a.jpg
    BSD.jpg
    image.jpg
    There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago

This is a silly question, I just set the replay low on ALL my machines and BOOM - there another replay!

#52 11 years ago

tz, tom not so much

#53 11 years ago
    Quoted from hassellcastle:

TRON LE for me.
    I tell my wife around bedtime I'm going up to play 1 game, which usually turns into 5 or more games. If that ain't replay I don't what replay is then.

Lol! Yeah, same here man! F'ing Tron le keeps me coming back! God, I love to hate that pin. TF is another one. Better after the updates. Been playing the piss outta that one for three weeks now.
    DM is another good one, SM, IJ, lotr.
    Rick. "I'm gonna have me some fun." #190

#54 11 years ago

ACDC premium by à long stretch. You keep um going back, very addictive

#55 11 years ago

LOTR or TSPBP

#57 11 years ago

AC/DC and TRON as of recently.

#58 11 years ago
    Quoted from Propaganda:

Usually when someone states some overly long game times on LOTR, they never seem to have the game in hand and can never prove it with audits. I hear these exaggerated game length statements often but have yet to see anyone prove it with audits. I welcome any proof showing the 15+ minute game audit photos from portals.

What the hell would that prove?

All that audit shows is how many games were over 15 minutes long. That's the max. There is no audit for anything over that. So there would be no proof of 30 minute long games in the audits anyway.

LOTR has long ball times. True story.

Obviously there are plenty of ways to make those ball times shorter.

#59 11 years ago

TSPP, LOTR & RBION are damn fine candidates

#60 11 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

What the hell would that prove?

All that audit shows is how many games were over 15 minutes long.

Games over fifteen minutes bone head.... don't take your CV issues out on me!

#61 11 years ago

Big Hurt. Baseball can never end.

#62 11 years ago
    Quoted from hassellcastle:

TRON LE for me.
    I tell my wife around bedtime I'm going up to play 1 game, which usually turns into 5 or more games. If that ain't replay I don't what replay is then.

You should put some ropelights on the wife and replay her

#63 11 years ago

pretty much every game I have presently.

#64 11 years ago
    Quoted from Propaganda:

Games over fifteen minutes bone head.... don't take your CV issues out on me!

You were asking about proof of 30 minute games.

Bone head.

#65 11 years ago

Tron LE for sure... followed by TSPP, TZ, and I've been having lots of fun w/ Avengers.

#66 11 years ago

Let the audits speak for themselves. Bone Head!

#67 11 years ago
    Quoted from Propaganda:

Let the audits speak for themselves. Bone Head!

You are an interesting fella, I'll give you that.

#68 11 years ago

Post these two for us to see on your game please.

IMG_9483_audit_a.jpgIMG_9483_audit_a.jpg IMG_9483_audit_b.jpgIMG_9483_audit_b.jpg

#69 11 years ago

#70 11 years ago

Post these two for us to see on your game please.

You got it.

Note: my audits were all reset about 4-5 weeks ago when I replaced the batteries and forgot to turn the machine on first. Eskaybee can confirm that.

So I'm curious as to what you think these audits prove? Other than I'm better than you.

LOTR_audit2.JPGLOTR_audit2.JPG LOTR_audit1.JPGLOTR_audit1.JPG

#71 11 years ago

#72 11 years ago

O-din, you are quickly becoming my favorite poster on Pinside.

#73 11 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

So I'm curious as to what you think these audits prove? Other than I'm better than you.

That's probably true. You are just better than me. Maybe I suck and need to play better. Maybe my game is set up meaner. I know you have said you set your outlanes tight. The average person is not getting insane long games on this game. I have others playing my game. Not just me. These are not all my games and include novice gameplay as well.

#74 11 years ago

Of course I was joking about being better than you. My whole point is that the audits don't really prove much at all

Like you said, I have my out lane posts all the way in and a loose tilt. You don't. So the audits don't prove anything other than on my pin with my settings I have more long games than short ones by a wide margin. Of course even then it doesn't count all the times where I drained early and started the game over either.

#76 11 years ago

The EXTREMELY looooong games was the ONLY reason I sold LOTR.......and won't be buying it back anytime soon if ever.

I didn't like the threat of it turning into an hour and a half + game. Just not my cup of tea I guess. LOVED the theme and it is an epic pin......I just prefer faster games.

Oh.....and setting it up harder kind of defeats the whole purpose of trying to reach wizards modes or actually finishing the game. I simply prefer games where the final mode can be archived in well under an hour.

#77 11 years ago

Congo!

#78 11 years ago
    Quoted from Propaganda:

That's probably true. You are just better than me. Maybe I suck and need to play better. Maybe my game is set up meaner. I know you have said you set your outlanes tight. The average person is not getting insane long games on this game. I have others playing my game. Not just me. These are not all my games and include novice gameplay as well.

This has got to be the nerdiest fight I've ever witnessed.

#79 11 years ago

Tron! It's like a magnet, even when I'm playing newer games, I can't seem to leave the game room without a quickie! When I visit the PHOF it's IM on the way in and out.

#80 11 years ago

LOTR is like hiking the Appalachian trail for 8 months with Conan the Barbarian while battling gnarly shit along the way.

To me that's pretty cool. To get nads deep in software & see/hear rarely seen content unfold... It's nice! I wouldn't want 5 out of 5 games to be clones of LOTR but I need at lease one epic journey of depth.

The opposite would prolly be IM (if comparing Sterns).

#81 11 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

LOTR is like hiking the Appalachian trail for 8 months with Conan the Barbarian while battling gnarly shit along the way.
    To me that's pretty cool. To get nads deep in software & see/hear rarely seen content unfold... It's nice! I wouldn't want 5 out of 5 games to be clones of LOTR but I need at lease one epic journey of depth.
    The opposite would prolly be IM (if comparing Sterns).

lol thats exactly how i feel when i play it

#82 11 years ago

It all depends on the person. Some people can get a kick out of AFM, while others will say that game is boring as hell.

It just depends on the person imo.

There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pin-with-the-most-replayability/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.