Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by undrdog
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20211004_111902 (resized).jpg
    20211004_111906 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2194 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2189 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2166 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2160 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2333 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2177 (resized).jpg
    #1 2 years ago

Hi fellow Pinheads,

You may not have seen my products listed on facebook and Etsy. So I thought I should share them here.I am quite new to posting on pinside but i am very active in the Calgary pinball community. I also have a few new products coming very soon. And an affordable do it yourself light up model kits coming very soon.

You can find my Mini Pinball Machines at www.labordetechcustoms.etsy.com

I have sold over 650 through etsy and have close to 100 5 star reviews. I have been designing and building these for over a year and have close to 60 titles available with more coming soon. Thank you for members who have purchased and reviewed my products over the last year. Its really appreciated.

IMG_2160 (resized).jpgIMG_2160 (resized).jpgIMG_2166 (resized).jpgIMG_2166 (resized).jpgIMG_2177 (resized).jpgIMG_2177 (resized).jpgIMG_2189 (resized).jpgIMG_2189 (resized).jpgIMG_2194 (resized).jpgIMG_2194 (resized).jpgIMG_2333 (resized).jpgIMG_2333 (resized).jpg

#2 2 years ago

I have bought a few of these in the past. (MM, AFM). Buy with confidence they look great, are packaged securely, and look festive on table by our Xmas stockings. I will probably buy some more for the pinside Secret Santa this year.

#3 2 years ago
    Quoted from JRBBRJ:

I have bought a few of these in the past. (MM, AFM). Buy with confidence they look great, are packaged securely, and look festive on table by our Xmas stockings. I will probably buy some more for the pinside Secret Santa this year.

Thank you. I will be adding more titles soon.

Cheers,

#4 2 years ago

What are the dimensions?

#5 2 years ago

They look great but why are you calling them Christmas ornaments?

#6 2 years ago
    Quoted from DarthPaul:

They look great but why are you calling them Christmas ornaments?

When i first showed them online about 2 years ago it was Xmas and i gave them away as xmas ornaments presents that year. I include i screw in eyelet in the box so you can hang them if you like. They are more used as desk ornaments but i just kinda kept the name.

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from jrh7:

What are the dimensions?

They are close to 1/12 scale. They are 14.5 cm tall with the legs. 10.5 cm long and about 6.5 cm wide.

The classic titles such as silverball mania etc are about half a centimeter shorter in height and length.

Cheers,

Cameron.

#8 2 years ago

So glad I saw these again, order in!

#9 2 years ago

Just grabbed a Pinbot, thanks!

#10 2 years ago

Link to purchase?

Never mind found it ...

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

So glad I saw these again, order in!

I try not to advertise to much as I don't want to be that guy. but ill keep this thread updated on all new titles.

Thank you.

#12 2 years ago
    Quoted from transprtr4u:

Link to purchase?
    Never mind found it ...

Ill be sending a new batch up to arkadium if you want to save on shipping. My Canadian shipping is expensive but its what it costs at Canada post. I can ship cheaper to Houston TX than i can to BC or Ontario.

3 weeks later
    #13 2 years ago

My grail pin arrived today!
    Looks great bump

20211004_111902 (resized).jpg20211004_111902 (resized).jpg20211004_111906 (resized).jpg20211004_111906 (resized).jpg
    1 month later
    #14 2 years ago

A leg broke on mine. Superglue isn’t working to hold it and neither is plastic model cement. What glue should I use for this kind of plastic?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-original-licensed-mini-pinball-xmas-ornaments-?hl=darthpaul and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.