(Topic ID: 15287)

The PIG (ModPS) Pinball Interface Gadget - Integrate Your Electric Mods!

By dkpinball

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 85 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Russo121
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball_customs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 12 years ago

As an Early, EARLY purchaser of the PIG (when it was only 1 input), I urge my fellow pinheads to show your appreciation for Mike's hard work and extra efforts to develop this cool mod and take it way beyond what it was originally envisioned as. Mike is a nice guy and holding true to his original pricing for those of us who've been with him since the start of this project, but as a fellow mod-maker I understand the amount of labor that goes into making new and exciting parts for our beloved games.

I urge those of us who got in at the original price (you know what it is) to top your payment up to the $99.. because frankly it's a small price to pay for all the extra features Mike has been jam-packing in there for us. Of course, he'll likely be modest and tell us all it's ok and he wishes to stand by his original pricing.. but that's not how we roll.

Without the efforts of guys like Mike and DK Pinball, our passion for modding our games wouldn't be the same.

Thanks Mike

- Brock

3 months later
    #64 11 years ago

Sc1f1, your Tron looks great!! .. your spinner sounds like my spinner

#78 11 years ago

Very nice Tron, Sc1f1, thanks for sharing your pics. Mine is pretty similar, and I've got a red and a blue flasher behind the recognizer to get sort of a dual colour effect like the LE's have. Has anyone tried to wire up another flasher under the spinner to mimic that?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball_customs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pig-modps-pinball-interface-gadget-integrate-your-electric-mods?tu=pinball_customs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.