(Topic ID: 52223)

"The Pin" no longer for sale at amazon

By frolic

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Your_fired.gif
    There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 10 years ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

You need a better sound system ; )

Ha, always! But I wasn't referring to my living room - I spent more than that on the display

But I was referring to the typical pre-packaged stuff you can get at the retailers.... $2500 goes a long way- and if they were trying to capture broader audience, more casual players, or just trying to get a family to "take a risk" with this as a toy, they needed a much lower price point.

#102 10 years ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

You need a better sound system ; )

Just one amp costs more than The Pin.

#103 10 years ago

Maybe they'll show up on Woot.com (now owned by Amazon)! At least the $5 delivery would be a bargain.

#104 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Guys. It didn't fail. It didn't tank. It sold out.
    More coming later in the year.

Expect to see an ad in USA Today soon showing Amish people working the assembly line and story of how they are building them so fast that they can't keep up with demand. This is followed by list of zip codes that are currently allowed to order. Sometimes they picture a fake guard with a fake automatic rifle guarding the goods. Times are good again per Jay Gatsby.

#105 10 years ago

Probably because they're coming out with The Avengers Pin.

#106 10 years ago

The existing The Pin will be 10 000 by chrismas. So few out there.

There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pin-no-longer-for-sale-at-amazon/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.